Wolf Play : Outlander x Meeko
Chatbox
 Eno
05:19:16 
It's also peak time for activity so that's not super surprising
 Caeruleum
05:19:05 Cae, Blue
Eno, dang it :( rng hates me so id rather not gamble all the old ones getting 150+ dom XD
 MLadySkylar
05:18:17 P'Sky
Petry
I've been watching YouTube on my tv, it's load great but WP another story.
I thought it was my phone
 Amygdala
05:17:59 Amy/Anpmygdala
*has said
 Amygdala
05:17:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
The dragons's remarks are hilarious
(Should i get the wingleader) is by far the most hilarious thing tairn
 Enigma
05:17:40 
Waiting on people to pick up their wolves is stressing me out :') I had a dream last night that I woke up and the pack had finally picked up their wolves. I just wanna get off of here at this point LMAO
 TheFlyingKitten
05:17:30 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Sky

Maybe it's a server thing. I dunno. Just glad Spectrum isn't being dumb again, never works when you want/need it to.
 MLadySkylar
05:16:51 P'Sky
Sal
That was a whooping xD
Good battle
 Eno
05:16:49 
Cres,
Seems random. My highest one is 9 yr and then jumps randomly from 6 to 15 and then back down
 MLadySkylar
05:16:38 P'Sky
Petry
Especially when logging in!
It lags so hard
 Salom_
05:16:35 Sal, Salmon
Bjake
That's so cute!
 Anatolian Shepherd
05:16:28 Zombified Breyer
@Amy
That's very true. I could train her to be a battle wolf.
 TheFlyingKitten
05:16:16 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Sky

I'm so glad I'm not the only one. :')
 kycantina
05:16:09 ky
Amy, no judgement, I've got too many reaction clips of me cackling to the silly parts of those books lol
 Amygdala
05:15:39 Amy/Anpmygdala
Anatolian
You could keep her for looks and to hold dominance
 Zeraphia
05:15:30 Vah the Ancient One
BJake

Awh they're adorable!
 Eno
05:15:13 
Eni,
Yes, seems like it
 Anatolian Shepherd
05:15:02 Zombified Breyer
@Amy
I know, her not being hero ruined it for me lol. I just love how she looks, though.
 BJake
05:14:58 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
Made 5 of these lil guys today all different characters :0
 Amygdala
05:14:46 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Shush XD
I fi ished the book, i love the names lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +1
Wolverine : +2
Red Fox : -2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    24    25    26    27    28   ..   43 

Outlander x MeekoMay 14, 2024 12:17 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex would be lying if he were to say he hadn't felt a moment of uncertainty at the answer that was given. Skylar's house? For a second he bit at his lower lip before giving a nod. "That's fine." Certainly, it was better than the option of going to his place where he'd be fretting about every action or word that Skylar did or said. When he started walking, Alex moved to follow after him, swiftly falling into step beside him as he did so. He remained acutely aware of the fact that Skylar was holding onto his arm, though he made no move to pull his arm free. With his blue hues still fixed on the male walking beside him, Alex hadn't failed to miss the glance Skylar threw his way or the way his smile seemed to grow. He bit back a chuckle and looked forward as they continued to walk.
Outlander x MeekoMay 14, 2024 12:21 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
The walk to Sky's was peaceful and silent, just how Sky wanted it to be. He finally let go of Alex when he walked up the steps of his front porch. He then opened the door, pushing it with his body. He then waited for Alex to walk in before closing it. He then kicked off his shoes before making his way to the kitchen. "Do you want anything to drink?" Sky asked as he grabbed himself a cold cup of water.
Outlander x MeekoMay 14, 2024 12:29 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex didn't attempt to say anything as they walked. He was enjoying the relative silence in the world around himself and Skylar. He glanced toward him briefly when he let him go and, after watching him move up the steps to the door, he started after him. "Thanks." He said when Skylar held the door for him before stepping inside. Slipping off his shoes he looked around the place, taking it in as he followed Sky to the kitchen. "Just some water?" He answered, turning his gaze to him as he did so.
Outlander x MeekoMay 14, 2024 12:34 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Okay." Sky replied as he then poured another cup of cold water for Alex. "Here." Sky said with a smile as he handed the cup to Alex. He took a sip of his water before chugging the rest. "Oh my god, water tastes so good right now." Sky said before pouring himself another cup, this time he didn't chug it though. "Okay to my room now." Sky said as he walked past Alex, sipping on his water. He turned on his ledlights to dim white, just enough so they could see but not bright enough to be annoying at the moment. He sat down on his bed, that wasn't made. His room was fairly messy, but it didn't seem to bother Sky right now like it normally would. Sky was going to apologize for it being messy but he just couldn't get that many words out at the moment.
Outlander x MeekoMay 14, 2024 12:45 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex stood just inside the kitchen as he watched Skylar fill another glass with cold water. "Thanks." He said as he reached to take it. Bringing the glass to his lips he took a sip before chuckling softly at Sky's statement. "Yeah." It certainly was, after the drinks he'd had at the party, and the pill, the water was amazing. Alex remained where he was until Skylar spoke and then walked past him. Taking another sip of his water he turned and followed Skylar to his room. Upon reaching it he paused at the doorway to look around. Though he noted that it was somewhat messy he wasn't particularly bothered by it. Taking another sip of his water he moved further into Skylar's room.
Outlander x MeekoMay 14, 2024 12:52 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
The night was very eventful, and Sky was happy to be home, he just wanted to unwind, being with Alex was a plus. Skylar smiled to himself as he sat there on his bed. He replayed the night, not remembering too much. He only remembered the main events, and then it hit him again, almost like he had forgotten. They had kissed, Skylar heart fluttered and he smiled to himself even more. Sky set his cup of water down on his nightstand before patting the spot on his bed next to him. "Sit." Skylar said quietly before playing with his hair. He ran his long tangled hair through his fingers for a bit before just giving it since it was so tangled.
Outlander x MeekoMay 14, 2024 01:06 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex let his blue gaze wander over the room as he moved further into it before looking towards Skylar. He glanced down at the bed where Skylar's hand had been before looking back up at him. He paused for a second before offering a small smile and giving a nod. Moving over to the bed, Alex did his best to ignore the fact that his heart had leaped into a hurried rhythm. Sitting down he took another sip of his water before letting the cup rest in his thigh, both hands wrapped around it. He looked away from Skylar and down at the cup in his hands, suddenly not at all sure what to say.
Outlander x MeekoMay 14, 2024 02:19 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
He then leaned back, plopping onto his back on his bed. He then stared at his ceiling and that's when he got the bright idea to make his led lights do a strobe pattern. He got back up and reached for the remote then did so before laying back down. "How are you feeling because im feeling amazing, its like, a lot." Sky said to break the silence. He then looked over at Alex but continued to lay down.
Outlander x MeekoMay 14, 2024 10:46 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
It both amazed and confused Alex that he often found himself unsure to say whenever he was around Skylar. Normally he had plenty to talk about and was good at starting conversation, and yet, as this night had proved, it was like his mind went blank when he was around Sky. His blue hues flicked over toward him when he saw as well as felt him lay back on the bed. Hearing his question he chuckled and gave a nod. "Me too." With the mix of the drinks he'd had and the pill he'd taken, he felt euphoric. There wasn't any of that usual panic or concern that he had whenever he was hanging out with another guy, no fear about trying to appear 'normal' and 'straight'. "I can certainly see why people get hooked on the stuff." He said with a small smile as he looked toward Skylar.
Outlander x MeekoMay 14, 2024 10:54 PM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar sat back up and slightly shook his head. "Yeah, I shouldn't have offered because of how easy it is to get hooked." Sky said as he picked at his fingers. Sky didn't want to get Alex hooked, but it was his choice after all. Sky looked up at the lights, still fidgeting with his hands. "Please don't do it again, these pills are actually horrible for you and I should know that. I used to be bad, but I'm getting better." Skylar said, looking over at Alex. Sky looked back ahead of him, beginning to think. It only takes one time to get hooked, that thought was racing through his head and he was worried for Alex.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    24    25    26    27    28   ..   43 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us