Wolf Play : Karma x saratank | Pirates
Chatbox
 Victorian Ghost
08:28:02 Aloysius (he,him)
Nux

oop same though
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:27:39 I eat souls, nom nom
Thanks for bringing that to attention. Now I'm gonna be stuck on the news page for too long :(
 Victorian Ghost
08:27:01 Aloysius (he,him)
-WP Click-

he's so pretty I hope he's worth the 10 mush I spent on him
 Victorian Ghost
08:26:10 Aloysius (he,him)
I think its cool that they change like that
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:26:06 I eat souls, nom nom
Postimages is down >:<
 Arachne
08:25:31 Ara/Kat
pup**
 Arachne
08:25:23 Ara/Kat
ahhh i got a DH puppet from Ghostface :'D
 BuggyOs
08:24:57 Bug-a-boo
Aloysius
oh thats so cool I didn't even notice until now
 ZEFHYR
08:24:37 
oh i had to go try it
 Victorian Ghost
08:23:13 Aloysius (he,him)
oh wait they change everytime I refresh that's cool
 Victorian Ghost
08:22:39 Aloysius (he,him)
do the news page pumpkins change every time to log in?
 BuggyOs
08:21:30 Bug-a-boo
No problem!
 JunglePack
08:21:10 
thanks you so much !
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:20:00 I eat souls, nom nom
-WP Click-

In labor with you 🤺🤺🤺
 BuggyOs
08:19:31 Bug-a-boo
Jungle
pack activities? Change custom ranks
 Night Crescent
08:18:18 Grey (she/her)
You unlock the next explore level at level 10.
 JunglePack
08:18:07 
hey sorry me again :/. my wolfes have not the titles like alpha and omega. does somebody knows where i can change it back to its original titels? (sorry if this is confusing)
 BuggyOs
08:17:19 Bug-a-boo
Zefhyr
I think it was just every 10 levels?
 Autumn's Wraith
08:17:15 Flayre, Autumn
Pathri ambushes Taurak and playfully tackles them.

Stats: Stealth +3
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Shifty
 Null
08:17:11 Null, Knight
zefhyr

pretty sure its level 10 for each one but I'm not sure

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +1
Cougar : +5
Komodo Dragon : -5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Karma x saratank | PiratesMarch 16, 2022 07:45 PM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award
Laszlo might be a heartless pirate that rarely lets anyone get close to him, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to have the surgeon take a look at her leg. She doesn't need to be losing it from an infection and he is sure that she would blame him for it too if that were the case. He didn't need to have blame placed on him when she wasn't the one being careful enough to keep an eye out on her surroundings. As much as he hates her being on board, he has to somewhat keep her alive, much to his dismay.

He rolled his eyes when she made the comment of talking to the captain. Like he was going to let her go down to the prisoner by herself and have her end up killing him. He would rather not let that happen considering that the man is his prisoner, not hers. He could've had Nate go down with her, which she probably would've preferred since he is nicer than Laszlo ever would be to anyone that isn't his sisters. Besides, he wanted to take a closer look at the captain anyways as well as see what he had to say to Amara's questions.

He scoffed when the man made the comment of them knowing each other. "Far from it really. She was the one sneaking onto my ship." He grumbled with a shake of his head while also giving a pointed look at Amara. "Trust me, I wouldn't want her on my ship to begin with."

His brow raised when the man said what he was going to do with Amara once he had her in his grasp. Exactly why he hates people to begin with and how filthy they are. His crew isn't like this to say the least as he doesn't tolerate that type of stuff. They know that if he found out that they would do this to a woman, they would either be killed on the spot or they would be cut from the crew and kept on land where the authorities could do what they wanted with them. As for him, if he ever even found a woman to even care about, which he never had to begin with, he would never treat them the way that this man would. He doesn't even have fun with women when he is on land either because then they would only end up getting too attached and try to do stuff that wouldn't be fond of.

He pursed his lips when she asked if she could go back up deck. He wanted to say no, but he has a feeling that it wouldn't end well. It might end up with her screaming at him and he doesn't feel like dealing with his ear being yelled off. "Very well. I will be up shortly. Don't do anything stupid unless you would like a punishment to be handed to you." Once he made sure she was no longer below deck, he grabbed the keys and unlocked the cell. "You see, I don't leave anyone that attacks MY ship alive. You were only alive to talk to her." He said as he pulled his sword from his waist. "You should've known better to attack one of the Azure siblings. Now you will pay the price." He said before he ended up ending the life of the man. "I will see you in hell."

He cleaned his sword before he went back above deck. He found Nate standing near Amara to make sure she wasn't going to do anything stupid. He stopped, knowing he doesn't have to deal with her since she is already being watched, but he needs to have Nate deal with the dead body before it ends up stinking the place up. It needs to be thrown overboard for the sharks to munch on. He approached them as he looked at Nate. He gave him a look and the man went off to go take care of the body.

"Even though he has been dealt with and everything, I am still turning you into the authorities."
Karma x saratank | PiratesMarch 16, 2022 10:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara nearly ran up the steps to get away from the former captain. Her breaths were heavy as she reached the side of the ship, clutching the railing, fighting back the tears that started to threaten their way down. *You can't show them you're weak* she told herself as she was shaking. The things he said he was going to do, it only made her realize just how hated she was by her father.

Amara managed to slow her breathing enough where she didn't look panicked and slowly sat down with her back to the side of the ship. Hearing footsteps she assumed it was Laszlo, and she was right as she opened them and he spoke. "They won't do anything now. Not now that he's, I'm assuming dead?" She shook her head. "My father has no claims to me with my age, nor would he help me. I would assume some fool might try to take pity on me, try to make me fall for him and claim I owe him for my life." With a sigh she stood back up, though was still stumbling with not getting her sea legs yet.

Her eyes landed on Laszlo before she spoke again. "Why didn't you just throw me to him and have been done with me? Not that I'm not grateful, just, curious. You had every right to." Her tone showed that she was grateful to him, though, she figured he did it for selfish reasons. *Probably just like the others, Wanting to use me* she thought before she looked back towards the ocean, making herself very vulnerable to him. She crossed her arms a bit before she rubbed one, raising her sleeve just slightly revealing a few scars she had before it lowered again, not realizing what she did.

Karma x saratank | PiratesMay 26, 2022 04:03 PM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award
Laszlo knew she was crying before he came in due to her tear-stained cheeks. He hummed as he looked at her, knowing she is trying to show him that she isn't weak. He will admit, he gives kudos to her for trying to act all tough and whatnot even though she is clearly breaking down on the inside. Still, that isn't going to stop him from handing her over to the authorities when they get to land. Besides, a woman on board was nothing but bad luck for them. He leaned against the railing, his arms crossed over his chest as he listened to her talk. As he listened, his gaze shifted to the horizon, seeing a ship approaching them. He glanced at the eagles nest, seeing that his lookout wasn't concerned with who it was. A small smile flickered across his face as he knew exactly whose ship it is. So, he did nothing as he looked back at Amara.

"Obviously he is dead." He said with a wave of his hand like it was nothing. He shrugged his shoulders, not caring much of what will happen to her. She isn't his concern since she isn't part of his crew and never will be. "The world is how it is. There is nothing you can do about it to have it change no matter how much you do try to change it." He let a sigh leave his lips as he pushed off of the railing. When she asked why he is still keeping her around, he couldn't help but roll his eyes. How many times does he have to tell her the same thing over and over again? Next time she asks that, he might not have the patience to keep her alive or he might just throw her overboard. "People who attack my ship and crew die without mercy. And I have told you that I was giving you to the authorities. Unless you don't like me keeping you alive and everything, I will happily throw you overboard so the sharks can consume you." He suggested just as the ship pulled up near his.

It was a bit odd, really. None of the crew seemed concern about the ship that just pulled up next to them. It's like they either don't care or they haven't noticed. The ship is as dark as midnight and the sails were as red as wine. A Mermaid crafted out of oak and colored black like the ship is attached to the front. Her hands were propelled out towards the sea with a starfish the color of the sails cupped in her hands. Lanterns are attached around the ship to have them light the deck once the sun disappears from the sky. An anchor hangs on the right side of the ship, ready to be dropped on command. The last detail was the name of the ship. The name 'Poisoned Curse' is etched in red cursive into the side of the ship. Everything about the ship was extraordinary as his, but this ships captain was quite unique. The captain is a woman.

A woman swung onto his ships deck and landed with a thud. A smile was curved on her reddish lips as her bright ocean blue eyes flickered with mischief. She wore a pair of black pants, having the bottoms be tucked into her knee-high black leather boots. A white off the shoulder long sleeve shirt clung to her body, the hem of it lifting slightly to reveal a bit of her toned abdomen. Her sandy blonde hair is pulled over her shoulder, braided to stay out of her face and not get in her way. Usually, she wore a hat, but she didn't feel like wearing it right now. She has two silver hoops in both her earlobes and two more in the cartilage of her left ear. A sword is strapped to her waist while a pistol is tucked into the waistband of her pants in the front. An ugly scar lined her right jaw, but she mostly ignores it, especially the crew as they know not to stare at it.

"Replacing me already, Lazzy?" She pouted as she looked between him and Amara. I thought Melissa and I were the only women in your life." She said, clearly messing him. Soon her pout turned into a smile as she rushed up to him and gave him a hug, which he returned. "I'm only kidding. I'm just surprised you have a woman on ship with everything that people believe with us being on a ship." She stated as she turned towards Amara. "Nice to meet you, darling. I'm Annalise, the captain of the Poinsed Curse." Laszlo rolled his eyes at her, knowing she is sometimes way too friendly to people she first meets, unless they are attacking her ship.

"Amara, this is Annalise, as you know." He said as he looked at her. "She's my sister and a pain in my ass as well." He said as a joke, causing her to dramatically be hurt by such a comment.
Karma x saratank | PiratesMay 26, 2022 06:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara bit back an annoyed groan when he mentioned still taking her to the authorities. She didnt want to go back, especially when the person she was suppose to marry is dead. Her father would just use her again as a gambling chip. She saw a ship in the distance, and could tell by the way the crew didnt seem worried, it was either passing by, or they knew them.

Amara had to try to think of a way out of this mess. "How long until we hit the next port then" she asked, not looking at Laszlo. Before she could get a reply, the other ship grew close enough for someone to swing off, landing near her and Laszlo. She took a step back before the woman spoke. *Replace someone* she thought. Then the woman mentioned that she was kidding which only confused Amara more.

Amara glanced at Laszlo when he mentioned Annalise was his sister before she turned back to the other woman. She wasnt all that pleased that Laszlo gave the woman her name, but there was no taking it back. "Nice to meet you" she said before she looked back down. *Well, there goes my theory of him just hating females* she thought with a small inward scoff. She looked back up at Annalise. "Dont worry, once we hit the next port, your brother will be sure to rid himself of me so I wont replace anyone" she said, trying to give a light hearted laugh, but didnt do the best with it. She stepped away, but didnt go too far as she leaned back against the railing and sighed, knowing they wouldnt hear it.

Karma x saratank | PiratesMay 27, 2022 12:00 AM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award
Annalise smiled warmly at Amara when she greeted her. She could tell that the woman is confused but she will explain it later once she is able to or if the woman asks. "It is nice to meet you too." She said right back before looking between her and Laszlo for a moment. Maybe this might be the woman that he needs in life. Then again, she knows that if she brings it up, he will shoot that idea down and say that will never be happening. At hearing her words at what her brother is going to do with her once they hit port, her smile faded. She turned towards him and whacked him upside the head hard, causing him to grumble at her as his hand went to his head and glared at her hard.

"Please explain to me, brother, why you will be dropping her off at the next port." She said with her arms over his chest and her brow raised. All he can say is that she better be glad she is his brother or she wouldn't be getting away with smacking him upside the head. "She sneaked onto my ship only because she didn't want to marry the man she was promised to through a game that he won her hand in." He explained as he rubbed his head a few more moments. He hates when she does that but won't do much about it since she is his sister. "You and me both know how that life is, Laz. Why turn her in when she clearly doesn't want it? You were the same way." She pointed out as she walked over to Amara.

She stood next to the woman and looked out at the horizon with her. She hummed and stared at the beauty for a moment before speaking. "Don't mind Laszlo. He is pretty tough but once he warms up to you, he's a completely different person. You just have to earn his trust to show that you won't do anything." She explained as she looked at the woman. She knows it is harder said than done, but it is a general direction for her to try and head towards. She jerked her head to motion for Laszlo to come over here. He came over and leaned on the railing on the other side of Amara. "Laszlo, why don't you keep her on the ship? It would be nice to have a woman's touch on your ship again since I'm no longer sailing with you. Besides, it will help her out with her situation, no?"

He looked at her with wide eyes, not liking the idea of that in the slightest. "Absolutely fucking not, Anna! You were the only woman I let in my ship, which the crew didn't argue against since you are my blood. Amara is not, so that is not going to go down well for the crew." He explained as his hands waved around without a purpose, something he did when he was frustrated and angry. She gave him a stern look, showing she isn't budging on this topic. "I can't take her as my crew is full of men and women both. Just do it, for me please?" He grumbled under his breath before shaking his head. "Whatever. I don't even care. Whatever Amara wants." He said, over with the conversation as he moved away from them and headed towards the captain's quarters and slamming the door behind him.
Karma x saratank | PiratesMay 27, 2022 12:12 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara didnt really hear what the two were discussing before Annalise walked over to her. *How could I even get him to warm up to me? I'm just trash that walked onto his ship because I was too much of a coward* she thought. She didnt look at the other woman before she spoke. "I doubt he will allow me to stay. He's pretty much made it clear I'm not welcome." Her eyes remained locked on the horizon.

When Annalise walked away, Amara barely glanced over. She couldnt hear what was said before Laszlo stormed off to his quarters, making Amara flinch a bit. She looked more confused now as he said she wasnt allowed to be left alone for any sort of reason. *Will he blame that on me* she thought. Her blue eyes were locked on the door Laszlo slammed before she looked for a place she could sit down. Her eyes landed on a few boxes in a corner, and she figured since she would stay in one spot, how could she get in trouble for that?

Amara slowly walked towards the boxes before she sat down and sighed. Closing her eyes, she had memories of her mother flashing before her eyes. Her voice rang in Amara'a head as a melody danced within. Slowly without realizing it, Amara started to hum and sing as well, following the tune her mother sang many years before.

Karma x saratank | PiratesMay 27, 2022 12:17 PM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award
Annalise couldn't help but shake her head when Laszlo ended up storming off like he usually does when she gets under his skin. She let a sigh out before going over to Amara near the boxes. She knelt down in front of the woman, a warm smile on her face. "Hey, don't mind him. We had a life like yours before we ended up turning towards becoming pirates. Our other sister, Melissa, didn't turn towards it and continued on with that life. So, we understand you, him most of all. I just don't understand why he is acting like that towards you when he was put into a somewhat of a similar situation as you. Perhaps this life has hardened him more than I thought over the years." She muttered as she pushed herself to stand up.

She went to the railing and grabbed the rope that she swung over on. "He's willing to let you stay since I got under his skin. Us girls gotta stick together." She said with a wink and a small smile. "Go talk to him and put your foot down that you will not leave this ship once he makes port. He'll respect you just a little bit that you ended up putting your foot down and that you aren't going to budge on it and that you aren't taking his bullshit. One last thing. Tell my big oaf of a brother I love him and I'll see him around." She gave the woman one last wink before swinging onto her ship and sailing away.

Laszlo watched Annalise's ship sail away from him through the window he was looking through. He let a sigh leave his lips, hating that she left so soon after just coming. Then again, it is his fault that he stormed off. He hates when his sister gets under his skin like that. Maybe Amara will come down and stand up for herself. Then again, she probably. With that being said, he'll just hand her to the authorities like he said would. Now, if she does stand up for herself like he knows Anna told her to do, perhaps they can talk about some sort of an arrangement with her staying on his ship for a little bit.
Karma x saratank | PiratesMay 27, 2022 01:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara watched and listened to Annalise before she looked towards Laszlo's cabin. Slowly she got off the boxes and made her way towards the door and knocked. She didn't really wait too long before she walked in. She watched for his reaction before she spoke. "I'm not going to the authorities" she said. While she still sounded shy, she was being firm.

Amara sighed. "I know I shouldn't have snuck onto the ship, but I couldn't live my life has his, slave." She looked at Laszlo before she shook her head. "I wouldn't know what to do if you did still throw me off at the next port, but I won't lie, the life you seem to have here, it never gets dull does it" she asked. Her eyes stayed locked onto him, wondering what he would say to her.

She bit her lip a bit before she looked out the window. She didn't realize how tired she was until then. Running away, the fight, it was all hitting her now, but she wasn't going to show that, not right now anyway. "I-I want to stay" she told him. "At least here I would know I won't be sold or gambled away."

Karma x saratank | PiratesMay 11, 2023 05:37 AM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award

Laszlo looked out the big window in the captain's quarter, watching as Annalise's ship sailed away. He let a sigh leave his lips before he turned away from the sight. He sat down in the seat in front of an oak desk that had stacks of paper and a map with multiple markings all over it. He should've talked to his sister more instead of letting Amara get under his skin. Who knows when he will see her next since she is just as busy as he is. Perhaps when he finds the thing he has been searching for, she will meet him there. He knows she will as she has been searching for it too.

His gaze flickered up as his door opened and Amara walked in instead of asking if she could. He let a short irritated sigh leave his lips. Why can't this woman get the hint that he doesn't care for her and leave him alone? She was so determined on him not handing her to the authorities that it made him want to hand her over even more. He grumbled under his breath, his eyes closed as his fingers pressed against his temples and his lips formed a thin line. He knows she is only doing this because Annalise gave her the great idea of standing her ground. Oh how his sister is going to pay for it once he sees her next.

"Correction." He interrupted before she could continue on with her rambling. "The man is dead if I remember correctly. But continue on." He said as he waved his hand to have her continue, even if he didn't want to listen to a word she said. He will say that she is standing up for herself. He didn't think she had it in her to do so, even if she is still shy and tentative making her statement to him right now. "If you think about it, we are all slaves in a way." He said as he finally opened his eyes and looked up to her. "For example, us pirates are slaves in a way. Once we die, we go down to Davy Jones Locker and then we are chained to him for all of eternity." He hummed as she said that their life is never dull. He has to admit, the only time it is dull if they are on land and getting supplies. "Aye, for the most part."

He leaned back in his chair as he looked her up and down after she finished her speech. Once again, he gives her kudos for standing up for herself, but he doesn't need another woman on his ship after Annalise. His men barely tolerated her being on the ship and his right hand person, so he is certain they wouldn't tolerate this much better. Then again, after a whole, they were fine with her being on the ship and accepted her and talked to her. Even if it is a bad omen, perhaps having a woman and a bit of a feminine touch on the ship might be okay.

He sighed and shook his head. This might be the worst decision he is going to be making and will most likely be regretting it later. He knows she won't stop bugging him and will continue to keep probing him to stay, so there is no use in continuing to deny her it. He stood up from his chair and moved around the desk to stand in front of her. "Fine. No more bugging me about staying if I end up deciding that you will no longer be useful. You will be doing the same amount of work like the rest of my men on this ship. You might be a woman and I really don't care that you are, but you will pull your weight while you sail under me. There will be consequences if you try to defy me or even think you can try and not do as much work as the rest of my men. As far as anything else goes that you have questions about, you can ask my right hand man."

He walked away from her before going over to his bed in the corner and pulled back the blankets. He gestured towards it, seeing that the sun has set and night was upon them. He had an inkling that she was tired. He sure wasn't going to have her sleep below decks with the rest of the men as he knows some of them can be touchy feely with a woman. "You can sleep in my bed for now." He said before moving away and standing next to the door. "Next time you want to talk to me, don't barge in. It's impolite and could next time cause a bullet to be in your shoulder. I don't take kindly to people coming into my quarters without asking for permission first." He stated before he opened the door and left his cabin.

Karma x saratank | PiratesMay 11, 2023 03:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara watched Lazlo, listening before she spoke again. "That man wasnt the only one my father owes money to. Even with one dead, there are ten more with ease I would be a slave to" she replied. When he mentioned allowing her to stay, she gave a nod. "I may be a woman, but I am not lazy" she told him before giving a small sigh. It wasnt going to be easy, but she was willing to learn.

Amara tensed up a bit when he mentioned using his bed, though she assumed it was when he wasnt sleeping, but she knew she couldnt fight or argue with him at all. "Thank you. Shall I take my leave then and learn about what needs to be done around here" she asked. She stumbled a bit as a slightly larger wave than the rest hit the ship, though it wouldnt have been enough to throw anyone else off, but without having her "sea legs", Amara was easily still stumbling around like a child. She winced as she felt the wound on her leg, simply reminding her that it was far from healed, especially since it was still fresh. *At least it's a shallow wound. I can get used to this, if I am given the time* she thought to herself as she straightened herself back up.

Amara knew she would look like a fool for a while, but once she learned how to move with the ship, she didnt think that would be an issue. The issue would be, how long would it take for her to get used to being on the ocean.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us