Wolf Play : Purge x Corpses
Chatbox
 Amygdala
10:47:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
Completely understandable...i would do the same if i could
 icemoons
10:46:55 slushy,ice,moon,
Expand your territory. Level up in the Swamp.
Completed: 0/10

Fuck... here we go... Time to explore nonstop for a while... yay...
 Hallow's Eve
10:45:58 Hallow, Eve
Amy

I know I know. My bed is just calling my name right now lol. My building lost power again yesterday so I was doing that
 Salom_
10:44:53 Sal, Salmon
Amy
Thank you :)) it look a while but I'm happy I finally reached me goal!
 Salom_
10:44:21 Sal, Salmon
Purdy
Always M&Ms
 Amygdala
10:43:21 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sal
Wow that's amazing...good job
 Salom_
10:42:03 Sal, Salmon
Mushrooms Saved: 10,000
I finally got to 10k :D
 Amygdala
10:41:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
You should do that...we need all the mush we can get for next month's event XD
 Hallow's Eve
10:40:03 Hallow, Eve
Amy

Oh that sounds like fun lol. I am probably going to hop on explore here soon, if I can get the energy too lol
 Amygdala
10:38:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
Trying to get the energy to explore XD

I have 1000 moves to do in jungle
 Hallow's Eve
10:37:53 Hallow, Eve
Hey Amy, how are you?
 Amygdala
10:37:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi hallow, hi dark
 Hallow's Eve
10:36:42 Hallow, Eve
Heyo chat
 Dark pack
10:33:56 
hi chat
 BuggyOs
10:33:46 Bug-a-boo
feline!
 Emmet
10:33:11 Emmet (he/him)
Canines or felines folks? (I wanna design stuff but canÂ’t decide feline or canine)
 Amygdala
10:32:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
If the M&M arw chocolate only i choose them. If not it's skittles for me
 Saint
10:31:43 
also, do some prey have higher flee rates (not just during winter)
 purdy
10:31:13 
I'mma ask this one more time before it gets old M&Ms or skittles
 starmutt
10:28:22 marsh | they/it
yah i'm not sure if its a bug or not

i get swamp and jungle quests i cannot complete due to all my levels being in forest lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Leopard : 0
Wolverine : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8 

Purge x CorpsesOctober 20, 2021 01:37 AM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award
Hannah had jumped when she noticed Grayson arriving, but settled when she recognized him and it wasn't some stranger. She was surprised to hear a genuine thank you coming out of his mouth, instead of the snarky and borderline offensive comments they would make to each other. But she didn't bother commenting on it, knowing Elijah was secretly glad they were in the same room and didn't have knives to each other's throats, yet. Despite trying her hardest to stay polite to him, it wasn't going to last forever, they both knew that. It was only a matter of time until one of them snapped.

"Tomorrow I guess" she told him, gesturing to the still darkness outside. If they were seriously going to do this, she needed sleep first. Hannah could feel her patience growing thin and they wouldn't last ten minutes being civil unless she got her sleep. Most of the survivors in their group had pretty much gotten the hint, if they wake her, they will be stabbed. Physically and literally. The two guys who had made that mistake still had the scars to prove that. Hannah wouldn't say she was a violent person, but she had her boundaries, like everyone else. But admittedly, she did take things too far very often, usually without meaning to.

"Now fuck off. I'm getting tired of you" she muttered, getting up to go off to the bathroom. Seeing as those most of the others in her group were already asleep, she wouldn't have to wait an hour to use the shower, and since it had probably been a while since the last person used it, hopefully she'd even be lucky enough to get some hot water. Moving away from him, she grabbed a towel from the washing she'd done the night before. Her clothes would have to dry over the fire, but that was pretty standard for these days.

She pulled the small panel that gave the shower privacy from the rest of the building while she stripped off, quickly stepping into the lukewarm water. Cleaning herself off quickly, she scrubbed the dirt and dried blood off of her, the small wound from where Grayson had cut her still stinging under the water. For a few moments, she just stood under the water before sighing. There was no point in using up all of the hot water that was available. The generators had taken months to get working again, and wasn't strong enough to heat up enough water for them all. They had been very lucky that one of the survivors had been an engineer and was able to figure it out.

She stood in the bathroom, wrapped in the towel, stringing her clothes over a rail they had set up next to a fire to dry. She was lucky to be small enough to fit into a large number of the clothes they found, which meant she was able to have a spare set of clothes other than the main set for times like these.
Purge x CorpsesOctober 20, 2021 01:56 AM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Grayson had watched Hannah and Elijah interact before he had slipped his pack off. He noticed Hannah jumping as he had entered the room, which left Grayson with a slight soft at her reaction. His gaze traveled to that of Elijah, who somehow seemed against this whole thing. Who knew, but Grayson wasn't going to pry on it. It wasn't his place and if he did, who knew if he would even be allowed to.

"You make sure that Will runs the place for me? Takes care of the people?" Grayson asked, watching Hannah walk away as she muttered some words towards Gray. When she had her back turned to him, Grayson quickly flashed the finger at her before looking back at Elijah, biting his lower lip.

Grayson then hummed to himself. Would Will even be worth leaving? Sure Grayson trusted him with the life, and the man had saved Grayson more times than he could count, but was he capable of it. Who knew how long Grayson would be gone. Or if he would even return. Grayson shook his head. No. He couldn't change his mind now.

Grayson had looked down at his cut hand. It still stung like a bitch, though he had managed to keep his mind off of it for the most part. He looked towards the direction that Hannah went. Was she even really worth bringing? Could they even properly work together without killing each other? Grayson bit his lower lip, shifting his weight as he looked at Elijah, waiting for an answer.

"You know, she's okay," Grayson suddenly said. "She's not the best but I've seen worse. Done worse," Grayson added, keeping his voice lower just so Elijah could hear in case she was actually lurking around somewhere, which would surprise him. He furrowed his eyebrows, following by a breathless sigh.

"I don't know," he muttered softly under his breath. He looked away from the man standing in front of him before shrugging. "Can I trust her?" Grayson finally asked, brining his eyes back to Elijah.
Purge x CorpsesOctober 20, 2021 02:19 AM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award
Elijah had watched Hannah leave, muffled a quiet laugh as Grayson flipped her off behind her back. He was lucky that Hannah hadn't seen it otherwise Elijah would've had to deal with a situation like the previous night, and this time, Will wasn't here to break them up. He certainly wasn't going to be getting involved, there was no way he would have been able to stop them from killing each other, and he'd likely just let them have at it until they grew sick of it. His eyes flicked back up at Grayson as he began speaking, his friend watching him as he spoke. "'course. I'll talk to him in the morning and let him know what's going on" Elijah told the man.

Elijah chuckled slightly, glad to see they weren't going to be entirely gloom and doom tonight. "Trust her?" he asked, repeating his words. He looked away for a few moments, leaning back in his chair as he thought. Trust was not a word he would use for her, but it wasn't necessarily mean she was untrustworthy. "She's something. Hannah isn't the type you can trust, but that doesn't mean she isn't deserving of it. It depends. If you're going after her with a knife at her throat every ten seconds, of course she'll gut you in your sleep, but on the most part, she's actually not always a terrible person" Elijah begun quietly.

Describing Hannah was no easy task. "With some, she could be the most loyal and protecting person you'll ever meet, with others? She'll kill you, or try to, before she even knows your name" he told him. "I honestly don't know what her intentions are with this whole thing, but I cannot imagine they're entirely good. To some extent, she will have some form of plan and it won't benefit you, but until then, you won't have to worry about her". Elijah told him.

He sat up suddenly, leaning forward in his chair. "Look, I asked around, to try to get some idea on what's going on. Apparently one of our guys went out the other night, the same night she was killed, and hasn't been seen since. I wish it was only a coincidence, but I seriously doubt it. I think that might be your best chance at finding out what happened. If he didn't do it, he was out and about when it happened, so he might know something" he told his friend quietly, questioning whether it was even a good idea at all to be encouraging this little adventure of theirs.

"But Hannah's right, as much as I hate to say it, you need to sleep first. Get some rest and I'll find out more for you in the morning before you guys leave" he told him.
Purge x CorpsesOctober 20, 2021 06:35 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Grayson nodded. "I appreciate it," he said softly. Grayson leaned against the wall, waiting for Hannah's return. To be honest, she took longer than expected, considering Grayson could assume that all she looked forwards to was being a smart ass towards literally every situation, especially towards Grayson.

After being pulled away from his thoughts, Grayson nodded. "Yeah, trust her," he assured. Those were his exact words. Grayson wasn't one to trust right away, let alone with someone who literally made fun of him for having a dead wife, but Grayson would in fact take what he could get. Hannah only seemed like a decent candidate because Grayson was already aware of what she was capable of. Killing.

And being an asshole, but that was besides the point.

Grayson scoffed. Who knew. Maybe the only reason why Hannah agreed to going was because she simply wanted Grayson dead, not because she actually wanted to help Gray. And for good reason, of course. Nobody would really want to work with someone who they attempted to kill multiple times and vice versa. But it was the thought that counts, right? "I coulda guessed that," Grayson replied.

Grayson shrugged slightly. "Is there a way to make her trust you? Or is she more of a 'you gotta earn my respect' sort of gal?" Grayson asked. To be fair, he was relatively the same way, not automatically giving you something like trust or loyalty. It was easy to earn Grayson's respect, but everything else you would have to work for. Grayson sighed softly while waiting for a reply.

Grayson cocked a brow. "What's his name?" Grayson asked. He wanted to get as much information as he could before he would depart from the others the next day. A name and some sense of direction would be nice. Maybe he left behind some sort of clue, maybe even had a map of sorts that pointed them in the right direction. Either way, Grayson couldn't help but tap his fingers on his leg as he anxiously waited.

"I will, don't worry," Grayson nodded. He definitely needed sleep, considering the day he just had.

Edited at October 20, 2021 07:57 PM by Corpses
Purge x CorpsesOctober 20, 2021 10:40 PM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award
Elijah nodded, knowing that there wasn't a whole lot he can even do that will help him. If he wanted Hannah's trust, he was gonna have to figure it out, there was no easy way on going about that. "The only advice I can give is to not kill her, and don't let her kill you. I know you can take her, so don't let her get the upper hand, it'll just make her pity you and her ego will seriously explode." he told him, biting back a small chuckle at the thought.

"Oh, and don't ever wake her up." Elijah added quickly, laughing to himself as he recalled the one time he'd made that mistake and ended up with a knife in his shoulder. It was almost awkward having to have this conversation with Grayson, knowing full well that no matter what he said, or advice he gave him, they weren't the type of people who would listen and actually do it. One of them was going to get on the other's nerves one too many times and they'd be trying to kill the other again. But Will and Elijah weren't going to be there to break it up. Elijah only hoped they were smart enough to not kill the other. They didn't need any more dead bodies.

"His name's Nathan, I'm not sure about the last name but it seems he left about two hours before you arrived here, and nobody has heard from or seen him since then. He's the only one missing so it's likely he did it or knows who did" Elijah explained. "I talked to the guys he was usually seen around and they said they had no idea where he went, but that he was constantly talking about going north to find another survivors camp, but I've never heard of one up north so I'm not sure if he was fucking insane, or what".

Hannah had given up, changing into her spare clothes instead of waiting for the others to dry next to the heat. Instead, she left them there to dry while she slept, deciding to get them in the morning before herself and Grayson left. She made her way back through the building, she hesitated as she heard voices in the room she'd previously been in with Elijah and Grayson, but chose not to go in. She'd had enough of him for one day.

She snacked on a granola bar before climbing into her makeshift bed next to her window. Hannah was eternally grateful that Elijah had given her permission to sleep away from everybody else. He was rather finnicky with that, wanting people to be within earshot of everyone else in case anything happened, but she was an exception. But it could have also been the fact that she'd threatened to stab him again if he didn't let her.
Purge x CorpsesOctober 20, 2021 11:12 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Grayson nodded, noticing the chuckle that Elijah held in. "Noted," he replied with a small smile. Grayson was smart enough not to go at Hannah's throat, but it was all dependent on whether or not she gave him a reason to. More than likely he would, but it would be better than nothing. Grayson would be willing to take someone else or more people, but he wasn't sure if it would be worth it for them.

Besides, bonding time with Hannah wouldn't be too bad of an idea. Even if they might kill one another.

"Up north, survivor's camp. Got it," Grayson repeated, making another mental note of it alongside of Elijah's don'ts with Hannah. Grayson then sighed softly as he looked down towards the floor. He wasn't sure if this was the right move. For all he knew he could end up traveling to kill a man and him not even being alive anymore. Or he could be doing all of this and not get anything out of it. Grayson needed some sort of relief knowing that his wife would be avenged.

Grayson shook his head slightly before looking back up at Elijah. "I'll stop by before we leave tomorrow." He said, offering a small smile. "Thank you again, Elijah." He added quickly before making his way back to the other building.

Grayson had quickly hopped into one of the few showers that worked, feeling the hot water soothe his cold skin from the night. He closed his eyes, huffing slightly before he decided that he didn't need to be in the shower any longer. He got out and changed into the same clothes. He always struggled to find new clothes considering his height - everything seemed to be too short.

Grayson hummed to himself as he made his way towards his cot, laying down after getting dressed. He sighed softly, turning on his side where he would be facing his wife. Grayson's tired eyes wandered for a moment, staring at the blank wall. He felt so empty. All he could picture was her face. Her cold and limp face, so lifeless and saddening. Grayson closed his eyes and drifted off into a sleep.

This was going to be an adventure.
Purge x CorpsesOctober 21, 2021 12:09 AM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award
Hannah had fallen asleep quickly. The quiet fading of voices stopping soon after she had gotten into bed. She could hear Elijah wandering around for a bit, as he did most nights but it soon settled. Her eyes soon fluttered closed as she fell asleep, the silent night only growing quieter.

She woke with a quiet groan, her shoulder aching as she seemingly rolled onto her side in her sleep, causing the fresh wound to begin to bleed once more. Hannah groaned in frustration loudly, sitting up with her hand pressed against the wound. She was going to kill that bastard. Getting up, she made her way over to where she knew Elijah would be, glad to see he was already awake. Most of the group was already awake as well, seeing as though most of them got up early to do whatever it was they did and she was one of the last ones to get up. She stared at Elijah for a few moments, until he realized what she wanted and sighed, gesturing for her to sit down.

She winced as Elijah began to wash down the blood from her arm, keeping her shoulder still as he cleaned it for her. "I'm going to kill him" she said simply. "No you're not, shut the fuck up" he snapped at her. Hannah didn't bother responding, knowing that it would only end in a fight. There was a reason Elijah was in charge of them, and why Hannah never got in serious fights with him. The prick could fight, he'd proven that many times before to her when she was being a bitch to him.

"Look, Hannah. You need to lay off him a little, he just lost his fucking wife and you're here making jokes about it and being an asshole. This is important to him and I need you to just not being a total fucking bitch for once, okay?" Elijah told her, sitting down opposite her as he spoke. She wasn't surprised by this, she had known he'd have something to say eventually, but she could tell it was important to him too. "I'm not even fucking doing anything. It's not my fault he's all mopey about her. It's not like I did anything. But fine, I'll only kill him if he deserves it" she muttered back to him.

Elijah only sighed once more, knowing that was probably the best he was going to get out of her for the time being. Hannah wasn't one for owning up to her mistakes, or making apologies, so that was about the closest to an apology anybody would get.

"I've already explained some shit to Grayson, just do what he says and come back alive" He told her, surprising her with his now softer tone.

Hannah only nodded, resisting the urge to make another snarky comment since that was his way of saying goodbye, for now.
Purge x CorpsesOctober 21, 2021 12:58 AM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Grayson had awoke earlier in the morning, only getting a few hours of sleep. The whole night he had tossed and turned. He kept seeing her face. Grayson furrowed his eyebrows as he sat up, looking down at his cut hand. He grunted softly, considering it could be an issue down the line, but if he tended to it properly, it wouldn't be an issue. He closed his eyes for a moment, resting his head in his palm before he had looked up, seeing Will.

"I heard about your plans," he said, leaning against the wall. Grayson shrugged.

"So?" He grumbled, standing up and beginning to pack.

"So I think it's stupid," Will replied, squinting at Grayson. This caused the man to stop and turn towards Will.

"And does it seem like I give a fuck about your opinion right now?" Grayson spat, glaring slightly. He was not in the mood for this.

"When have you ever cared about what I said?" Will questioned, tilting his head. "Oh, right, never." He then added, giving Grayson no time to respond.

Grayson shook his head. "I'm not doing this right now," he muttered, though still audible.

"Grayson, you're running off to find some man who we don't even know is alive with a woman who tried to kill you and who you almost killed! Do you think that's reasonable?!" Will raised his voice slightly, causing Grayson to bite his tongue.

"You have no fucking idea how much I don't want to do this. You think I wanted this? Any of this?" Grayson stated, approaching Will, slightly getting in his face.

"No but you're sure acting like it," Will replied, narrowing his eyes.

As tempted as Grayson was to push Will, he didn't. He stood, frustrated, arms crossed over his chest and staring blankly at Will. "Just do me a favor and take care of everyone," he finally said before turning back around to continue packing. Will shook his head and scoffed.

"You're better than this," he muttered.

"And so what? Nobody is stopping me from walking out of that door. Everyone in this building would willingly follow me into battle, losing or not. So don't you dare think that I don't know what I'm putting at risk," Grayson said after stuffing some scavenged ammo into his pack before slipping it onto his shoulders, "I made a promise to her. I told her it was till death do us part. So even if I make it back in one piece and I get what I want, I won't care. That promise will be broken." Grayson stated as he pushed past Will.

Will spun on his heel and called down the hall. "She wouldn't want this!"

Grayson stopped in his tracks, a slow sigh escaping his lips. He closed his eyes for a moment, cocking his head back. He clenched his fists, feeling himself begin to shake.

She wouldn't want this.

Grayson continued on, making his way towards Elijah and Hannah. As he entered the room, it was rather quiet, and there had been some obvious previous tension. He sighed softly, looking at the two.

"There's a chance that this survivor's group that Elijah mentioned is called the Outlaws. They're this organized group - guns, ammo, food, water - and have a shit ton of people. If that's where Nathan went, we'll be outnumbered," Grayson sighed, his eyes landing on Hannah. "But, I'm sure we could handle them," he added, looking back at Elijah.
Purge x CorpsesOctober 21, 2021 01:39 AM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award
Hannah looked over as she noticed the sudden appearance of Grayson. He needs a fucking bell or something. She noticed the awkward look that Elijah gave her, but before she could ask about it, he began talking. She nodded blankly as he told her what she assumed Elijah had told him the night before after she had left. North. That was simple enough. He'd have a few days head start but, it shouldn't be a huge problem for them, they'd get there eventually. Hannah was just hoping that she would have enough patience to not kill him, let alone help him.

She got up, shrugging. "Okay" she muttered before making her way over to where she kept her, little, belongings. She grabbed the canvas backpack off a nearby chair, packing in some basic essentials she'd need, a change of clothes, knives, matches, a couple of granola bars, and the deck of cards she kept with her, for sentimental values. Hannah paused, before grabbing a few bandages to put in the bag as well, if it was only going to be her and Grayson, she could imagine that things weren't always going to be perfect, or at all really.

After the bag was more or less packed, she made her way back out to where Elijah and Grayson were. "Well, time to find a slut killer I guess" she announced, earning her a hateful glare from Elijah. She only responded with a confused look, it wasn't that big of a deal, right?

Elijah stood, moving over to her. "Seriously? You guys haven't even left yet and you're doing this shit again. I want to just strangle you for him" he hissed at her, standing in between her and Grayson, blocking her from seining his reaction to her comment, which kind of defeated the whole purpose of why she did it. It wasn't worth it unless he had a reaction, and she knew he would and it would be hilarious. Unless of course his reaction was murdering her, but Hannah doubted it would be that. Sure he had a short temper, but surely it wasn't that short.

"He's fine" she muttered to Elijah.

Leaning up to peer over Eli's shoulder, she glanced at Gray.

"You're fine with me saying that, right?"

Purge x CorpsesOctober 21, 2021 01:50 AM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Grayson watched as Hannah stood up. She seemed oddly dry. No comment, no remark. Just a simple okay. For once Grayson could maybe just tolerate her, but there was no hope in that. Especially not if they would be traveling for days on end while probably starving, killing infected and people, and having to loot anything they came across, even if it looked empty.

Grayson couldn't help but exhale sharply after she had gathered her belongings. He clenched his fists and then his jaw, sending a stare like daggers towards the small woman. He just wanted to strangle her, watching the life leave her eyes, but Grayson was definitely better than that.

Her words were so infuriating, but Grayson knew it was just her. She probably wasn't doing it on purpose, and beside, they had made a truce - no attempted murder on each other. Since Hannah had agreed to this, Grayson figured that the only way this was going to work was if they could sort of get on the same page and be compatible with one another. Otherwise there was just no point, and Grayson would have no issue leaving by himself.

Grayson stood there, waiting for another comment, but seeing Elijah stand between them made him think that it would perhaps shut her up. He glared at her as she peered over Elijah's shoulder. "Considering you already said it, sure," he said bluntly, clearly annoyed. He was also being sarcastic if it wasn't obvious enough, but he was sure Hannah could take the hint and just not apply it to whatever else it was she was going to say.

"You know, you don't even have to do this. Since you hate me so much, I don't even get why you agreed," Grayson stated, taking a slight step forwards as he then shook his head. "Just know I will have absolutely no issue if you leave me or I leave you," he muttered, but still loud enough to hear.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us