Caeruleum
02:30:20 Cae, Blue
a /pretty/ natural flax <.<

i used to be the biggest flax hater but i got converted somehow 😭
 Amygdala
02:29:45 Amy/Anpmygdala
Purse
Luckily it's coverd by albino defect XD

I don't think you should retire her. But if you don't want her you could try to sell her
 kycantina
02:29:44 ky but it's spooky
Amy, damn, that's 5k moves per day, 12.5 levels, you're way more hardcore than me ;-;
 Existence
02:29:26 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm barely awake and in goblin mode already xD
 Amygdala
02:28:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
I'm good. Just finished eating dinner after work

How are you?
 Purgatory
02:28:40 Purge/Purse/Pug
Amy
A natural flax coat though :') I don't like yellows
 Caeruleum
02:28:03 Cae, Blue
also- make female?
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
02:27:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Well i have 20k mush at the moment so i was gonna use that XD
 Hallow's Eve
02:27:38 Hallow, Eve
Hey Amy, how are you?
 Caeruleum
02:27:04 Cae, Blue
-WP Click-
speaking of retirement... pretty pretty man but i have no use for him... bone? <.<
 kycantina
02:26:52 ky but it's spooky
Amy! Was just about to PM you, how many moves are we aiming for with the FMC domination goal?
 Caeruleum
02:26:11 Cae, Blue
44r ac 2g albino, thats a no retirement wolf <.<
 Amygdala
02:25:46 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi hallow, hi ky
 Amygdala
02:25:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Purse
I would't she is pretty
 Existence
02:24:42 Exist / Kuskyn
Purgatory depends
 kycantina
02:24:37 ky but it's spooky
Purgatory, yeah I would.
Also hi chat
 Amygdala
02:24:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
-Click-

Thus is cae at the moment XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Wolverine : +1
Cougar : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   59 

Shadow X LunarOctober 3, 2021 10:53 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
" I want to train that youngling, Alpha. He has yet to learn how to hunt and be useful... to anyone for that matter" SHe began a sshe sat down on her haunches, green and brown eyes on the Alpha male. this is a very risky move, Em... she thought to herself " I know im in your territory.. I have been for the last year. I didnt even know anyone lived in this part. I.. I hunt for food here all the time. "
She then looked away, afraid he would let her leave and never come back. But she felt something pulling at her heart that said to stay where she was " I only ask that I am permited to continue hunting in your territory and that I get to train that youngling. At any price you wish."
Shadow X LunarOctober 3, 2021 11:03 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mikael immediately countered her claim by showing the rabbit he caught, while Hunter sat still, absolutely dumbfounded by her proposal. Why does this Alpha have an interest in Mikael? Am I missing something here? He stared at Mikael, before staring at the Alpha? "So... you wish to train Mikael and continue hunting here? Well... there is plenty of prey in this area... fine. You can continue to hunt in this for the time being as long as your pack patrol this area as well, keeping out any other packs that may intrude upon this piece of territory. And as for training Mikael..." He looked over at him. "I don't see a reason why he can't since you're willing to train him. But, the only thing I ask from you is that he makes progress with your training. If I find that the training isn't as effective as I like, then I will put a stop to it. There is a question I must ask: Is your pack aligned with the Lightbringers or the Darkseekers? Because we will never allow any Lightbringers onto our territory." Hunter stared at Em, patienly waiting for an answer.
Shadow X LunarOctober 3, 2021 11:08 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Em sighed as she heard the prosal to her " Alpha.. I.. I will do as you wish. And I promise his trIning will flourish." she promised his, looking now at the young male " tomorrow, early morning"
Then looked a tthe Alpha again " Alpha.. I..my pack doesnt know I am here. talking with another Alpha. If they find out.. if my Aloha finds out.. he would kill me. Let me be the one patroling it. " she pleaded. " Im a neutral, Alpha. I have no side." she said looking down at her paws.
Shadow X LunarOctober 3, 2021 11:17 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hunter couldn't help but be intrigued by the fact that she was meeting him in secret, hoping to train Mikael, also in secret. If things blew up in her face she could be a great addition to the Hearts. "Very well. You may not be a fellow Darkseeker, but the fact that you aren't a Lightbringer comforts me considerably." Hunter grinned slighty, hoping that he could potentially convert her to the Darkseeker given enough time with Mikael. "If you wish to keep it a secret from your pack, then that is your burden to carry and not mine, but I won't say anything about it either. Mikael, Em will be training you now. Listen to her instruction, understood?" Mikael nodded and Hunter turned back to Em. "Good luck." Hunter got up and walked back home, leaving Mikael alone with Em. "What are you trying to do? I know you're up to something but what?" Mikael asked Em.
Shadow X LunarOctober 3, 2021 11:21 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
( shes hiding her love for him XDDDD im trying tnot to have her spill the beans... becasue he too young right now XDDD)
" For me to know and you to find out, youngling" Em said glaring at Mikael." Traiing wont start til early tomorrow morning. So you better be fed before then." she said walking to him and stood above him. Her eyes glistening in the sun. " I will be a Darkseeker one day and change my allegiance. But for the time being, It is what it is. "then she added " But right now, I want to see how you hunt, this is just me trying to figure out a way to train you in the best way possible" she turned around and ooked back at him " Come on.. "
Shadow X LunarOctober 3, 2021 11:30 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mikael sighed, knowing that asking anymore questions right now wasn't going to get him anywhere. "Fine. I'll come with. And my name is Mikael, by the way." Walking with her, Mikael sniffed the air, looking for any scents of prey, and after several minutes of sniffing, he found the scent of a squirrel. Deciding that the squirrel was better than nothing, Mikael told Em that he picked up the scent of a squirrel and began his hunt, following the scent all the way until he spotted the squirrel, casually chewing on an acorn. Mikael lowered his stance and creeped slowly, inch by inch, until he felt like he was close enough then leapt. The squirrel heard Mikael leap and quickly took off, but it was quickly killed by Mikael. Picking up the squirrel, Mikael brought it back to Em and placed it down. "So? How did I do?"
Shadow X LunarOctober 3, 2021 11:36 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Em watched him " Small prey are one thing, Youngling. Big prey is another thing. But we will get to those later on in the training" She smiled as the squirrel was brought to her " You did well. But you need to be awar of your surrounds. You cant risk making any noise when hunting. I wil show you how its done at a later time. "
She sat down and took the carcass in her jaws before moving it to underneath a tree that had fallen a few days back " this will be our stash for now." she said turning back around. " you will get better I promise. So here is what I want you to do for me, Mikael..." she looked at him before speacking " I want you to work hard before we meet tomorrow morning. I want to see at least 5 carcasses before I come meet you here. Can you do that for me?" She nuzzled him before stepping back.
Shadow X LunarOctober 3, 2021 11:47 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mikael felt Em nuzzle him and he thought about the assignment that Em gave him. Five carcasses before the morning?! How am I going to do that? Mikael tried to figure out how he was going to do that, but after realizing that he didn't respond to her for a minute, he blurted out that he'll be able to do just that. Em nodded and Mikael quickly got to work, spending the night hunting whatever prey he could find. The sun was beginning to illuminate the sky as Mikael dropped off the last piece of food in the stash before collapsing from exhaustion and quickly feel asleep beside the stash, letting his tiredness carry him away to whatever sleep he could get.

Edited at October 3, 2021 11:48 AM by Shadow Hearts
Shadow X LunarOctober 3, 2021 11:55 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Em chuckled as she stayed watch over him. LIke a true mother should do. She had pups of her own of course, but they were old enough to feed themselves at this point. She looked up and saw that the sun was quickly rising. Then eyed her student. She nuzzled him awake before standing up and quickly went to hunt a young doe to eat. " Come on Mikael.. come on and eat. Day two of training is now. "
Shadow X LunarOctober 3, 2021 12:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mikael groggily woke up and looked at Em, hearing that she wanted him to eat, and he obliged by eating some of the doe that Em brought to Mikael. Satisfied, Mikael finally fully awoke and followed Em as she began training him throughout the day. Em worked him spare as she touched on everything she could think of, bluntly telling Mikael what he did wrong and how to improve, before continuing on with the training.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   59 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us