Wolf Play : Life Before Peace: A Prequel
Chatbox
 Amygdala
04:37:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
Mac
Yeah true...but it's alse quite windy. Luckily i don't go out much so i am just wraped up in my vlanket chilling at home XD
 Noquisi
04:34:48 Mac | Nikwasi
Star
Does that sometimes lol
 Falling Stars
04:34:13 star, she/her
Umm... The relics memory game is broken for me- it says i finished in 2296 seconds but i haven't touched the games page for over an hour
 Noquisi
04:33:40 Mac | Nikwasi
Amy
At least it's cold and rainy instead of rainy and humid for you 😭
 Empire of the deep
04:32:57 
At least u have had any rain
 Empire of the deep
04:32:29 
ItÂ’s 90 here
 Amygdala
04:32:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Emmet
We went from having 30°C to having 10°C and constant rain🥲
 Empire of the deep
04:32:05 
Luckyyyyyy
 kycantina
04:31:55 ky
it's 52F in Scotland right now :))
 Empire of the deep
04:31:23 
And it hasnÂ’t rained in like, 4 weeks
 Noquisi
04:31:17 Mac | Nikwasi
It's only 80 for me. But I wish it were like 60-68 sometimes
 Empire of the deep
04:30:10 
Ugh yea I hate it
 Continental Wolves
04:28:45 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
When its September and still 100f outside😒
 Crescent Nightwalker
04:27:38 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Everyone there's a ptarmigan feather on Falls! First come first serve!
 Crescent Nightwalker
04:26:05 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Evergreen,
No problem!
 Amygdala
04:25:50 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Haha really XD
 Venus
04:25:36 
Crypto,
And luckily I have cat :>

I'm gonna loiter around the site so I'll catch you some other time! Thanks for chatting with me hehe :>
 EverygreenHills
04:25:06 
@Aurora
Alright! Thanks!
 Crypto Currency
04:24:52 Ash (he/they)
Amy, not at all. I used to go by that irl, too :)
 Crescent Nightwalker
04:24:35 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Evergreen,
Her vitals are ....<<--
But her rarity is alright. I would personally put her up for 15 or more around that amount.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : -5
Bobcat : +4
Sun Bear : -1
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 17, 2023 11:07 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Olive

Olive closed her eyes and purred when Kimg nuzzled her. Even though he didn't speak or use a sound she could just tell he what he was going to do, patrol and hunt. When she watched King left she couldn't help and feel slightly sad. Olive just sat there for a while, staring out at the tunnel where King disappeared. After a while she got up with a sigh and began to explore a little. It was nothing major, she just explored the tunnels around the cave. She didn't even go very far since she didn't feel comfortable without King. Sure she could easily win fights, but not with multiple dragons. After a couple minutes she returned to the cave and began to groom herself. Not long after that she heard King dragging something towards her. She instantly perked up and stood up, ready to greet King. When she saw the boar she was delighted. Especially because it was just for her. Olive hummed a 'thank you' before digging into the meat. It didn't take long for her to finish because she was so hungry. Now full, she layed down with a yawn. She then began to clean herself, yet keeping her focus on King.
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 17, 2023 11:35 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

King

King sat and watched her reaction to the food, he was glad that she was eager to eat. He responded with a 'your welcome' sound as he watched her start to eat. He didn't question how she managed to scarf the whole boar down, but he knew there must be good reasoning. Most dragons their size would be able to eat the whole thing without getting fatigued. He was one of them and normally only ate a boar if he planned on relaxing and healing, or he hadn't eaten for a while.
He stretched and a couple of cracks came from his back, some of the fights in his younger years were not kind to him whatsoever. He had a couple of bruises that still lined his spine that was easily noticed if he raised his scales to shake. Otherwise, the only way to notice the was by the dents left in his scales that prevented them from healing since they were so oddly shaped. He let out a sound of pain when he stretched a certain way and made his damaged scales brush against the bruise just irritating it. It didn't help that they were in a spot he couldn't reach.
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 17, 2023 02:31 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Olive

Olive's head shot up towards King when she heard a cracking sound. When she realized it was just King stretching and he seemed fine, she went back to cleaning herself. A minute later she heard him let out a sound of pain. She whined, worried about him. She got up and walked over to him with a worried expression. "You okay?" She asked, nuzzling him. She was very worried about him. Had be hurt himself while patrolling or hunting? Olive couldn't have her mate being hurt, that was for sure. After a quick nuzzle she began looking him over. She didn't see any new wounds so she was quite confused. She then turned back to King, "Is there anything i can do to help?" This was her first full sentence and she couldn't help and be slightly proud of herself. Yet, she was still worried about King.
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 17, 2023 04:02 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

King

"shoulderblade bruises," was all he said, it was one place couldn't reach, "Damaged scales hurt my skin so the bruises can't heal," He said summarizing it "I can't reach," He added. The bruises were directly between his wing shoulder blades, making it impossible for him to even attempt to reach them. Naturally, he would have to pull the scales out of the area so it could heal without irritation but he couldn't reach them. He let out a huff as she nuzzled him, enjoying the attention "They are old," He said, hoping that would be enough for her to realize that if there were old they were difficult to see. from the dents in his scales.
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 17, 2023 04:33 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Olive

Olive felt bad for her mate, she really did. She understood what he meant by 'they are old', but she still wanted to help. No dragon should ever have to live with that pain that happens everytime you move a certain way. "Ill help." Was all she said before breaking away from the nuzzle. "Which side?" She asked. Once she was given the side, she made her way around to his shoulder. She practically glared at his scales, trying to find where it hurt him. If they were alive, they would've been running she was glaring so hard. She was very, very focused, and King could probably tell. After a minute or two of looking she pushed her nose closer to his scales, sniffing. Sometimes she could smell a wound. It was weird, but she could. After a while she smelled a sent that was just like King, just slightly sweeter. That's how she knew where his bruise was. "Found it. Get ready." Was what she said just before plucking out one of his scales. She countinued this until the whole bruise was revealed. Olive flinched everytime King let out a sound of pain but knew that was how it went sometimes. After she was done she circled King once before rubbing her body against his chest area and purred. Her actions looked very similar to that of when a cat rubs up against something. The gesture was her reward to him for being good, but it also was to get her sent on him, making sure others knew she was his first mate.

Edited at January 17, 2023 05:13 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 17, 2023 08:53 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

King

He sat confused for a moment but immediately hissed feeling the pain so unexpectedly. He fought the urge to turn and snap at her at first but eventually, all he did was flinch and just gritted his teeth together. She ripped out a lot of scales and it left some exposed skin showing where new scales were failing to grow in and couldn't push the old ones out. The old scales would be replaced in only a couple of days.
King basically melted into her action, and it felt more like a tease than a reward for being good. He backed away a bit not knowing what her intentions were and if she didn't intend for anything intimate he would continue to back away every time she got closer.
----------------------------
PMs me after you read it, please.
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 18, 2023 11:20 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

~~~Time skip~~~

Olive

Olive was glad King understood her actions so she began to purr, showing she was happy. At first she was confused and a bit upset when he put his head on hers but once he stopped and immediately showed signs of respect after she began to understand. Even though their species was known for the males to leave once they mated, and only come around once in a while, King was telling her he would stay. She knew the way of their species because her father was barely even there. She would see him every month, if she was lucky. That's why she knew how different King was. He might get shamed by other males if they know that he's actually going to stay, yet he was going to for Olive. This made her so very happy. Since she was practically raised by humans she actually wants the male to stay, even though her species says no. That's also why she loved affection more than most females. When Olive heard King's question she nodded, "Yes please." She then backed up a step so King could lay down and she could go under his wing like they did last time. I will tell him i dont know how to fish very good tomorrow. I know he should know but i dont want to ruin the mood, She thought as King got comfortable.

Edited at January 18, 2023 03:01 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 18, 2023 04:49 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

King

King lay against the entrance again so he blocked any entry. Once he was comfortable he raised his wing for her and hummed, saying it was okay to lay down now. He waited for her to get comfortable and then put his wing over her then nuzzled her. He paused for a second "I wasn't raised by our breed," He said not moving but not uncomfortable either. "My egg was left on the island and I was raised by a broody female that didn't have a mate," He said explaining, "So if any of my behaviors are different that is why," He said continuing to nuzzle her. "I still have the territorial instincts but being raised in a hive forced me to learn how to get along and taught me to stick around. You probably even noticed that I'm the alpha and not the ice alpha who inherited the hive," He said actually liking he could now explain things.
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 18, 2023 05:06 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Olive

Immediately after King raised his wing and hummed, saying she could lay down now, Olive layed down. She got comfortable and then King put his wing down over her. She closed her eyes, enjoying his nuzzle. Instinctively she opened her eyes as King began to talk. She had to admit that was helpful to know. It also explained alot. After King was done talking Olive sighed. "That makes sense. I was going to tell you later but the reason i asked you to get food for me is because i dont know how to fish very well. When i was very young humans attacked my home. My father was no where in site and they killed my mother. Instead of killing me they took me and raised me. When i was strong enough they made me work for them. They treated me horribly. But they didn't raise me very well. Luckily i still remember some things my mother taught me so i still have instincts. They didn't teach me to fish so its been hard ever since i escaped, which was a couple days ago. I act different when it comes to mates because im used to how humans find love. So that's why i actually like alot of physical affection and for you to stay. So we are perfect together." Olive ended her sentence with a sad smile. She wasn't sure how he would react.
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 18, 2023 05:20 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

King

King nuzzled her again, "I don't mind and I would be happy to teach you how to catch fish," He said with a smile as he continued to nuzzle her "Don't worry about humans, none of them go near hives since they are so dangerous. That's also why you see so many dragons in them," He assured her "So the only human you will see is a dead one from a ship crash or because their ship floated towards the hive while they slept. Even then they will try to run away." He went on, he paused "I did notice not all humans are bad though and they live with humans in harmony but I've had too many bad experiences to go near their islands. Their islands are just outside my territory which is very expensive," He explained. None of the males of their species ever rule over multiple islands, they liked having a set territory on the mainland despite females preferring islands most of the time. It was another reason the males rarely checked in on their mates and young, because it required them to leave their territory.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us