Wolf Play : Outlander x Meeko
Chatbox
 Saint
07:33:37 
what kinds of savings accounts are you guys making for secretary bird?
 MLadySkylar
07:31:51 P'Sky
Electric guitar goals, puts my acoustic baby to shame
 Feiella
07:28:26 Fei the writer
Eve
Interesting. I'll have to give it a watch
 TheFlyingKitten
07:27:08 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Eve

Whoa, I gotta find that when I get the chance.
 MLadySkylar
07:26:34 P'Sky
Anyone here had surgery?
I have phantom pains in my abdomen where I had the surgery, the surgery was years ago but every so often ouch
 TheFlyingKitten
07:26:27 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Sky

I've done enough research and found an organization that works through fundraising as the process goes on. Doesn't charge for their dogs, but travel, room, and board are expected fees.
 Salom_
07:26:07 Sal, Salmon
Eve
Ooo I've seen that one! It's really interesting
 MLadySkylar
07:25:45 P'Sky
Eve
Oh ^°^
 SixBears
07:25:26 evebot
There is a dog documentary on netflix that shows the extensive testing and training the service dogs go through when they are puppies.
 Salom_
07:25:23 Sal, Salmon
Petri Dish
Yeah I've heard it's very difficult ;-;
 MLadySkylar
07:25:04 P'Sky
I think I should make art since I'm too nervous about my car to sleep
 MLadySkylar
07:24:27 P'Sky
I've heard
And expensive >>
 TheFlyingKitten
07:20:44 Petri Dish/Sorceress
Fudge, the process of getting a Service Dog is wild.
 Salom_
07:18:06 Sal, Salmon
P'Sky
Definitely, and on your wallet
 MLadySkylar
07:18:06 P'Sky
Taylor and Fast and Furious posters in the background
 Nymeria
07:16:50 Luna/Phantom
Sky
I am a swift fan. I think I know who your talking about.
 MLadySkylar
07:15:53 P'Sky
Night Walker
He is so good ^°^
Actually made my mood better
 The Night Walker
07:15:00 Anemoia/Aedra
Skylar
My mom showed me him-
 MLadySkylar
07:10:00 P'Sky
Any Taylor Swift fans?
There is this guy on YouTube that does her songs but rock version. It's actually really good
 MLadySkylar
07:08:56 P'Sky
Sal
I think getting new tires for my bike would be so much easier on my health than car shopping

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -5
Badger : -5
Mamba : +3
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    22    23    24    25    26   ..   44 

Outlander x MeekoMarch 18, 2024 01:08 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex remained still and unmoving as he watched Skylar begin to lean in and toward him. Somewhere in the furthest recesses of his mind the logical part of him was screaming and demanding that he leave this room before anything happened that he would regret. He paid that warning little mind, his thoughts as disorganized and jumbled as they were, were somehow all focused on Skylar and the desire he felt in wanting to kiss him. His blue eyes followed the male as he drew ever nearer. He watched him tilt his head, part his lips, and close his eyes, the sight making his heart thunder wildly within his chest. Still, he didn't pull back but instead parted his own lips and when Skylar's lips met his own he closed his eyes.
Outlander x MeekoMarch 18, 2024 01:14 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
The kiss lasted for what it felt like forever, but it only really lasted a couple of seconds. When Sky's lips parted from Alex's, he craved more, though he didn't go back in for another kiss. Skylar was still unsure of what Alex would think. Skylar leaned back, far enough for a comfortable distance between them. He didn't know what to say, but he was afraid if he didn't say anything it would be awkward. His mouth opened slightly, but no words came out. He shut his mouth and breathed in deeply and stared at the wall in front of him.
Outlander x MeekoMarch 18, 2024 01:24 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
The kiss felt as though it lasted an eternity and yet not nearly long enough. The moment their lips parted Alex felt himself craving more, however, he didn't move. Instead, he lifted a hand and brought his fingers to his mouth, lightly he let them brush against his lips for a few seconds before he lowered his hand to his lap once more. Lifting his gaze Alex looked towards Skylar, swiftly he noted how he'd leaned back and away from him and was staring at the wall opposite him. "That was... amazing." He said finally, his voice barely above a whisper. Though the kiss had been short and sweet it had also been nothing short of amazing.
Outlander x MeekoMarch 18, 2024 08:51 PM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
As soon as Sky heard Alex speak, his heart sunk. He was scared of what he would say, but he wasn't scared for long. Skylar's eyes widened slight as he turn his head to look at Alex again. "Really?" He said, suprised but also relieved. A smile crept on his face as he stared at Alex. He was glad that's what he thought.
Outlander x MeekoMarch 18, 2024 10:00 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex turned his gaze back to Skylar upon hearing his surprise. He smiled and gave a nod. "Yeah..." He responded. "I've never kissed a guy before... it was a lot better than I could have imagined it would be." He explained, his gaze turning from Skylar to the wall across from him. Why he'd shared all of that, or even eluded to the fact that he hadn't ever kissed someone of the same sex before he wasn't sure. It had to be the effects of the pill he'd taken, in fact, all of this had to be, however, he didn't feel that gnawing panic that often arose when he found himself in situations similar to this one, and for that he was grateful.
Outlander x MeekoMarch 18, 2024 11:57 PM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
As Alex kept speaking, Skylar couldn't stop thinking about kissing him again. Sky waited for him to be done talking, but then he turned away. Without much thought, Skylar got closer again. He swiftly brought his hand up to Alex's face and made him look his way. Before going in again, Sky stared deeply into his eyes. His eyes went his eyes to his lips again, and before you know it, their lips are touching again. Skylar went in quite hot, but he still made sure to be gentle, his hand still resting on Alex's jaw/neck.
Outlander x MeekoMarch 19, 2024 12:21 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex replayed the kiss in his mind as he looked at the wall in front of him. He half wondered what Skylar thought of the information he'd given him but didn't dare look his way. When he felt a hand on his face he paused his eyes widening slightly in surprise. He didn't resist as Skylar turned his face to him. Seeing how close Skylar had gotten and watching him lean toward him again Alex's breath caught. The moment that Skylar's lips met his own once more he leaned into the kiss and moved to rest one of his hands on Sky's leg as he did so.
Outlander x MeekoMarch 23, 2024 06:30 PM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
As soon as Skylar felt Alex's hand in his leg he stopped kissing him. Skylar didn't expect Alex to do that, it was just a suprise. Skylar smiled slightly while looking at Alex before backing up slightly. He leaned back against the bed and continued to look at Alex for a moment before looking away. What now, Sky thought. The awkward silence made Sky grow anxious.
Outlander x MeekoMarch 29, 2024 12:07 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex paused, his brow furrowing slightly, at the kiss's abrupt stop. For a second he'd worried that perhaps he'd done something wrong but seeing Skylar smile, though slight, reassured him. It was then that he noticed where his hand was resting and swiftly he pulled it back. Swallowing thickly, Alex leaned back against the bed and looked away from Skylar. The silence was deafening, and though he felt the need to say something he wasn't exactly sure what to say. Biting at his lower lip he glanced toward Skylar before looking away once more. "So um... how long does this usually last?" He asked, referring to the high he had from the pill he'd taken.
Outlander x MeekoApril 2, 2024 12:11 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Like 6 - 12 hours, you'll be okay though." Skylar reassured since for some people, knowing their high is going to last somewhere that time frame scares them. Sky breathed in deeply and leaned his head back. He closed his eyes as he let out his breath. He could fall asleep but he wanted to be there in that moment with Alex. Skylar brought a hand up to his head and brushed his hair through his fingers slowly. By this time, the pill should fully kick in, making them feel more now. Since Sky is on more, he does feel more but when it's your first time, its something else.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    22    23    24    25    26   ..   44 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us