Azrael
08:33:06 Ash, Khaos
hey chat
 ZEFHYR
08:32:35 
whew ok then.thanks
 OCCULTIST
08:31:30 Man Lover
"image not available" usually just means that the winner has already used the item
 ZEFHYR
08:30:45 
if you look back at a raffle you set up that has been completed, 1.do the persons get the item(s) immediately? 2. why do some items say 'image not available'? 3. were they stolen before the person could claim them?
 Voxtexy
08:30:30 Vox, Corey
I normally don't make customs that are higher than G2, buuut it might very well be the last really decent pup Ghostface gives me ovo
 Voxtexy
08:29:52 Vox, Corey
Ya think so? I'm trying to figure out a design for my axanthic/DH pup :D
 Existence
08:29:20 Exist / Kuskyn
Vox gosh that is beautiful
 Boo
08:29:20 Chrissy
ooh, that's pretty!
 Voxtexy
08:28:44 Vox, Corey
Even more impressed that I didn't throw rosewood in there lmaoo
 Voxtexy
08:28:15 Vox, Corey
Been a while since I've made a lighter greyscale design
-Click-
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
08:24:43 Lotus
-Click-

No context :P
 Nevermore.
08:23:53 Never/Nev
Mag
What a pretty girl! :o
 Existence
08:23:45 Exist / Kuskyn
Noah my lovely boy c-can we stop with the coat defects? Just for a moment..
-WP Click-
 Boo
08:23:34 Chrissy
tay,
a wolf? i can.
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
08:22:38 Lotus
Midna,

Of course^^
 ZEFHYR
08:22:15 
5 hearts? thats a lot
 Midnight flight
08:22:12 Midna
Lotus,

Oh okay thank you!
 Magnus Bane
08:21:55 Mag/Maggy
Never
-Click-
This lovely gal

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +1
Black Bear : -3
Black Bear : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    28    29    30    31    32   ..   45 

Interstellar/LunarOctober 4, 2021 02:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"Wait. I have an idea, but I'm going to need your help. As I saw, the pack doesnt really, well, fight as a pack. As long as I'm here, that'll have to change. I understand they are wolves, but what if something happens? What if some other dogs challenge us, and I'm not here? " Mayhem was trying to be as persuasive as she could, while keeping everything true. Honestly, the dog knew that battling wasnt their strong suit, but it happened to be hers.
Interstellar/LunarOctober 4, 2021 02:54 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Baby... you arent gonna fight anyone when the little ones arrive. Its too dangerous. Besides, no other pack as attacked this pack for years. But I do see your point. What do you suggest we do then?" he asked laying bebeisde her with a bone between his paws.
Interstellar/LunarOctober 4, 2021 02:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"Why would I need to fight anyone?" Mayhem grinned at River. "Well, we teach them. You saw how close that fight was."
Interstellar/LunarOctober 4, 2021 03:27 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
River chuckled " if you want to lead, then have at it. I'm only there to keep an eye on things. Including your pups."
Interstellar/LunarOctober 4, 2021 03:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mayhem nuzzled him in response. "Mind helping me get their attention, then?"
Interstellar/LunarOctober 4, 2021 03:34 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
" Did you even have to ask, darlin?' He chuckled nuzzling her back " Be right back. Dont you move"
He got up and got everyone into the cave so that Mayhem could tell them her plan.
" Mayhem had an idea and I thought it coud work, but I'll let her explain it. Mayhem?" he looked at her with a smile.
Interstellar/LunarOctober 4, 2021 03:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mayhem sat waiting. Once everyone was inside the cave, she stood stepping forward. "As you all know, the battle with the dogs was unexpected, and you only won because I stepped in. You all fight like wolves, but if you want to be ready for even the most unexpected things, you need to fight like city dogs." The dog paused, nervous, even if she held her confidence. "Therefore, a dog, will teach everything you need to know for any situation you could face. You all need to know the basics, even if you weren't specifically chosen for it."
Interstellar/LunarOctober 4, 2021 03:44 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ash, aster, and aries looekd at Mayhem like she was crazy. But then Ash spoke up " I know it a crazy idea, guys, but I see where Mayhem is going. I know we dont fight reaaly well. Plus we could use the practice in case another pack comes and tries to steal our territory"
Aster only listened. She wasnt one to talk during meetings.
Aries looked at River " But, Alpha.. shes due in a while... How are you gonna deal with that??"
" Im not, Aries... you are. " Was al he said.
Interstellar/LunarOctober 4, 2021 03:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"You all cant even fight dogs for one, and for two, what if you get lost in unknown territory and ens up being trapped? No one can save you, it takes city smarts to get out of near death situations. What if you get stuck on a floating piece of ice? Cant howl your way out of that one. Accidentally eat poisonous berries? What if no one is there to help you?" Mayhem finally concluded. When Aries spoke up, the dog sternly replied. "I'm fine."
Interstellar/LunarOctober 4, 2021 03:59 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Aster then spoke up for the first time " You see the problem? We need to work together. Even if things seem impossible. We have someone here in this pack who is a dog, someone who knows their way around. I think we can do this."
She looked at Mayhem and smiled " You are the leader, Mayhem. You lead the way."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    28    29    30    31    32   ..   45 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us