Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 Luna🌕
09:56:38 Silver (She/her)
Keep a CL G6 mela or no?
 Forgotten Memories
09:56:18 Ry/Ryder/Memories
River -
cool, feel free to reach out if you have any more questions
 Forgotten Memories
09:55:56 Ry/Ryder/Memories
San-
lmao. it do be like that sometimes though!
 Black River
09:55:14 Lady Lynn
Yep just found that! I didn't see the "sell" at first- Thank you Forgotten!
 Sanania
09:54:55 San, Sangria
Ry - Sounds like me a couple breedings ago. I tried to breed for a HW DH and wound up with two HW ES twins.
 Forgotten Memories
09:54:46 Ry/Ryder/Memories
River
go to the wolf you want to sell. scroll down to manage wolf. hit sell. put a price
 Venus
09:54:43 
Sanania,
I'm avoiding gear at all cost because god knows how much i will spend just to make a wolf look pretty. At least a custom you could somewhat earn back the budget :')

Unlike my useless chimera girl who has given me absolutely nothing. I will scrap her. I really will.
 Luna🌕
09:54:28 Silver (She/her)
Holdup screwy link idk what went wron happens sometimes -WP Click-
 Black River
09:54:10 Lady Lynn
Where do I go to put a wolf up for sale?
 Stygian Forest
09:53:43 
Zeraphia

I'm still trying to beat 100 squirrels and now 50 squirrels. 5/50 on one and 55/100 for the other.
 Forgotten Memories
09:53:15 Ry/Ryder/Memories
DH is in the blood but black phase is no where 💀
 Luna🌕
09:53:07 Silver (She/her)
Keep or sell/retire? Idk if the value of melas changed when I was gone -Click- play -Click-
 Sanania
09:52:53 San, Sangria
Venus - I know the feeling now exponentially so. I knew I needed another folder to throw my studs in and then proceeded to buy two den expansions. Now I have 54 apples and cannot decide whether I want to make a custom come to life or hold off til later. I also would like to get a few of my wolves gear but can't decide on who to try to dress up first. :/
 Forgotten Memories
09:52:32 Ry/Ryder/Memories
Me: Breeds an Outstanding Precision to a Crushing Strength
Ms MaÂ’am: -WP Click-
produced a black phase and a dh 💀
 Zeraphia
09:52:20 Vah was attacked
Venus

Maybe a custom pelt or fancy gear?
 Zeraphia
09:52:04 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Prey is less abundant in winter. (Except for jungle, that one isn't affected, I think)
 Venus
09:50:35 
Now i'm not quite sure what to buy :">
 Venus
09:49:47 
This is why I'm always broke but oh well :>
 Stygian Forest
09:48:34 
Zeraphia

How so?
 Sanania
09:48:24 San, Sangria
Venus - I caved and bought some today as well

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -1
Death Adder : -5
Jackal : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    28    29    30    31    32   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 08:39 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I watched Kaolin walk in and noticed she was crying, immediately my brain panicked and I wanted to know why, if I needed to protect her. When she talked about Blue having a mate she was upset, I knelt down on my knee in front of her and brought her in for a hug. "Let it out if you need to," I said as I patted her back "I know it can be hard, but as his young get a little bit older and can be left alone without supervision he will probably focus on you. If they picked a nanny-dragon then he will probably spend most of his time with you still unless you just spend the day in here." I assured her "I'm pretty sure the white female basically chose me as her nanny-dragon and is probably going to nest in the room right next to us so I am right there. Try and meet his mate and figure out if they have a nanny-dragon, if they don't you can try and prove you would be a good nanny. Then they might relocate before the eggs hatch, to somewhere closer to you." I said trying to help her think things over "Does that sound good? I can even help you.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 08:50 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

A slight blush appeared on my face as Tobey knelt down infront of me. I know what he was going to do but a thought popped into my mind. I didn't refuse is hug though. I closed my eyes as i listened to Tobey. After he was done i pulled away. "You saw how i froze with the white female...But if you help me i will be willing to try." I wiped my tears away again and i took a deep breath. "Today is sposed to be hard for you, not me!" I said with a slight smile. "Now act sad so i can help you! Im sposed to be the conforter today!" I joked with a smirk. I layed my head against his, "But seriously, I love you."
~~~
Sorry its so short ><

Edited at December 30, 2022 08:53 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 08:57 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I closed my eyes when she put her forehead on mine. "I love you too," I said with a soft smile adorning my face. "I made you something," I said pulling out a promise ring "I made you a promise ring if you will take it that is," I said presenting it to her "It's not rushing things, it's just a simple sign you are taken and don't plan on that changing any time soon. You wear it the same place you would wear a wedding ring," I said pointing to her left ring finger. I hoped she would accept.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 09:11 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

A big smile instantly made its way onto my face when Tobey said he made me something. I loved his gifts, especially because he actually made them and not just bought them. I backed up slightly so i could see the gift. A slight blush creeped onto my face as my eyes lit up when he showed me the promise ring. I softly smiled as he explained it. "Of course ill have it." I said putting my hand out so he could put it on me. Once it was on my finger i looked at it. "Its beautiful, Tobey!" I said with a huge smile. I went in for a hug and closed my eyes. "Your just full of surprises lately." I said as i laughed slightly. I honestly never wanted to leave the hug and once again i felt myself drifting to sleep.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 10:38 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

My face lit up when she accepted it and let me put it on her finger. When she came in for a hug I held her tightly, and I didn't want to let her go. "I'm sorry if I seem a little possessive in the future," I said quietly burying my face in her neck. I noticed she was about to fall asleep and quickly caught her head. I picked her up bridal style and carefully put her on King's back trying not to wake her. I whistled for King and he landed on the Ice spike. I put some saddle bags on Blue and then my saddle bags and a bunch of empty ones on King. "Think you can follow us bud?" I asked Blue and heaved myself onto King. "try and fly easy so Kaolin doesn't wake up," I asked King and he glanced back to look at Kaolin as I carefully propped her against me so she was more comfortable.
King took off easy and we headed for the island, I glanced at Blue who was flying with ease. At least this way he could save his energy before carrying 5 people, kinda felt bad for the guy. Maybe if the boys behaved they could ride with me and King.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 31, 2022 12:10 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I barely realized what he said but deep down i understood. "It's okay, Tjorvi will never mess with me again." I mumbled subconsciously. I felt him bury his face into my neck making me squeeze tighter for some reason. That's when i officially fell alseep and he caught my head.
~~~
I woke up slightly(after about 30 minutes), only to feel the wind blowing through my hair. I jolted awake, not quite sure where i was. I shot my head back and forth trying to look at my surroundings. That's when i realized i was on King, and Tobey was with me. I leaned back into him and relaxed. "You scared me," i mumbled. I yawned, "You should've woken me....Now..im...going...." I fell asleep again. Half because i enjoyed my pillow and partly i was still tired.

3rd person

Blue watched Kaolin and Tobey interact, making him realize Kaolin was truly happy. He was a bit sad but knew she was just as sad about his family. They both would just have to learn how to balance things out. When Tobey spoke to Blue he nodded understandingly and followed him out the door and soon into the air. He heard Kaolin's voice one time but it quickly vanished so he stayed in his position behind King. He liked to think of himself as back up.
~~~
Sorry for somewhat late reply. I got to talking with my mom.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 31, 2022 12:31 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

The flight was peaceful but way too early in the day, and it was still dark out. I could only guess Kaolin wasn't used to waking up early so many days in a row. I glanced down at her to see her clinging to me and leaning against me. A soft smile appeared on my lips as we flew, unfortunately, I started to see the island in the distance. I shook Kaolin awake, "We are about 5 minutes away so you might want to start waking up now, love," I said as she woke up. We landed on the actual ground this time so it would be easier to put things into the saddles. I waited while on King with Kaolin, and Amora clung to my back. I watched for any sign of my parents.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 31, 2022 12:45 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I opened one eye as Tobey woke me. When he said love again i couldn't help but smile and wake up in a good mood. The memories from last night and how happy i was came flooding back. I didn't mind though, it was my overall favorite memory of me and Tobey. Our first kiss comes in second. I was still in a sleepy state though all the way until we landed. That's when i realized i needed to pull myself together. I sat up, brushed my hair with my fingers before turning to Tobey. "Im going to go get Blue ready while we wait." I said before sliding off King. All of the sudden i felt so self conscious. Especially about my wrapped up hand, that happened to be the one the ring was on. I sighed, rubbing my eyes as i went over to Blue. He nuzzled me and i hugged him. After i had made sure Blue was ready i just sat on top of him, waiting for Tobey's family.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 31, 2022 01:19 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

Soon enough here they came with a sled carrying their stuff and froze once they saw the shadowy figure of dragons. Specifically, the boys caught my eye, they were identical. I quickly hopped off King and helped them get their stuff moving "You guys will be riding with Kaolin and her dragon Blue," I told my parents and turned to the boys, "You two will be riding with me on King," I said then pulled the sled over to King and quickly began packing things away and putting them in his saddlebags. The twins hadn't moved, my parents, however, already went over to Kaolin and were greeting her. My father whisper-yelled to the boys
"Hurry up and get over there and on the dragon next to your brother!" He said and they both gulped before slowly walking over
"But we've never even seen a dragon this big before," one said
"we thought they were all small pests," the other said and I turned to them
"Well you've clearly never been in the ocean then," I said with a nervous tone. "We need to hurry before anyone can report they seen dragons, I will give you a boost," I said to the boys and easily hoisted them onto King before they could say Respond. They were both shaking, and I felt bad for them. My parents were taking it like champs and were on Blue with Kaolin.
Once I finished packing I quickly threw the sled onto the spikes of the cliff edge, destroying it. I quickly ran back over to King and hoisted myself onto his back. "Hang on!" I told the boys and they immediately clung to the nearest handles on the saddle. I took off first with KIng, it was gentle but fast take off. Once we were in the air the sun started to rise and I let out a sigh of relief before flying over Blue. "Breakfast for everyone is in the lunch saddlebag," I said pointing to the saddle on Blue as I leaned over the side of King. Once I got back on blue I grabbed our food, "I made this myself," I said handing it to the boys "It's steak kabobs," I told them and handed them each 4 while I had ten. I removed my helmet and ate mine, which they stopped eating and stared at me. I glanced at them, "I have an individual gift for both of you when you are done eating," I said and waited for them to finish.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 31, 2022 01:36 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

When i saw the family i jumped off of Blue. As they approached i made sure to hide my hand behind my cloak. I just couldn't deal with questions this early, especially about the promise ring. When i heard the riding arrangements i was honestly a bit jealous. I wished i was with Tobey, instead of a crowded Blue. I smiled sweetly as Tobey's parents greeted me. "Nice to see you again." I said to them, all the while i kept an eye on the horizon. I happened to catch the twin boys talking, making me clench my fists slightly. I knew they weren't used to dragons, but pests?! They would not do very well with an island full of them. As Tobey got the twins on i helped his parents get on Blue. Blue was a little freaked out but otherwise he took it like a champ. Once they were all on i took Blue's head in my hands. "Dont worry boy. Just stay calm and soon itll be over. Then you can get back to your eggs." I whispered to him as i petted him. Soon though i was back on him and we were up in the air. I handed the kabobs to his parents before grabbing one for myself. I knew there were more than one in there for me but i quietly gave it to his parents. I jusy wasn't very hungry. I also slipped one to Blue which was very hard since i was so far from his head. After i was dome eating i sighed and held my cloak over my hand so it wouldn't blow away. Once in a while i kept looking to see how Tobey and the twins were doing. I was also worrying about if his parents started asking me questions or talking to me. I still didn't want to mess things up. While i kept worrying i found myself twiddling with the ring on my finger both out of anxiety and boredom. I always tried to keep it out of sight though.
~~~
I might not post much tomorrow just to let you know.

Edited at December 31, 2022 01:36 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    28    29    30    31    32   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us