Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 Stygian Forest
09:48:34 
Zeraphia

How so?
 Sanania
09:48:24 San, Sangria
Venus - I caved and bought some today as well
 Sanania
09:48:07 San, Sangria
These chipmunks are evading me my dudes. I get lucky if I even run into 1 on Level 9 Forest
 Zeraphia
09:47:56 Vah was attacked
Do it
 Venus
09:47:47 
I'm tempted to buy apples again.
 Zeraphia
09:47:43 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Ah good luck! Winter is such a rough time for BE training
 Stygian Forest
09:46:03 
Zeraphia

Thanks. Trying to get Vexara's BE up though.
 Zeraphia
09:44:43 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Nice!
 Stygian Forest
09:44:11 
Zeraphia

He's at Shake, right now.
 Transcendence
09:43:03 free palestine
Rest in poop my mom is at her abliest antics again and I only came out to check on my parrot lol. Anyways. Im slowly accidentally BEing my wolves while I explore. Until I find a BE trainer in these trying times lol
 Zeraphia
09:42:48 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Probably?
 Stygian Forest
09:42:18 
Zeraphia

Solstice is at 902 BE, so hopefully soon?
 Zeraphia
09:41:27 Vah was attacked
Stygian

925+ if I recall correctly.
 Stygian Forest
09:40:55 
Trying to recall at what BE, Death Grip is at.
 Whispering Rain
09:36:03 Whisp, Rain
-WP Click-
 Zeraphia
09:30:52 Vah was attacked
Hallow

XDD I guess so
 Hallow's Eve
09:30:36 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I must just be lucky lol. If I switch over though I am sure it will go away
 Transcendence
09:29:55 free palestine
-Click-
Slowly collecting my animal decor back on HEE lol like a free scavenger hunt aa exploring pain xx
 Zeraphia
09:28:53 Vah was attacked
Hallow

That's more than I've found.

I've found 1 in the last week and a half.
 Hallow's Eve
09:28:09 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I know lol. I think I've found 8 bigfoots through 20 forest levels T^T but for the mush it may be worth it. I would rather gain WP coins though

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -1
Death Adder : -5
Jackal : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    29    30    31    32    33   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 31, 2022 02:34 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I waited for them to finish, as I somehow finished before them. Once they did finish I brought out the books, and I hesitated. "I know this probably can't make up the fact I've missed 7 years of your life, but this is where I have been and what I've been doing while you 2 were growing up," I said handing them each a book. The only thing I left out was the map.
"Wait, the first day is written into the book is supposedly a month after our conception," one of them said not fully reading it. The second one was focused on reading the first few pages that explained what happened and why I didn't live on the island.
"Wait, you were banished just because you didn't kill a dragon and it chose to stick around?" He said wide-eyed "That's Bull!" he said, he sided with me. The second one skimmed over it trying to find the exact spot and the other pointed
"Yeah, that is Bull!" I smiled a soft smile
"They claimed I was possessed by the devil and that there was no saving my soul since I had already been interested in his spawn they banished me immediately on the spot. I didn't even get to say goodbye to Ma and Pa." I said looking down at my version of the promise ring, it had a thicker band and it was only engraved. "You know the dragon that that day talks about is the one were are on now?" I asked and their eyes went wide
"What!?" they said in sync and I laughed
"He basically became my family and took care of me the first year as I learned to take care of myself and hone in my skills. Believe it or not, ma teaching me to sew and grow herbs are my most used skills." I said and they were interested in the whole story. I told them about my life and where I live, everything that wasn't in the book. "All of my more dangerous and daring adventures are in that book, I left warnings at the top. All I'm going to say is that if I was considered possessed by the devil when I left, they would call me Lucifer reborn," I said with a pause "So that's how bad some of them are," I said playing with my ring again.
"You have a promise ring, who has the other?" one asked
"Is it her," the other said looking at Kaolin
"Yes," I said looking back at her with a smile "She is the one I presented the promise ring to."
"She sure is gorgeous," one said "How did you do it?" he asked
"Do you want the real reason or the story of how we met?" I asked "Because one is a way clearer answer than the other," I said looking back down at my ring
"The real reason,"
"Then the story after," I smiled
"Because I was kind and actually cared; because I knew how to do many things; I could cook, clean up well, I could build, I could sew, I could grow herbs, I knew medicine; there is a lot I can't do; I believe the biggest part was just the respect I showed her. I remember her saying it's hard to find a man who knows how to be respectful at the right times." I said
"What do you mean by at the right times?" One asked and I laughed
"You will know once you get the talk from Pa, and make sure to ask about the female side from Ma and Ma and other women only. Men tell a lot of lies thinking they know what is best for women, never listening to them. A wise man in a long relationship will always tell you to listen to his wife and never disrespect her on purpose and apologize if you do. whenever you're in an argument she is always right. Then slowly over time you show her she was wrong but don't make it obvious, that's probably where most men struggle." I said
"How come you know all this even though you have been in solitude for 7 years?" they asked
"Because we are farmers and spend most of our days in the field, so we want a happy wife and we will have a happy life. If she is happy and content, she won't cheat, she won't lie, and she won't leave. Even though I was only 15 all the mothers loved me, they loved my manners and they never stopped me from being friends with their daughters because they knew I was respectful and would put the other boys in their place if they were disrespectful. The fathers loved me for that part because they knew their daughters would be safe. So once you move, make a good impression, and watch your manners, everyone is Ma'am or sir. Shake hands with men and give a respectful full nod to the girls, and close your eyes when you do it to show you don't have bad intentions." I said "You should be just fine then and almost all the adults will like you, the other boys might not so you are going to want to learn how to fight so you can stand up for yourself and eventually the ones that surround you," I instructed. The entire time they listened to me.
"How often will we get to see you?" one asked
"Probably around once a week to maybe once a month, because Kaolin still has to visit her parents," I said "maybe if you get your own dragons you can come to visit me," I said with a smile and their eyes lit up. I changed their entire perspective on them and I was glad "Watch out for the wild dragons though, they are dangerous. I know we are on one but I consider King more of a brother, where you are going they consider dragons pets." I said and Amora sat in my lap "I consider them family, I'm raising this little girl right now and she is going to be even bigger than King." I laughed at their reactions because their eyes were wide with mouths wide open.
I continued to talk and bond with them and they were excited. After a long time of talking and showing them the books, I turned to see we were approaching our destination. "looks like we are here," I said with a smile. We flew to the house and landed, I helped the boys get down. "I furnished it all by hand for you already, I even brought you some of my own crops I grow at the hive for you to start with," I said handing my Pa a bag of starting plants. He pulled me into a big hug, then they headed inside. I walked over to Kaolin and hugged her from behind, resting my head on her. My arms were wrapped around her stomach and I quickly kissed her on the neck where her bare skin was showing. I only did it because she was facing forward. "I love you," I said with a smile.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 31, 2022 01:25 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I countinued to glance at Tobey and the twins. At first the twins seemed unimpressed but with time they seemed to be enjoying this. That made my heart happy to see them getting along. Sure it wasn't my family but i knew it was important to Tobey to have the twins somewhat like him. When one of the twins looked at me i quickly looked away. Thay are talking about me...Is all i could think of. I didn't even see Tobey smile at me. When i finally got the courage to look back, they seemed they moved on about talking about me. Which i was grateful for and went back to watching them interact. I couldn't even hear them but i just knew they were getting along. I was glad his parents didn't talk to me the whole time. I was still kinda tired though and countinued to fight sleep. After a while i finally saw my old village. My face lit up, now i can go see how dad's doing! Same with mom but mostly dad. Then a thought popped into my mind, would his family want to meet mine? I shivered, i couldn't have mom being cold to them. I knew Tobey had the strength for that but i wasn't sure about his family. Just then we landed by the farm house. I helped get Tobey's parents to the ground before watching them interact with Tobey before they went inside. Just then i felt Tobey pull me into a hug from behind, laying his head on mine and kissing my neck. I slightly blushed as i leaned into him. "I love you too." I paused for a moment, glancing at the twins and smiling. "I totally wasn't spying on you, but im glad you got the twins to like you." I paused again and a smirk appeared on my face. "You have a tendency to do that dont you?" I asked playfully, not wanting to leave the hug. My mind was begging me to because his family was close by AND i was in my home village but i pushed those thoughts aside and enjoyed the hug. I again felt my eyes getting heavy but countinued to fight it.

Edited at December 31, 2022 03:18 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 31, 2022 03:40 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"I'm glad I was able to change their opinions on dragons. I have a feeling they are going to love the books I hav them." I said "wait what do you mean I have a tendency?" I asked and noticed she was getting tired. I urged her to sit on the ground and I did as well then pulled her into my lap so she was sideways and could rest her head on my shoulder. "If you are tired you can rest now, I can as King to cover us up with his wing." I said then gave her a forehead kiss.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 31, 2022 03:48 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I smiled when he revealed that he had also changed their opinions on dragons. They definitely would do better here now. I didn't really want to sit down but did as Tobey wanted. "You got King, a wild dragon to like you, you got the alpha to like your or as you call it, 'tolerate' you, you got me to love you, you got that female who likes King to tolerate you, you got your brothers to like you as well as dragons and hopefully youll get my mom to like you. That's what i meant. Oh and Amora, but to be fair she thinks of you as a parent so that dosent really count." I closed my eyes as he kissed my forehead before continuing, "But seriously, im fine. Go bond with your family." I said, holding in a yawn as i sat in his lap.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 31, 2022 04:35 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I sighed "I will have plenty of time to bond with them later, right now my focus is on you while they get settled in. They have more worries of getting settled in an acclimated to their new surroundings. Trying to bond with them would probably make them worry that they aren't spending enough time with me when I visit. They will feel bad because I would be helping them out still when I came for a visit instead. That and I know my mother likes things done her way and it's best if I stay out here so I'm not in her way." I said with a laugh "so I have enough reason to stay out here with you and let you fall asleep on me," I said and gave her a soft kiss.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 31, 2022 05:34 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I sighed as i listened to Tobey, knowing he was right. I really wished i was but this time the point went to him, like most times. I enjoyed the kiss before laying my head down on his shoulder and getting comfortable for sleep. Once i was comfortable i yawned. "I guess if they dont need you right now, i can take a small nap." Blue got the jist and curled up beside me and Tobey. He put his wing on me like a blanket before closing his eyes. I laughed slightly before closing my own eyes. "Goodnight." I mumbled before i slowly drifted to sleep. I couldn't believe i was sleeping out in the open but i trusted Tobey and Blue to keep me safe, my two favorite boys.

Edited at December 31, 2022 05:54 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 31, 2022 07:28 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

Eventually, the boys came outside with their books and read next to me. My best guess is they didn't want to get in ma's way, and they just took it as an opportunity to read. One leaned against my back and the other was on my side that Kaolin wasn't leaning against. I just sat and enjoyed the peaceful silence, the only sound was the flipping of pages and nature. I started to hum the tune my mother would sing to me when I was the boy's age. Eventually, I actually started saying the words as Amora played on the grass in front of us.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 1, 2023 12:52 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I opened one eye when i heard Tobey singing. That's when i saw the twins. My brain instinctively jumped into hyper drive, making me worry. But once i slowed down and watched them, i relaxed again. They were iust reading, not looking at me judgingly, just reading. They could honestly care less that i was there. It was a weird feeling that even though there was others around i was still okay, and wasn't being judged. I sighed a content sigh and closed my eyes again. After a couple more minutes i remembered what they were reading, Tobey's book, about his adventures. Instantly curious i peeked my head ever so gently over Tobey's shoulder so i could see the book. I began to silently read along with the boy. I really hoped Tobey and the twins didn't catch me and/or care i was reading the book because i really was curious and excited to read his adventures.
~~~
Just a reminder i wont be on, on Sunday.

Edited at January 1, 2023 12:54 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 1, 2023 01:16 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I randomly felt Kaolin tense up in my arms and then relax after a bit. I opened my eyes to see her reading over one of the twin's shoulders, intrigued by the book. I smiled and pulled out the original which was larger and had everything. The boy's books just had stories and facts. The original was much larger and thicker, but also told the story of every single day. All my theories and experiences, everything I knew, and simple sketches of new dragons that weren't documented, that I knew of. I put it in her lap then raised my finger to my lips, asking her to be quiet. I flipped to a random start of a story and showed her there were warning before closing it.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 1, 2023 01:52 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

While i was reading i felt Tobey move slightly, like he was grabbing something, but i was too busy to really care. Hes probably just getting comfortable again, i said giving me an excuse not to worry. That's when i felt a book of some sort being put in my lap. I wipped around to see Tobey put his finger to his lips, asking me to be quiet. I obeyed but had my gaze fixed on the book. What was it? I asked, a million questions running through my head. I watched as he flipped to a random page before closing it. I wasn't a 100% sure but i think he was letting me read it. I looked at him with a smile an mouthed, "Read? Thank you!" I then pulled the book closer to me before flipping it open to the first page. I hesitated, where should i start? Should i just skim through it first to see what's in there, just enjoy the ride and read it from front to back, or find something i find interesting? Ugh, it was so hard to choose! Finally i decided to just skim through it first before reading from front to back. That way i would want to keep reading because i would most likely find something interesting when i skimmed through it. Just as i was about to dive in i gave Tobey a hug, squeezing him slightly, before turning my attention to the book. I couldn't believe Tobey was letting me read this. If i ever did something like that, made a book about my life, i wouldn't let anyone read it. I could never open up like that, making me admire/love Tobey even more. I hesitated again, was he really sure? Ugh, why was i thinking so hard about this?! Getting fed up with my mind i gave Tobey a quick kiss before actually diving into the book.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    29    30    31    32    33   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us