ZEFHYR
08:24:37 
oh i had to go try it
 Victorian Ghost
08:23:13 Aloysius (he,him)
oh wait they change everytime I refresh that's cool
 Victorian Ghost
08:22:39 Aloysius (he,him)
do the news page pumpkins change every time to log in?
 BuggyOs
08:21:30 Bug-a-boo
No problem!
 JunglePack
08:21:10 
thanks you so much !
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:20:00 I eat souls, nom nom
-WP Click-

In labor with you 🤺🤺🤺
 BuggyOs
08:19:31 Bug-a-boo
Jungle
pack activities? Change custom ranks
 Night Crescent
08:18:18 Grey (she/her)
You unlock the next explore level at level 10.
 JunglePack
08:18:07 
hey sorry me again :/. my wolfes have not the titles like alpha and omega. does somebody knows where i can change it back to its original titels? (sorry if this is confusing)
 BuggyOs
08:17:19 Bug-a-boo
Zefhyr
I think it was just every 10 levels?
 Autumn's Wraith
08:17:15 Flayre, Autumn
Pathri ambushes Taurak and playfully tackles them.

Stats: Stealth +3
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Shifty
 Null
08:17:11 Null, Knight
zefhyr

pretty sure its level 10 for each one but I'm not sure
 ZEFHYR
08:16:19 
in Swamp explore what level gets you to unlock the next realm?
 Dhaundax
08:10:45 Lumos, Dax (he,him)
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 0
Mushrooms Saved: 0

I don't have the mush now to restart my pack
 Night Crescent
08:10:29 Grey (she/her)
Good morning, chat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +1
Cougar : +5
Komodo Dragon : -5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Karma x saratank | PiratesMay 15, 2023 11:32 PM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award

Laszlo raised his brow when she asked if she were to leave now to start her work. He might be a monster, but he is not that much of a monster. He wasn't going to let her work right away after everything that has happened today. She needed some rest and it was night time. This is when most of his crew rests until sunrise comes. As much as he would find it amusing to have her start working right away, he was going to let her take the night to think over things and perhaps change her mind. If she doesn't once he sees her in the morning, then he will throw her at Nate, having him reach her the ropes around the ship.

He leaned against the doorframe in his cabin, watching her stumble around on her legs. It is going to take her a few days to get used to being out on the sea, more so if there is going to be a huge storm that comes upon them. He shook his head at her though to answer her question that she asked a bit ago. "No. There is no need. Most of the crew are heading below decks to get rest before they have to be up at sunrise. That is when Nate will come into the cabin and fetch you for your duties and teach you things." He pushed off the doorframe, taking practically the whole doorway. He pursed his lips, almost wanting to scare her, but she had enough for today. And he didn't want to deal with her if she were to be afraid and come running for help. "Until then, sleep tight. Remember, if it is something utterly important, come to me. Other than that, listen to Nate and he will answer most of your questions."

He turned around about to leave. "Sweet dreams. Don't let the krakens snatch you in the night." He threw over his shoulder before he walked away. He couldn't help but slightly scare her, especially since the kraken is real.

~~~~

Laszlo was up before anyone else on his crew, minus the men that were up patrolling during the night. He stayed at the wheel, waiting for his sail master to come and take over. He watched as the soft lights of the sunrise appeared in the air, casting a soft glow on the ocean's water and the surface of his deck. He let a satisfied sigh leave his lips, always enjoying this time of day. He enjoys staying up at night as well and looking up at the night say with the million of stars shining. Since Amara was sleeping in his bed, which he didn't mind as he didn't use it that often, he slept on the hammock on the deck under the night sky, looking up at the stars and falling asleep to the sounds of the waves crashing against the side of the ship.

Once his sail master, Kane, came and took over, he went a searched for Nate. He has yet to tell the man that he has to babysit and teach the woman the rules and ways on the deck. He knew he won't be happy about it but will listen to him regardless. Once he found Nate making sure the knots of the sails were intact, he cleared his throat to get his attention. "Nate, I have a task for you."

Nate turned around, his brow raising. Usually Laszlo never has tasks for him, so it was odd to tell him that he had one. He wasn't sure if he should be scared what the task at hand is or honored that he came to tell him what he should be doing. "Yes, Captain?"

Laszlo kind of feels bad in a way giving Nate this task, but if he gave any of the other men on this ship the task, they wouldn't stand for it. They would be cursing and not teaching Amara anything and only treat her badly because she is a woman and shouldn't be on their ship. He shifted on his feet, a gesture of hesitation that he does sometimes when he doesn't want to put something on someone. "I want you to teach Amara the ropes on the ship. She is going to stay with us and prove her worth or she will be kicked if she is unable to. I know it is bad to have a woman on the ship, but, as much as I hate it, perhaps a woman on the ship again will be a good thing."

Nate gave him a surprised look. He agrees with Laszlo about having another woman on the ship but some of the men will push Laz's buttons challenge him to a duel to take over as captain. Every time of his men has done it in the past or new men tried to test their look, Laszlo won. He feels like one day that he will loose his touch and it won't be good. "Aye. Where is she?" He asked as he looked around to see if she was somewhere in sight. He will always help his captain as they are best friends as well and they will do anything for each other.

"In my cabin. I let her sleep in the bed since I prefer the hammock on the deck." He said, watching as Nate nodded to show he understood. "She knows not to come to me unless it is important. Some of Annalise's clothes are in the dresser and should fit her for the most part. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to ask."

Nate smiled slightly and put his hand on his friend's shoulder. "Aye-aye. Don't worry. Everything will be fine. I'll report to you every once in a while to let you know how she is doing." He said before he walked away from him. He watched as Laszlo climbed up the mast to the birds nest to get some time alone of a bit and most likely avoid Amara. He's not surprised since he doesn't care for new people or women that much.

He went to the cabin and didn't bother to knock as he entered the room. He glanced over at the bed, still see that she is sleeping before going over to the dresser. He grabbed a black long sleeve shirt, pair of black pants, and black boots out of the dresser and set them on the desk. As much as she could use a weapon since some of the men will push her around, Laszlo won't give her one and he knows he won't. Hell just have to make sure that he is around her at all times.

After he gathered everything, Nate went over to the bed and shook Amara to wake her up. "Miss, it's time to wake up and get to work." He said as he continued to shake the woman. "Clothes that should fit you decently are on the desk. Hurry up as we have a lot to do." He said as he went over to the corner and stood with his back to her so she could change and everything.

Karma x saratank | PiratesMay 16, 2023 10:53 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara hadnt realized how dark it had gotten with everything that happened to getting caught, to the attack and now. She gave a small sigh of relief that she could finally rest before getting to work, though she wasnt going to say anything about it out loud. As Laszlo left and she heard what he said, she tried to not tense up. She had heard many stories about the Kraken, but had hoped it wasnt real. It was hard to tell what was real and what wasnt with many stories that reached her part of the land she used to call home.

Amara made her way to the bed, though now she was curious where Laszlo was going to be sleeping. She had to admit, it was nice that she would be alone for a moment. As she slept, it was quite fitful. Nightmares of her father striking her like lighting. Finally her dreams seased and she fell into a pit of darkness she called sleep.

~~~

Amara stirred when she heard someone speaking to her. She opened her eyes to see Nate standing over her, talking about clothes being on the desk. It took her a momemnt to remember where she was, and when she did remember, she simply nodded. "Thank you" she said as she sat up. Once Nate was in the corner she stood up and started to get changed. She stumbled slightly as she did, though she kept her back to Nate as well.

Once Amara was changed she glanced over at Nate, the clothes being a little loose on her, though fitting otherwise. "What's the first thing I will be learning" she asked as she grabbed a ribbon from her old dress and started to braid her hair, wanting to keep it out of her face. She let out a small yawn before shaking it off. It was clear she didnt sleep well the night before, but she wasnt going to let that slow her down. It hadnt before, so why now.

Karma x saratank | PiratesMay 16, 2023 08:40 PM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award

Nate figured she was done changing she she asked what she was going to be learning about. He turned around to face her and watched as she braided her hair. He hummed as he watched her, trying to figure out what to teach her first. If she is anything like the rich people are, they know nothing and have no skill in anything since no one teaches them. He glanced at her appearance quickly before he will start speaking, his head giving a slight nod that the clothes fit her for the most part. Perhaps he will bring it up to Laszlo that the next time they make port he can bring her to some shops to get clothes that will fit her better than Annalise's old clothes.

He crossed his arms over his chest as he leaned against the wall. He watched as w small yawn left her lips. He had a feeling that she probably didn't sleep well last night. He doesn't blame her as he was the same way when he first stepped onto a ship for the first time in his life. "I will first be showing you how to tie knots. It is important that you do since it helps keep the canons in place and the sails attached to the mast. If it is not rid correctly, the sail can come loose from the mast and the canons are sliding around the ship is not good. Obviously the knots are for other things as well, but those are used the most." He explained as he pushed off of the wall. He walked over to her w d stopped before her. He might have a rough exterior, but he is one of the more caring and softer people on this ship when it comes to new people. "By the time we are done with that, cook should have breakfast ready."

He opened the door to the cabin but didn't quite leave. He debated wanting to say what is on his mind for a moment but decided to say it. It's better she knows then finding out herself the hard way. "These men aren't going to be happy you are part of the crew, missy." He started slowly, his eyes staying trained on her. "They are going to give you a rough time and an even harder time towards Laszlo. Women are a bad omen to have on the ship. I think it is good you were here, but others aren't going to see it that way. I suggest you stay close to me or if I am unavailable, stay within range of Laszlo. Don't be surprised if a fight breaks out to challenge Laszlo to be captain as well. It's normal." He threw over his shoulder as he exited the room and gestured for her to follow him.

He made his way across the deck, giving looks towards the crew to not dare come close or try to question why she is on the deck and working. He grabbed some rope before he went over towards the railing. He handed her a coil of rope and untangled his as he wrapped it around the railing and didn't move. "Would you like to watch me first or would you like to do it together first?" He asked.

Karma x saratank | PiratesMay 16, 2023 08:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara gave a nod when he mentioned the knots, though she was curious. "Are they any sort of knots used to tie down barrels on carts" she asked. "My foolish father did that with what little we had that he didnt gamble away, and in his state, he couldnt tie anything off properly" she stated. She didnt want to seem completely useless, as if they were the same, it would be easy, but if not, well, she would learn. At the mention of food, her stomach growled, though she didnt mention anything about it.

Amara shook her head slightly. "I didnt exactly expect a warm welcome. I've heard stories about the omens you speak of, but never witnessed how anyone reacts to them." She agreed to stick close to him or in ranch of Laszlo. "If a fight does break out, what should I do? I dont want to get in the middle and cause issues." She knew she would be issue enough just being there.

Amara watched what he did, untangling his. "I feel like I might know, but step by step with me, might help me learn faster if you dont mind" she said as she tried to ignore the looks. It wasnt going to be easy for her by any means, but she would try and prove herself to the crew.

Karma x saratank | PiratesMay 16, 2023 10:31 PM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award

Nate nodded his head when she asked if they are like the knots that are on the barrels that are tied to the carts. He listened to her explain how she knew how to do them, not entirely surprised from what he has heard about her father. Surprisingly, it might be easy to teach her and he might not have to do as much work to teach her things. Then again, she seems frail and shy, so he can't get his hopes up.

He sighed as he looked up towards the crows nest, seeing Laszlo looking out in the open sea for any potential danger. "You never witness because you never seen or experienced it first hand until now. Many of the men don't take kindly to woman and might try to harm you, which is why Laszlo had you sleep in his cabin and to stay near us. They won't try anything, unless you are stupid enough to venture out on your own until they are comfortable being around you." He explained as he rolled his shoulders to get the tension out of his shoulders. He thought about her question about the fight as he looked at her. He sighed as he looked at the rope in his hands. "Better stay out of it unless you want to be cut to pieces. A pirates fight is something you don't want to be in the middle of or try to break up, especially when someone is challenging the captain."

He watched as she untangled her rope before talking again. He smirked as he started to tie, knowing she already knew how to do this. "Show me since you clearly have experience in doing so. You watched me, even if it was fast, know it is you turn." He heard a thud on the deck as he finished his sentence. He glanced over his shoulder, seeing Laszlo standing there with his arms crossed over his chest. He seemed to be interested to see what she can do from the snip bit he probably heard him say to her.

Laszlo looked at the two of them, surprised that Nate is teaching her how to tie knows first before anything else. He is too nice for his own good as he would've had Amara mopping the deck rather then learn the essentials first. "Well, get on it, doll face. We don't have all day standing around and watching you try to tie a knot. If you don't do a sufficient knot when breakfasts is ready, you won't be getting any until you do an sufficient one. So, chop chop."

Karma x saratank | PiratesMay 16, 2023 11:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara nodded as she listened to Nate about what to do with a fight breaking out, and pretty much avoiding anyone other than him and Laszlo. "When will I know it's safe to wonder? I'm sure once I learn what I need to, you and Laszlo will just be annoyed watching me all the time" she said.

Amara couldn't help but have a small smile when Nate seemed to give a tease. It was nice to know she would have someone partially on her side to talk to. Hearing the thud she looked over and saw Laszlo. She wanted to make a joke, but doubted he would appreciate it much.

Amara nodded. "I doubt the knots I know are what you use, but sure" she replied. She got to work and created a rather nice knot, though it was one that if you pulled just right, the whole thing would come undone. "If this isn't right, show me, and I'll do it." While she was still nervous, she wanted to prove herself.

Karma x saratank | PiratesMay 18, 2023 06:10 AM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award

Nate hummed as he thought about how long it will take. He shrugged his shoulders as it was different for each person. Each time a man joined the crew, they had different time of acceptance. For Annalise, it took double the time almost to be accepted as part of the crew. "I think you just have to prove to them that you can pull your weight. I think once they know you can do things and help, much like Annalise, you'll be accepted. It might take more time than you think, but you'll get there eventually to where most of the crew will accept you." He said as he glanced at Laszlo, seeing the man gave him a nod of approval.

Laszlo watched as she tied the knot, knowing it isn't going to hold when he pulls on it let alone in a raging storm. He glanced at Nate for a moment, seeing the man give him a look to go easy on her. Yeah, the last thing he needs is to go easy on this woman. She needs to toughen up if she is going to sail with them and only then will he loosen up on her. He walked over to them and reached out. He grasped Amara's rope and tugged at it, watching as it unwound and fell limply to the deck. He looked at the rope for a moment before throwing the rest of it in his hand on the ground. He then glanced at her, his arms instantly crossing over his chest.

"If we left it for shits and giggles without checking knots, it could've came undone in a storm. Had it been one around a canon during a storm, someone could've gotten killed since it is not done correctly." He said sternly as he went to Nate's rope. He tugged harshly on the rope and it didn't budge. "This is how they should be." He quickly undid the knot, not realizing he was going to be showing her how to tie a knot and not Nate. "This is how you do one properly." He said as he did it step by step and slowly. Once he was done, he tugged harshly on his rope and the knot didn't budge to come undone. "This is how you do it. Now show me, doll face." He said as his attention went to her.

Nate raised a brow, surprised that Laszlo took it into his hands to tie the rope and show her how to do it. He glanced at the man and caught his attention. Laszlo rolled his eyes and shook his head, clearly not seeing what just happened. He went over to Laszlo and gently shoved his shoulder into his. "Going soft on her already, are you, captain?" He asked in a teasing tone. Laszlo gave him a glare, causing him to put his hands up in surrender. He looked over at Amara as she started to tie her knot. Though, while he watched her, he felt the eyes of most of the crew watching them.

"Get back to work you mangy mutts." Laszlo called out in an icy tone. He knew they weren't doing their work effectively as they were more curious and annoyed with Amara being here. "You don't get going, I'll have someone's head once I'm done here." He added, his gaze still on Amara as he watched her. Only then did the crew start working more efficiently.

Karma x saratank | PiratesMay 18, 2023 11:39 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara glanced at Laszlo, not saying anything until the rope was on the ground. "I didnt think it would hold, since this is far from a wagon moving on land" she replied. She wasnt all that please with his attitude, but she couldnt blame him. She grabbed the rope and started to tie it like how Laszlo showed her. *I will have to think of a way to memorize this* she thought as she worked.

While Amara wasnt happy Laszlo showed her step by step when Nate was suppose to, she could barely bite back a chuckle when Nate seemed to tease Laszlo about showing her. Once she was done, she took a step back, trying to ignore all the looks she was getting, though she will admit, it was much harder to do when Laszlo was yelling at them to get back to work.

Amara glanced at her feet, realy for Laszlo to judge her knot once again. She had doubts she got it right this time, but she wasnt going to give up. Sure, Amara hated having someone, well two people, breathing down her neck all the time, but she knew that at least she was in a better situation here than back home with her father. *Eventually I will have more freedom* she thought. *Just have to keep working and showing them you arent weak.*

Karma x saratank | PiratesMay 25, 2023 04:45 PM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award

Laszlo knew that the staring wasn't helping Amara, but he didn't care. She had to get used to everything if she wants to stay with them. He could ask Annalise to take her since she is a captain of the only female crew ship on this water. Then again, if Amara wants to get tougher, she's going to have to be with them until she decides if she wants to part with them for a different crew or not. If she wanted to leave, he won't hold it above her nor will he care. He is sure that once she gets everything down, she will do decently helping around the ship. Hopefully she won't change her mind once she isn't being watched by him or not that she won't stab them in the back or slit their throats in the middle of the night.

Once she was done, he gestured for Nate to tug on the rope this time. He watched as the man tugged on it, seeing that it moved a little bit but overall all stayed together for the most part. He let a hum out before he turned on his heels and walked towards the stairs that would lead below decks to the dining area. "Good enough. You'll be working on it everyday when you get up until it is perfected." He said over his shoulder. He stopped at the top of the stairs and turned towards her slightly. "Well, don't just stand there, doll face. Come on the rest of you lot!" He said as he descended the stairs down to the dining area.

Nate made sure Laszlo was not near before he gave Amara a small smile. "That was pretty good. You'll get there with working on it every morning. Let's go have some breakfast before it gets picked over or gets cold." He said as he gestured for Amara to follow after him. He was surprised that Laszlo didn't have her work on the knot some more before they headed down to breakfast. He isn't going to bring it up since he has a feeling that he won't get a straight answer from his friend. "Next we'll work on cleaning the deck. Thought it would be easy and get away with no washing, huh?" He asked as they descended the stairs. "After that is done, perhaps we can ask Laszlo if you can practice some swordsmanship, if you like that is." He suggested as he got in line to get some food.

Laszlo sat in the far corner of the dining room, his feet up on the table and a pipe in his mouth. Smoke curled from his lips as he kept his eyes on Nate and Amara. He still wasn't sure why he thinks a woman should stay in his ship. He has a feeling that someone is going to challenge him for the captains spot due to him keeping Amara as an extra set of hands. He won't be surprised since he has a few men in his crew who still like to test him even after sailing for years together. The rest of the men always agree with his decision, for the most part. They know he only makes certain decisions to benefit them, so they never question or challenge him. He is grateful for it since he trusts those ones for the most part. The only person he trusts with his life is Nate and Annalise.

He continued to enjoy his pipe and a mug of rum until something caught his attention from the corner of his eye. He turned his head slightly, watching as one of his men came over towards him with determination written on his face. He let out a sigh, knowing what is coming. This man is one of the few that like to test him. He watched as the man stopped before his table and put his hands on the table as he leaned towards him. "What do you want, James?" He asked with a bored tone, smoke curling from his mouth as he took the pipe away from his lips. "I want to challenge you to a duel for the title of captain." James stated with confidence.

Laszlo had a wicked grin appear on his lips and a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Challenge accepted."

Karma x saratank | PiratesMay 26, 2023 02:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara gave a small sigh when the knot held and looked at Nate once Laszlo started heading away. "I figured it wouldnt be easy, but they do say that practice makes perfect" she told him before she heard Laszlo call for everyone to get breakfast. Her stomach gave a low rumble, and she realized she hadnt eaten since just before she snuck onto the ship. Shaking her head, she realized she might not get to eat as much as she wanted to, but she would have to make do with what she managed to get.

Amara nodded when Nate mentioned cleaning once breakfast was over. "I assume that wont be too bad" she replied. "Each thing has its own place? And do we need to mop, sweep?" She was rather used to needing to clean up after her father when he was busy doing who knows what anymore, so that wasnt really too much of a bother to Amara. At the mention of swordsmanship, her eyes glistened a bit. She had always wanted to learn how to defend herself. "Do you really think he would, when he wouldnt even let me have a knife with that fight yesterday?" She mostly asked in a bit of a tease as she followed Nate to get some food.

Once Amara had her food, she picked a spot in the corner, not at the table since she didnt want to bother anyone. She knew the men wouldnt be happy with her being there still, and figured sitting on a supply box would be better, for now at least. From the corner of her eye, she saw movement and looked up, seeing someone heading towards Laszlo. She gulped as she heard the man asking to challenge for captain, knowing that if this stranger won, she was doomed to either be thrown overboard, or worse. As she heard Laszlo accept, dread couldnt help but fall over her as she watched, waiting to see what was about to unfold before her eyes.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us