Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 distant-lands
07:43:13 katy | beetle
Empire,
probably exploring.
 EverygreenHills
07:42:47 
Wander
Shift,Wander,steel,and willow
 Empire of the deep
07:42:47 
WhatÂ’s the fastest way to get mush?
 Hugs4Bugs
07:42:09 Ed (he/they)
BJake
It's definitely going, haha
How about you?
 Sanania
07:41:40 San, Sangria
Wander-

Spunk
Sputnik
Bow face
Shadows Kiss
Reaping Willow
 distant-lands
07:41:40 katy | beetle
Malcuth,
oo she's gorgeous. maybe mirage, absinthe, or mauve?
 Hugs4Bugs
07:41:28 Ed (he/they)
She feels like a "Zoe" to me for some reason
 EverygreenHills
07:41:01 
amazing wolf tho!
 EverygreenHills
07:40:55 
thats all i got lol
 BJake
07:40:52 Don't call me BJ.
@WorkingPaws
How's it going! :)
 EverygreenHills
07:40:43 
Wander
Scourge,blaze,astro,klink,and snap
 distant-lands
07:40:30 katy | beetle
Bjake,
haha it just might be 😂 makes a lot of sense

Ed,
it's kind of frustrating, lol! though i suppose any interaction at all is better than none
 Hugs4Bugs
07:39:29 Ed (he/they)
Hello!
 Malcuth
07:39:02 Wander
-WP Click-
Name ideas?
 BJake
07:38:58 Don't call me BJ.
WorkingPaws!
 Hugs4Bugs
07:36:49 Ed (he/they)
why do I feel that so much - the photography I like the most is usually ignored, wheras something I take and put zero effort into is everyone's favorite :'')
 BJake
07:35:21 Don't call me BJ.
@Distant Lands
Oh my gods, same.
I think it's DA taking pity on pieces 😭🖐
 TheFlyingKitten
07:34:54 Petri Dish/Sorceress
-WP Click-

She's a girl. How did I miss that???
 distant-lands
07:34:45 katy | beetle
why do the ugliest pieces i upload to DA end up getting more favorites than my best work :')
 BJake
07:33:31 Don't call me BJ.
@Krampus
Critiquing art is part of his job, so I like to get critiques from him

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -2
Mountain Lion : +2
Anaconda : -2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    37    38    39    40    41   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 5, 2023 12:44 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

i huffed, "alright," I said before I sat on the bed beside her. We sat there for a bit until she spoke up and I laughed "it's not like you haven't seen me like that before, but I'm more surprised at the fact that King thought you could lift some of my heavier body parts," I said with a chuckle then paused "I should probably feed Amora," I said standing up and she sauntered over. I was confused because she normally is excited when I go to feed her. I prepared her bottle and when she only drank half I was extremely confused "she only drank half, is she sick!?" I said with worry and I immediately began looking her over.
-------------------
my number of posts are all equal numbers yay

Edited at January 5, 2023 12:45 AM by Frostyhills24
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 5, 2023 12:51 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I smiled slightly, he technically was true, but it still was...weird. My heart practically stopped when he spoke of feeding Amora. Oh please, please, please! Be hungry! I begged in my head as he fed Amora. I sighed, hating to see Tobey worry over nothing. "Dont worry, on the way back i fed her. Im surprised she ate at all actually." I said, hiding my screaming feelings. This was the one time i actually felt i could lie. I didn't want to admit to my suspicions just yet. I decided if he asked me how i would just say i made her a bottle. He wouldn't know the difference...right? But her not eating also gave me more proof that i was correct. If i wasn't to scared i honestly might of been slightly excited.

Edited at January 5, 2023 12:53 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 5, 2023 01:04 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"so if you weren't riding Blue which you must have not since King is the only ones with the bottles. Not only were you riding King but you were comfortable enough to crawl around on his back!?" I said proudly "thank gos she isn't sick, just looks like she might not finish her breakfast in the morning is she doesn't throw up since she has been fed too much," I said with a sigh "wish you would've told me before I fed her," I said with a sigh but shrugged and went over to the bed and sat down next to her with a yawn "don't you have to change yet?" I asked
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 5, 2023 01:14 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

It hurt to hear the proudness in his voice when i had lied. It literally hurt my heart. Fear and tiredness getting the better of me i began to cry. I flopped back into a laying position as i cried. "I hate not being able to lie to you." I cried with tears streaming down my face. "Im so sorry Tobey! Im just scared, and i dont want to ruin anything eles. I keep ruining things and i dont even know why you love me!" I said, not being able to hold it in anymore. "All i do is mess up and hurt you! Im horrible and yet you still love me! And now ive lied to you! You were proud of me and yet i did nothing! Im horrible."
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 5, 2023 01:22 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I immediately became confused, and pulled her up and let her lay against me. I calmed her down a bit so she would listen before I spoke. "Kaolin I love you because how unique your personality is, how caring and devoted you can be, how you are almost always willing to try something new, how willing to learn you are, I love you for being you not just because how beautiful you are, I say that because you are drop-dead gorgeous." I said as I put her cheek in my hand "but I guess now I'm curious of to how you actually fed Amora because I suspect you still fed her somehow. I say this because there is nothing wrong with her as far as I know, she shows no signs of being sick." I said with a gulp "so at least tell me how or what you fed her so I know what to expect if she is gonna be sick or not," I said worried "And please stop crying I hate watching you cry, it hurts me to watch," I said putting my forehead to hers.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 5, 2023 01:35 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

It was...weird to hear those things from Tobey, but at the same time it made my heart swell with happiness. He thought i was unique and beautiful. Happy tears came but i quickly wiped them away. I smiled nervously, "This is what i was going to tell you tomorrow...But umm she probably will be sick, but i didn't want her to starve for Pete's sake!" I paused not wanting to tell him how i had fed her. I looked away, "I fed her." I said atlast, blush spreading across my face, hoping he would get it. "Im scared!" I said with tears flowing down my face. "When i was little i was born very sick. The doctors said i would have some issues when i had recovered. One of them was i would...be able to feed young way to early along with some other stuff...But im so sorry! I dont understand and i just-" I stopped and began to cry again, though i didn't mean to. As i cried i would every couple seconds breath, "Im so sorry." I rocked myself back and forth, not being able to face him. I had meant to get his reaction before i became a mess but of course that didn't happen.

Edited at January 5, 2023 01:41 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 5, 2023 01:44 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

My eyes went wide at the fact she somehow got Amora to breastfeed off her. I hugged her "Amora is going to be fine, she just might be a little more tired than usual since there isn't meat mixed in to provide her with the correct nutrition but she won't get sick. She just won't be as energetic," I said as I comforted her. "You know this means she sees you are her mother though right?" I said with a warm chuckled then paused, finally putting everything together. My eyes went wide and I looked at her and then a smile appeared on my face. "Kaolin are you with child?" I said with the smile on my face. My mind raced, we only did it once and I took a lot of precautions, but not all of them are 100% reliable. This probably meant that she is extremely fertile and was probably even ovulating.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 5, 2023 01:54 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I smiled slightly, realizing he was right about Amora. I had gained her trust which made me very happy, but i was still worried because he hadn't said anything about me. I still couldn't look at him when he asked me, but i weakly nodded, closing my eyes tight. I was scared on how he would react. I knew that even my brother, the nicest person on earth, was upset when he found out he was having a child. And he was already married! He had known his wife not as a wife for years, and we only knew eachother for about a week. "Im sorry." I said, continuing to rock myself in his arms. After a while i couldn't take it and looked up to see his reaction...He was...smiling? "W-wait, your mot mad? Your happy?" I asked, not quite believing it. "Your happy?" I mumbled to myself, still not sure what the heck to feel.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 5, 2023 02:00 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I was confused of why she was asking "Of course I'm happy, of course I am worried about some things here and there but I'm excited." I said with a smile but then it kinda died for a second "of course if you don't want to keep it I know some plants to mix up and I will support your decision because it's your body but I'm still happy. I'm happy because despite all the preventatives and all the precautions I took you are still possibly pregnant, my dad is almost sterile and it took my parents years to get me. I was afraid I was nearly sterile too but that clearly isn't it, and you must be extremely fertile if we only did it once and you got pregnant!" I said get excited again.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 5, 2023 02:10 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

My eyes went wide when i heard what he said. "What? Of course i want to keep it! Its yours, another thing youve given me to love!" I blurted out, a slight blush on my face. "I was just worried you would be upset. I know your different from my brother but he was upset when he found out so i just guessed you would be too." I paused before looking up at him with my new found smile, "Im so excited, yet nervous. But im so glad you aren't upset." I hugged him, feeling my excitement grow. No matter how excited i was though, in the back of my mind, i was still scared. I just ignored it for now but it wouldn't go away. Tears of joy ran down my face as i hugged him, "We will be the best parent's ever!" I said trying to distract myself from all my worries.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    37    38    39    40    41   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us