Wolf Play : Werewolf x Mystic Enya
Chatbox
 Stygian Forest
01:23:35 
Floof
I'm doing good. Just going to try getting 900 brains for some dye.
 Magnus Bane
01:22:53 Mag/Maggy
Felt:')
 Floof
01:22:49 Floodgates
Stygian,
Not much. I haven't been awake long :"))
How about you?
 Salem
01:22:06 Bell
The amount of event interactions I've accidentally skipped over today hurts :')
 Stygian Forest
01:21:19 
Floof
What's new?
 starmutt
01:20:02 marsh | they/it
wow that wasnt so hard was it answering a question
 Floof
01:19:34 Floodgates
Hey Stygian ^-^
 Salem
01:19:11 Bell
Rev
Fair enough, fair enough
Winter usually sucks for me but this time around it seems to be okay. I don't really have the problem with the colour changes so I can't really speak on that ^^"
 Stygian Forest
01:18:27 
Floof!
 Revelry
01:18:15 Rev
Salem
I don't mind during spring/summer. But I like to only explore the jungle during winter, it's the only terrain that the color change doesn't bother my eyes
 ZEFHYR
01:17:39 
oh a pumpkin or corn
 starmutt
01:16:28 marsh | they/it
ok not helping lol should've just picked one
 Salem
01:16:21 Bell
Rev
I'd love that too :')
Selecting which terrain you want quests from would be great
All of my quests are in the forest currently
 ZEFHYR
01:15:54 
:) / ;)
 Revelry
01:15:32 Rev
I wish I could select a terrain to take quests in, I hate going o forest during winter
 Floof
01:15:24 Floodgates
Magnus,
I get that a lot xD aha
 ZEFHYR
01:15:05 
hm well that might shut me up then if i could buy them all
 OCCULTIST
01:13:40 Man Lover
It's only been like.. a day since the bug was reported. There's still a whole month left of the event, you'll be able to buy the decor soon
 Magnus Bane
01:13:11 Mag/Maggy
I keep reading floof as floor
 Floof
01:12:20 Floodgates
Thea ¹ and Claudette ³ playfully wrestle over a patch of sunlight

Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Flirty

Madam, that is a child 😟

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +1
Brown Bear : +2
Mountain Lion : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   10 

Werewolf x Mystic EnyaSeptember 29, 2021 05:01 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Trouble said "Its not likly but there might be a werewolf somewhere." She was glad to be talking to him as it made her feel happy to talking to someone who wanted to know more about shifters.

Abraham lifted his paw almost asking for help as the paw was hurting him. He was not going to attack her. He limp to her and put the rabbit down almost like he was offering it to her for a payment if she would help him.

Werewolf x Mystic EnyaSeptember 29, 2021 05:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thierry gestures to the surrounding forest. "But like you said, they are more rare than normal shifters. I highly doubt that there would be one around here at least within ten miles of us." He says.
When the wolf got closer, Cam moved back, on edge and out of fear. She watches carefully as the wolf put the dead rabbit down then lifted its paw. She glanced at its paw and saw it might have been hurt. It seemed to be asking for help. She slowly crouches down, not breaking her gaze away from the wolf's eyes. She reaches her hand out the gently touches the wolf's paw, trying to see if he would wince from pain or not.
Werewolf x Mystic EnyaSeptember 29, 2021 05:15 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Troube nodded and said "That is true. You can usually tell when a werewolf is near though." She smiled as she look at him again as she was glad that werewolves were rare.

Abraham whined when his paw was touch. It was hurting and wanted it to be healed. He whined again as he look at her and was showing that he was not going to attack. He was careful since he did not know her and he did not want to cause any problems. He was calm and realx as he was trying to make the pain stop.

Werewolf x Mystic EnyaSeptember 29, 2021 05:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thierry smirks. "And how will I know then?" He asks, kind of in an upbeat way. Trying to seem happier and not a threat.
Camry quickly took her hand away from the paw. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I am just trying to figure out if its sprained, broken, or if you just pulled a muscle." She says, softly picking the paw up again, trying to check the mobility by moving it back and forth. She glances back up at the wolf's face. "I know it hurts." She says then pauses, realizing something. "I am talking to a random and somehow tame wolf that just happened to come up to me with an injured paw and it probably doesn't understand me." She glances around. "And I still haven't heard from Thierry." She looks back at the wolf. "You have no clue what I'm saying."
Werewolf x Mystic EnyaSeptember 29, 2021 05:26 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Trouble said "Well usually werewolves give a growl or howl when they have found what they are looking for other times they can noise almost like they are trying to talk to each other."

Abraham heard her and began to make some noise almost like he was saying 'I know where he is at.' He was calm as he was waiting to see what was going to happen. He gave her a look of 'I can understand you.' He was calm as he was looking at her. He seem very much worried that he would not be able to hunt again for a while until his paw was healed. Abraham began to hear some noise that did not seem to be anyone that he knew.

Werewolf x Mystic EnyaSeptember 29, 2021 05:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"Oh okay. That makes more sense. So I'm guessing there is a distinction between a regulars wolfs howl or growl than to a werewolfs?" He asks, finally sitting down cause his legs were getting a little tired.
Camry watched the wolf give her a certain look. "You look like you can understand me." She says, looking back at the paw. "In that case, if you are understanding me. I think your paw has a bad sprain. You need to keep off it for a while and have someone wrap it, preferably with a stick on each side to make a splint." She says, letting go of the paw. "I don't have anything on me right..." She stops talking. She watches as the wolf perked its ears up. She heard something that the wolf probably heard. She looks around. "Thierry?" She asks quietly to no one in particular.
Werewolf x Mystic EnyaSeptember 29, 2021 05:40 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Trouble said "Well werewolf growls are more louder than regular wolves. Werewolf howls are more effective in a small town or somewhere they can be. Regular wolf howls are used to call the pack."

Abraham knew that it was not him and began to growl as he got protective of her. He was going to keep her safe from whatever was in the bush. He howled almost as if calling for help. Trouble heard the howl and said "That sounds like Abraham and I think he might need some help." She look at him. Abraham put himself in front of her and was ready to keep her from whatever was out there.

Werewolf x Mystic EnyaSeptember 29, 2021 05:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Camry watched the wolf face the area around them and start growling. She admired him for a split second when he let out a howl. She heard more rustling in the bushes and stood up quickly, looking around for some sort of weapon, she only saw rocks and a few scrawny sticks. She watched the wolf in front of her.
Thierry immediately understood what Trouble had meant and his first thought was that Camry better still be in their home. He stands up quickly, taking his bow off his shoulder and at the ready.
Werewolf x Mystic EnyaSeptember 29, 2021 05:54 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Trouble said "Lets go and help." She went to help Abraham. She saw that he was protecting someone that they have not yet met. She went to Abraham's side and ask "What is it Abraham?" She was not sure what it was.

Abraham suddenly went after what was in the bush and left Trouble surprised. Abraham was still going after what ever was in the bush. Abraham returned a short time later after getting it away from them. There was scars on his face showing that it might have been either a mountain lion or some type of big cat. He whined.

Werewolf x Mystic EnyaSeptember 29, 2021 06:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Camry let out a small scream of surprise when she saw Trouble and stumbled backwards over a tree root. Thierry had followed a little behind Trouble. Once he watched Abraham leap into the bushes and attack something he froze in shock for a second before turning and seeing Camry on the forest floor. He rushed over to her. Pulling her into a tight hug for a few seconds before pulling away and looking at her. "Are you okay Cam? Are you hurt?" He asks, studying her, searching for any scratches or other injuries. Camry grabbed his arm and looked at him. "I'm fine T. I think that wolf was protecting me from whatever was in the bushes." She says, standing up. Camry looks past him to see Abraham emerging from the bushes with scars on his face. She looks at Thierry and starts backing away from him. "We need to help him. I'm gonna go get some cloths or something and some water." She says, turning around but running into Trouble and falling back down. She looks up at Trouble. "Who the hell are you?" She asks. "Language." Thierry says from behind Camry.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us