Chatbox
 Aurora's Pack
01:26:17 
-WP Click-

Can't get over my catch of the day in the wolf party she's great
 technoblade
01:23:58 Lil Techy | Techno
Eci

You're fine ^^ I was wondering what to do with the siblings anyways so at least they are going to a good place to be used for something
 Ecifircas
01:21:17 
technoblade, thank you so much for the babies. ;^;

Don't mind the lag on accepting, I'm just working up 1k mush in Explore really quick so I can even afford the expansion to take them in, haha.
 Purgatory
01:20:14 Purge/Purse/Pug
Alright cool, just making sure before I start hoarding 'em
 Ecifircas
01:18:17 
Nothing is different about the pulls you make with coins versus mush so yes. :-)
 SixBears
01:18:07 evebot
Yes :)
 Purgatory
01:17:31 Purge/Purse/Pug
A question for next event, will it be possible to pull the boost from wolf party using tokens?
 Ecifircas
01:16:56 
I'm too poor to be scared. You can't scare me. I have nothing to lose. lmao
 Purgatory
01:16:32 Purge/Purse/Pug
Eh I trust our dev, was never really that concerned
 Revelry
01:16:28 Rev
This new update is gonna make my life really easy though. Now I can separate saving for ever mush from Wolfparty saving mush
 SixBears
01:16:09 evebot
I jump scared you guys lol
 Revelry
01:14:44 Rev
Every day a new different heart attack in WP.
 Ecifircas
01:12:58 
Revelry, it's Horse Eden (WolfPlay's horse-themed sister game)'s primary currency - like how ours are called mushrooms.
 technoblade
01:12:38 Lil Techy | Techno
Eve

Thank you 🙏

Eci

I dunno how mine would go from 1k to 1.6k XD
 distant-lands
01:12:37 katy | beetle
Rev,
it's the currency on HEE
 Revelry
01:12:14 Rev
What is a Eden Buck?
 Ecifircas
01:11:58 
technoblade, psst, with the new update it'll show you what your new dominance would be if you staggered. Maybe that will give you some sort of leg up on getting onto the leaderboard? :^)
 Vulpixles
01:11:56 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Eve saves the day (and the mush)
 SixBears
01:11:40 evebot
All fixed. :)
 technoblade
01:11:07 Lil Techy | Techno
I am so glad it is a bug cause I would rather not have to restart getting 800,000 mush again...

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : +1
Baboon : -1
Bobcat : +2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Flood  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    27    28    29    30    31   ..   43 

Outlander x MeekoMay 15, 2024 10:00 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex had slept well the previous night and likely would have remained asleep a while longer if Sky getting out of the bed hadn't disturbed him. With a soft and somewhat tired groan escaping him he lifted an arm and laid it over his forehead before slowly opening his eyes. He paused as he looked up at the ceiling before letting his gaze drop to examine the rest of the room. For a moment he was confused before he recalled the events of the previous night. Tensing he jolted into a sitting position fully awake as the realization that he'd kissed Skylar not once but twice hit him. He could feel his heart stammering inside his chest as he moved to stand up. What exactly had he done? Letting Skylar kiss him and then initiating a kiss... What had he been thinking? What or how was he going to say and explain everything to Skylar? With his mind racing a million miles a minute he looked toward the bed, only then realizing that Skylar wasn't there.
Outlander x MeekoMay 15, 2024 10:46 PM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar took extra long in the shower, he was in no hurry to face Alex. Once he got out he had realized he didn't bring any clean clothes in. "Shit." He muttered under his breath. He quickly dried his hair so he didn't have to worry about it and then wrapped the towel around his waist. He walked out of the bathroom and noticed Alex up. A wave of anxiety came over him and he smiled awkwardly. "I didn't think you'd be up since its still quite early." Sky said as he walked over to his dresser. He grabbed clothes and went back to the bathroom.
Outlander x MeekoMay 15, 2024 11:21 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex could feel himself beginning to spiral into a panic. "Take a deep breath and try to calm down, Alex." He muttered quietly to himself. He kissed Skylar, twice but it wasn't the end of the world. If he could just... lifting a hand he ran his fingers through his hair, drawing in a deep breath and holding it as he did so. If he could just explain things to Skylar then everything would be fine. Yeah, everything would be okay, he just had to tell Skylar the truth. Biting at the corner of his bottom lip he exhaled the breath he'd been holding and did his best to relax his body. Upon hearing someone step into the room Alex looked over and paused upon seeing Skylar in nothing but a towel. He did his best to ignore the way his cheeks warmed at the sight as he listened to him. "Ah, yeah. I tend to wake up early." What the hell was that? He silently cursed himself as Skylar moved to head back into the bathroom once he'd grabbed his clothes.
Outlander x MeekoMay 15, 2024 11:28 PM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Once Skylar finished getting dressed he made his way back into the room, nervous as hell. He threw the towel into his laundry bin before checking the time, it was quite early being almost 7 am. Sky was surprised he had woken up this early. He then glanced at Alex before sitting on the edge of the bed. He didn't know what to say or whether he should say something or not. Sky rubbed his eyes before running his hair through his slightly damp hair. He sighed before bringing his hands back down to his lap. The silence was too awkward so Sky went on his phone for a moment, to act distracted.
Outlander x MeekoMay 15, 2024 11:40 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex paced around the room for a while before forcing himself to stop and sit down on the edge of the bed. He was trying to figure out where or how to even go about telling Skylar the truth, that as much as he'd enjoyed the kisses it couldn't happen again. Damn it. This was the very reason he never drank, never did drugs. His thoughts got all muddled and he ended up making horrible choices. When Sky returned from the bathroom Alex looked toward him. He swallowed thickly, his throat tightening with the rise of anxiety he felt as he watched the male move over and sit down on the bed. The silence was deafening and yet he found himself unable to break it, to begin saying what he knew he should. For several moments he was still and silent, his blue gaze on Skylar as he grabbed his phone. Looking away he moved to stand up. "I, uh..." He cleared his throat. "I'm gonna get something to drink." He said before moving to swiftly leave the room and head toward the kitchen.
Outlander x MeekoMay 15, 2024 11:46 PM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar looked over at Alex when he heard him start to speak, it even made his heart jump a little. He was scared of what he was going to say... but then he was relived. "Okay." Sky said quietly, staring at the male as he made his way out of the room pretty quickly. Sky shook his head slightly and panic started to set in. What if things had been ruined between them? Sky got up a couple of moments after him and followed him. "We need to talk about last night." Sky said bluntly as he leaned against the kitchen counter.
Outlander x MeekoMay 15, 2024 11:54 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
With his heart beating loud enough that the sound of it was ringing in his ears, Alex slowed his hurried pace when he reached the kitchen. He drew in a breath and let it out, willing his racing heart to slow and his panic to dissipate. Moving over to the cupboard where he recalled seeing Skylar grab the cups the night before he grabbed one of the cups inside before moving to fill it with cool water. He heard the sound of Skylar moving into the kitchen and so wasn't too surprised to see him lean against the kitchen counter. Bringing the cup to his lips he took a sip and listened to his words before giving a slow nod. "Yeah. I think so too." He said, relieved that his voice didn't betray his inner turmoil as he turned to face Skylar.
Outlander x MeekoMay 16, 2024 12:03 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar brought his hands up to his face, rubbing it a bit before running his fingers through his hair. "We were pretty fucked up and I'm willing to forget everything that happened." Sky said, crossing his arms. The words he spoke were not true whatsoever, how could he just forget what happened. He liked what happened despite the fact that he wasn't sober, he would do it sober if Alex would let him. Skylar took a deep breath before he looked at Alex through his eyebrows, clenching his jaw.
Outlander x MeekoMay 16, 2024 12:13 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hearing Skylar's words, Alex tightened his hold on the cup in his hand. He was willing to forget everything that happened? Alex knew he should be overjoyed to hear that, pleased and relieved that Skylar had just given him a perfect out, and yet he was shocked to find himself feeling... upset. Why did it bother him? He wasn't entirely sure. Perhaps it was because the kisses he had shared with Skylar had been the first time he'd ever kissed or been kissed by someone he was actually into. Or perhaps it was because he'd liked it, really truly liked it. Regardless of the reason though, his chest tightened at the idea of simply 'forgetting' about what had transpired between them. "Oh." He looked down at the cup of water in his hand before looking back at Skylar. "Do you want to forget what happened?" He said, the question escaping him before he could stop it.
Outlander x MeekoMay 16, 2024 12:20 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar still looked at Alex intensly before looking away for a moment from Alex's words. "No, I don't." Skylar said shaking his head slightly before looking back at Alex. Skylar chest tightened, and he brought a hand up and rubbed in the middle of his upper chest slightly before holding his hand in place. "Do you?" Sky then asked quietly, staring into Alex's eyes. He wasn't ready for the answer, he was unsure of how he would react if Alex said something he didn't quite like.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    27    28    29    30    31   ..   43 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us