Wolf Play : MaleficentxBruiser
Chatbox
 Moonlight Snowdrop
04:11:43 Snowdrop, Belle
Is this a good wolf?
-WP Click-
 Crooked Magic
04:09:56 Crook, She/her
This is the best pup I have ever gotten besides OceanEyes lol such a lucky little guy.
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
03:45:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

A link might be helpfull
 Amygdala
03:44:59 Amy/Anpmygdala
Okay he needs a name

I usually go with kpop song titles
 Amygdala
03:39:59 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fairy
What the hell...share me your secret
 Fairy Tale Wolves
03:39:23 Fairy
-WP Click-
Fav wolf ever! Twin SV Leuc females
 Amygdala
03:29:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
Good morning chat
 Sassy Otaku
03:15:09 Chuuya/Ruggie
Finally finished the moves I wanted to do
Now I think it's bedtime
 Salem
03:07:23 Bell
Support?
-WP Click-
 Salem
03:04:15 Bell
Tama keeps attacking my water bottle >.>
 ZEFHYR
03:01:31 
i bet
 Salem
02:59:53 Bell
Sounds good :P

I finally have a use for my blue jay feathers *^*
 ZEFHYR
02:58:46 
welp you wont be hearing from me again lol
 Salem
02:58:06 Bell
I also wouldn't assume it was you, it could've been anyone else
 Salem
02:57:36 Bell
I mean, I have the wolf I want CP on in the featured slot. It's kinda very clear ^^"
I understand if the wolf was linked in chat, but when they aren't it's kinda annoying when it's randomly on a wolf I never use, on stats that won't help it

It's more of a thing of I don't like when people waste CP on wolves that don't need it
 ZEFHYR
02:56:40 
just saying thanks
 ZEFHYR
02:56:00 
hey that could have been me. when someone answers me or whatever i give paws, CP, wishbones... and I often look for the wolf with least points to add to. Hoping someday, someone will do the same. maybe.
 Salem
02:47:49 Bell
I love it when people give CP to the wrong wolves >.>
It always happens that it's a wolf I don't use at all
 Sassy Otaku
02:41:40 Chuuya/Ruggie
Expand your territory. Level up in the Desert.
Completed: 0/10

And to think I just finished one for 10 Swamp levels
 ZEFHYR
02:40:58 
ok!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +1
Jaguar : -4
Death Adder : +2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

MaleficentxBruiserMarch 20, 2021 12:17 AM

Bruiser

Neutral

Give Award
Traveler thought about telling Ewan about his group, but he felt like brining some random man into the group's way would be dangerous and reckless, even if their whereabouts were quite unknown. Traveler nodded. "I can tell you that the infected aren't as thick here, most are either dead or just ain't here. Some sort of luck, huh?" Traveler spoke.
MaleficentxBruiserMarch 21, 2021 06:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ewan chuckled. "Yeah... guess Lady Luck is on our side. We should rest, in case we need to move in a few hours. Do you want first or second watch?" He said, looking around the cabin one more time.
MaleficentxBruiserMarch 22, 2021 04:53 PM

Bruiser

Neutral

Give Award
Traveler shrugged. "I'll take both -- rest that leg up, shouldn't stay in a singular place for too long." Traveler spoke, being quite sincere. Despite the large begs underneath of his eyes, Traveler was quite used to taking watches as he did while he was in the Army. He scoffed slightly. Ah, the Army. What a world.
MaleficentxBruiserMarch 22, 2021 05:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ewan tilted his head slightly, having heard the scoff. "Thanks. Wake me if anything comes up." He said then coughed, realizing how idiotic that sounded. Of course Traveler would wake him. He remained silent as he got comfortable in the chair. He remembered how his sister would find him in the living room, sleeping like a log and would cover him with a blanket she stashed in that room.
MaleficentxBruiserMarch 22, 2021 05:12 PM

Bruiser

Neutral

Give Award
Traveler nodded, scooting the chair as quietly as possible towards the door of the shed. He huffed slightly, glancing out from the cracks in the wood that would allow some sort of light come in. He listened to the birds' choirs, which were quite relaxing and he never really appreciated them until the infected overran the world. Traveler held his sharp blade in his hand, his eyes wide and he sat there alert as Ewan went silent, and Traveler could only assume he was nearly passed out.
MaleficentxBruiserApril 7, 2021 05:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(I can reply once a day now)
Ewan drifted into a dreamless sleep, his thoughts and the events of the day keeping him from dreaming. After about an hour, he would begin to dream, seeing Travelers face as he defended Ewan from the walkers. Ewan was so drawn to the man that he had taken longer than he should have and nearly got bit by a walker, listening to Traveler yell at him to get up.
(Possible drama here, if you want)
MaleficentxBruiserMay 7, 2021 05:42 PM

Bruiser

Neutral

Give Award
Traveler was still wide awake. A the quietness of the shack made him slightly uncomfortable, even with Ewan inside, sleeping soundly. Traveler scoffed slightly, wishing he could sleep like that. Like nothing in the world was wrong, or that his days in the military wouldn't haunt him anymore. He wished things were normal, but Traveler, being the man that he is, would never admit that in a million years.

After a few moments passed, Traveler had dozed off. His eyes were shut, only to be fluttering open at the sound of banging at the shack's door. "Fucker," he muttered. Traveler stood up and grabbed his knife, looking at Ewan. He shook him on the shoulder, probably more harshly than he should've. "Get up!" Traveler yelled. "You're gonna have to move quick!"
MaleficentxBruiserMay 7, 2021 05:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ewans eyes flicked open as he woke to the actual sound of Traveler yelling for him to get up. He was instantly on his feet, or foot, and looked straight at the door, pulling his own knife out. "I'm good." He said to Traveler, ready for anything.
MaleficentxBruiserMay 7, 2021 08:56 PM

Bruiser

Neutral

Give Award
Traveler nodded as Ewan shot up almost instantly. "I hear more outside," he said in a more quiet tone. "We do this as quiet as possible, yeah?" he asked, crouching slightly as he went to open the door to reveal the one infected. With swift movement, he put the thing in a headlock and stabbed its neck, slowly lowering the body with only a quiet thud. There were more outside, and Traveler assumed they would have to play a game of cat'n'mouse.
MaleficentxBruiserMay 7, 2021 10:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ewan reached over, grabbing his rifle. "Quick and quiet" He whispered, putting weight on his bad foot. It hurt like hell but he would survive. He watched Traveler dispatch the one and watched the man's six, watching one shuffle toward the door, and toward Traveler. With a precise throw, he planted the knife through the temple of the one, hoping Traveler didn't get hit and could catch the body.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us