Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 Venus
10:09:23 
Sanania,
Oh my god a cane corso??? She's stunning :O
 Ghost Queen
10:08:45 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
vote
-WP Click-
 Sanania
10:08:16 San, Sangria
Venus- Sending a prayer to the RNG litter gods right now.

Have an Athena
-Click-
 Luna🌕
10:07:02 Silver (She/her)
Me exploring in jungle for the quest bacon and seeing 6
leopards: *chuckes* IÂ’m in danger!
 Venus
10:04:15 
Sanania,
Pray for me man.
 Sanania
10:02:46 San, Sangria
second* *^*
 Sanania
10:02:29 San, Sangria
Venus - Do it. Do it. Do it!

I will work on said puppy's mugshot here in a sec
 Venus
10:01:48 
Sanania,
She's getting abit too old though but perhaps I'll squeeze another litter out of her before she gets booted.
 Sanania
10:00:47 San, Sangria
Venus- You could auction her off. Surely, someone will find her useful.

Ry- It really do! AND I somehow managed to get a Matron's Blessing boosted pup despite neither parents having boosts and the grandparents having a mix of DH's, Mela, and Albinism. >->
 Venus
09:59:37 
Sanania,
Oh sounds like a better, more value, purchase. Does said puppy have a mugshot? Hehe.
 Sanania
09:58:03 San, Sangria
Venus - I have my limits. I focus mainly on gear, not so much decor. Even then there is only so much gear you can put on a wolf before they start to look a bit too busy.

Good point, I suppose. I think I will hold off until I decide to splurge on some more apples.

I actually really want to buy a stylus since my puppy chewed up my other one to oblivion. Might be a next paycheck kind of thing or two paychecks from now. I have some gear ideas that I kinda wanna test out.
 Luna🌕
09:56:38 Silver (She/her)
Keep a CL G6 mela or no?
 Forgotten Memories
09:56:18 Ry/Ryder/Memories
River -
cool, feel free to reach out if you have any more questions
 Forgotten Memories
09:55:56 Ry/Ryder/Memories
San-
lmao. it do be like that sometimes though!
 Black River
09:55:14 Lady Lynn
Yep just found that! I didn't see the "sell" at first- Thank you Forgotten!
 Sanania
09:54:55 San, Sangria
Ry - Sounds like me a couple breedings ago. I tried to breed for a HW DH and wound up with two HW ES twins.
 Forgotten Memories
09:54:46 Ry/Ryder/Memories
River
go to the wolf you want to sell. scroll down to manage wolf. hit sell. put a price
 Venus
09:54:43 
Sanania,
I'm avoiding gear at all cost because god knows how much i will spend just to make a wolf look pretty. At least a custom you could somewhat earn back the budget :')

Unlike my useless chimera girl who has given me absolutely nothing. I will scrap her. I really will.
 Luna🌕
09:54:28 Silver (She/her)
Holdup screwy link idk what went wron happens sometimes -WP Click-
 Black River
09:54:10 Lady Lynn
Where do I go to put a wolf up for sale?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Polar Bear : +1
Mountain Lion : -3
Bengal Tiger : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    36    37    38    39    40   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 4, 2023 10:41 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

3rd Pov

King watched them cautiously and when he watched Tobey go limp he slightly panicked. He felt reassured once Tobey was on his back and he calmed down. When Kaolin said she was going to get on his back he was tempted to mess with her and walk away. He let out a long sigh and lowered himself so she could just climb on, but he didn't wait he pushed her on his back and stood back up. I let Tobey's father pet his nose before he lightly took off and headed back to the island. He could hear and feel Tobey breathing on his back and it eased him.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 4, 2023 10:53 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I was surprised when King actually helped me on, but i wasn't complaining. Blue followed behind us as i gently put Tobey's head in my lap. I played with his hair, making me feel slightly better. "He's still alive." I whispered to myself over and over. After a while i heard Amora's hungry whine. "Shoot, i forgot all about you little one." I sais picking her up in my arms. I looked around, i had no idea where her bottles were, and even if i did i couldn't move around on King like Tobey did. After a while of debate i couldn't take her cries anymore. I lifted my shirt up slightly, letting her drink. "Please dont make this harder or more awkward than it has to be." I whispered to Amora, looking down to see if she was hungry enough for this. Even though Tobey was asleep i felt deep blush spread across my face.
~~~
I can explain for my post XD I was having writers block and i knew Amora hadn't been interacted with lately so my mind came up with this XD
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 4, 2023 11:04 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

3rd Person

King huffed letting out the dragon version of a chuckle. Amora was hesitant but she was starving, she tried it and stuck her tongue out, shaking her head. Unfortunately, she was hungry enough that she ignored its awful taste. When she was finished she lay on Tobey's chest as it rose and fell. This put her to sleep pretty quickly, and despite not getting the correct nutrients, she still had a full belly and was content. Tobey was still out cold at the moment but he stopped shaking and his breathing was still steady. Soon enough the hive came into view.
-------------------------------
When I tell you I wheezed though
Fun fact: Women naturally don't start producing milk until they are with child, but certain hormones that are triggered by medications can cause you to produce milk.

Edited at January 4, 2023 11:06 PM by Frostyhills24
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 4, 2023 11:13 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

When i heard King laugh i stuck my toughn at him playfully, "Well atleast i care enough to feed her." I relaxed slightly after a while since i got used to the feeling but it was still horribly weird. Soon enough though she was done and layed on Tobey, falling asleep. Not long after that i saw the hive. Blue immediately flew faster towards the hive. He was met by a beatiful, black and purple dragon. She looked like the galaxy, making my mouth hang open. That was Blue's mate!! Once Blue greeted her they soon flew off together, leaving me aww struck. "She was beautiful." I breathed as we landed on the ice ledge. I jumped off of King before glancing up at him. "Soooo, have any ideas? Your the brains afterall." I said, laughing slightly.
~~~
Welp, Kaolin, you need to tell us what you've been eating XD

Edited at January 4, 2023 11:14 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 4, 2023 11:32 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

3rd Person

Once King landed he heard his mate call for him in the room beside Tobey's and he responded basically saying in a minute. He basically ignored Kaolin and walked in with Tobey on his back. The female watched him with interest because this was basically another show for her. He lifted Tobey off his back and placed him in his bed. He then pushed Kaolin toward Tobey's dresser before walking out and going to the female that requested his presence. She cooed to him and was clearly trying to entice him into breeding. He managed to convince her to let him wait for Tobey to wake up, which didn't take long because it just showed how much he cared and she wasn't going to argue since he considered Tobey his own. It didn't take long thankfully and the female led him away for more privacy.

Tobey

I slowly woke up to find I was in my room, I groaned and put my hands covering my face before sitting on the edge of the bed. I glanced around the room and saw Kaolin by my dresser.
"Why are you over there?- you know what never mind," I said getting up with a bit of a stumble and digging through my dresser to get a baggy pair of pants before I removed my shirt with a cringe. "Unless you want to watch me change into my natural shape I recommend you turn around," I said before I started to get undressed and leaned against my dresser since my balance wasn't the best currently.
-----------------
Are we sure that's it 0>0. Cough, cough, (your call, it's your character. if you want we could discuss over PMs but otherwise your call)

Edited at January 4, 2023 11:33 PM by Frostyhills24
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 4, 2023 11:56 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I nervously watched King put Tobey in bed. I knew King was stronger than me...but it was still nerve wrecking. After Tobey was safely down King pushed me towards Tobey's dresser. At first i was confused but then realized what he had meant for me to do. I was about to walk away and scold King when i heard Tobey. Blush spread across my face as i turned around. "Thanks alot, King." I growled under my breath. While i stood there i let my mind wander. It happened to wander to our way back home. How did i even feed Amora? My heart beat fast and i didn't even hear Tobey say i could look. Impossible, i thought, trying to find a good explanation, forgetting all about Tobey. H-he gave me the leaf, i thought, freezing in worry. Without thinking i began to pace the room, sliding on the ice. My thoughts and emotions were running wild, but i knew one thing for sure, i couldn't bring it up tonight. Tobey already had a bad day, i would hate to make it worse. My mind wandered to my parents and his. How would the react? Tobey's dad would probably be okay? His mom would be upset or some other strong emotion? My dad would...i dont know...and mom? She would die. Not literally of course but nevertheless, i was still scared. Im probably just overreacting i told myself, trying to calm down.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 5, 2023 12:07 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

she wasn't even listening but if she looked on accident it was her fault. I got dressed into some sweat pants before walking up and hugging her from behind. I buried my face into her neck "you clearly have something on your mind so don't be afraid to say your worries," I said as I rocked back and forth. I found the temptation to kiss her but decided it would be best to ask after today "can I kiss you?" I asked looking at her with tired but needy eyes. I guess after everything that happened I felt the need to cuddle and reassure myself.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 5, 2023 12:14 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I jumped slightly when Tobey hugged me from behind and buried his head into my neck. My bad habit coming back i hid my emotions perfectly. I even relaxed as he rocked me back and forth. I turned around when he asked to kiss me. "Of course. Just because we had a bad day dosent mean anything has changed." I said with a smile before leaning in to kiss him. In the back of my head my thoughts were still running wild: Yeah right, something big has actually changed. It will change our lives forever, if im correct. Which that's the only good explanation so i dont know how it could be anything eles.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 5, 2023 12:19 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I smiled when I kissed her, I was glad nothing changed but I sort of frowned when I realized she dodged my question. "Either you are really stuck in your thoughts or you dodged my question, either way what is bothering you?" I asked turning her around so her body was facing me and her back wasn't to me. I already got down on my kneee because I had a feeling she would try and look away "look if your not comfortable telling me at the moment that is fine, just let me know if something is bothering you so I can try and make you comfortable," I said with a sad smile as I rubbed her arm.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 5, 2023 12:30 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I growled to myself, he practically knows everything! I smiled slightly when he got on his knee but then remembered his tiredness. "Get up, you need your rest." I said with almost a growl. "Ill tell you what's wrong tomorrow, or most likely when i 100% know im correct. For now i cant stand to ruin your day even more." I paused for a second before walking over to the bed. "Besides, you need your rest." I said patting the bed with a smile. When he sat down beside i had the sudden urge to tell him why i was over at his dresser. "Oh and before, when i was over at your dresser it was because King pushed me. I literally had no intention of doing what he wanted me to do!" I said, getting slightly flustered.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    36    37    38    39    40   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us