Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 technoblade
12:50:40 Lil Techy | Techno
Tech support

I have a few

This is the adopt Emmet got:
-Click-
-Click-

And i am working on these 2:
-Click-
-Click-
 Rogue Wildfires
12:47:32 Mac and Cheese
Looking for a 1x1 RP partner! PM me
 Tech
12:46:32 
Texan
Any new art?
 technoblade
12:44:21 Lil Techy | Techno
Tech Support

I am good, just trying to convince myself to get up and make something to eat.
 Tech
12:41:53 
Texan
I'm pretty good just good
How about you?
 technoblade
12:41:09 Lil Techy | Techno
hey tech support

how're ya?
 Sanania
12:40:49 San, Sangria
Lapin - I have a few times, although it eventually loads up the page I am trying to open.~
 Tech
12:40:30 
Morning Tex
 technoblade
12:37:04 Lil Techy | Techno
morning chat
 Lapin
12:31:21 Rabbit
Hmm weird.
 icemoons
12:27:56 slushy,ice,moon,
lapin

Nope... although explore was being super slow earlier for me
 Rogue Wildfires
12:27:27 Mac and Cheese
Lapin,
Nope
 Lapin
12:27:02 Rabbit
Is anyone's else's screen just going black? It's happened to me like 3 times and I have to close and open the game again
 Tech
12:26:26 
Even though it looks cool I regret it
-WP Click-
 icemoons
12:26:26 slushy,ice,moon,
wonderpelt jumps with joy.

Mood: Happy

why?
 icemoons
12:25:15 slushy,ice,moon,
how do I post a screenshot in forums? am I even able to do that?
 The Alpas Pack
12:21:13 
I am starting to stock up on Mush so the never wolf party event i wont have to miss plus my paycheck is coming up i will be able to buy apples and save for a very special Wolf
 Vulpixles
12:20:04 Pixie, Vul | ♈
tech

Yea, but the Viti spots will still appear overtop
 Leafpool
12:18:45 Leaf she/her
Guys what do you think of the name Chasing Stars?
 Tech
12:18:14 
If I put a wolverine dye on a Viti will the dye show up?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : 0
Mountain Lion : 0
Black Bear : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    43    44    45    46    47   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 6, 2023 09:32 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I hated watching her get upset and cry, even when her hormones made it worse. It didn't matter I still hated watching her cry and wanted to make it better. "Either you tell them you can't because you are with child, or you lie to them. Even then they might get suspicious though," I said "and I don't want to be seen as the type to prevent you from doing stuff you love without a reason. So I can't be an excuse unless you tell them you are with child." I said, "Unless you come up with something different it's the only thing I can come up with." I said nervously "If you want I can even be the person to say it and I will be by your side the entire time," I said and Amora started to stir. She looked at Kaolin and licked the tears off her face "Even amora doesn't like to see you cry," I said with a small laugh.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 6, 2023 09:52 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I laughed when Amora licked the tears off my face. I petted her head, trying to calm down. I knew what Tobey said was right, but i desperately tried to think of something that wouldn't be a lie but an excuse so i could get out of it. After a while i sighed, even if i did come up with something, i couldn't lie without feeling bad, atleast to my family. I got up, put Amora on my back before hugging Tobey. My breath was shaky and my heart was racing. "Ill tell them." I paused a smirk appearing "But if i die its your fault." I was trying to make myself feel better when i said that. Its helped slightly but not really. I sighed again and let go, giving Amora back to Tobey. I wiped my tears away before walking up to the door. I hesitated, my hand on the handle. "Cant we just run?" I mumbled to myself before opening the door. Lilith and Tyson were waiting at the door, clearly excited to go skating. I grabbed there hands and went to sit down on the couch. Lilith got onto my lap and Tyson just looked at me, clearly confused. I patted the otherside of me that had an open spot, inviting Tobey to sit. "Jaz can you get mom for me?" She looked at me confused but nodded. When literally everyone was watching me i grabbed Tobey's hand. "I- i would like to tell you all something. I would like to keep it between us because the whole village doesn't have to know about me. So, its somewhat a secret." I looked down at Lilith's smiling face, making me smile slightly. I then turned back to everyone. "I wont be able to be here for my birthday. I normally would but i- i dont feel comfortable at the moment. With that being said if i do change my mind to stay i wont be able to go crazy like i normally do. The reason is...." I squeezed Tobey's hand, feeling anxiety fill me up. "The reason is because i am with child." I closed my eyes, hearing everyone gasp. I thought my heart might explode. "Im also engaged if you all are interested." I said holding up my hand. I then looked around, seeing everyone's reaction. Jasmine seemed happy for me, dad seemed like he had no idea what to think and mom looked like she was going to die of shock. I leaned into Tobey, giving him a hug as tears ran down my face.

Edited at January 6, 2023 09:54 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 6, 2023 10:05 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I went and sat next to her, I held her hand firmly through the entire thing. It was obvious everyone was curious about why she wanted to keep whatever it was and why she didn't want to be here for her birthday. I held her hand a squeezed it occasionally as a sign of comfort. Once she started to cry I immediately pulled her into a hug and started to hum. I ignored everyone staring in awe, Instead, I wrapped my arms around her attempting to make her feel safe. I wiped away her tears and Amora whined seeing her "mother" cry. I put my forehead against hers as I hummed.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 6, 2023 10:54 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

Tobey's humming instantly calmed me down slightly. I dont know what it was, but his voice, and his embrace were the best thing ever when i was upset. After a while dad cleared his throat. He had clearly been thinking things over and was now ready to talk. "Kaolin, you were going to ice-skate right." I pulled away from Tobey's embrace to look at dad and nod. "So your feel okay right now?" I nodded again "more or less." I mumbled. I was confused about what he was getting at but just listened. All the while i still held Tobey's hand. I heard Amora cry when i was crying but luckily Tyson didn't hear. Or he mightve thought that it was his baby sister. "So could we have your birthday early? And all go skating." My spirits lifted slightly, "But what about what i just told you?" He softly smiled at me, obviously trying to confort me. He grabbed my other hand before speaking, "It dosent really matter what i think. Im just here to support you." I knew that was his way of saying i dont approve but i love you either way. I turned to mom who came and crouched infront of me. I couldn't read her emotions so that made me even nervous, making me squeeze Tobey's hand. To my surprise she smiled at me, "Are you ready to have some fun?" When i realized everyone was on board my smile grew wide. "You guys seriously aren't going to scold me?" I asked them. Mom's smile faded slightly, "I want you to have a good birthday. So for now im not even going to think about it." I hugged her. "Thank you." I whispered. She got up with a smile before heading to the door. Just then Jasmine spoke, "Hey! You guys should invite Tobey's parents!" I looked at Tobey, wanting to know what he thought. I honestly was quite confused about this whole situation. "Lets get going guys." My mom said. "Let them have a moment." With that everyone shuffled out and i was left with Tobey and Amora. My whole expression was confusion yet happiness. "Umm so, i dont know what just happened." Was all i said.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 6, 2023 11:08 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I smiled at the fact they were going to throw their opinions off to the side and put Kaolin first. I held her hand and comforted her as she soaked it all in. But once they mentioned my parents I felt the color drain from my face a little. I wouldn't hear the end of it from my mother, she isn't very accepting. My gaze dropped to the floor as I debated on what I should tell them, the engagement would make them thrilled. My mother never looked at the good side of things, it was always the bad side first. My father would know it's not something that you can control, and it's our decision. I must have been staring at the ground for a while because I felt a hand on my shoulder and it was too big to be Kaolins.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 6, 2023 11:21 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I was confused, Tobey had been so happy a minute ago but now he was staring at the ground. My father also noticed this so he stayed. When everyone was out he put a hand on Tobey's shoulder. I felt a twinge of jealousy, i was sposed to confort him. But i sighed, letting him take over. While he talked to Tobey i played with Amora on the floor. Even though i tried my hardest not to listen i still accidentally found myself listening. "Tobey, you dont have to invite and tell your parents just yet if you dont want to. It's your choice of when to tell them. Jasmine was just trying to make this a good birthday for Kaolin. She and all of us dont care if your parents are here or not." I couldn't help but pip in, "I dont care either. But technically we could just say we invite them to my party. They dont have to know anything." I paused thinking it over in my head, "Actually dont listen to me, im horrible at this." I said sighing. Dad looked at me with a 'seriously' look and i smiled nervously before going back to playing with Amora.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 6, 2023 11:54 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I let out a deep but shaky breath, then looked up at her father "My father would be supportive and understanding. I want you to understand that it was only once, and I even took the precaution of giving her a preventative plant. But here we are, I would never hear the end of it from my mother. She has never been the type to understand, she always looks at the negatives." I said looking back down "I guess I turned out the way I did because I never wanted to get yelled at. I'm not saying I turned out bad but that wasn't the way to teach me, but I already have enough trauma and PTSD. I respect women too much to argue back, but I'm afraid I might argue back and nearly give her a heart attack because she might target Kaolin." I said and sighed "They would be thrilled about the engagement but they would suspect that I'm rushing it because, If you look at it, it is very rushed. I was planning on letting things roll out and go at their own pace, but then this happened and I know how frowned upon it is to not at least be engaged and pregnant. I didn't want Kaolin to have slurs thrown at her every time we visited," I said all my worries escaping me. "I want to tell them, especially my father, he would be thrilled and supportive and everything. I'm just terrified of what my mother will do, because even though I took so many precautions she is going to accuse me of lying and giving her the wrong stuff. If I do argue with her it will also probably end up with my father getting involved as well," I said "Then that will be awhile another issue because I can tell my father is already on the verge of getting into an argument with her because she almost completely ignores my twin brothers. If I step in and argue with her it will make everything escalate and my brothers are only 7, I can't do that to them." I said. I was fighting the urge to cry, knowing it wouldn't help. "That was one of the reasons I stayed away for so long, I was terrified to see my mother. I was finally free from all her guilt tripping and sure I didn't get to enjoy a normal teenage life and instead spent it living on my own as if I was a young adult." Amora crawled over to me, she was used to seeing Kaolin upset, but not me. She slinked onto my lap and I sucked it up, I still shook a bit. "I'm terrified," I just said as my voice returned to normal, but a voice crack still managed to worm its way in.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 7, 2023 12:07 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

Both me and my father was stunned. I could tell dad was searching for the right words but couldn't find any. It didn't help that he never even met his parents. I did though, and i knew he was right about his father and i presumed he was right with his mother. I really, really wanted to help but i knew there was nothing i could say. I followed Amora to his side. As she curled up in his lap i layed my head on his knee. I also grabbed his hand, rubbing it. "I dont really know how to help, but ill always be here for you. Ill support whatever you decide to do. But i want you to know if she does target me, im used to mean words. I probably wont even think twice about it. Tjorvi and other's have said some horrible things so im used to not letting it bother me." My father nodded at my words. "Im the same with Kaolin, i dont know what to say, especially because i dont know your parents. So its really up to you." He said with a sad smile. I could tell Tobey was growing on him. Just that thought made me happy.

Edited at January 7, 2023 12:08 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 7, 2023 12:18 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I sat and listened to the silence, they were both silents. My head hung low as I stared at Amora in my lap. When they finally spoke I sighed and held Kaolin's hand, I really didn't know what to do.
(Fun fact: IRL me doesn't know what to do either) TwT l|l
I let out a stressful sigh and grabbed my hair as I did on the ice so long ago during a PTSD attack. I know I needed to argue with my mother eventually but I didn't want Kaolin's early birthday to be ruined. I just couldn't do that, I want to make her as comfortable as possible and I feel it would just be better if I didn't tell them. I wanted to tell my father at least though, I was so conflicted. Then an excuse struck me, "Maybe I can lie and say I'm going to take my Pa to look at farming equipment that I wasn't able to provide him with so he can properly get a farm started. naturally, that would take all day but in this case, it wouldn't matter what time he got home." I said and leaned back and stared at the ceiling, "That is all I can come up with,"
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 7, 2023 12:26 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

As it went silent i found myself trying to think of a plan. All i came up with is to argue with his mom myself. Sure that was a horrible idea but it would happen anyways if she yelled at Tobey. Tobey's voice shook me out of my thoughts so i looked up at him when he spoke. "That's a better idea than i had!" I said supportingly. Dad on the otherhand hesitated. "As long as you tell her sometime, i guess i would support it." He said atlast. I looked at Tobey with a soft smile, waiting to see if he was actually going to go with it.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    43    44    45    46    47   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us