Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 Forgotten Memories
09:54:46 Ry/Ryder/Memories
River
go to the wolf you want to sell. scroll down to manage wolf. hit sell. put a price
 Venus
09:54:43 
Sanania,
I'm avoiding gear at all cost because god knows how much i will spend just to make a wolf look pretty. At least a custom you could somewhat earn back the budget :')

Unlike my useless chimera girl who has given me absolutely nothing. I will scrap her. I really will.
 Luna🌕
09:54:28 Silver (She/her)
Holdup screwy link idk what went wron happens sometimes -WP Click-
 Black River
09:54:10 Lady Lynn
Where do I go to put a wolf up for sale?
 Stygian Forest
09:53:43 
Zeraphia

I'm still trying to beat 100 squirrels and now 50 squirrels. 5/50 on one and 55/100 for the other.
 Forgotten Memories
09:53:15 Ry/Ryder/Memories
DH is in the blood but black phase is no where 💀
 Luna🌕
09:53:07 Silver (She/her)
Keep or sell/retire? Idk if the value of melas changed when I was gone -Click- play -Click-
 Sanania
09:52:53 San, Sangria
Venus - I know the feeling now exponentially so. I knew I needed another folder to throw my studs in and then proceeded to buy two den expansions. Now I have 54 apples and cannot decide whether I want to make a custom come to life or hold off til later. I also would like to get a few of my wolves gear but can't decide on who to try to dress up first. :/
 Forgotten Memories
09:52:32 Ry/Ryder/Memories
Me: Breeds an Outstanding Precision to a Crushing Strength
Ms MaÂ’am: -WP Click-
produced a black phase and a dh 💀
 Zeraphia
09:52:20 Vah was attacked
Venus

Maybe a custom pelt or fancy gear?
 Zeraphia
09:52:04 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Prey is less abundant in winter. (Except for jungle, that one isn't affected, I think)
 Venus
09:50:35 
Now i'm not quite sure what to buy :">
 Venus
09:49:47 
This is why I'm always broke but oh well :>
 Stygian Forest
09:48:34 
Zeraphia

How so?
 Sanania
09:48:24 San, Sangria
Venus - I caved and bought some today as well
 Sanania
09:48:07 San, Sangria
These chipmunks are evading me my dudes. I get lucky if I even run into 1 on Level 9 Forest
 Zeraphia
09:47:56 Vah was attacked
Do it
 Venus
09:47:47 
I'm tempted to buy apples again.
 Zeraphia
09:47:43 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Ah good luck! Winter is such a rough time for BE training
 Stygian Forest
09:46:03 
Zeraphia

Thanks. Trying to get Vexara's BE up though.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -1
Death Adder : -5
Jackal : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    35    36    37    38    39   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 4, 2023 05:32 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

3rd Person

King let out a deep growl knowing how dangerous Tobey can be for everyone around him when he is upset. King even had to take Tobey's sword from him which was now a few feet away from him. Tobey's dad immediately put his hands defensively and King huffed. He was hesitant but lifted his larger wing a little only to reveal a small portion of Tobey.

Tobey

I heard king growl and then partially lift his wing, I didn't realize how heavy my breathing was until now before I spoke.
"Go away," I said with a little anger "I don't want to hurt you," I said, my voice cracking and getting quieter as I broke down again. Then I felt a familiar warmth wrap their arms around me, too big to be Kaolin, and too comforting to be my mother. "dad," I said with a voice crack and buried my face into him
"Tobias, you are covered in bruises!" He said worried and lifting up my shirt to reveal a large number of bruises covering my torso, "Did you do this to yourself!?" he asked extremely worried. I didn't say anything just nodded "Oh Tobey-" he said before hugging me tighter.

Edited at January 4, 2023 05:33 PM by Frostyhills24
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 4, 2023 05:43 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

It took all of my strength to not run and hug Tobey. I was a bit worried at first when King growled but let out a breath when he revealed Tobey. I couldn't tell but...were those bruises?! My heart broke, no, no, it couldn't be... Tears threatened to flow down as i watched, even though i couldn't really hear or see anything. "Oh my precious Tobey, im here." I breathed in as a tear fell. I was no longer scared or shaking, my full focus was getting my Tobey back. I needed my Tobey. "Please, please dont run away." I whispered to myself. Would everything be okay? What would happen?

Edited at January 4, 2023 05:45 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 4, 2023 05:59 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

My body shook furiously as I cried, I was not only having an anxiety attack but also a PTSD flashback. My Pa tried to wrap up a bit of snow and put it on my forehead, he tried to distract me with his voice.
"Tobey, listen to me I'm here you aren't even at our old village, you aren't at the hive. You are at Kaolin's village you are on the shore and King is right next to you." I couldn't hear him that well only the names stood out to me.
"It hurt's pa," I said as I hugged him and gripped him tightly. My grip would have crushed anyone else but he just hugged me back with the same amount of force and I loosened a bit only realizing how tight I was after he did the same to me.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 4, 2023 06:08 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

My heart broke once more, knowing how bad Tobey was hurting, and there was nothing i could do about it. By being hurt, i had hurt Tobey even more than i ever have. My body basically shut down. I couldn't move or anything. In a way it was like loosing my brother all over again. "I- im sorry Tobey...I should've acted brave...for you." I mumbled to myself. Blue shook me from in his saddle but i was to focused on Tobey to even feel anything.
~~~
Writers block, sorry ><
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 4, 2023 06:27 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I clung onto my Pa as I saw movement in the corner of my eye. I did my best to try and focus but the visions were blending with the real world and it made it difficult. There was blood, and people running around, then in the midst of it, I saw Kaolin. I knew it wasn't real if she was there but the visions made it seem so real. I shook my head, I wanted Kaolin to comfort me but I was terrified of accidentally hurting her. "Kaolin," I mumbled and my dad turned his head to look at her
"Kaolin, I think he needs you," He said to her "I'm not getting through to him, he is having another episode," He said.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 4, 2023 07:15 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I just sat there for a moment before Tobey's dad's voice broke me out of my shut-down state. I shook my head, getting myself together before sliding off of Blue. A vision popped into my mind as i was approaching them. It was when i was little and had a nightmare like thing but when i woke it still felt like i was in it. My brother talked to me in a calm voice, and soon i snapped out of it. I had a strong feeling that's what Tobey was going through. I sat down beside him and put my arm around him. I held in my tears as my thoughts were right, he was bruised everywhere. Despite how i was feeling i kept my demeanor and voice calm. "Im here Tobey, Kaolin is here." I said rubbing his back gently. "Ill always be here, we will always be together. We are safe, in my village. Its just you, me, your dad, King and Blue, and we are all safe. Most importantly, i love you. Ill always love you, nothing can change that. Im NOT mad, and i love you forever. Its not your fault, and everything is going to be okay." I said before thinking what to say next. For me it didn't matter what someone said, it was just the fact someone was by me and the sound of their voice but i wasn't sure what it was like for Tobey. I hummed what he would always hum for a minute before speaking again, "My precious Tobey, im here, no matter what. I am yours, no one else's. " I said before quietly humming again.

Edited at January 4, 2023 07:20 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 4, 2023 07:42 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

After a bit I felt her hand against my back, I knew it was hers because she was gentle. I was scared to hurt her but I gave in and turned to her. My father was hesitant on letting me turn to her but I was gentle and just clung to her. I buried my face in her neck again, the visions and fake noises started to go away and all I could hear was the ocean, our breathing, and King's loud breaths. I was still scared and my entire body still shook since I was so spooked. I tried to breath normally but they were all shaky, it didn't matter what she said, it was still hard to breath.
--------------------------------------------------
I'm about to go watch a movie so I won't respond for a while.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 4, 2023 08:09 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I countinued to hum and keep myself calm as Tobey clung to me and buried his face into my neck. It felt good to have him in an embrace again, and i would never again take our hugs for granted. Deep down it hurt so bad to feel his shaking body and breath but i kept it inside. I did what i always used to do, hide my feelings. Except it wasn't for my good this time, it was for Tobey. This fact made it easy to hide my feelings, much easier than before. "Your safe, i promise." I would say every once in a while before humming again. I honestly didnt know what to do besides what i was doing. I hated the feeling but countinued to do what i could. I still needed my Tobey, and i was determined, in a loving way.
~~~
Alright! Have fun!

Edited at January 4, 2023 08:57 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 4, 2023 10:07 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I sat there shaking in her arms for a while, I wanted to hug her tightly but I was too afraid of hurting her. I don't know how long I was there but after two PTSD flashbacks, I was exhausted. I felt myself growing weaker and tired, I didn't want to burden her with my weight. With the little strength I had, I leaned on my dad, and my eyes nearly shut. "We- we should get home," I said before I felt myself pass out. It was cold but it was a welcoming chill, not one that makes you feel like you are all alone in a bad way, but a peaceful one.

3rd Person

Tobey's father braced himself for the weight once he seen him coming. Once he passed out he made sure he was fine
"He's fine, he is just exhausted. Too much for him to handle which even surprises me but he had been alone for so long things like that probably stress him out worse than they used to." He said then laughed "He didn't want to crush you so he leaned on me with the little strength he had before he passed out," He said with another chuckle "But you heard him, you should probably be getting home, you still have only a few hours till the sun goes down. I'm sure King will help you get him moved around if he doesn't wake up by the time you get back," He said attempting to stand and lift him at the same time. Once he was lifted up enough King lightly grabbed him and put him on his back.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 4, 2023 10:30 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I knew Tobey was fine, but seeing his limp body made my heart race. I shook myself mentally before getting up and helping Tobey's dad lift him so King could take him. Once i was for sure he was fine on King's back i turned to Tobey's dad with a fake smile, "It was nice seeing you again. And i thank you for your help, with everything." I then turned to King, a thought popped into my mind. I didn't feel right leaving Tobey alone.... I walked over to King's side, looking up to his back. I had seen Tobey do it...so how hard could it be? If King would even let me on.... "King, i know you still aren't 100% cool with me...but i want to be with Tobey...So im going to get on...If you kick me off...So be it..." I whispered to him before cautiously putting my hands on his side. I gulped, closing my eyes, before pulling myself onto his back. "Please dont kill me." I mumbled, still closing my eyes. In the background Blue nervously looked up at me on King's back. He knew i did it before, but that was when Tobey was conscious.

Edited at January 4, 2023 10:35 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    35    36    37    38    39   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us