Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 technoblade
12:37:04 Lil Techy | Techno
morning chat
 Lapin
12:31:21 Rabbit
Hmm weird.
 icemoons
12:27:56 slushy,ice,moon,
lapin

Nope... although explore was being super slow earlier for me
 Rogue Wildfires
12:27:27 Mac and Cheese
Lapin,
Nope
 Lapin
12:27:02 Rabbit
Is anyone's else's screen just going black? It's happened to me like 3 times and I have to close and open the game again
 Tech
12:26:26 
Even though it looks cool I regret it
-WP Click-
 icemoons
12:26:26 slushy,ice,moon,
wonderpelt jumps with joy.

Mood: Happy

why?
 icemoons
12:25:15 slushy,ice,moon,
how do I post a screenshot in forums? am I even able to do that?
 The Alpas Pack
12:21:13 
I am starting to stock up on Mush so the never wolf party event i wont have to miss plus my paycheck is coming up i will be able to buy apples and save for a very special Wolf
 Vulpixles
12:20:04 Pixie, Vul | ♈
tech

Yea, but the Viti spots will still appear overtop
 Leafpool
12:18:45 Leaf she/her
Guys what do you think of the name Chasing Stars?
 Tech
12:18:14 
If I put a wolverine dye on a Viti will the dye show up?
 Leafpool
12:16:30 Leaf she/her
Thanks Pixles!
 Vulpixles
12:14:50 Pixie, Vul | ♈
spina bifida is a birth defect that lowers the max of some of the character attributes, just don't remember which ones off the top of my head
 Leafpool
12:13:26 Leaf she/her
Ice I he was born in my pack so ......
 icemoons
12:12:49 slushy,ice,moon,
leaf

I have no idea lmao I need to know too
 Leafpool
12:10:53 Leaf she/her
What does Spina Bifida do?
Guys please tell me?
 WilsonsWay
12:07:21 (He/They) Lukas/Lu
Haven't been on in a few weeks what did I miss? Any major updates of importance?
 starmutt
12:06:53 marsh | they/it
meow
-WP Click-
 Leafpool
12:04:35 Leaf she/her
What does Spina Bifida do?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : 0
Mountain Lion : 0
Black Bear : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    42    43    44    45    46   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 6, 2023 05:17 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I watched her interact with the children and I felt warm inside. It was reassuring to see how great she was with children. My face melted into a smile as I watched her, I felt bad when the children hid from me. I let out a warm chuckle when she called me her Bestest-friend. "Hello," I said warmly and bent down on my knee so I seemed smaller "I'm Tobey, what's your name?" I asked with a warm and soft smile on my face still.
---------------------------------------
I'm struggling with writer's block gawh dam.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 6, 2023 05:32 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

Lilith hugged me shyly when Tobey introduced himself but she eventually let go of me and turned to Tobey. "My name is Lilith. Does Kaolin ice skate, play dress up, tea party and dolls with you too?" I covered my mouth with my free hand, trying not to laugh. I wanted to answer so bad but held my toughn. That's when i remembered Tyson. "Hey Tyson. You know that car you made?" He nodded shyly. "Tobey makes lots of things. He's a builder just like you." A small smile peeked on his face as he stopped hiding. "Really?" He asked. I nodded and he nervously walked over to my leg. "Do you build cars?" He asked holding up his car. He was still nervous but my plan was working. My one goal to today was to get them to love Tobey like i do. Just then Jasmine walked up to me with a smile. "Its been forever!!" She said hugging me, practically squishing Lilith to death. I put her down and turned my focus to Jasmine who was smirking. "And i thought you would be a loner forever." Blush spread across my face. "Jasmine, stop." She held up her hands, "Sorry, sorry." I rolled my eyes and she laughed.
~~~
Its alright lol

Edited at January 6, 2023 05:33 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 6, 2023 05:45 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I laughed "Of course otherwise I wouldn't be her bestest-friend," I said with a smile. I turned my head to look at Tyson as he nervously walked up "Woah, you built this?" I asked, "I know I build a lot but even I can't make a car this well!" I said and I was being honest, I struggled with certain things and cars were one. It required a moving part and almost perfect circles as well as other things I just didn't have the tools for. I was more of a carver and wasn't the best at moving parts. I understood them, just struggled to build them due to my big hands. "Can I see it?" I asked
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 6, 2023 05:57 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I heard Tobey's answer to Lilith and i almost died. Of course? What eles would Tobey do with me? Tyson smiled and seemed to relax slightly. He nodded to Tobey's question before his smile grew even more with the compliment. At first Tyson was hesitant to give up his creation but eventually handed Tobey the car. "Papa helped me with the wheels and some stuff but i built everything eles." He said puffing out his chest with a proud smile. Jasmine turned to me and whispered, "Actually Tyson barely did anything but we let him think that." I nodded before turning back to Tobey. It reminded me of how he interacted with Amora. Speaking of Amora, Lilith saw Amora. She ran to me and hugged my leg. "Dragon baby!" I picked her up and put a finger to my mouth, "Shhh" Tyson was scared of dragons and i didn't want to ruin his good mood. "But-" Lilith started but i interrupted her. "Game time! If you stay quiet about you know what, ill take you skating. Jasmine perked up, "You just spoke my language. When?" I froze, i knew what she and i were used to and i could by no means pull it off without throwing up. "Umm im still thinking about." I said with a nervous smile. She nodded but i could tell she was suspicious of me. I crouched down beside Tobey and whispered, "Tyson is scared of dragons. And umm i mightve gotten myself into a mess just now."
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 6, 2023 06:06 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"Wow, you did all this. I've never been very good at building moving parts like wheels. You did a really good job!" I said handing it back to him with a smile. Once Kaolin came over and whispered in my ear I realized turning around wasn't an option. The poor boy was scared of dragons but I was confused, had he not grown up with them? "Has he not grown up with them?" I whispered back "Also just let me know if you need a reasonable excuse and I will come up with one, on spot, without lying," I said making sure Amora was still asleep
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 6, 2023 07:19 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I smiled nervously before answering Tobey in a whisper, "Long story short: He got bit by one and ever since he's been scared of them. Not to mention he's scared of big things because that's just who he is. That's why im amazed that he is even looking at you, no offense." I glanced over at Jasmine who was tickling Lilith and Tyson was too busy playing with his car to notice so i turned to Tobey and whispered again, "I dont need an excuse yet because i did promise Lilith but if Jasmine starts wanting to go hard-core then ill need one." I made sure no one was looking before grabbing Tobey's hand and putting it on my stomach, "I know Baby needs me to be careful so i wont go hard-core but i promised Lilith so if youll let me do this last thing...." i said trailing off. I whispered again, "Interacting with these two made me remember how much i love kids, so i 100% sure I'm keeping it. I still might be slightly scared though." I said with a slight smile before standing up because i was getting uncomfortable in that position. That's when Jasmine focused back on me. "Oh, i forgot to tell you! I kinda had another chillin." My eyes went wide, "What? And you didn't tell me you were pregnant? You cant just go around not telling me!" That's when i realized that's what i was doing, "A-actually, you can." I mumbled. She laughed, "Well i haven't seen you in like three years! How am i sposed to tell you?" I laughed nervously, "Anyways can i see?" She nodded with a smile, "Yeah, shes inside with your dad." My eyes went wide, "Dad is back?!" She nodded, "You didn't know? Your mom said you moved but i thought...." she trailed off, "Never mind, just go in there already. Lilith wants to ice-skate." I grabbed Tobey's hand before making my way to the door, Lilith following behind.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 6, 2023 08:43 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I laughed when she called me big "If you haven't noticed love I can be a big teddy bear sometimes," I said then thought as she spoke "Just say you threw up after the race and you aren't feeling too well still so you just want to take it easy as a precaution, that way you wouldn't be lying," I said I smiled softly when she said she wants to keep it. I felt relieved but still a little worried for her sake, she is an active person so it would be smart to teach her some things. It would be a good time to start teaching her to sew. Once she dragged me I hesitated "Love, I still have Amora on my back," I said nervously "I will go in last and I think she might be stirring awake soon." I said nervously
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 6, 2023 08:55 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I stopped, "Ohhh yeah..." i said biting my lip. I sighed, "Alright." I picked Lilith up before watching Tyson and Jasmine came to my side. Once inside i instantly saw dad sitting on the couch with the baby in his arms. He smiled when he saw me. "I saw you race today. You did a good job. " He said as i sat beside him. I smelled my mom making something in the kitchen, making my stomach not feel well once again. I just ignored the feeling for now as dad handed me the baby. I protectively held the baby girl to my body. All of a sudden i realized what Tobey had felt about wanting to keep me to himself. I rocked the baby just as Tobey had done to me so many times. I let my mind wander and i happened to see the calendar. My eyes went wide, it couldn't be. I gulped, this was going to be hard to explain. Before i could do anything dad spoke up, "Where did you go after the race? We tried to find you but couldn't."I gulped again, "I had to do something." I answered simply, not quite lying. I did have to do something, throw up and get engaged. When Tobey entered the house i got up, with the baby in my arms, walking over to him. I forgot all about my news. I had a huge smile as i showed him the baby. "Now i know what you feel, wanting me all to yourself." I whispered to him, feeling slightly protective for no reason.

Edited at January 6, 2023 09:11 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 6, 2023 09:12 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I smiled warmly keeping my back to the door, "It gets worse when everyone is staring because it feels like they need to know that you are mine and under my protection. Living with dragons for so long gave me that trait because I had to do it with the hatchlings I raised so they knew they weren't orphans and that they belong to someone," I said "The dragons imprinted on my habits since I raise some by hand I had to gain the habits. so when I do get possessive just tell me if it is too much, and I will probably snap out of it right away, all you need to do is tell me." I said with a soft smile and watched her happily hold the baby, "You're going to be a great mother," I whispered to her and gave her a quick kiss.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 6, 2023 09:23 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I listened to Tobey and nodded. It would've been nice to know that, before it happened the first time but of course it was to late now. When he said id be a good mother i blushed slightly. I also froze because i wasn't used to getting kissed infront of anyone. I sighed, knowing i should probably give the baby back. She seemed she was getting hungry anyway so i reluctantly gave her back to Jasmine. "I need to talk to Tobey real quick, so while you feed her ill talk and then we can go ice skating." I told Jasmine. She nodded and i walked back to Tobey. "I need to talk to you real quick." I said opening the door and heading out. I sat down against the wall of the house and put my head in my hands. "Dont laugh, but i forgot about my birthday. I was confused of why Jasmine was here, but now i know, tomorrow is my birthday. I promised my parents when i first moved out that i would spend my birthday with them...I never thought i wouldn't want to. Its biting me in the butt now though. Also, besides that we have another problem, i always do active stuff for my birthday so they are going to expect me to countinue that pattern." A tear rolled down my cheek, "I dont know what to do."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    42    43    44    45    46   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us