Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 starmutt
10:28:22 marsh | they/it
yah i'm not sure if its a bug or not

i get swamp and jungle quests i cannot complete due to all my levels being in forest lol
 Amygdala
10:28:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Thank you. It doesn't bother me too much because i will just skip it...i just thought it was weird
 Red River Wolves
10:26:52 Redd Dead
Amy,
Apparently the quests are based off overall territory, not terrain specific. There's a suggestion about it here
-WP Click-
 Saint
10:26:50 
yeah i also have the elk quest and i was 19 so i just got up two levels but if your further away, yeah thats weird
 Amygdala
10:25:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Saint
No idea. I checked encyclopedia and elk appear after level 21. I am level 13 at the moment
 Saint
10:24:19 
amy is that a glitch or do you just have to level up til you can?
 Amygdala
10:23:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Huh...i got a quest i can't do.
I need to defeat 10 elks in mountains but my mountains are not a high enough level
 icemoons
10:18:07 slushy,ice,moon,
forest

Oh wow let me rephrase that then... Welcome BACK to wolf play lmao
 Forest Dwelling
10:16:42 Floor
@ice

Thank you but I've been an on and off player since before the game became 16+ lol
 icemoons
10:15:20 slushy,ice,moon,
forest. I also saw you joined like 5 days ago so welcome to WP
 Forest Dwelling
10:14:19 Floor
@ice

I just lurk in the shadows usually so I'm not surprised if you haven't seen me before.
 icemoons
10:12:33 slushy,ice,moon,
forest

Thanks! also I don't think we've met
 Amygdala
10:12:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ice
Wow congrats

Serpents
I prefear battle quests. I explore a lot so they are easier to complete for me XD

I did get some nice AC qirls so i might try breeding quests more often
 Forest Dwelling
10:11:18 Floor
@ice

Congrats on acing the test!
 Serpents
10:10:27 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
off soon
 Serpents
10:09:32 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@Amy I mean that's good XD I at times will not but when I get them will at least see as most have markings
 icemoons
10:09:09 slushy,ice,moon,
hi guys, I had a science test just now and I got 100% So I'm thrilled
 Amygdala
10:08:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
Serpents
Once i managed to complete a breeding quest with my first litter lmao
I didn't even try to get the pup
 Serpents
10:06:42 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@Amy XD yep and well out side breeding can help
 Amygdala
10:06:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Serpents
That's where ac 40+ wolves come in handy XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Leopard : 0
Wolverine : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    44    45    46    47    48   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 7, 2023 12:37 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"I'm afraid I would wait until after the child is born to tell her, but that would also mean waiting on the wedding," I said still staring up at the ceiling leaned back. Amora readjusted so she was laying against my chest and I put my hand on her back and rubbed subconsciously. The other hand still held Kaolin's hand, "I just don't know what to do," I said letting out a nervous laugh.
---------------------------------------------
IRL me is seriously conflicted as well because this feels like an IRL situation for me and it ain't an easy decision.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 7, 2023 12:43 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I hated watching him be so conflicted and i really wanted to help. And i was seriously thinking about bringing up my plan but it probably wouldn't help anything so i kept quiet. I sighed, "It really is up to you. There's nothing my dad or me can do to help so im afraid your on your own when it comes to the decision."
~~~
Writers block, but I'm sorry :( I didn't mean to make it hard for you ><
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 7, 2023 12:51 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"I guess my main question is, would you be fine with waiting until the child is born to have the wedding?" I ask Kaolin "That way the baby could also be in drawings and be involved in the actual wedding," I said suggesting the idea. It didn't sound bad to me because it gave us plenty of time to plan and that way we wouldn't have to worry about trying to fit kaolin into traditional wear while her stomach is still growing. "To be honest I think it would be the best Idea because we wouldn't have to fight with your growing stomach when we would get your clothing fitted," I explained
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 7, 2023 01:03 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I looked up at Tobey when he spoke to me, "Yeah, im fine with that." It sounded fine, but then again i didn't really care. People would leave us alone since we are engaged so i honestly didnt care when stuff happened. I froze though when he spoke about my growing stomach. I really didn't want to make this about me so i kept my trap shut but my heart raced. I had forgotten i would have to be...fat, for a while. Dad knew this was a sensitive subject so he reached down and grabbed my other hand, conforting me. I hoped Tobey wouldn't think anything of it/notice but i did my best to act normal either way.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 7, 2023 01:14 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I noticed the small change in behavior, and the fact her father grabbed her other hand. "Sorry if I brought up a sensitive topic," I said looking down. I let out a sigh, today was a sh*t show and it was only lunch. "I should go and get my dad," I said standing up and setting down Amora next to Kaolin.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 7, 2023 10:20 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

Dang it! He finds out everything!! I growled to myself. "Its fine. Im going to have to live with it soon anyways." I said sighing. This part of my life, truly was going to be hard. When he sat Amora down by me i was confused, "Isn't Amora and i coming?" I asked looking up at him. "...Or i guess i understand if you want to go alone...Just be careful okay?" I said picking up Amora and standing up. "We will be at the ice rink." I then quickly gave him the directions. I was worried about him but i knew i didn't have to be right by his side all the time, and technically i was the weakest one out of us at the moment.
~~~
I feel so bad for Tobey right now >< First he has to deal with a emotional Kaolin and now this 😢

Edited at January 7, 2023 10:33 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 7, 2023 02:43 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"I'm only doing it because it will be harder for my mother to believe if you come along. No offense but she still follows some of the beliefs of our old village minus everything about dragons. So she believes women should stay in the house take care of children and shouldn't rough house or any of that," I said before opening the door, "she is very religious so I guess I don't want you to come with to save you from being judged by my mother. Ruu oh gut now she thinks you are a girl of her perfect ideals with only a few things readjusted here and there because you ride dragons and some would work like that. I'm just saving you the judgement I guess, at least until after the wedding and stuff," I said before walking back out the door but then j popped my head back in "I left Amora with you so you have an emotional support dragon," I said with a soft smile before I walked back out and whistled for King. Once I hopped on his back I headed for my parents.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 7, 2023 02:50 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I sighed, watching him go. I know he was just trying to protect me but since i was extra emotional all i wanted was him. Dad got up once Tobey had left and headed to the door. I followed behind him with Amora on my back. Soon we made it to the ice rink. Mom was obviously waiting for us, Jasmine was out on the ice with Lilith and Tyson was just barely on the ice, playing with his car. She came up to us but didn't say anything. I could tell she was confused on why i had Amora and Tobey wasn't here. "Go ahead and warm-up." My father said shooing me to the ice. I wasn't sure if Amora would freak out but nevertheless i kept her on my back. She would probably be most comfortable there anyway, even with all the moving i was about to do. When i hit the icy floor i instantly felt at home. Lilith came skating up to me with her mom helping her along. "Look Kate! Im skating!" She said with a big smile. "Good-job!" I said with a smile in return. I then turned to Jasmine. "Im going to do a small warm-up session. Want to join? Lilith can watch or something." She nodded and skated away. She had Lilith sit down with her brother and together they played with their toys. She then skated back to me. "Ill follow your lead since i know your little secret now." She said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes before stretching. After we had stretched we went to one side of the ice rink. I got up to a slowish speed before doing a small bunny hop. Jasmine did the same, though it was a bigger jump. I then did a forward crossover before changing into a backward one. Jasmine did the same though she did it more dramatically than i did. I rolled my eyes before turning back around and doing a forward lunge. I could only do it for a couple seconds before i had to return to my upright position. I waited until she had finished the move before doing a spiral. Again i could only do it for a couple of seconds but it felt nice. I rounded the corner before letting myself into a glide. Jasmine on the otherhand did an Axel. I rolled my eyes again as she came to my side. "Jeez, you barely did anything. How far along are you?" I sighed, "Only a month." She nodded, "That makes sense. That also means youll be getting a baby belly in a couple of weeks." I closed my eyes, "Dont remind me." She laughed, "Its not that bad, i promise." A huge smile appeared on her face. "Hey, do you want to make a dance routine to show Tobey?" I bit my lip, for the most part the dance moves weren't that hard but i didn't want to scare Tobey to death. After a minute of thinking it over i couldn't help but smile, "Only a small one though." She nodded, excitement radiating off her. We then got to work on the show.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 7, 2023 04:12 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I flew to my parent's house and my mother fell for it because she just "had a feeling," that my dad was missing some equipment. He knew he wasn't missing anything so he knew something was up.
"We will just bring her back some flower gardening tools and pots so she can focus more on her plants than you and the twins," I joked and he finally asked
"What are we really doing?" He asked and my breath hitched but I let out a sigh. "Kaolin and I are now engaged-" I said and he cut me off
"Already!? Ain't you moving on a little too fast son?" he asked
"You didn't let m finish. Kaolin and I are engaged because she is pregnant," I said and he was quiet I took the time to explain "I took multiple precautions, I pulled away, I even gave her some plant preventatives, and we only did it once." I said staring forward knowing I couldn't look down "I was afraid I was going to be almost sterile like you, but it's clear I'm not. Now we have some issues to deal with because I knew mother would disapprove and it would be better if she didn't know. Kaolin and I will be staying at the hive until she has the baby, then after that, we will plan the wedding so that way the baby can be involved and she won't be as stressed. That way we don't have to worry about fitting her into an outfit while her stomach is still growing." I said and he didn't speak
"Sorry, that makes sense," he said and I paused and then turned back to him
"Did you nod forgetting I can't see you?" I laughed
"I will not confirm or deny that," He said and we stared at each other for a moment before laughing.
"Tomorrow is Kaolin's Birthday but she doesn't want to come back for it so we are celebrating now. Her family knows she is pregnant and engaged so it wouldn't be smart to bring ma in general," I said
"I'm not going to nod this time and instead say yes because I agree with you," He said and we broke into laughter as we came up to the pond. King landed about 100 feet from it and we got off. I patted King and he went and he just rested and curled up where I left him.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 7, 2023 05:12 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

When we had just gotten everything down for the routine and were finishing up practicing i heard King's wing beats landing far away. That reminded me, how had Tyson not see Amora? We were still finishing up practicing so i couldn't look at that moment but as soon as we were done i turned to Tyson. I guess he really was to busy with his car. He would have to find out sooner rather than later anyway so i planned on having Tobey try to get through to him. Tobey got his siblings to like dragons so couldn't he do that for Tyson? "Earth to Kaolin. Where are you?" Jasmine said, waving a hand infront of my face. I backed up, "Dont do that, you scared me. But what?" A smile appeared on her face, "You ready? The love of your life is coming....With his dad, looks like." I looked over to where she pointed and i immediately couldn't help but smile. I skated to the edge of the pond before walking over to Tobey. "Im so glad your okay." I said hugging him. That's when i remembered his dad was there. I reluctantly let go and turned to his dad with a nervous smile, "Hi, it's nice to see you again." I turned to Tobey with a smile and grabbed his hand, "Come on! I have something to show you." I stopped short, "Oh shoot. I forgot you haven't met my parents." I said turning to Tobey's dad. "Alright we will do introductions first and then ill show you my surprise." I said talking to both of them. I know i was being a bit hasty but i really wanted to get Tobey's reaction. I then began my way back to my crew.

Edited at January 7, 2023 05:13 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    44    45    46    47    48   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us