Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 BuggyOs
08:33:25 Bug-a-boo
Dire
maybe not normal, but definitely possible, you have great luck!
 Dire Wolf Haven
08:32:33 Dire, DWH
*wolf
*from
 Dire Wolf Haven
08:31:07 Dire, DWH
I just got a with legendary eyes and rare coat with rarity over 41 form level 1 wolf party!
Is that normal?
 Black River
08:29:13 
BuggyOs
That's so nice to hear!! :D Sounds like the generation project i'm working on will go well then<3
 BuggyOs
08:27:08 Bug-a-boo
River
you can go back through the news! The site creator still plays this game, and she takes many suggestions. It's a nice game because of that
 Hydroberry
08:26:40 
Yes fairly recent, about 10 days ago
 Black River
08:26:15 
Ah I see - Nice to know this game is being worked on still! The site seems older (which I like).
 BuggyOs
08:24:13 Bug-a-boo
River
I think earlier this month?
 Black River
08:23:34 
The quests got revamped? Was that recent? o:
 Hydroberry
08:20:53 
Same, especially since they revamped the quests.
 Black River
08:20:02 
Will do then! Ty - Hope it gets fixed because I love getting quests done!
 Hydroberry
08:19:35 
Black River, sounds like it could be a bug, best report it on the bugs forum.
 Black River
08:17:53 
Yes they were appearing in food stash - and the kill count even shows on my wolves.
 Raging Flames
08:16:45 Rage, Flames
Black River
They should complete automatically. Are they in your food stash? They might be fleeing
 Black River
08:16:36 
It says forest, which is the only one I have unlocked for explore :/
 Hydroberry
08:15:56 
Are you in the right terrain? It tends to specify which terrain you need to hunt them in.
 Black River
08:14:43 
For example: I have one that says to defeat squirrels. I have killed a few, yet it remains as 0 / 3-
 Black River
08:13:16 
New here! I've noticed that the quests I have don't seem to complete? Do I have to do something in order to activate them?
 Clear Sky
08:12:05 Sky / Blue - she,her
Rain
maybe you can add a Green Scarf or Daisy Gauntlet
 Raging Flames
08:09:59 Rage, Flames
Whisp
There are leaf earrings that could match the vibe?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -2
Red Fox : +2
Caiman : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    47    48    49    50    51   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 10, 2023 03:02 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I started walking "I don't mean to worry you but I will always put you and the child's needs before mine, even if it involves hurting myself. I am always here for you to use as an excuse if you are afraid of getting in trouble and are scared. I will always be here, I just want you to know almost everything I do is for you or that I have you in mind. It is rare to find me with a motive and I didn't think of how it would impact you," I said with a soft smile
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 10, 2023 03:10 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I sighed, of course he would answer like that. "Well if you hurt yourself bad enough it will impact my mental health." I was being sarcastic but i was slightly not lying. I dont know what i would do without Tobey if something happened. Probably just go beat up Tjorvi and his gang honestly. Not long after we came to the edge of the woods. If i craned my neck i could see the pond. It was far off and Jasmine looked like an ant. "Okay, put me down now." I said before giving Tobey a quick kiss. I realized that most of our interactions were kissing, atleast it seemed like it.

Edited at January 10, 2023 03:11 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 10, 2023 03:16 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I carried her to a spot where we couldn't be seen before putting her down. "I would never do more than give myself a simple injury that would sting as I did. I don't intend on hurting you in any way and please tell me if I am so I don't accidentally hurt you more." I said with a soft look. I cupped her cheek in my hand and pulled her into one last kiss then kissed her forehead. "I love you," I said "and if blue is already down here, just say he got frustrated or had very little interest in fishing so it ended up just being us fishing," I said coming up with an excuse.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 10, 2023 03:23 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I closed my eyes when he cupped my face in his hand before kissing me and then my forehead. "I love you too." I paused a smile creeping onto my face for how prepared he was. "I love how you think of everything. But i honestly dont think he will be here." I grabbed Tobey's hand before walking back to the crew. "Okay, now that im- i mean Blue is okay, can i please, please teach you something? It will be easy! I promise!" I paused a smirk appearing on my face. "If you dont ill be sad." I know that was kinda low but if anything, Tobey would get me back.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 10, 2023 04:13 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I huffed, she really wanted to teach me a trick. I sighed and finally gave in, "Fine I will let you teach me a trick, but please try and avoid anything that is on one foot." I said with a smile. I was dreading this, it had been a long time since I had even ice skated because I had no one to do it with me and I couldn't do tricks.
-----------------------------------
writers block
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 10, 2023 04:35 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I did a little excited jump, "Yes!" I stopped walking and hugged Tobey, "Thank you! And ill promise itll be easy!" With that i ran towards the pond. Apparently mom and dad were watching because i heard dad speak up, "You happy Kaolin?" I stopped, turning to dad with a embarrassed smile. I nodded and he laughed. Then mom saw Tobey's arm, her face was surprisingly stitched with concern. "What happened Kaolin?!" She said nodding to Tobey. I could tell she had more questions but held them in for my sake. "Oh, umm while we were fishing a big fish got him. BUT he's perfectly fine. Trust me, he's been hurt worse than this." I smiled, remembering when we first met and ge was covered in blood becausehe killed polar bears. Good times, good times. She looked even more worried. "Why were you fishing?! You could've bought some." I rolled my eyes, "I dont have money, remember? I dont live here anymore so i have no need for it." Her face even more worried as she looked at Tobey then back at me. "How the heck do you survive?!" I couldn't help but laugh, "Tobey could provide for a whole small village if he wanted too, so im pretty sure im fine." She was about to ask another question when dad came to my rescue, "Let it go, everything is fine." She sighed, looking down. I took the opportunity to get on the ice, away from the parents. I then turned to Tobey with a smile, "The first trick is to get on the ice. It's the easiest trick in the book so i think you can do it. Just step onto the ice and ill guide you from there."
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 10, 2023 04:55 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"You don't have to boast about me that much, love," I said a bit embarrassed. I easily stepped on the ice and already moved around a bit. "Plus I already know how to skate I just don't know tricks, I',m only a little rusty because I hadn't skated since I was 12," I explained

3rd Person

Tobey's father felt a little insulted at the fact they doubted his son and his abilities. "Don't worry, we made sure Tobey knew a lot of the trades, how to farm, and even how to sew before he was 14. So when he was banished at 15 I'm not surprised he is alive. He would go on camping trips for days at a time and only come back with a few scratches from the trees or from hunting." Tobey's father explained "He built all the furniture currently in our house, and he made all the blankets and pillows as well. We never really believed in the idea of trading and we didn't like depending on others. So we made sure that not only was he a gentleman but he knew what he was doing." He went on and on clearly offended "Plus I'm pretty sure I remember Tobey saying the trader goes by their home so he trades his creations and things he finds for stuff they can't access." he said crossing his arms
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 10, 2023 05:23 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I laughed nervously, "Sorry, i do that sometimes without realizing..." I then smiled when he moved around, "I never seen you skate before so i didn't know what you knew." I said as Jasmine came up to us. "Oh no, Kaolin dont hurt him." I rolled my eyes, "Very funny. I can teach better than you." She laughed, "Who taught you?" I bit my lip, "You didn't teach me, you just helped me when i was first learning, WHICH was a long, long time ago." She skated around me, "Yes but still. Ive taught Lilith and Tyson." I glanced over at Tyson who was now on the ice just skating around. "Fine, lets prove it. You will teach Tyson the crossover and ill teach Tobey." She paused, realizing i was being serious when she was just joking. "I was just joking, Kaolin. You know, like we used to." I sighed, "Well first of all you haven't seen me since my brother died, which changed me and as you know im pregnant. So do you want to accept the challenge or not?" She looked down, "Im sorry Kaolin, i was just trying to have fun, but for everyone's sake, especially the people were trying to teach, no i dont accept." I could tell i hurt her, making me feel bad. "Im sorry Jasmine, i didn't mean to hurt you." Her smile returned though i could tell it was more of a forced one. "Its fine. Now, grace me with being able to watch the master at work." I smiled slowly, hugging her, "Your almost as good as Tobey." She laughed, "I just know you well." I smiled before turning back to Tobey. "Sorry about that...But, anyways the most important part of not hurting ourselves, stretching." I then led him through some beginner stretches.

3rd person

Kaolin's dad realized Tobey's dad was obviously upset at his wife's doings. "I apologize, shes just worried about Kaolin. We dont know Tobey well so we didn't know. Im sure my wife will be much more considerate in the future." He said with a apologetic look. Meanwhile Kaolin's mom just rocked the baby, not liking the situation. She was the type of person to ignore people just because she didn't like what they were saying.

Edited at January 10, 2023 05:29 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 10, 2023 05:37 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I watched the interaction and all I could do was stand by awkwardly. I zoned out for a bit not wanting to deal with the issue. When women didn't get along or had issues with each other all I knew was to not get involved and space off so they can't drag you in. All of a sudden Kaolin was speaking directly to me "huh?" I said turning my head to her after spacing out "Sorry I was spaced out," I said rubbing the back of my neck. When she said stretches I don't know why but I immediately became triggered. I hated stretches and despite being an active person I never did. When you go into a real fight you can't just sit there and say 'hold up, I need a moment to stretch,' Tobey was visibly irritated. "I'm going to skip out on stretches and lets just leave it at that because it a troubling topic for me," He said with a certain tone that he was clearly trying not to get back and just cool off for a second.

3rd Person

Tobey's father huffed, he clearly wasn't going to get along with Kaolin's mother for a while, or at least until she accepted his son. Because what she said, felt like an attack on his pride because Tobey was his firstborn son and he spent a lot of time teaching him. He kept his mouth shut knowing better than to say anything else.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 10, 2023 06:39 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I wasn't expecting Tobey to get upset at doing stretches so i just stared at him for a second, wondering why in the world he didn't like stretches. Finally i gave up trying to figure it out and began to stretch myself. This fact made me hesitant on teaching him though. I was taught if you weren't warmed up well enough you could get badly injured and i couldn't be responsible for hurting him. I only did a quick stretch since i had already warmed up. I then nervously looked at Tobey. I didn't want to make him feel bad or anything but i was seriously thinking about just skating. "Umm....The crossover is basically just like skating but crossing your feet as you go." I said, loosing all my confidence in teaching. Was i even explaining it right? I gulped before doing it around Tobey. "That's what it should look like." I said after two laps around him. I spaced off for a moment, trying to get myself together. My anxiety was sky rocketing. Just then i had an idea to get him to stretch without actually having him stretch. "Before i try and teach you though, maybe we should go around the pond just to make sure your comfortable?" It wouldn't really be a good stretch but it would be better than nothing.

Edited at January 10, 2023 07:51 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    47    48    49    50    51   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us