Wolf Play : Life Before Peace: A Prequel
Chatbox
 Amygdala
04:56:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Noooooo....i finally finished ep4 of house of the dragon🥲

If you know you know...(RIP meleys...my red queen)
 That Grape Guy
04:56:13 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
I wish you could remove your bid in sanctuary
 Continental Wolves
04:54:25 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amy
Perfect thinking my friend😌
 Amygdala
04:53:16 Amy/Anpmygdala
Emmet
Eh...if it's only the second one. Do it XD
 Continental Wolves
04:51:53 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amy
Ill just continue to melt then

Hmm to drink a second monster today or not 🤔
 Amygdala
04:49:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Emmet
Honestly i don't envy you XD

I will keep my rainy weather over summer heat
 Continental Wolves
04:47:57 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amy
Id trade that weather any day, its 100f and feels like 106f with no rain
 Amygdala
04:42:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Mac
I love winter more than summer XD
I don't take heat too well. Wrapping up in a blanket with a good book is my idea of fun XD
 Noquisi
04:41:02 Mac | Nikwasi
Amy
Wrapped up in a blanket sounds nice honestly
It's been warm and humid outside with rain every couple days over where I am
 Amygdala
04:37:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
Mac
Yeah true...but it's alse quite windy. Luckily i don't go out much so i am just wraped up in my vlanket chilling at home XD
 Noquisi
04:34:48 Mac | Nikwasi
Star
Does that sometimes lol
 Falling Stars
04:34:13 star, she/her
Umm... The relics memory game is broken for me- it says i finished in 2296 seconds but i haven't touched the games page for over an hour
 Noquisi
04:33:40 Mac | Nikwasi
Amy
At least it's cold and rainy instead of rainy and humid for you 😭
 Empire of the deep
04:32:57 
At least u have had any rain
 Empire of the deep
04:32:29 
ItÂ’s 90 here
 Amygdala
04:32:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Emmet
We went from having 30°C to having 10°C and constant rain🥲
 Empire of the deep
04:32:05 
Luckyyyyyy
 kycantina
04:31:55 ky
it's 52F in Scotland right now :))
 Empire of the deep
04:31:23 
And it hasnÂ’t rained in like, 4 weeks
 Noquisi
04:31:17 Mac | Nikwasi
It's only 80 for me. But I wish it were like 60-68 sometimes

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : -5
Bobcat : +4
Sun Bear : -1
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   7 

Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 16, 2023 08:57 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Olive

Olive countinued to lay her head on King. Her breath was slow as she fell asleep. She dreamed of her future, of her hatchlings. She dreamed of her new happy life. Her stomach rumbled one time, waking her up, but she soon just fell asleep again. She knew she was safe. If there was any danger, King would let her know.
~~~
Writers block :(
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 16, 2023 09:08 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

King

He started to feel himself starting to slip a bit so he lightly nudges Olive. "Let's move somewhere safer to sleep," He said gently lifting himself up and waiting for her to get up as well. He led her through the tunnels again but he more of showed her what looked like a larger nesting cave. even though it was a nesting cave it was clean and untouched because it was the cave he normally chose to sleep in. He let her go in first then put himself between her and the opening so if anything tried to enter he would be in the way and could protect her. He lifted his wing offering her to lay against him so he could put his wing on top of hers.
----------------
It's fine!

Edited at January 16, 2023 09:09 PM by Frostyhills24
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 16, 2023 10:53 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Olive

Olive shot her head up in alert when King nudged her. She wasn't used to getting woken up unless there was a threat. When she heard King's voice though, she relaxed again. She nodded before rising to her feet. Once she had stretched her wings out to their full length she tucked them back into her side and followed King down the tunnels. This time none of the dragons dared to even look at her. Olive honestly kinda liked the feeling because normally she would get scowled upon. After a short walk they approached what looked like to be a nesting cave. She knew the intent of him bringing her here, but she couldnt help but think about mating. This was a nesting site afterall.
She shook her head with a huff, getting rid of the thought before cautiously walking into the cave.
She sniffed around for a hot second but once she caught the sent of King she relaxed. 'This must be his home,' Olive thought as she circled around in the cave. While she was circling it she saw King's open wing, inviting her to cuddle. "Later." Is all she said before turning her attention back to her surroundings. Even though she wasn't sure if she was going to actually nest here she began moving stuff around. Olive wouldn't blame King if he was confused as heck. After she had rearranged things to her liking she walked back over to King. "Cuddle." Is all she said, waiting for him to open his wing. Obviously Olive hadn't got used to the talking part, but who wanted to say a whole sentence when you could say one word and still get what you want?
~~~
Yay! Look at me, finally getting a post in XD
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 16, 2023 11:26 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

King

He watched her curiously for the first few moments, not understanding what she was doing. Eventually, he caught on and realized she was inspecting it to see if it would be a good nesting site. It wasn't his intention to get her to nest here, he was going to let her pick. "Don't have to nest here," He said "Just safe to sleep," he said shortening his sentences down the best he could while explaining she didn't have to pick here. When she wanted to cuddle he noticed she was being straightforward, it was easier for him to understand what she wanted. He raised his wing again letting her lean into him and get comfortable before he put his wing back down. Once she was settled in, he set his wing down on her gently and lay his head down as well. He let out a hum showing he was content, this time it was almost like a voice crack between a purr and a trill and he immediately stopped because it wasn't that peaceful of a switch and it made his throat hurt to switch in the middle.
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 17, 2023 12:08 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Olive

Olive immediately slipped under King's wing as soon as she could fit. Once she got gotten herself comfortable and stopped moving she felt King gently put his wing down. She layed her head down just before King did. As she closed her eyes she let herself remember what King had said a little bit ago. She hadn't really been listening but was now ready to think about what he had said. She quickly ran through her brain before remembering what he had said. King's voice crack made her flinch slightly but didn't say anything. Luckily for her he stopped, giving her time to speak, "Your sent is here so its a good place to nest and its big and safe." She said opening her eyes to look at him. Olive paused for a second before continuing, "But ill look too." With that out of the way Olive leaned against him and put her head against his with a sigh. She then began to purr with happiness.
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 17, 2023 12:15 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

King

She got comfortable quite quickly and it pleased him to see how content she was. It took him a little bit to understand what she was saying but he got it eventually. He felt bad when she flinched at his voice cracks dn so he apologized with a simple sound instead of saying it since it was easier to understand at the moment. "I would him if it wasn't so bad," he said as he just lay there content listening to her purr. It made him fall asleep faster knowing she was content, protected, and safe.

Edited at January 17, 2023 12:15 AM by Frostyhills24
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 17, 2023 12:42 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Olive

Olive wasn't expecting him to apologize for his voice cracks, especially with a sound instead of speaking, but she enjoyed the sound instead of his voice. Not she didn't like his voice, but she liked the sounds slightly more. It felt more natural for her afterall. She let out an 'i forgive you' sound before continuing to purr. She didn't really understand what King had said but didn't try to hard to change that. She could somehow tell it wasn't important so why hurt her brain thinking about it? Soon her breath slowed once more and she again felt herself drifting to sleep. When she felt King's breath slow it made her fall asleep even faster. "Goodnight." She said before passing out, letting sleep consume her. Olive was totally and utterly content.
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 17, 2023 12:55 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

King

Unfortunately King didn't get to enjoy any dreams, it was just a blip. When he woke up he opened his eyes first like usual, it took him a second to remember yesterday's events. If he could smile he would have a big one right across his face. So instead he just looked at the Situation he was in, completely content with himself. He sat in silence enjoying the sound of silence that normally fell upon the hive this early. If he was lucky he could get out and catch fish while they were still at the surface but he didn't want to wake Olive. Instead he just sat and listened to their breathing and the sound of waves catching against the hive on the side that was met with ocean and not beach.
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 17, 2023 01:30 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Olive

Even though Olive was content, she still was wary. All through the night, if she heard a sound she would jolt awake. Luckily sfter a couple minutes she would fall back asleep but that didn't change the fact she didn't sleep very well. Finally, after what seemed like forever, the morning came. When Olive woke up she found King already up. During the night she had almost forgotten about him. She raised her head to look around before focusing on King. She hummed a good morning before yawning. That's when she realized how hungry she was. She was practically starving. "Hungry." She said, half talking and half whining like a little hatchling. She usually never begged, but this seemed like a good time. Her eyes were full of pleading, yet love. She loved him, even if she was hungry. Olive really hoped he would get her food, afterall she didn't want to show him her horrible hunting skills. Then again she would need to learn if she were to have eggs. She temporary shoved that thought to the side before focusing back on King.
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 17, 2023 01:41 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

King

He returned a Good morning hum when she woke up and greeted him. He found her actions adorable when she acted like a needy hatchling, he didn't mind it one bit. He nuzzled her head for a second with a sound basically saying he would go hunt but also quickly patrol to make sure everything was safe. Eventually he pulled away and went to go catch some food and patrol. He didn't want to leave her but she was hungry and it seemed she was more keen on storing up nutrients in his point of view.
As he patrolled nothing was out of place and there were no new scents either, he didn't even spot a ship in the distance so it was as peaceful as always. As promised though he caught some fish along the way that was what he mainly ate at least. He knew it would be hard to bring back a lot of fish in his mouth for her so he aimed for something larger instead. He flew to one the the islands he patrolled that usually had a lot of wild boar on it, when he was younger they were large enough he couldn't carry them over long distances but now he could carry them long enough to make it to the hive safely without struggle. He swooped town and caught one in his talons and threw it into the air, killing it once it hit the ground. He picked it up again with his feet and brought it back to the hive for her. He had to drag it to the spot they were sleeping since he couldn't carry it in his claws. He brought it to her and presented it to her with his head down in a respectful way. He was silently saying "this is just for you and I got it for only you,"

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us