Serpents
09:08:09 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
hi
 Destinations End
09:07:06 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Back
 Ámor
09:05:32 On haitus
My boyfriend looked at me and said "I was scared that you were loosing interest in me" I looked at him and said "If I had, I wouldnt have spent 4 hours on the phone with your service provider trying to fix YOUR phone after a crappy day at work"
 Mother-Of-Cats
09:05:31 Luna/Phantom
Poe
Guess we shall see right?!
 Moth
09:04:38 
The past 7 pack life activities I've had have all decreased affinity for my pack... what even are the odds of that
 Anxiety
09:02:37 ancient as hell
pvp anyone? ♥
 beeble
08:59:19 beeb
ugh, all duds so far. maybe mille will throw me something decent :')
 Poe
08:58:42 
Luna-
I always forget he was in that Harry Potter movie. Poor Cedric..

I know the new Joker movie was a little controversial, but I didnÂ’t hate it. The new one looks pretty odd tbh but I feel like the performances will be good.
 Mother-Of-Cats
08:55:57 Luna/Phantom
Poe
I am nervous about that Joker movie but I plan to see it. Regardless.
 Purgatory
08:55:09 Purge/Purse/Pug
CAMBION and BODACH exchange affectionate licks, their tails wagging in synchrony.

Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Flirty

Well who would've guessed ,my two studs are fruity
 Mother-Of-Cats
08:54:30 Luna/Phantom
Poe
He'll always be Sparkles boy to me. Lol. He's made other good movies and will always be Cedric first to me.
 Poe
08:54:26 
I am also excited about the new Joker movie coming out. I love everything that Lady Gaga is in.
 Poe
08:53:09 
Luna-
Sparkles boy lmao. He is a really good actor despite his awkward twilight reputation.
 Mother-Of-Cats
08:50:32 Luna/Phantom
Poe
You know I like Sparkles boy more than I thought in Batman too.
 MLadySkylar
08:49:39 P'Sky
Can someone tell me how to add art to my profile please
 Poe
08:48:05 
BJake-
I gotta admit that I really liked the newest Batman movie with Robert Pattinson

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : -3
Red Fox : -3
Alligator : -1
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    42    43    44 

Outlander x MeekoSeptember 23, 2024 06:17 PM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Silence filled the air once Sky pulled away, but with just eye contact it seemed as if they were exchanging many words. The silence then broke when Alex finally spoke. Sky listened and gave a small nod. "Yeah I know, I'll-" Sky began, his voice just above a whisper, "I'll try." He finished. His own words betrayed his thoughts, but he had to try, not just for Alex but for himself. "I don't want to go to rehab though." Sky then said, knowing he didn't have a choice. Despite the kiss lifting the mood ever so slightly, his eyes dropped again as he winced at the thought of rehab. "I know I have to go though." He then whispered as he looked down at the ground. Moving his head closer to Alex, he rested his head on one of his shoulders. He kept his eyes open, looking at one of his arms, the one with the iv first and then the one with the bruise. Tears began to form again, it was like a never-ending pain. It went away for a second when they kissed, but it just all came flooding back once Alex began to speak. "Fuck." He breathed, as a tear fell from his eye. He quickly brought a hand up and swiftly wiped away any tears. He took a deep breath so that he wouldn't explode again. He needed to learn how to control these emotions, but it was going to be a hard, long journey. He still couldn't wrap his head around the fact that Alex was still here and willing to stay by his side through this. What was so special about him? He wondered that. He wondered how Alex could want someone as low in life as Sky was. Zoning out slightly from those thoughts, he pushed them aside bringing himself back to reality. He brought his head back up once he knew he wasn't teary-eyed anymore.
(This one is shit I apologize.)
Outlander x MeekoSeptember 23, 2024 06:40 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex watched the subtle motion of Skylar's nod, a gesture that might have seemed small to anyone else but, to Alex, it held the weight of everything. When Skylar said he'd try, Alex felt an almost involuntary warmth spread through him. His lips curved into a soft smile, the kind that comes from deep relief after a long day of fear and uncertainty. It wasn't a grand declaration or a promise of immediate change, but it was enough - it was everything Alex had been hoping for. "That's enough," Alex whispered, his voice tender, almost reverent, as though those simple words held all the significance in the world, and to him, they did. Skylar's willingness to try, to take that first step, was all that he had wanted. It was the glimmer of hope that he had clung to during the darkest moments.
`
As the conversation shifted and Skylar brought up rehab, Alex's smile faltered just for a moment. It was the reality they both had to face - the long road ahead. Nodding again, Alex's expression softened with understanding. He had expected this, maybe even prepared himself for it, but hearing it aloud still made it real in a way that sent a wave of unease through him. Yet he didn't let that show, not now. "I'll visit you every day that I can." He promised, the sincerity in his voice unmistakable. There was a firmness to his words, a quiet determination that conveyed his commitment. Alex wasn't the kind of person to make promises lightly, and this was one he intended to keep, no matter the challenges they faced.
`
But then a thought crossed his mind, and in an effort to lift the heavy atmosphere, Alex's tone shifted. He gave a playful smile, his words light and teasing as he continued. "Or should I just go with you? I mean, I did take that pill Chris gave me at the party, so maybe I need rehab too." The jest felt out of place given the gravity of the situation, but Alex hoped it would ease some of the tension. He wanted Skylar to know that despite everything he was still there, willing to make light of things when they needed it, willing to be the anchor that Skylar could hold on to when everything felt too much. The lightheadedness didn't last long, though. Alex's smile faded as Skylar cursed under his breath. His attention sharpened immediately, concern flashing in his blue eyes as he noticed the tears gathering in Skylar's eyes. "Sky?" His voice held a delicate edge of worry, as though speaking too loudly or too quickly might break something fragile in the moment. Watching Skylar move closer, Alex's heart clenched painfully when he rested his head against his shoulder. The weight of Skylar's body against his, the warmth of his breath, and the dampness of a tear falling onto his arm - all of it made Alex's chest ache with emotions he couldn't quite name.
`
For a moment, Alex froze, unsure of what to do, as if he feared that moving too suddenly might cause Skylar to retreat back into himself. But then instinct took over. Slowly, gently, he wrapped his arms around Skylar, pulling him into a tender embrace that was as much about offering comfort as it was about seeking it. There was nothing performative about the gesture - no grand display, just the quiet reassurance of being there, of holding on when words weren't enough. Alex held him with the kind of tenderness that came from knowing how fragile things could be, how quickly someone could slip away if you let them go.
`
He didn't speak. There was nothing to say that could make the tears stop, nothing he could say that would change what they were facing. So he remained silent, his arms around Skylar, his chin resting lightly against the top of his head, as they stood there in that quiet, intimate space that felt both comforting and heartbreaking. The sound of their breathing filled the room, punctuated by the soft hum of hospital equipment, but all of that faded into the background. Right now, all that mattered was this moment, this fragile connection between them.
`
Even when Skylar lifted his head, pulling away just slightly, Alex didn't loosen his hold. His arms remained where they were, a quiet, unspoken reminder that he wasn't going anywhere. He searched Skylar's face, his own heart breaking at the sight of those tears, but he didn't push for more words. Alex had learned by now that sometimes, it wasn't about saying the right thing. Sometimes, it was about just being there - being the person who stayed when everything else felt like it was falling apart. "Sky," Alex whispered again, his voice barely more than a breath as his thumb brushed gently against the back of Skylar's neck. The tender gesture meant to soothe, to ground them both in the present moment. "You don't have to go through this alone. I'm here." There was a raw honesty in his words, a vulnerability that he wasn't used to showing, but he didn't care. Skylar needed to know. He needed to understand that no matter how hard things got, Alex wasn't going to abandon him. "Whatever happens, we'll face it together," Alex said softly, his voice steady despite the storm of emotions swirling inside him. "I promise." And in that moment, it wasn't just words - it was a vow.
Outlander x MeekoSeptember 23, 2024 07:44 PM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
(Im a bit busy so replies will be short)
Sky thought for a moment after he listened to what Alex kept saying. That's when he remembered something he previously said. "Don't make a promise you can't keep." Sky said, his tone firm as he stepped back a step. "Remember what you told me? You said you wanted to run before, how can I trust you and know you wont." Sky said, staring dead into Alex's eyes. Without thinking again, he was back in his mind, he needed serious help. "Yeah screw that Alex." Sky scoffed, backing up even more. "Just go." He then said as turned around and walked back to the hospital bed.
Somehow the protective armour Sky had shielded himself with, was forming again. Just when he thought him and Alex were going to get through this together, that one thought messed it up. No, that cant be. I must be overreacting, Sky thought, getting into his head again. No I'm right, he wanted to run before so he will want to again.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    42    43    44 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us