Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 Salom_
10:44:21 Sal, Salmon
Purdy
Always M&Ms
 Amygdala
10:43:21 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sal
Wow that's amazing...good job
 Salom_
10:42:03 Sal, Salmon
Mushrooms Saved: 10,000
I finally got to 10k :D
 Amygdala
10:41:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
You should do that...we need all the mush we can get for next month's event XD
 Hallow's Eve
10:40:03 Hallow, Eve
Amy

Oh that sounds like fun lol. I am probably going to hop on explore here soon, if I can get the energy too lol
 Amygdala
10:38:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
Trying to get the energy to explore XD

I have 1000 moves to do in jungle
 Hallow's Eve
10:37:53 Hallow, Eve
Hey Amy, how are you?
 Amygdala
10:37:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi hallow, hi dark
 Hallow's Eve
10:36:42 Hallow, Eve
Heyo chat
 Dark pack
10:33:56 
hi chat
 BuggyOs
10:33:46 Bug-a-boo
feline!
 Emmet
10:33:11 Emmet (he/him)
Canines or felines folks? (I wanna design stuff but canÂ’t decide feline or canine)
 Amygdala
10:32:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
If the M&M arw chocolate only i choose them. If not it's skittles for me
 Saint
10:31:43 
also, do some prey have higher flee rates (not just during winter)
 purdy
10:31:13 
I'mma ask this one more time before it gets old M&Ms or skittles
 starmutt
10:28:22 marsh | they/it
yah i'm not sure if its a bug or not

i get swamp and jungle quests i cannot complete due to all my levels being in forest lol
 Amygdala
10:28:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Thank you. It doesn't bother me too much because i will just skip it...i just thought it was weird
 Red River Wolves
10:26:52 Redd Dead
Amy,
Apparently the quests are based off overall territory, not terrain specific. There's a suggestion about it here
-WP Click-
 Saint
10:26:50 
yeah i also have the elk quest and i was 19 so i just got up two levels but if your further away, yeah thats weird
 Amygdala
10:25:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Saint
No idea. I checked encyclopedia and elk appear after level 21. I am level 13 at the moment

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Leopard : 0
Wolverine : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    45    46    47    48    49   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 7, 2023 05:53 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I walked over to the edge of the ice and my father wasn't very far behind. She seemed eager for something, I couldn't tell what though. She just then remembered my father was there and It earned a chuckle from him,
"Congratulations, I'm here for you two and understand how hard of a decision it was for you two," He said with a reassuring smile "I'm sorry my wife isn't the same way though," He said with a sad smile. She led us to her family and I was genuinely curious about how this would go down.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 7, 2023 06:11 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I felt nervous when Tobey's dad chuckled but i countinued to have a smile. I was glad he was okay with it but it was still weird to have people know about me. "Okay." I said when we reached them. "Everyone this is Tobey's dad." I said nodding to him. "Tobey's dad this is my mom Eming, my dad Tumi, my cousin Jasmine and then her kids Tyson and Lilith." I nodded to each of them as i introduced them. "You all can talk and whatever after im done so, everyone sit and enjoy....And sorry if im being pushy." I turned to Tobey with a soft smile, "And dont worry about me." With that Jasmine and i went i out onto the ice. Our performance than began. It was mostly just dancing but there were some actual tricks. Granted the were small but still, if you didn't know much about ice-skating it would be slightly scary. At the end we were both at the opposite sides of the pond. We then rushed at eachother and when we passed we grabbed eachother's hand, making us spin. We then stopped, facing our crowd with a smile. We then bowed. My heart was racing and i was smiling so hard. I honestly thought my mouth was going to fall off. Mom, dad and Lilith cheered. Tyson apparently had seen Amora though because he was hiding behind my dad though i dont think dad realized. "Tyson saw Amora." I whispered to Jasmine. Her eyes went wide as she skated off the ice and to Tyson so try and reassure him.

Edited at January 7, 2023 06:35 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 7, 2023 06:33 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I watched my dad interact with her family and they got along well. My gaze fell on Kaolin and Jasmine as they made their way onto the ice. I had to admit I was nervous despite knowing she could clearly skate well. Just I knew how easy it was to falter if the ice wasn't perfect or if it was dirty. When they finished I was relieved, but I noticed Tyson was nervous and I cursed under my breath. How did he not see King? I got down on my knees so I was smaller again the Amora was more at his height.
"It's fine Tyson, she is just a baby, she can't even breathe fire yet!" I said petting her, "If you got closer she would probably be more scared of you than you are of her," I said reassuring him as she hid behind me once she realized he was staring at her. "See, she is just as scared as you are," I said motioning to her hiding on my back and peaking over my head.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 7, 2023 09:37 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

Excitement rushed through me when Tobey spoke to Tyson, he was going to work his magic! I grabbed Jasmine's hand so she couldn't interfere. She looked at me with a confused, and somewhat angry look. I gave her a reassuring smile and she reluctantly backed off. "B-but it has t-teeth!" Tyson said as a tear fell. His face turned to one of absolute terror to one of confusion but still fear when Amora hid. "Dragons aren't sposed to be scared." Tyson said, still clearly confused. I could tell he was trying very hard to understand this whole situation but obviously had no luck. "W-why is it scared of me? Im just a boy. It could eat me." He said, stepping out of his hiding spot slightly. "Especially big dragon's at my village." He said with a shiver.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 7, 2023 10:01 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I laughed slightly, "We have teeth as well, and she is only 2 months old she is just a baby so like us when we are young she is vulnerable. She sees me and Kaolin as her parents so she runs to us for protection just like you run to your mom and dad!" I said with a smile "Not all big dragons are mean either, they are just older than us and many have had bad experiences with us because they remember when we used to hurt them. But I ride a really big dragon and he even sees me as a family because I saved him once. As long as you are nice to them they will be nice back, treat them how you wanted to be treated." I said explaining things "If you want you can come closer and pet her, I can even close her mouth if it would make you more comfortable," I said
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 7, 2023 10:16 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

Tyson seemed more relaxed after Tobey explained things but he still seemed nervous. When Tobey said he could pet Amora he hesitated but nodded "Please dont let it bite me." He said walking over to Tobey and Amora. Once he felt like she absolutely couldn't hurt him he put a trembling but gentle hand on Amora's back. He flinched, taking back his hand when Amora moved slightly. He then reluctantly touched her again. After a couple seconds a small smile peeked onto his face as he began to actually pet her. "It's not hurting me!" He said excitedly. He turned to Lilith with a huge smile, "Come pet!" She smiled before petting Amora with her brother. To be honest i felt bad for Amora. She had never had to deal with this kind of thing. Then again it was a good lesson to teach her so she would be more controlled when she's bigger. I finally let go of Jasmine's hand so she could go up to them. They came running to her, hugging her when they reached her. "Mommy i pet a dragon! And it didn't hurt me!" Tyson said and Jasmine laughed, hugging them tight. She looked up at Tobey with a smile and mouthed, "Thank you." With that i went up to Tobey. "I don't know how you do it, but im glad you can."
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 7, 2023 10:29 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I turned to Kaolin "I lived in a hive with dragons, alone, for 7 years. I know a lot." I said and then paused "You want to feed her? It's about time and I have bottles in King's saddle bags." I asked walking over to King who was asleep "What I'm amazed about is that Tyson didn't notice King who is literally right over here," I said while getting the bottle and then petting King who was about ready to fall asleep. I brought it over to Kaolin and handed her the bottle as I held Amora in my arms.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 7, 2023 10:39 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I laughed quietly at his comment before nodding at his question. I grabbed and bottle and began to feed Amora. "He spaces out major sometimes, especially when he's interested in something. Like his toy care to be exact." I said with a sad smile. Just then i got this weird sudden urge i was able to hide it deep down but it was, weird. Ugh, i hated these mood swings. After i was done feeding Amora i could stop thinking about my urge. "Do you know how to skate?" I said turning to the frozen pond. "I could teach you if you dont." I said, trying desperately to distract myself. Meanwhile Jasmine and her two kids were out skating, mom was holding Jasmine's newest while she listened to dad talk to Tobey's dad.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 7, 2023 10:54 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"It's been a while but I can ice skate, is there something on your mind?" I asked as I put the empty bottle away and pet King scratching his favorite places. He loved being scratched on the inside of his horns because he couldn't reach them. He hummed as I scratched, he was too large to purr anymore. Soon enough Amora would be getting too big to purr as well, it would be a sad day. I continued to scratch King as I waited for kaolin to tell me if something was wrong.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 7, 2023 11:01 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I froze when he asked me if there was something on my mind. Once again i couldn't lie so i sighed. I walked over to where he was scratching King so hopefully no one could hear. "I just got this weird urge, but im fine." I said, not looking at Tobey but rather Jasmine and the kids. "I just want to distract myself so i dont accidentally embarrass myself, so can we please go skate?" I asked in a somewhat begging tone. I wished i could actually teach Tobey to skate but i had to take what i had. "Maybe i can even teach you a new trick." I said, excitedly.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    45    46    47    48    49   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us