Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 Amygdala
04:29:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
By cy
 Whispering Rain
04:29:08 Whisp, Rain
Pug
Are you sure that's not suggested somewhere because that would be a great idea.
Also i dont really know how.
 Crypto Currency
04:28:46 Ash (he/they)
anyway, imma poof y'all. see ya later :)
 Crypto Currency
04:28:06 Ash (he/they)
Whisper, I would support it too
 Crypto Currency
04:27:53 Ash (he/they)
Amy, no fair >.>
 Purgatory
04:27:50 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
If you made that an official suggestion in forums I'd so support that
 Amygdala
04:27:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
It happens...i am at 5600 dom at the moment XD
 Whispering Rain
04:27:29 Whisp, Rain
I wish custom maker showed already applied gear or let you apply multiple gear.
 Crypto Currency
04:26:41 Ash (he/they)
Amy, my dom sucks right now. used to me 2500+, then loads of my wolves (and will to add dom) died
 Amygdala
04:26:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Yup XD
 Crypto Currency
04:24:47 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Mr. Viper :o
you won, yes?
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:34 Chat's snack
See ya, Spoops!
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:18 Chat's snack
Spoops

I have only ever bred one SV, and I retired it because it was a HM defect and the rarity was... shit to say the least. But axanthics are like, the best defect >:^
 TheFlyingKitten
04:23:57 Petri Dish/Sorceress
My cat is ripping her fur out and I am THIS close to buying a cone to stop it, because I do not have the funds to take her to a behavioral therapist.
 Continental Wolves
04:23:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Welp time to poof for work, bye chat
 Amygdala
04:23:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Lmao look who i just met
-Click-
 Hallow's Eve
04:23:47 Hallow, Eve
Y'all got some good luck with the breeding gamble
 Continental Wolves
04:22:34 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Nux
Literally, Im flooded with SV's and getting pelt defects I dont breed for >.>
 Amygdala
04:21:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Emmet
150 :o
Damn that is a lot🥲
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:21:16 Chat's snack
Spoops

Ooo, she's cute. I do feel like since you said "I want a sv chim" the game is gonna refuse to give it to you

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : -5
Snapping Turtle : +1
Baboon : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    39    40    41    42    43   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 5, 2023 04:22 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I immediately felt myself get worried, I was scared for her. I didn't want to ruin her fun though and this would probably be the last time she would be able to before she progresses to far along in the pregnancy. I was hesitant and my mind raced worry filled me but I tried my best to keep calm. I let out a shaky breath
"you can race but you have to promise me you will try and stay safe and far away from the people who might get too physical. I don't want you to have to go through the pain of a miscarriage because you didn't take it easy."
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 5, 2023 04:29 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I was worried with his shaky breath but immediately felt excited when he said i could. I hugged him, squeezing him as much as my tenderness would let me. "I promise." I paused with a smirk, letting go of the hug and looking at him, "But no one even can get close. Im too fast." I paused again, knowing i needed to reassure him. "I understand your concerns but i promise ill be extra careful. More careful than i have ever been in my life." I said, being serious though i could barely contain my excitement. I hugged him one more time before getting up and whistling for Blue. Surprisingly he actually came quickly. When i rubbed his chin i could tell he knew what day it was. "You excited?" I said hugging him gently. He licked me, saying, of course! I got on Blue with a huge smile on my face, waiting for Tobey to get King. "Come on! Were going to be late!" I said excitedly. I just couldn't hold in my excitement. Hopefully this would get rid of my itch for racing and i would be okay until i could actually be myself again.

Edited at January 5, 2023 05:10 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 5, 2023 07:15 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I was hasitany but quickly threw on a shirt and grabbed my armor, putting it on as I went through the tunnel. King was already there waiting so even while I heaved myself onto his back he was already moving towards the edge and dove off. I clung onto him just in time as he dove off to get speed. Amora clung onto my back, as we got speed. I nervously looked back to check on Kaolin and she was just behind me and flying up next to King. I didn't realize I was holding my breath until I let out a giant sigh of relief.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 5, 2023 07:23 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I had Blue follow King as he dove off the ledge. Once we were high in the air i let myself relax slightly. I stretched, getting ready for the fun ahead. After i had calmed down slightly i layed back, enjoying the flight. Soon though i saw my village and heard the cheering of fans. I sat up excitedly, my competitive blood firing up, getting ready for the race. "Get ready to race." I said to Blue with a huge smile on my face. When we landed both me and Blue couldn't keep still. Even though this was my village i had a huge smile on my face. People didn't even really stare. They probably forgot all about what had happened. I turned to Tobey with a smile and hugged him once more. "I love you so much." I mumbled to him before letting go of the hug. I grabbed his hand and made my way through the crowd. Not long after i stopped at a table with a person smiling at me. "Kaolin! Your here! Your team is going to be so happy!" I smiled letting go of Tobey's hand and walking up to the table filled with papers aplenty. "Ill get you signed up. All, right? Even though you did miss one race this morning." My smiled faded slightly, "I actually am only going to do one this time. Agility, please." I really wanted to stay for the whole thing but i knew Tobey was giving me so much free reign as it was. I wanted to respect him. "Oh, alright. Well your team is getting ready. Cant wait to watch you." I nodded before waving goodbye. I grabbed Tobey's hand once more and pulled him to a open space. "This is where i go get ready for the race. I guess you could come but that's usually not how it works. My team wouldn't mind though if you did watch us warm up. Otherwise just find a seat over there." I said pointing to where everyone was sitting. "Or actually you could watch from the air on King. It honestly doesn't really matter. Whatever youd like." I said, my smile never ceasing.
~~~
Sorry if i got ahead of myself, i just forgot you might want to respond inbetween something XD

Edited at January 5, 2023 07:38 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 5, 2023 08:23 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

She wasn't wrong, everyone was focused on the races, I did my best to keep up with her as she dragged me around. I was still nervous until she faced me towards her, "I'd prefer to fly in the air with Ling so if something happens I can be the first to get there, but I can stand next to you before the race," I said with a soft but worried smile. If she won that would be a great time to propose. A million ideas raced through my head, all I could do was hope that the race ended in her favor.
-------------------
I will let your take control from here on, I won't have enough to write in Tobey's part of him flying into the air and finding a good spot where he can watch at all times.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 5, 2023 08:39 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I nodded, "Alright, just keep close." I then grabbed his hand once more and pulled him in to the training area. My team instantly ran to me with smiles. "Kaolin!! We missed you so much! I thought you had given up on racing because you moved." A girl said. I smiled, "I cant believe you thought i would ever do that. I love racing to much." We talked for a while and i did my best to not talk about why i had not come to race. While we talked i found out that my team was loosing. After we had warmed up we got in a huddle. It happened to be my turn to give the pep talk so spoke with confidence even though i was slightly worried about the race. "Im sorry i haven't been able to help recently but im here now. We are a team, and with teamwork comes hopefully winning. We probably have the strongest bond as a team so we have a advantage. We also have amazing dragons which give us another advantage. We also have the best families, friends and Boyfriends that cheer us on so that gives us an HUGE advantage. As long as we have eachother and them, we have a good chance to win. And if we dont? We will just learn together." They all hugged me after i was done, making me laugh. That's when cheif called out, "Everyone to the starting line!" We made our way over there before getting in position.
It seemed like everything froze as we waited for the horn to tell us to go. Blue was stiff under me, ready to take off suddenly. After what seemed like forever the horn blew. Blue immediately shot to the sky. We flew high into the air before diving down towards the crowd. My heart was racing like always as i felt the air push against me. It worried me slightly because the wind pushed my shirt against me but i reminded myself i didn't actually have a baby stomach yet. Soon we all pulled up, flying over the croud. We then followed the mark's put around the village. There were many races but the one i was in was mostly for agility. We had to fly around the houses and fly through tight corners. This was my specialty and i could tell my competitors knew that because they seemed nervous. Then again they knew how i usually played, dirty. But i was determined to keep clean with Tobey watching. It technically wasn't dirty though because we were allowed to....distract our competitors, to say it nicely. Of course i didn't tell Tobey this fact, but with luck he wouldn't even know. I never got thrown off before so why would it happen now?
~~~
Luckily i didn't get thrown off and the race was surprisingly clean. It lasted for about 10 minutes before i flew through the finish line behind my team's captain and a competitor. After all the competitors had finished the race, chief's voice rang out. "The point goes to...The royal ice's!!" My team broke into cheers, that was our team. They hugged while i hugged Blue. "Good race boy! You did so good!" I said, both our sides heaving. My stomach was swirling though and i honestly wasn't sure if i was going to keep my breakfast down. Even with that fact i was still very happy. Soon all my team surrounded me, cheering. "Hip, hip hooray!! For Kaolin!!" They said that because i had told them this would be my last race in a while. This was a truly happy moment, even if my stomach felt like a firework getting ready to explode.

Edited at January 5, 2023 08:48 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 5, 2023 08:54 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I smiled proudly at her as she went through the finish line, I made my way to the area they would go after they got down from the stage. I took a deep breath as my heart raced, but she didn't look so good either. I watched her with a smile but I looked worried, everyone must be so caught up in the commotion that they don't notice her sickliness. As they started to make their way down my heart raced, not only was I worried about her but my head was spinning. Not in a dizzy way but I had a lot of thoughts on my mind, I opened my arms to hug her once she got close enough.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 5, 2023 09:03 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

After everything calmed down i made my way to Tobey. My team was still cheering for me but left me alone as i walked away. I put my arms around Tobey, pulling him closer to me. I nuzzled my head into his shoulder. "I dont feel very good..." i whispered, my breath was heavy just because i was trying not to throw up. "I feel like im going to throw up." I said closing my eyes tightly. "I promise i was careful though! I didn't do any tricks even." I said, hoping to ease his worries if he was worried. I covered my mouth with my hand, trying to keep calm as anxiety swirled in my heart.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 5, 2023 09:14 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I rubbed her back, "No one other than your team can see us right now so if you need to throw up don't hold it down, it will just make you sick. I don't want you to be sick while we have other things on our hands to worry about," I said putting my hand on her stomach lightly. Our backs were to her team so they couldn't notice that I put my hand on her stomach. "If they ask just say it had been a while since you have flown that hard and you just ate breakfast before this so you couldn't keep it down," I said giving her a simple excuse "You wouldn't be lying, you would just be leaving details out and cutting those details out wouldn't make it suspicious," I said
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 5, 2023 09:50 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

When he rubbed my back it helped me calm down slightly but i still wasn't feeling good. I smiled slightly when he put his hand on my stomach lightly. It honestly was weird but made me remember that i was carrying life. It also made me feel slightly bad for flying at top speeds and moving quickly around corners though. Finally, after i realized Tobey's excuse might work, i let it out. The feeling made me shake and tears form in my eyes because it reminded me of when i was really sick. After i was done i sat against a house, rocking myself slightly. I heard my team loudly whisper and i knew it was about me. I closed my eyes as i felt like i was going to cry. "C-can we go be alone for a while?" I quietly asked Tobey as a tear ran down my face. Before Tobey could answer my team captain came up to us. "Are you alright Kaolin? Is there anything we can do?" She asked with a concerned look. I forced a smile, "Im fine, its just had been a while since i have flown that hard and i just ate breakfast before this so i couldn't keep it down." I said, basically using Tobey's exact words. She nodded even though she still seemed worried and walked away. She returned to the team and got them to walk away. Even though they were gone i still needed somewhere not so open so i could feel safe. "Please." I said looking up at Tobey, telling him i still wanted to move.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    39    40    41    42    43   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us