Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 Eternity
08:39:37 ET
Black River
3 :]
 Raging Flames
08:39:00 Rage, Flames
Oh yeah! Good call
 Black River
08:38:59 
What age are Wolf Party wolves usually?
 BuggyOs
08:38:40 Bug-a-boo
Theres gonna be a WP event!
 BuggyOs
08:38:28 Bug-a-boo
Wait til next month!
 Raging Flames
08:38:12 Rage, Flames
Oof, y'all are making me want to blow more mush on WolfParty XD
 BuggyOs
08:33:25 Bug-a-boo
Dire
maybe not normal, but definitely possible, you have great luck!
 Dire Wolf Haven
08:32:33 Dire, DWH
*wolf
*from
 Dire Wolf Haven
08:31:07 Dire, DWH
I just got a with legendary eyes and rare coat with rarity over 41 form level 1 wolf party!
Is that normal?
 Black River
08:29:13 
BuggyOs
That's so nice to hear!! :D Sounds like the generation project i'm working on will go well then<3
 BuggyOs
08:27:08 Bug-a-boo
River
you can go back through the news! The site creator still plays this game, and she takes many suggestions. It's a nice game because of that
 Hydroberry
08:26:40 
Yes fairly recent, about 10 days ago
 Black River
08:26:15 
Ah I see - Nice to know this game is being worked on still! The site seems older (which I like).
 BuggyOs
08:24:13 Bug-a-boo
River
I think earlier this month?
 Black River
08:23:34 
The quests got revamped? Was that recent? o:
 Hydroberry
08:20:53 
Same, especially since they revamped the quests.
 Black River
08:20:02 
Will do then! Ty - Hope it gets fixed because I love getting quests done!
 Hydroberry
08:19:35 
Black River, sounds like it could be a bug, best report it on the bugs forum.
 Black River
08:17:53 
Yes they were appearing in food stash - and the kill count even shows on my wolves.
 Raging Flames
08:16:45 Rage, Flames
Black River
They should complete automatically. Are they in your food stash? They might be fleeing

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -2
Red Fox : +2
Caiman : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    46    47    48    49    50   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 7, 2023 11:21 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"I might be able to help if you tell me what it is," I suggested as I finished petting King and walked over to her "But you think I'm going to be able to do tricks? How you even tried to lift me?" I said with a laugh "If I even hop I'm afraid I might crack it," I said with a laugh "I am very aware of how much I weigh, so I feel bad when Blue has to carry me on his back," I said laughing again.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 7, 2023 11:29 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I froze again when he suggested he could maybe help if i told him my urge but instantly forgot about that when he talked about the tricks. I laughed, leaning my head against his shoulder/arm. "Blue has reinforced it with strong ice. That's why it's so smooth. He and other ice dragons make sure its perfect for skating. Blue's ice, when he wants it to be, is almost as strong as the alpha's ice. You can believe me or not, most people think im lying but im really very sure. To be fair though most people in the village think the alpha is a myth so i understand why they think im lying." I paused, sighing, knowing i should answer him about my urge. "I really want my urge to go away but im kinda embarrassed about it. It's knew to me, and so it kinda is scaring me." I said looking down and being honest.

Edited at January 7, 2023 11:42 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 7, 2023 11:47 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I let out a sigh, I was hesitant. "Despite what you may think my balance on skates is actually really bad, I'm a wide person so when I have to lift myself off the ice completely I fall a lot even if I land correctly or have good balance. The blades being small and me a big person just doesn't work," I explained "Also you know how bad I can be, not a lot can drive me away love," I said taking her hand and kissing the back of it before bringing her into a hug. I caught kaolin's father and my Pa watching and I smiled at them as a far away greeting stead of waving. I didn't want Kaolin to feel uncomfortable.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 7, 2023 11:58 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I was about to reassure him about the tricks but before i could he kissed my hand and pulled me into a hug. I was instantly stiffer than normal. Great, just what i needed to help me. I was about to give in to my urge when i felt dad and Tobey's dad watching. I couldn't believe what i was doing but i pulled away from the hug. I felt myself wanting to cry but held it in. "Can we just go skate." I said with a slight growl to my voice. "We dont have to do advanced tricks, just easy ones that don't require much effort. But falling down is part of learning. I can guarantee you i fell alot when i was learning." I paused, wanting to tell him my urge. I turned back to him. "Actually can you make up an excuse so we can go somewhere. I want you to help me. And im sorry for pulling away. Youll understand once i explain." I whispered and made sure neither dad could see my face.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 8, 2023 12:10 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I didn't understand when she pulled away, I sighed realizing she noticed they were watching. "Well shit, I don't have much to work with here," I said trying to come up with something, "We have two options, You are tired and we leave, or you need to go somewhere quiet because you are getting a headache from the noise, OR you need to leave momentarily because of pregnancy reasons you would prefer not to say," I said motioning to her chest on the last one, "Basically saying you accidentally forgot to put padding on your chest so you wouldn't get anything on your shirt because you are lactating," I suggested "that's all I can come up with off the top of my head,"
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 8, 2023 12:24 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

A slight blush spread across my face when he said the last option. I sighed, "All of them aren't very good. I don't want to leave just yet and the third wouldn't help my embarrassment." Just then an idea popped into my head. I motioned for Tobey to follow my lead. I walked over to de parents with a slight smile. "Blue is hungry so i need to get him food. Tobey is going to come with me. I still haven't been able to teach him to fish yet. Also if your wondering where he is, he's waiting for us in the woods because he doesn't want to scare Tyson. As far as he knows Tyson's still scared of him." I wasn't sure if that would work with Tobey's dad but mom and dad bought it. They both nodded before waving goodbye. I waved back before walking into the cover of the trees. I let out a sigh of relief. "Dont ask, he really doesn't know how to fish." With that i quickly walked back to the pond where we were because it wasn't very far. I sat down against a tree and sighed again. "If you cant help me im either going to die or we need to go home." I said looking up at him. "So..." I started, not really knowing how to put it. "For some reason i, really, really want you, if you know what i mean. I was about to give in when you hugged me because i couldn't take it but then i realized they were watching and i couldn't live if they saw my needy side." I said covering my face with my hands. "I really didn't want to pull away but i just couldn't." I said, a tear once again rolling down my cheek. "I hate being emotional." I mumbled angrily.

Edited at January 8, 2023 12:24 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 8, 2023 12:52 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I wasn't expecting her to be needy but we all have our desires and unlike me, she couldn't make them go away without dealing with them. "Shhh~," I said wiping the tear from her face "We all have needs," he said cupping her cheek in his hand. "Now I need to ask if this is a big urge or a small one because that will choose how it is handled," I said pulling her close to me, I knew what I was doing as I did this. Despite living alone I still found books to read and unfortunately the only one I had for a few years was a romance.
---------------------
PM me before you respond
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 10, 2023 11:27 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I moved my hands from my face, allowing Tobey to wipe my tear. I closed my eyes when he cupped my cheek in his hand, "It's not a need, its a stupid urge, thing." When he pulled me close i kept still, hesitating. How could he even help me? Finally i sighed, "Probably just a little one, im just not used to it ." I said, fighting with all my strength not to smother him. I might have seemed distant even though he pulled me close because i was scared. I had never had this feeling before and it was killing me inside. Luckily Tobey was there to help me.
~~~Time Skip~~~
I layed my head against Tobey, my urge completely gone. "Thank you..." i whispered. I was still slightly embarrassed but i knew Tobey wouldn't make a big deal about it. "We should probably get going though. Mom will already be getting suspicious of us." I said though i didn't really want to move. Finally i sighed and got up to my feet. I paused a smirk appearing on my face. "Can you carry me? The fun way? I wont make a joke this time." I said with a smile. I didn't really care if he refused this time but i wanted to get carried as much as possible now.
~~~
Fun fact: Kaolin will never give the carrying thing up XD
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 10, 2023 11:51 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"Here," I said and grabbed a piece of bark off a tree and cut my arm a little with it. "We can lie saying that one of the larger fish I caught came up and hit my arm so we wanted to make sure I was okay first," I explained quickly cleaning it and wrapping it. "Before you say anything, I can still carry you. It's just a small sting as if I was stung by a bee." I said giving her a look before picking her up and giving her a quick kiss. "That make you happy?" I asked with a smile.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 10, 2023 02:38 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I watched Tobey, confused on why he needed tree bark for an excuse. Before i could do anything he cut himself. It wasn't big but it was too painful for my liking. Sure, it wasn't being done to me, but still. I winced when he did it. "I dont care wether you can carry me or not, im worried about you." I said as he picked me up. After he kissed me i looked at him with a concerned look. "I rather get in trouble than you get hurt. I for one hate stings. I got stung by a wasp once, it hurt." I said with a slight pout. "Besides they can kiss my boots goodbye if they decided to act up. I dont live here anymore and i am an adult." I said, getting a slightly aggressive mood swing. More than likely though I wouldve just broke down if i actually got in trouble. Even though i didn't like the fact he hurt himself for me i relaxed. I layed my head against Tobey and wrapped my arms around him. "Please dont do that again. You scare me sometimes. But yes, im happy you helped me and picked me up."

Edited at January 10, 2023 02:41 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    46    47    48    49    50   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us