Boeing
04:29:57 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
hello kneecap stealer
fine I'll break the tie
 Enigma
04:29:06 
From gwyn? Hi Boe!

@Amy
Exciting!! I may check in periodically throughout the tournament. Let me know if you would like any of my wolves to help
 Amygdala
04:28:58 Amy/Anpmygdala
Damn...tied again lmao
 Amygdala
04:28:36 Amy/Anpmygdala
Emmet
For me it's 2
 Vulpixles
04:28:36 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Emmet
I like option 1
 Continental Wolves
04:27:59 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Need a tie breaker, chat which design are we liking more?
-WP Click-
or 2?
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
04:26:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I wonder what would come out if i breed him with this gal
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
04:26:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Not joking...i like colorful guys
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:26:03 I eat souls, nom nom
Spoops

Oh, darn, now you need a tie breaker
 Amygdala
04:25:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Well the tokens give you a free wolf...no point in waiting fot half off and i want HW DH more
 kycantina
04:25:41 ky but it's spooky
Amy I'm way too autistic to tell if you're joking or not XD
 Vulpixles
04:25:33 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I think im going to go take a nap and then when i wake up, I'm going to draw myself a halloween avi
 Amygdala
04:24:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Blood
Just so you know..if you customise him he will lose his exclusive pelt
 kycantina
04:24:27 ky but it's spooky
Amy, lmao that's one way about it. I tried holding off on the CB too but they'd just get stolen
 Amygdala
04:24:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
What do you mean he is pretty
 BloodWeb
04:23:54 Blood/Nicole
He's gonna look crazy when I finally customize him I'm so excited
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
04:23:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Lol i am using everything and daving the mush XD
 kycantina
04:23:21 ky but it's spooky
-WP Click-
Ugly!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : 0
Badger : -3
Bobcat : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Shadow-Wolf x Mistakes |Alpha x Omega Wolf RP|February 5, 2022 02:55 PM

Mistakes

Darkseeker

Give Award
Shaker watched as the betas began to set wolves into different patrols and hunting groups and emerged from his small snow cave. Keeping his head low, Shaker made his way over to where the betas were gathering the wolves in the pack. His ears pushed forward, listening for the sound of his name. When most the wolves had already been assigned to groups his name was finally spoken. He was being put into a patrol group with two others, Shara and Caze. He padded over towards the two gamma. "Good morning, Shara, Caze. Shall we go ahead and start this patrol before we get too behind today?" He spoke, his voice retaining a respectful tone to it. It would do him no good to be disrespectful, in fact it would only cause him pain in the end if he was disrespectful.
Shadow-Wolf x Mistakes |Alpha x Omega Wolf RP|February 5, 2022 03:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nala walked a rounded for a little bit more than ran into one of the female pups. She stop and looked at the pup then asked "what is your name." She heard the pup say my name's Moon. Nala said " well nice to meet you moon." Nala had always wanted pups of her own but she didn't have a mate so it wouldn't be possible. Nala sighed and walked away from the pup as she went to play with shadow. Nala looked around to see many wolves had lefted.

Edited at February 5, 2022 03:03 PM by Shadow-Wolf
Shadow-Wolf x Mistakes |Alpha x Omega Wolf RP|February 5, 2022 03:11 PM

Mistakes

Darkseeker

Give Award
Shaker moved quietly through the snow that covered the ground. The mountainous area that they had found a home in had many trees to find shelter near and to find shade under when it was warm in the summer times. When winter came it allowed for some moderation of shelter from the snow if one took refuge behind a tree. His gaze turned towards the two he traveled with. Caze was probably one of the wolves who stood out the most among the pack. A deep red colored coat was a color that stood out against the snow. Silvers, tans, and browns were easy enough to be dismissed in the snows but reds and blacks were another story entirely.
He paused for a short moment to sniff at some of the tracks that were leading away from the camp. Shallow, and they didn't have a strong scent on them. From that Shaker figured that the prints were at least a day old. The snow from the previous night had probably filled them in to the point they were at and the faint scent was that of Winter, one of the betas. These tracks posed no threat to the pack and Shaker hurried to catch up with the two gamma as they pulled further away from him.
Shadow-Wolf x Mistakes |Alpha x Omega Wolf RP|February 5, 2022 03:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nala decided she would go out and hunt. She walked away from camp and started to sniff the snow. After a few minutes she was able to pick up on a couple of rabbits near by. She started forward carefully and slowly. When she could see the rabbits she waited to see if they had saw her. They hadn't seen Nala so she pounced and caught one. She bite down on the neck killing it instantly and started to head back to camp. Nala arrived back at camp and gave the squirrel to shadow.
Shadow-Wolf x Mistakes |Alpha x Omega Wolf RP|February 5, 2022 03:31 PM

Mistakes

Darkseeker

Give Award
Shaker was able to catch up with the two gamma without much of a problem and decided to hang behind the two a little bit. Looking behind him he didn't see anything to be suspicious of. He looked forward again and scanned the area around the small group. They had taken off west of camp and would be out for a while to make sure that there wasn't anything thast the pack needed to worry about. He shook out his fur as a clump of snow fell on him from a tree he was passing under. Both Shara and Caze looked back at him and he gave them a sheepish smile of sorts. "Sorry about that. I didn't realize that the snow above me was that loose." The two others just rolled their eyes and continued on.
Shadow-Wolf x Mistakes |Alpha x Omega Wolf RP|February 5, 2022 03:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nala walked around the pack to make sure everything was okay she saw two more female pup and a male gamma with a female gamma she guess those where there kids. If she remembered correctly the two pups where Layla and Coco. The gammas where Mike and Roxy. She looked around again and saw nothing out of the ordinary. She walked over to a rock and laid down.
Shadow-Wolf x Mistakes |Alpha x Omega Wolf RP|February 5, 2022 04:37 PM

Mistakes

Darkseeker

Give Award
Shaker moved closer to the two gamma that were ahead of him. He was careful to keep a closer eye on the snow that clung to the trees above him as he went now. Looking towards his left he saw some of the bear marks that the alpha had spoken of previously. He shook his fur out feeling slightly uneasy now. He hoped that the bear wasn't nearby, and he doubted it was. He couldn't smell anything that was even remotely related to bear.
His attention turned to Caze as the red male spoke. "It's about time that we head back to the rest of the pack." Shaker nodded and ran to catch up to the other two, having not realized how far away the two had gotten while he had been looking at the bear marks and worrying. Their direction changed inward, towards where the rest of the pack as they caught up with a hunting group that were just returning from a hunt with their kills in jaw.
Shadow-Wolf x Mistakes |Alpha x Omega Wolf RP|February 5, 2022 04:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nala was asleep on the rock till she heard the hunting patrol come back. Nala yelled "I want to talk to the omega in the pack." She turned and head for the tree line. She stoped and waited for Shaker.
Shadow-Wolf x Mistakes |Alpha x Omega Wolf RP|February 5, 2022 05:03 PM

Mistakes

Darkseeker

Give Award
Shaker stopped suddenly when he heard the alpha say she wanted to speak to the omega of the pack, him too be more specific because there were no other images in the pack. Inwardly he was absolutely freaking out. What did the alpha want now? Had he done something wrong? He didn't think he had done something wrong, but he could never be to certain. Taking in a breath to try and calm his nerves Shaker lowered his head and moved towards Nala slowly as the hunting party and the scouting party he had been a part of moved farther ahead to join the rest of the pack without so much as hesitating. He stopped a short ways away from Nala before speaking quietly and softly, "Is there something that I can help you with, Alpha?" He said, desperately hoping he hadn't done something wrong.
Shadow-Wolf x Mistakes |Alpha x Omega Wolf RP|February 5, 2022 05:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nala said "I need you to follow me." Nala start to walk into the woods. She looked and Shaker and kept walking after they were completely out of ear shot she stoped.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us