Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 Faulty Demons
02:16:54 Ollie, Gold
Hmm, what should I do for the shoes?
-Click-
 technoblade
02:01:38 Lil Techy | Techno
Will

I made stonks on an adopt :D

How're you?
 Destinations End
02:00:02 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey Wil :)
 Wilverbeast
01:59:52 Will
@Techy

Hihi!!
 technoblade
01:57:37 Lil Techy | Techno
Will!
 Destinations End
01:54:34 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Bjake
Oh! Okay
Maybe two characters then? Hugging and smooching?

I'm not very good thinking of spicy stuff ^^'
 Wilverbeast
01:54:33 Will
@Starmutt

For real 😭
It started with one
The two
Now three

@San

I am becoming well known in the mom group lmfao

And the school too since parents have to email them like "Hey Will is picking up x y and z" 😂
 Sanania
01:53:28 San, Sangria
Will - lmfao not one but THREE
 starmutt
01:53:10 marsh | they/it
@Will
oh god they mitosis'ed
 Wilverbeast
01:52:19 Will
Life of a nanny

Like yeah
I watch my lil dude
But NOW

I'm picking up *three* lil dudes from school?!?

Wild
 starmutt
01:50:25 marsh | they/it
elder wolf will not fight for alpha spot.

this was implemented prior to the new breeding system. used to only be able to breed alphas with each other and within packs so elder feature was added as a workaround for that.
 Dire Wolf Haven
01:48:30 Dire, DWH
what does an elder do?
Like what is the difference between it and a normal wolf?
 starmutt
01:46:57 marsh | they/it
suggestion!
-WP Click-
 BJake
01:38:54 Don't call me BJ.
@Desti
Trying to make a YCH, so I gotta make something lots of people have oc's for
 Sanania
01:38:45 San, Sangria
BJake - I sought the opportunity to insert a dad joke and so I did.

Alternatively, maid outfit on a random OC of yours.
 Night Shade
01:38:43 Graves | Chaos
I lost my login streak, sigh
 technoblade
01:38:19 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

glad i can help, oh also try belly dancer. I have a character with that outfit and it is chef's kiss!
 Destinations End
01:37:18 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Bjake
I honestly don't really know what you mean by spicy ^^'

All I can think of is two+ characters hugging and kissing. Maybe if you have poly ocs do those characters to make the spicy piece unique?
 BJake
01:37:15 Don't call me BJ.
@Sanania
LMAO
 BJake
01:36:56 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
Holy shit I love you right now, thank you for the idea *^*

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +1
Grizzly Bear : +2
Coyote : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    41    42    43    44    45   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 6, 2023 02:33 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I got down on my knee so she would look at me "It's okay to have mixed feelings. I understand where you are coming from I didn't want to rush things like I am, but I was kind of backed into a corner." I said with a smile and took her hands. "I am here for you always, I know it is going to be tough and I wish I could take this pain away from you since it is only going to get worse." I said with a sorrowful look "I just want you to remember you can still make the decision to not keep it for another 2 weeks, then it will be too late. I just hate seeing you feel so restricted and there is nothing I can do for you." I said putting my hand on her cheek. One of the reasons I got on my knee instead of forcing her to look up at me all the time was because I saw her as superior to me and I respected her. It was my way of showing respect in a silent way, similar to how knights will bow to those they respect and see as superior.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 6, 2023 02:47 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

It was hard to face him, but i did it anyway, but just barely. I smiled slightly when he grabbed my hands. Even though he was being serious and trying to help me i couldn't help and find what he said about taking the pain away funny. I tried not to laugh, barely succeeding. After he was done talking i laughed slightly, "I love you." I wiped my tears away before putting on a weak smile. "I want to go now. Ill be okay for now. I really want to see Tyson and Lilith." I paused remembering he had no idea who they were. "They are my cousin's children. They are quite the bunch." I said with a soft smile. I paused again, "Butttt, could you carry me until the village? It really is fun." I said with a smirk. "Please." I said with a somewhat begging smile. I also held my arms out, asking to be picked up much like a little child would do.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 6, 2023 02:55 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I got confused when she mentioned names, my first guess was those were her cousins. I was wrong and it turned out to be the children of her cousins, I had the right idea at least. When she asked to be picked up I smirked, "Well it depends on how you want me to carry you," I teased "Bridal style like the way here, or where your legs are straddling me, making it look awkwardly suggestive to others," I said with a devilish look. "I picked you up like that so you wouldn't have to strain your neck to kiss me or stretch to get to me. Plus it was sort of fun to see your reaction," I said.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 6, 2023 03:04 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I crossed arms, looking away when he teased me. Of course i wasn't mad but i was just playing along the only way i knew how. A smirk appeared on my face as i glanced at him, "That's why i said, until the village. When people could actually see me i would walk normally. Butttt for now...." I said with a smile, turning to him and once again holding my arms out. "Straddle." I said, making sure it was clear if he didn't get my hints. "That way is fun, the other one is like im sick." I said remembering thats how i always got carried when i was sick.

Edited at January 6, 2023 03:05 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 6, 2023 03:10 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"Bridal style just makes it easier to quite literally sweep you off your feet. That and it's probably the easiest way to carry you," I said with a smile "But I'm not complaining," I said walking over and picking her up so that her legs straddled me. My hands were on her but so she was easier to hold I smirked as I squeezed a bit and did a small jump. This made her closer to me and her legs could wrap fully around me. I leaned back a bit and quickly leaned forward so I could kiss her and she wouldn't be able to lean back away from me.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 6, 2023 03:24 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I smiled when he picked me up, i had gotten my way. "I know but-" Was all i said before he got in a position i couldn't lean back from him. He then kissed me. I rolled my eyes playfully before closing my eyes and enjoying the kiss. When he let go i opened my eyes, not moving away from him, "You know you dont have to force me to kiss you because ill happily kiss you whenever." I said with a smirk. "Anyways, what i was going to say before was, I know about Bridal and why and everything like that, but its much funnier this way." I said with a smile. My smirk then reappeared, "Now get going my noble steed." I joked, gently kicking him with my legs like you would a horse. "We must not be late. My cousin is waiting."

Edited at January 6, 2023 04:06 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 6, 2023 04:17 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I smirked devilishly wanting to make a joke so badly. It was extremely suggestive though, and she was pregnant at moment and it didn't seem appropriate. "I want to make a joke so bad but I know I shouldn't," I said with a playful growl. "You're putting thoughts in my head and it's stirring something love," I said attempting to distract myself. "Let's just say your teasing lead to something completely different from what you intended," I said as I began walking, the position she was in wasn't helping my issue. Eventually, she would probably be able to tell I was getting an issue if I hadn't made it obvious. "My head is too dirty for my own good,' I mumbled
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 6, 2023 04:25 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I honestly was confused on what he took from my joke but i didn't really care at that moment. As he began to walk i tried to think of it but came up with nothing. When he mumbled i sighed, "I can walk if it would help. And im sorry for my joke." I said with a somewhat sad smile. I really wanted to stay but i couldn't have him having a problem when we were going to see my cousin. She had two kids afterall. Plus she had no idea about me having a partner and that wouldn't be good. I also didn't want him to get possessive again. I shivered just thinking about it. Meanwhile Blue followed behind us, watching me like a hawk. I think he was finally catching on that i was with child.

Edited at January 6, 2023 04:41 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 6, 2023 04:45 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I listened to what she said and sighed with a little bit of relief. "sorry, you know I can't control it. I don't expect you to always know right off the top of your head either, so I don't blame you." I said gently setting her down and instead lightly putting my arm around her waist as we walked. "sorry, for ruining your fun," I said apologizing again.
----------------------------------
writer's block >.<
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 6, 2023 04:58 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

"Its alright, and yes i know, so dont worry." I said as he put me down and gently put his arm around my waist. When he apologized a second time i wanted to make a joke but knew better at the moment. "Tobey, i promise its okay." I said instead. After a while we met the busy village streets. Everyone was still watching the various races so all we had to do was dodge them. Not long after i took a deep breath as i stopped and turned to my parents house. I didn't feel ready, i didn't have excuses made up yet. Before i could hesitate Tyson burst out of the door and came running towards me. He was about 10 years old but had some problems. "Kate!!" He yelled as he came racing to me. I crouched down and met him in a hug. As i hugged him, Lilith, a 4 year old ran to me, dragging her mom behind her. Halfway to me Jasmine let go of Lilith's hand and let her hug me. They both hugged me while their mom watched. Tyson then backed up. "Kate, look what i made! Papa taught me how. He said i could because i was a big boy." He said holding up a wooden toy car. It wasn't perfect by no means but to him it was. "Its amazing Tyson! Now you can make things better than me!" He laughed before his smile quickly turned into a somewhat scared face. I followed his gaze to...Tobey. Oh shoot. He ran back to his mom, hiding. Lilith saw Tobey too and hid herself against me. I picked her up, putting her on my hip. "Dont be scared, this is my bestest friend in the whole world." I told Lilith and Tyson, explaining it so they would understand. "B-bestest?" Lilith asked. I nodded and she smiled the cutest smile ever, looking at Tobey. "Hi my bestest friend." I laughed so hard i wheezed.

Edited at January 6, 2023 05:08 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    41    42    43    44    45   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us