Wolf Play : Purge x Corpses
Chatbox
 Black River
08:13:16 
New here! I've noticed that the quests I have don't seem to complete? Do I have to do something in order to activate them?
 Clear Sky
08:12:05 Sky / Blue - she,her
Rain
maybe you can add a Green Scarf or Daisy Gauntlet
 Raging Flames
08:09:59 Rage, Flames
Whisp
There are leaf earrings that could match the vibe?
 Whispering Rain
08:03:58 Whisp, Rain
Any other green gear yall think I should get her?
 Whispering Rain
08:02:33 Whisp, Rain
Paws?
-WP Click-
 icemoons
07:58:23 slushy,ice,moon,
I give you a week pixie
 MINEOLA
07:58:03 Alfi Darky
@Clear Sky
Most of them are for a palette 🤣
 Vulpixles
07:57:07 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Primary Account: 96 Mushrooms
Mushroom Hole: 7700 Mushrooms

I don't know how long I give myself before I blow all of this mush
 Clear Sky
07:56:54 Sky / Blue - she,her
alfi darki, that real nice i wish i had that amount of apples
 MINEOLA
07:56:05 Alfi Darky
Apples: 21
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 561
Mushrooms Saved: 380

Not bad :)
 Clear Sky
07:55:17 Sky / Blue - she,her
bear lol :')
 Bears den
07:54:09 Bear
Sky your talking? XD
Apples: 0
Mushrooms: 17
Mushrooms Saved: 0
 Clear Sky
07:53:38 Sky / Blue - she,her
broke*
 Clear Sky
07:53:25 Sky / Blue - she,her
Apples: 2
Mushrooms: 33
Mushrooms Saved: 9,800

im basically brok :'(
 starrywing
07:48:41 Novo/Starry
red
blue
hollow
domain expansion
purple
 Arachne
07:48:07 Ara/Kat
Whisp
thank you! :D
 Whispering Rain
07:46:19 Whisp, Rain
Ara
Beautiful!
 Arachne
07:45:52 Ara/Kat
paws? <3
-WP Click-
 Vulpixles
07:39:59 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Or Realm > Marketplace > Barter > Custom

But a lot of the custom gear cost apples
 Ecifircas
07:33:36 
Enlighten purple, Realm > Marketplace > Barter > Gear.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -2
Red Fox : +2
Caiman : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   8 

Purge x CorpsesJuly 17, 2021 04:25 AM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award

Hannah noticed him patting the place next to him. Her eyebrows rose slightly, but shrugged, knowing it couldn’t do any harm, hopefully. Sitting down next to him, she eyed the practically empty bottle with worry. A sober Grayson was enough to deal with, a drunk one was going to be a lot, difficult to handle. Keeping her face calm while he ranted, she watched the bottle fall to the ground, the shards of glass jumping everywhere as it shattered on the ground. She stared at the ground for a few moments, just watching the glass settle on the floor, while he ranted.

Hannah spun around, getting up from the ledge they had been sitting on. Standing behind she pressed her leg against him, until she was sure he’d have been able to feel the blade that was hidden on her pressing into his back. Normally, she would have gone for a more sensitive area, preferably the small cut she’d gotten on him the night before, but she wasn’t about to waste time trying to find that.

“You wanna know who I am? That’s a bit of a shame there, pretty boy-” she whispered to him, putting more venom on the nickname than she meant to. “It doesn’t really matter who I am, all that really matters is what you think. I know you’re very likely suspicious of me for killing your bitch but truly, I wouldn’t have wasted my time on her. She was nothing and neither are you”

She stepped back away from him, moving back over to the side to be able to watch him properly. “You claim you’re all so loyal and whatever, but all that really shows is how far up your own ass you are and the sooner you admit that, the sooner you’ll realize just how damn pathetic you really are. Besides, you wouldn’t stand a chance against me, big guy, no matter how badly you wished you could. You can’t beat me, and you won’t. So truly, give it your best” Hannah continued, keeping her hand close enough to her to grab the blade if she really needed to.
Purge x CorpsesJuly 17, 2021 04:52 AM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Grayson grunted softly as he felt the feeling of her leg against him, and then the blade of her knife against him. He chuckled softly. Grayson pulled away, turning towards her. She thought she was being big and bad? She was way more smaller than her, lacked the physical strength to take Grayson out, and she thought a knife was going to do anything for her? He scoffed slightly, clenching his fists. He would raise his eyebrows as Hannah began to speak.

"I really hope you know who you're talking to, kitten," he spat, recalling one of the other nicknames she had delivered to him last night. "I like how you think you know everything. You're not wrong, at all, but knowing you now, you really don't have the balls to do shit. You seem rather reasonable in most cases, so why would you have killed her? But hey, I might as well be fucking wrong," Grayson replied rather coldly towards her. "I may be nothing, but at least I have a purpose in my life."

Grayson eyed her as she stepped off towards the side, obviously to get a fuller view of him in case he did anything. Grayson shook his head, his eyes focusing on just her still. "I'm not the one making fun of some random man's wife because you're too caught up in your own shit. You probably have nothing else better to do, it's the only thing that keeps you alive more than likely," Grayson paused as she brought up how he wouldn't be able to beat her. Grayson shook his head again, but this time, it was followed by a chuckle. He found this really amusing, and for what?

"You wanna talk about how bad I wanna beat you?" Grayson said, swiftly moving towards her and using the fact that she was near the ledge to his advantage. Grayson has a hold of the front of her shirt, getting a full fist-full of it as he had held her just above the ledge, watching as her body hovered above the ground.

"Like I said, it's a long fucking way down," Gray said, forgetting she had the knife tucked away somewhere. This was so stupid of him to be doing, but what else was he supposed to do? Automatically sober up and apologize again? This time, this was her starting this shit, not him, and he wasn't about to let her words slide right past him this time.
Purge x CorpsesJuly 17, 2021 05:08 AM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award

Hannah’s smile increased as he retaliated, she wasn’t too thrilled by him stealing her nicknames but oh well, it was amusing either way. But her smile soon dropped at hearing his chuckle. She’d been around people like him for long enough to know it wasn’t good news when they chuckled like that. Especially not for her. But somehow, managed to keep her composure, pushing back the natural instinct to just let it go, apologise and hope he didn’t actually kill her. But by the time he had grabbed her shirt, she knew it was way too late for apologies.

This time, she’d have to figure this one out on her own. There wasn’t Will or Elijah to get in between them and stop them. It was up to her now to try to stay alive. She instinctively grabbed firmly onto his arm, glaring at him. Glancing down slightly, she could almost feel the distance between her and the ground, and it didn’t exactly fill her with hope. A fall from this height would almost definitely kill her, and she wasn't really wanting to die like this. Tearing her eyes away from the ground, her eyes bounced between him and the arm holding her.

Her hand almost immediately reached down, sliding the switchblade into her palm. Flicking it open, she gave him a smirk, before quickly slicing across his hand, pushing her legs down until she could feel the ledge against her shins. Hannah managed to grab onto it, pulling herself back over, dropping to the ground shakily. She looked back at him, glaring before she got up once more. That was it, whatever happened next, that was his fault for starting this shit again. “Okay, pretty boy, let’s do this”

Hannah barely waited a second after speaking before kicking at the back of one of his legs, using the leverage to push him down, shaking slightly but managing to stay on her feet. Stepping over him, she looked down at him, giving him a sweet smile as she flipped the blade in her hand, praying she didn’t drop it, or accidentally cut herself. “You wanna act so cocky? Try this one on for size now. Ten seconds in and I’ve already gotten you underneath me, how’s that one feel on your ego?” She muttered, her eyes giving off a very different vibe than her smile.
Purge x CorpsesJuly 17, 2021 05:25 AM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Grayson felt the warmth of her hand as she grabbed a hold of his arm, in which he wasn't prepared for that. He would want to let her go, but wouldn't do it. To be honest, he felt like nobody would really feel sorry about Hannah dying, but hey, who was he to assume? To be honest, he knew he wouldn't give a damn. Grayson could feel the glare that she gave him, in which he instinctively returned back, practically burning a hole into her soul before he would feel another sharp pain.

This time, he heard the switchblade do exactly what it was designed to do - switch the blade out and she had sliced across his hand. Almost immediately, he grabbed his hand, feeling the blood rush out of it. "Fucker," he groaned, watching as his hands would soon be smeared in his own blood. When was this going to stop? he would question himself, but there seemed to be no end to it when she had got up from the ground.

Grayson felt the back of his leg get kicked, making him drop to the ground. He decided not to use both hands to catch himself, as he didn't feel like yelling in pain, so instead, he caught himself with his good hand. Hannah, now above him, stepped over him and gave him a rather sweet smile. "Cute," he muttered softly, seeing her flip the blade in her hand.

"Try this one for size. Ten seconds in and I've already gotten you underneath of me, how's that one feel on your ego?" Those were the words that escaped her mouth as her eyes gave a rather obvious different vibe than the 'sweet' smile plastered across her bitchy face. Grayson huffed.

"I'm going to act cocky cause I actually know what I am, bitch," Grayson spat, grabbing the blade of the switchblade and ripping it out of her hands. Grayson would end up cutting the same hand - his right hand - the one she had cut only moments again, but this time it was in his palm. He clenched his jaw slightly, feeling the blood rush from both wounds, but didn't immediatley feel the pain due to adrenaline.

Grayson managed to push himself away from Hannah by scooting backwards as quickly as possible, and standing up. He held the blade in his right hand still, getting a good grip on it before he decided he would rush Hannah. He lunged at her, managing to pin her down in the same manner he had done the night before. Grayson used his knee to keep her down by placing it on her hip, and pinning her left arm down with his left hand.

"Does your ego feel any better this time around?"
Purge x CorpsesJuly 17, 2021 05:43 AM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award

Hannah grinned down at him, clearly seeing the anger on his face. “Didn’t your wife just die? Isn’t that a little too soon to be making moves on another woman?” she teased him. She was too busy letting her ego inflate to realize that he wasn’t just going to give up and let her kill him. She doubted that after all the comments she’d made, that she’d even make it out alive. Obviously it wasn’t an ideal situation, they both know he’d easily take her, but her pride wasn’t about to let him know that.

Her head tilted slightly in confusion as he spoke, realizing too late what he meant. She swore under her breath as he ripped the blade out of her hand, but suppressed the tiny laugh when he managed to cut himself on it. Idiot. Distracted by his idiocy, she barely saw him moving out from underneath her, finally paying attention once more when she saw him holding the blade in his hand, giving her a look that meant that this was likely going to hurt.

She barely had time to react as he lunged for her, pushing her down in a similar manner as he did earlier. Hannah felt the pressure on her hip, the strong grip holding her wrist down. She knew she couldn’t come anywhere close to beating him when it came down to strength, or skill for that matter. But that didn’t mean that was all she could do. She had her own ways of winning. Many disapproved, some even found it amusing, but all the same, it worked and that was exactly what she intended to do with Grayson.

Hannah couldn’t really do much, her left arm was impossible to use at this point in time, she definitely wasn’t going to be able to get out from underneath him with him holding her down like that. What she had to do was distract him, just enough to get the upper hand. An idea came to her head, it wasn’t ideal, but she figured it was just shocking enough to work. “Hmm, wouldn’t you like to know?” she taunted, trying to stall for a moment while she thought things through. Her mind was racing, trying to figure out if this was just going to get her killed quicker, or be smart enough to give her the upper hand.

Figuring she didn’t really have any other options, she kept a close eye on how close the blade was to her. Before she had the chance to hesitate, she leaned up slightly, just far enough to quickly press her lips against his. She paused for a moment, sliding her other leg up, between his, raising her knee just enough to firmly thrust it into his groin as she pulled away. Using the tiny moment of weakness, she grabbed the blade out of his hand, immediately moving it to his throat. “Well, kitten, feel any better?”
Purge x CorpsesJuly 17, 2021 07:16 AM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Just as Grayson was going to thrust her own knife into her heart, he was suddenly stopped when she had leaned up, pressing her own lips against his. He was taken aback, confused. Was this seriously how this was going? That was until he felt her pause, only to put her opposing leg up just enough to thrust, a bit more firmly he had anticipated, into his groin. Grayson winced, groaning, feeling the blade ripped from his hands as he noticed the blood smeared on it from his own hands.

"I feel great," he smiled, obvious slight pain in his eyes as he realized the adrenaline was wearing off slightly. He felt the cool blade against his throat, in which he slightly leaned into it.

"Since you're so hellbent on killing me, now's your chance," Grayson said, raising his eyebrows. In all honesty, this is what he had been waiting for. Something exciting, and something that would take him to Hannah - his Hannah. This made him rather upset that she had been stalling this entire time while she could've done this last night when the incident went down. Why not just kill him then?

Grayson then chuckled, feeling the pressure against his throat. He swallowed slightly, clearing his throat. "Unless you wanna kiss me again, of course." Grayson then felt himself become rather overwhelmed. Why the fuck was he playing into this? This was something he would never do, ever, and that's when he looked at his ring.

Grayson shook his head, a puzzled look shadowing over his face as he looked back at Hannah. Grayson had shoved her off of him, seeing that she didn't make much effort to keep him held down, and the size different didn't seem to help her any. Grayson looked away from her, sitting on the ground, his head buried in his hands as he felt warm tears run down his cheeks. He kept quiet, silently sobbing into his hands, but it was obvious what was happening due to the fact his shoulder rose and fell with each breath and sob.

Grayson didn't even acknowledge Hannah was there anymore. Lost in thought, he began to think about how his wife would look at him. Her smile. Her touch. Her reassuring words whenever something happened. How much she was actually there for him. How she actually made him feel like someone, not just another survivor in this fucked up world. Grayson sniffled softly, remembering Hannah - that she was there.

He waited for some comment, some sort of thing that would set him off as he looked up at her, feeling his fists clench.
Purge x CorpsesJuly 17, 2021 07:46 AM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award

Hannah watched him get up, struggling to keep the smug look on her when she realized how upset he was. It was definitely too soon. Although it had worked, it just felt wrong. This whole thing was a mistake. If he didn’t want to kill her even more now, she’d be surprised. Her whole world had gone to shit when she lost everything, but that wasn’t an excuse to make his whole world even more shitty. Sitting up, she turned to face him, unable to even look at him. It wasn’t something she was used to; guilt.

Hannah had lived her life forcing herself to believe that nothing mattered, no matter what she did, at the end of the day, it didn’t make a difference. She believed that if she wasn’t going to enjoy herself, do what she wanted, there wasn’t much point in even doing anything. Sure, that kind of made her a shitty person, but sometimes, just sometimes, she knew when it was time to do the right thing for once. Not for herself, but for others. It was why Elijah put up with her for so long, because being around a good person like that, made her a better person.

Laying back on the concrete, she stared up at the sky, trying to find the right words. “Well, that went south quite quickly, huh?” she muttered to herself. Groaning, she shielded her eyes from the sun. “For what it’s worth, I’m sorry, it’s clear she meant a lot to you and I should’ve realized that. Maybe you should have just let go of me when you had the chance” she told him, gesturing to the ledge. Apologising wasn’t easy for her, it never had been. “But uh, for a second there, you actually had me, thought I was actually gonna die. So um, congrats I suppose” She continued, trying to ease the tension slightly. “Just don’t let it get to your head, pretty boy” She added quietly.
Purge x CorpsesJuly 17, 2021 04:04 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Grayson looked at Hannah, noticing how she wasn't doing anything. At this moment, he was the most vulnerable had had been in a long time. His guard was finally down, and as an act of some sort of revenge, Grayson never even killed Hannah. Burying two bodies and having him at the wrong end of the stick wouldn't be worth it, hence why Hannah was still alive. Grayson sniffled, running his good hand through his hair.

Grayson watched as Hannah laid back on the concrete, in which his eyes followed hers up into the sky. It was partly cloudy, some sunshine peering through the thick and fluffy clouds that danced around in the sky, moving along whenever they felt like it. Grayson scoffed, tilting his head slightly at her apology. "It took you a whole night to not only realize how much of an asshole who you are, but also how much she meant to me? She was my wife, why wouldn't she mean anything to me?" Grayson replied, shifting slightly as he looked down at his cut hand.

That was for sure going to leave a scar, he thought.

"Should've dropped you when I had the chance," Grayson muttered softly. "So are we good? Am I going to have to chop off my fuckin' hand in order for you to back off?" Grayson asked, but more or less it suggested that he didn't want to deal with her shit anymore. He was tempted to simply leave, but he did in fact want answers, even if it meant she lied. It was better than nothing, he supposed, which even her lying wouldn't be a surprise. Grayson balanced the pros and cons - more pros than cons. The biggest con was that she would perhaps lie, but the biggest pro was that he would at least have answers and well, they might get onto good terms.

"I just have one question for you," Grayson inhaled, grimacing at the pain he would now feel in his hand. He sighed softly before speaking again. "Why did you come up here in the first place?"
Purge x CorpsesJuly 17, 2021 10:02 PM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award

Hannah sat quietly, as he responded from her apology. She knew it would have just been a hell of a lot easier if she had received to just stay inside, they could have avoided this whole mess. But even then, the one thing that was bothering her was why he was here. Elijah and Will had literally gone to help him do the preparations and burial of his wife, and he was busy sitting up here, drinking. It didn’t make any sense to her, but at this point in time, she knew it was better to leave it for now, he definitely wasn’t the one who needed to explain himself.

Glancing at his hand, she got up, taking the piece of cloth out of the pocket of her jacket. Hannah usually kept it on her for this exact reason. Sharp blades and anger issues never ended well, especially if she was involved with it somehow. Grabbing his hand, she wiped some of the blood off, trying to avoid the actual wound as much as she could. Once it was more or less clean, she held out her hand for his other hand, where he had managed to cut his palm open.

“Well, not to sound condescending or anything, I didn’t actually know it was you up here. I just saw a person and wanted to make sure it wasn’t an infected or someone who had a bad night. But I don’t really know why I stayed” she told him quietly, focussing on trying to wipe the blood off him, seeing as though it was kind of her fault that he had gotten cut anyway. “But yeah, I think we’re good,” she answered him. Clearing her throat, she glanced at him before back down at his hand.

“So, what were you even doing up here anyway? It seems a little odd to be up here, by yourself. You were kind of asking for trouble if you ask me” she added, trying to ease the tension a little.
Purge x CorpsesJuly 18, 2021 01:27 AM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Grayson exhaled softly. He found it rather interesting she was up here. Something seemed off almost. Obviously if you saw someone sitting up on a roof alone, they'd want to be alone right, and that would be obvious? Soon he would learn her reasoning, but it just didn't settle fine with him for some odd reason. Grayson shifted slightly as he felt his hand beginning to throb. He groaned softly.

Grayson looked up at Hannah to see her grab a piece of cloth from her pocket, in which she grabbed in his hand. As much as he wanted to pull away, he didn't, and allowed her to clean his hand up. He began to shake slightly as she touched around the wounds, cleaning up the blood. Why be nice now? he thought to himself, deciding it meant nothing. Probably just playing nice so she wouldn't die sooner than she had to, huh. Yeah. Probably that.

Grayson wiped below his nose with his left hand as she continued to wipe away blood on his other. "I will tell you that it was someone who had a shitty night," Grayson stated, in which he believed that was obvious. "And no way an infected would be up here, Hannah. This entire place is cleared," Grayson pointed out. He wasn't trying to get another rise out of her, but he decided to point it out for the sake of attempting to get some sort of response out of her for the reasoning of her coming up here.

"I'm up here because I can. And well, I've been attracting trouble since day one, nothing new," Grayson replied. He was sure he was going to ask her again as to why she was up here, but left it alone. Instead, he would ask something a bit more different.

"Why be nice now? You had every chance to not only say absolutely nothing, but it took you this long to realize how screwed I am."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us