Wolf Play : Moonshadow x Caribou Creek
Chatbox
 Caeruleum
09:00:14 Cae, Blue
i knew the rarity was too good to be ac T^T
-WP Click-
 Caeruleum
08:56:37 Cae, Blue
the pain of forgetting to retire all duds and losing several good litters because no space </33
 Den of Thieves
08:56:26 
ok thanks!
 BuggyOs
08:55:52 Bug 𓆣
Den
You craft it with other items, and the item it makes you can give to bree
 Existence
08:55:32 Exist / Kuskyn
I am pretty pleased with Lonan he is 39R ac too
 Den of Thieves
08:54:42 
what does fools gold do?
 The Wolves Forest
08:54:30 
Yay, my Pup won pup wrestling in 16 moves, that's so useful. Sigh.
 Saint
08:53:19 
exist no way!! congrats!
 Existence
08:52:56 Exist / Kuskyn
I got 2 SV pups in one litter!
 Existence
08:44:36 Exist / Kuskyn
I ahh just found a new song.. Called Sleepyhead by Jutes
 BuggyOs
08:43:53 Bug 𓆣
im so tired (:
 Existence
08:41:47 Exist / Kuskyn
Effectively Green day Basket case
 Ecifircas
08:41:03 
Skillet. >
 Existence
08:40:00 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, I honestly don't even know sometimes, it's just like Skillet, it just pops in there somehow these days
 Ecifircas
08:38:49 
God. Why Halestorm. @.@

My ex-boyfriend was obsessed with them. lol
 Existence
08:37:16 Exist / Kuskyn
Halestorm was pretty poppy to listen to, I miss the misery was the main one I think there xD
 Ecifircas
08:34:52 
If you can get past the screaminess of Loathe's music, it rewards you with some of the smoothest voices EVER.

No one gives them a chance. I wish someone would. x)

Like if you listen to "Screaming - Loathe" and then queue up "Is It Really You? - Loathe" right after, it has one of those cool transitions between songs and ughh.

But Is It Really You? is their most popular song so none of the others get any love. :(
 Existence
08:33:09 Exist / Kuskyn
I feel like Ghost Town's You're so creepy got bonked into my list for the lyrics alone..
 distant-lands
08:31:23 katy | beetle
ecifircas,
yess! city pop has a hold on my heart
 Ecifircas
08:31:10 
starmutt, that song is so good but so .. mixed feelings (in a good way) for me. aaa

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +2
Wolverine : +5
Red Fox : +3
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Moonshadow x Caribou CreekJuly 9, 2024 02:55 PM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award

2 days later....

"Come on, you lazy buggards!" Pritchard commanded, waving a hand as he breezed quickly through the ship, slipping in and out between the crowd, his gaze concentrated. "Prepare the anchor, make way for port! Watch yourselves now, Witlock ahead!" He sidled up next to Marina and grabbed one of the ropes of the sails, pitching in to help. "Watch yourselves now, keep steady!" He called to his men. "Slow her down!" The ship groaned quietly as the men slowed her speed, pulling into the docks of Witlock. "Lower her!" The anchor was cranked down, locking the ship in place as she slowed to a halt. "Well done, men!"

Conwell stepped down the staircase, blowing through them as she gracefully walked. "We're here to restock on supplies and spend a day of fun," She said, her voice carrying through to the entire crew. Her gaze landed on Marina, her stormy eyes glittering with a hidden intent. "This is not your average port. This is an island run by pirates, for pirates. Your safety is not guaranteed here." It was as if she expected the other woman to attempt an escape. Which was a fair assessment. "I'm doing you a favor by letting you roam unshackled and unchained on my ship." She stepped closer, her voice dropping. "I have given you an ounce of my trust. So please, do not break it." With that, she turned and briskly signaled her crew. Most whooped and laughed, exiting the ship quickly and pouring into the small island. "Pritchard," The captain said, swiftly grabbing his attention. "Your duty remains the same. You are to accompany Miss Marina into Witlock if she so desires to leave the ship. Do not let her stray from your sight." She shifted her gaze to the woman, but still directed her words at Judas. "It would be a great tragedy to lose her amongst the men here." Her tone was laced with warning, but remained steady and calm. Her inentions were unclear, although Judas knew her enough by now to know that she was testing Marina. Whatever the young captive chose to do would decide her fate amongst the Dark Waters crew.

"Yes, Captain," Judas said in reply, dipping his head in a respectful bow. Conwell let her gaze linger on the pair of them before turning away, exiting the ship and disappearing into the town. Sounds of music, yelling, and laughter echoed loudly from within the island. Witlock was a bustling place full of drunkards and lost souls looking to join crews. Some here may not all be pirates however; some were men lost to the seas, some belonging to previous navy ships and others simple townsfolk trying to get by and survive off of the pirates need for trade and stock. Many poor merchants lived here, trying to collect whatever coins they could get from the pirates who paid them to restock their food and rum supplies, as well as trading in stolen goods for other uses.

"Well Princess," Jude spoke, his expression a bit sly. "What say you to a jolly ol' galivant through town?"

Moonshadow x Caribou CreekJuly 9, 2024 07:59 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Two days later Marina pulled hard on the rope attached to one of the boats sails, sweat running down her neck as the anchor was finally dropped.
Luckily she had found a stray piece of leather that she used to braid back her hair, helping with the heat slightly. Every pour in her body felt clogged with dirt and grime, but she didn't complain as she listened to Captain Conwell's speech. Of course this was a pirate-run island. So her plan to escaping was out the window. A shiver went up her spine at Conwell's last words. Your safety isn't guaranteed. Great. Not only was she being held captive, she had to avoid a bunch of armed drunks. Marina nodded as the captain explained how she was doing her a favor. She decided against escaping, for now. She had to admit, Conwell had been more than fair with her the past three days. Marina felt like she owed it to her to behave. For the time being.
With that, the captain signaled to her crew. They all whooped and hollered, funneling their way off the ship and onto the island. Marina's spirits dropped even lower as Conwell instructed Judas to not let her out of his sight. Now she was in a pissy mood. If he had to watch her like a child, she wasn't going to make it easy for him. The Captain's tone was..odd. She couldn't quite decipher it.
Marina watched with a scowl as the captain joined her crew, the town already full of hardy cheers and yelling.
She turned her gaze to Judas as he spoke, inviting her to wander the town.
"It's been a while since I've had a drink." She said, turning and walking off the ship. The whole town was bathed in a orange glow was the setting sun. The streets were already crowded with people, making navigating the town slightly difficult. She purposely increased her stride, weaving through the crowds of people on quick feet. She narrowly avoided being run over by a man nearly three times her size, until she passed by a stand selling drinks. She slowed for a moment, pondering if she should buy one. Finally she caved, pulling out a few coins that she had had with her when she had been abducted. She had to use it sparingly, because she hadn't had much with her.
The bartender brought her a mug and she went on her merry way, exploring the town as she pleased. As well as dodging prodding hands and bodies.
The heat was nearly unbearable, the mix of the hot weather and the sheer amount of people making even breathing difficult.
She caught sight of movement in her peripheral vision. There was lots of movement, but this caught her attention. She slowed and looked off to her right. A tall man with graying hair stood, talking with another man. Something about him was familiar, but she couldn't place it. She stopped completely, taking a closer look. A harsh scar ran down the left side of his face, starting at his hairline and disappearing under the collar of his shirt.
Marina gasped slightly as the pieces snapped into place. Officer Matthews. He was part of her father's navy before the ship he was on went missing almost eight years ago. Everyone believed that he and the rest of the crew had died, but he must have washed up here.
She couldn't contain her smile as she walked up to him, tapping him lightly on the shoulder. The man turned around, his expression gruff until his eyes met hers. His whole face lit up as he recognized her. Marina had only been fifteen when he had disappeared, but he was one of her father's closest officers.
Disbelief lined Matthews's features as he spoke, "Marina? What are you doing here?" He looked around wildly, no doubt searching for her father or another one of the officers. Sadness pricked her heart. He thought she was here to bring him back.
Marina tugged him farther away from the street, looking around for Judas. She didn't see him, so she quickly turned to Matthews, whispering in his ear.
"Long story short, pirates invaded the castle and they kidnapped me. They have someone following me, and I need you to...dispatch of him." She spoke quickly, glancing around for Judas again.
Matthews's eyes lit with anger, and he leaned down to whisper. "Theres an alleyway a few blocks that way," he pointed north, "lead him there, and I'll be back with help." He took off without another word, heading the opposite direction.
Marina scanned the crowd again. He couldn't be too far behind, Conwell told him to not let her out of his sight, and he didn't seem like the type to ignore his Captain's orders.
Marina turned on her heel and walked a slow, casual pace, taking a sip from her mug every now and then. She saw the alleyway, nonchalantly turning down it.
It was a dead end, significantly cooler than the streets. Marina stopped, waiting for Judas. Her hand strayed to her side, prepared to grab her sword if needed. She prayed Matthews would arrive with help soon.

Edited at July 10, 2024 01:29 PM by _Moonshadow_
Moonshadow x Caribou CreekJuly 10, 2024 01:56 PM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award

"Lead the way," Judas said in response, tossing his hand towards the town and bowing to her slightly, a small hint of orneriness flickering in his eyes. Although he'd been instructed to accompany her, the young pirate purposefully kept his pace slower, following calmly and confidently through the crowds. Although he was quite some distance behind, his sight of her was never completely lost, his molten gaze pinned on her movements. The daggers and sword strapped around his waist clinked softly with each step, his jewelry glittering brightly in the setting sun.

He stopped, leaning casually against the wall of a brick building as Marina stopped to grab herself a drink. He let his gaze wander from her since she wouldn't go anywhere without getting what she paid for. He eyed a few coinds scattered about among the top of a barrel, sweeping them up and dropping them into his pocket before continuing his walk behind her. Part of him wished he wouldn't have to puppy guard, desperately wanting to join his crew in a bar and perhaps meet with a lady or two.

His interest was suddenly peaked as he noticed her grow excited, quickly approaching an older, ragged looking man. Sensing something was off, Pritchard slowly crept closer, stalking silently through the crowds amongst the shadows. She obviously seemed to recognize this man, which would bode trouble to Conwell and her crew if he was someone of significance in the kingdom. He rounded a small and relatively deserted corner, pressing his back softly against the wall and silently listening in on the conversation, all other sounds of hustle and bustle fading away as he honed in.

His brows furrowed upon hearing the gentleman speak her name. I knew it. He thought to himself, his hand softly gripping the handle of his sword as he listened to the words dripping from Marina's lips. He couldn't help but smirk a little, admiring her determination although he was disappointed and a bit angry. They'd been more than lenient with her. Whatever test Conwell was trying out, he couldn't be sure, but he wasn't about to risk his neck for it. He reached down, quietly unsheathing one of his daggers, gripping the handle firmly. The whispered words of their plan had well reached his ears, and he sure as hell wasn't planning on falling for such a trap.

He waited patiently in the shadowed corner until the man turned away. He could hear his huried footsteps approaching. As soon as the old man rounded the corner, Pritchard clasped a hand over his mouth and flung him violently against his body, swiftly slicing the blade across his neck. The man dropped heavily to the ground, gurgling softly as took his last breaths. The man's blood had gotten a bit onto the young pirate's hand, warm to the touch. He quickly stepped back out into the crowd, searching for the treacherous princess. He spotted her form in the distance, walking casually towards the alleyway.

Won't be feeling so confident soon enough. He remarked in his head, a mix of emotions swirling within his chest. He had to admire her, there was no way he couldn't. Despite having grown up in a palace, she had the makings of a decent pirate, and she was cunning. Perhaps that's what Conwell had seen in her. Maybe that's why she was giving her such leniency, hoping that she could make her a part of the crew.

He watched her turn down into the alley, and he slowly made his way there, too. "Well Princess," He started, his voice calling out to her as he rounded the corner. He could feel the cool breeze from here, the alley shadowed from the sun. "What an interesting place you've chosen to lounge." He took several steps towards her, entering the alleyway completely. "Any particular reason you've found yourself so conveniently tucked away in the darkest alley in town?" His tone was laced with a hint of suspicious malice, and his hand rested casually on the hilt of his sword, the old man's blood drying and crusted on his knuckles.

Moonshadow x Caribou CreekJuly 10, 2024 02:19 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Marina's attention was brought to the corner of the alley as Judas walked into the darkness of the space. His voice was ominous as he spoke.
"It's cool here. And there's no drunks trying to grab me, so I figured this seemed like a sensible spot to drink in peace." The lie rolled smoothly off her tongue.
Marina inspected him. She tried to stay still as she waited for Matthews and his crew.
Any day now.
She swallowed hard when she noticed the blood drying on Judas's hand. Was there any chance that wasn't Matthews's? Probably not. Looks like she was taking care of this one herself.
Judas definitely had the upper hand. He was bigger and stronger than her, with a lot more combat experience. She was quicker, that had to count for something. She supposed it was to late to abandon this plan, so before she had a chance to change her mind, she unsheathed her sword from her side.
"This would be a hell of a lot simpler if you would just let me go." She said, adjusted her sword in her right hand. She studied the walls around her. Too tall to climb, no footholds either. Like an idiot, she had trapped herself in the dead end, Judas blocking the only exit.
"I let Gage go. What do you say we make it even?" She tried reasoning with him before she started an conflict. She wanted to at least try to get out of this unharmed.
She glanced past Judas, still hoping that Matthews got the word out to someone. Seconds passed and no one arrived. No one was going to save her this time.
Moonshadow x Caribou CreekJuly 10, 2024 05:02 PM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award

Pritchard nodded as she spoke, impressed by how easily the lie had slipped from her tongue. If he had no been privy to her convo with the elderly man he wouldn't have suspected too much from it...which both frightened him and impressed him. "You're a wonderful liar, Miss Marina," He crooned slyly, his voice low and ominous. His heart skipped a few beats as she drew her sword from its sheath, telling him it'd be easier if he just let her go. He refrained from drawing his own for a moment, his amber gaze flickering as he studied her. It was a familiar situation indeed, reminiscent of their first meeting. Except this time...he had the advantage, and she was trapped on an island full of rum-soaked thieves and pirates with her only chance of escape laying dead just a few blocks away.

She mentioned Gage, offering him a chance to decline the conflict that was on its way. "May I ask exactly what it is you plan on doing after killin' me, lass?" He questioned, his eyes glittering with hidden knowledge. He slowly drew his own sword from its sheath, the metal singing softly. "You're alone on this island, now. Your old friend won't be of any use to you." He smirked a little, intent on dancing with the devil. "I will say it brought great satisfaction to finish what he started all those years ago. I'd really thought he hadn't made it out of that disaster. Turns out he did, but only to come face to face with the man who sent his ship to the bottom of the ocean in the first place."

He lifted his chin, studying her reaction. If Conwell was testing her, this was one hell of a way to do it. Pitting her against one of the most skilled killers on her ship? Perhaps he wasn't meant to kill her, and frankly, he found that he didn't want to. That wouldn't stop him from riling her up, though. He thrived off the thrill of danger, and what was the harm in gaining a few more scars to add to his growing collection? Besides, he wanted to see her dance.

"So please," He said, his voice laced with sarcastic venom. "I'd love to see you try." With that, he breezily stepped forward, swinging his sword to clash quickly with hers before quickly stepping back, his eyes trained on her every movement. He wouldn't aim to kill her, instead he would entice her to fight him. It would be beneficial to see how she fought, what her tactics were. Maybe this was all part of his Captain's plan. He hadn't been instructed to kill her so for the sake of Conwell he wouldn't. Admittedly, also for his own sake, even if it was secretly. He found that within the past few days he'd warmed up to the princess, and had enjoyed her company, as sour as it could be sometimes. If nothing else, she was fun to annoy, and she had the makings of a fierce pirate, he could see it.

Moonshadow x Caribou CreekJuly 11, 2024 01:56 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Marina didn't avert her gaze as Judas questioned her. She opened her mouth to speak, but closed it again as he continued.
Shock rushed over her in a wave when she realized what he was saying. He was the one who wrecked their ship.
Anger bubbled up in her chest as she confirmed that Matthews wasn't coming back. She saw a spark of mischief in Judas's eyes. He was playing with her.
She fucking hated him.
She didn't respond to his last statement as she steeled her grip on her sword, Judas's own blade clashing with hers.
Something told her that Judas wouldn't kill her, on purpose at least. She had a feeling Conwell wouldn't be super happy if he murdered their prisoner. But then again, she probably wouldn't be happy if she killed the most infamous pirate in the history books.
Without giving him any more time to scope her out, she lunged forward, swiping for his legs. Combat was one of her multitude of skills she had neglected slightly. She had been taught the basics, and a few more slightly advanced maneuvers, but she hadn't tried to advance her skills much more than that. Learning combat didn't seem nearly as exciting as learning different types of poisonous plants, which was her niche.
She had an overwhelming feeling that she was going to loose this horribly, and she wished now more than ever that she never would have brought Matthews into this mess.
Marina swung again, this time going for his sword arm. If she could disable his dominant hand, she had a larger chance of winning.
(Its so short but I actually can't write fight scenes :,)
Moonshadow x Caribou CreekJuly 12, 2024 01:54 PM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award

Pritchard stepped back as she swung for his legs, her tactic bold. He grinned, raising his blade and swiping it to the side, as if aiming it to slice across her chest. He kept back, not wanting to really harm her from his blade. She swung again, this time the tip of her sword slicing cleanly over the top of his forearm. He bit back the sting, stepping quickly and clashing his sword with hers beat for beat, forcing her to play along. For him it was mostly a game; a skilled and masterful swordsman pitted against a princess with minimal training in swordsmanship. He may be a pirate, but he still tried to fight fair. This dual was not fair in any form, nor had it been ever intended to be fair from the start. She'd planned to ambush him, one against who knows how many. He'd simply flipped the odds. Now though, it was still unbalanced, and he didn't have much incentive to kill her.

Instead, he would teach.

"Watch your footwork," He said, pausing and sliding his blade down hers and back, the metal singing softly against each other. "If you step big or swing your body will give away your intention quicker than you realize." He tapped his blade with hers, a small smirk on his face. He could see she was angry, and she had every right to hate him. But if she wanted even a chance to spill his guts he wanted her to at least make it fun.

"I step again!" He said, lightly jumping forward with a tap of his sword, trying to lead her to do the same.

-----------------------------------------------

Conwell had wandered through the town, her watchful gaze keeping eyes on her crew. Although she trusted Pritchard with nearly everything, she didn't want to leave him fully in charge of their new captive. Marina was a woman of status and power, and from what little she'd heard and seen from her she was also bold. She was a dangerous person and intelligent, and could be of great use if she could be persuaded properly. A great use to the crew. Conwell had kept a great distance behind Pritchard, watching his tactics.

She knew him well, for he was practically another son to her. She'd rescued him from his former crew when he was only fifteen, and he'd done nothing but prove his worth since. He was skilled, charming, and intimidating when needed. An excellent thief but carried with him a heart of gold. He'd been acting a bit strange since bringing Marina on board, and that alone spoke volumes to her. Perhaps the young princess could learn to love life at sea, and perhaps Pritchard would be the one to get her there.

She'd seen the young pirate slay a man, but she had no context as to why. Trusting that he had a good reason, she quietly followed him. She heard the clashing of swords and the playful lilt to his voice as she grew closer, standing in the shadows watching the scene unfold before her.

Moonshadow x Caribou CreekJuly 12, 2024 03:16 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Satisfaction filled her bones as she felt her sword break his skin. At least she got one hit in.
Judas wasn't trying to advance or make any moves of his own, something that confused her. He had all of the odds in his favor, but he wasn't making a move. If anything, he was be cautious with his swings, as if trying to avoid hurting her.
She stumbled slightly as he started giving out advice. He was helping her? His expression was calm, lazy even. She took his advice and flipped it, taking an exaggerated step to the right and quickly striking left to his slightly less protected side.
Marina was getting tired of the back and forth. She wasn't doing this for a lesson, if she wanted to get out of here, she had to finish this now. She quickly switched her sword hand, using her now free right hand to grab her dagger, not hesitating as she threw it right at Judas's head. The blade missed by a fraction of an inch, flying past his left ear and embedding itself in the wall behind him.
She cursed under her breath, switching her sword back to her right hand and putting her strength into driving Judas back, just far enough for her to snag her dagger back before she let up again, trying to conserve her energy.
Sweat ran neck her face from the sweltering heat, the alleyway becoming even darker as the sun set. The sky was a red-purple now, the beginnings of stars starting to appear.
(Its short again, sorry)
Moonshadow x Caribou CreekJuly 13, 2024 01:20 PM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award

As she stepped to the side, he saw it coming, her large exaggerated movement telling him she was faking him out. He swiftly moved, her strike missing. He grinned, for a moment having a bit of fun. "Nice attempt, princess, but really?" He teased her, swinging his blade again only to miss.

The sound of her dagger fliying past his head made his heart skip a beat. He hadn't been expecting that. Momentarily, he felt a slight bit of fear. She was truly trying to kill him, wasn't she? He turned his head to see the dagger in the wall, a mistake as she charged, driving him back to swiftly grab it back. His brows furrowed a little, torn on what to do. If she was genuinely trying to kill him, he didn't want to stand around and make it easy for her. But he also didn't want to fight to defend his life against her, and he still wasn't keen on killing her himself.

"Listen Marina," He said as he swung again, clashing his blade with hers and quickly stepping, driving her right back to where she'd been before. His steps were effortless, his body well accustomed to the dance of a fight. "I really don't want to kill you, but I'd also prefer not to die over this." He flicked his wrist, aiming to try and knock her sword out of her hand. If she wanted to fight dirty, he'd fight dirty. "It isn't worth killing me. Where will you go? You're one hope of escape is gone now, whether you like it or not you're stuck with me for a little bit longer!"

He quickly spun, ducking from any hits she may try, their blades clashing together. The darkness made it harder to see, but he was thankful to have the beating sun off his back. Finally he'd had enough, striking once more in another attempt to knock her sword to the ground, stepping back and quickly pulling out his pistol, cocking the hammer.

He sheathed his sword, but kept a hand near his belt, ready to pull out a dagger. "Please Marina," He said, his voice filled with determination yet obviously worn. Sweat dripped down his skin, his chest rising and falling heavily as he caught his breath. He'd fought fairly for long enough, but she seemed determined on swinging to maim or kill. His determination to leave her alive pushed him to fight unfairly, quite literally bringing a gun to a sword fight. One wrong move he'd pull the trigger. It'd stopped her the first time with Gage, surely she would be wise enough to think twice again. "I don't want to kill you, I don't want to fight."

Moonshadow x Caribou CreekJuly 13, 2024 04:06 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Marina couldn't help the malicious smile that appeared on her lips as she saw fear flash in Judas's eyes for a brief moment. Something seemed to click in his mind then as she secured her dagger in her grip, her peripheral vision catching a singular strand of dark hair fluttering to the ground beneath her.

Her anger only rose as he tried to reason with her, his precise moves nearly knocking her sword from her grip. She recovered quickly, launching into the offensive again.

"I'm tired of being a prisoner. Your captain is going to use me to get what she wants and then she's going to kill me. Or, even better, just keep me as a trophy to ensure she gets whatever her sick heart desires." She spat the words, her sweaty hands causing her grip on her sword to become weak.

It didn't take Judas long to knock her sword out of her hand. She prepared to throw her dagger again until her eyes found the loaded gun pointed at her. She froze, just as she had the first time. How long ago was that? Three days? Four? She didn't remember.

She debated releasing the dagger, but she quickly determined that she would be dead before it ever reached him, especially with their close proximity.

"I dare you." She seethed as she stared down the barrel of the gun, challenge glittering in her gaze. Maybe death would be kinder than anything else that would happen to her. She felt defeated, but if she was going to die now, she wouldn't let anyone know.

She felt her anger dissipate, only slightly, as he spoke again. Despite herself, she believed what he said, about not wanting to fight. For whatever reason, this man really didn't want to kill her.

She was now aware of the sweat dripping over her jaw and down her neck, new aches appearing in places as the adrenaline drained from her body. Now she just felt utterly exhausted, and she longed for her own bed. She hadn't hardly slept in the last few days she had been on the ship.

After a few moments of silence, she gave up. She opened her left hand and let her dagger fall, the blade clattering as it hit the ground. All she wanted to do now was sleep. And take a bath, something else she hadn't had in multiple days.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us