Wolf Play : Outlander x Meeko
Chatbox
 MLadySkylar
07:26:34 P'Sky
Anyone here had surgery?
I have phantom pains in my abdomen where I had the surgery, the surgery was years ago but every so often ouch
 TheFlyingKitten
07:26:27 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Sky

I've done enough research and found an organization that works through fundraising as the process goes on. Doesn't charge for their dogs, but travel, room, and board are expected fees.
 Salom_
07:26:07 Sal, Salmon
Eve
Ooo I've seen that one! It's really interesting
 MLadySkylar
07:25:45 P'Sky
Eve
Oh ^°^
 SixBears
07:25:26 evebot
There is a dog documentary on netflix that shows the extensive testing and training the service dogs go through when they are puppies.
 Salom_
07:25:23 Sal, Salmon
Petri Dish
Yeah I've heard it's very difficult ;-;
 MLadySkylar
07:25:04 P'Sky
I think I should make art since I'm too nervous about my car to sleep
 MLadySkylar
07:24:27 P'Sky
I've heard
And expensive >>
 TheFlyingKitten
07:20:44 Petri Dish/Sorceress
Fudge, the process of getting a Service Dog is wild.
 Salom_
07:18:06 Sal, Salmon
P'Sky
Definitely, and on your wallet
 MLadySkylar
07:18:06 P'Sky
Taylor and Fast and Furious posters in the background
 Nymeria
07:16:50 Luna/Phantom
Sky
I am a swift fan. I think I know who your talking about.
 MLadySkylar
07:15:53 P'Sky
Night Walker
He is so good ^°^
Actually made my mood better
 The Night Walker
07:15:00 Anemoia/Aedra
Skylar
My mom showed me him-
 MLadySkylar
07:10:00 P'Sky
Any Taylor Swift fans?
There is this guy on YouTube that does her songs but rock version. It's actually really good
 MLadySkylar
07:08:56 P'Sky
Sal
I think getting new tires for my bike would be so much easier on my health than car shopping
 Salom_
07:07:39 Sal, Salmon
P'Sky
Biking wouldn't be a bad option while you save for a car! Especially if it's not wintery where you are yet
 MLadySkylar
07:05:55 P'Sky
I'm going to grab a cup of coffee
 MLadySkylar
07:03:48 P'Sky
I'm tempted to ride my bike, just have to figure out my daughter's booster seat
 ScardeyKat
07:03:22 Kat ?
There goes my last good stud </3 All my good wolves are dropping like flies and my meh ones are thriving

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -5
Badger : -5
Mamba : +3
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    21    22    23    24    25   ..   44 

Outlander x MeekoMarch 17, 2024 10:31 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex gave a nod upon hearing that Skylar wasn't particularly a fan of parties either. Was that why he and Chris didn't go to them often anymore? When he said that he'd start to feel the pill kick in Alex gave a nod. He hadn't ever done anything like this so wasn't entirely sure what he'd feel, but he'd be lying if he said he didn't feel more at ease with Skylar with him. Leaning back against the bed once again he let himself relax. When Skylar got up and moved over to sit beside him, Alex let his gaze follow him. He felt his heart leap at his closeness. Swiftly he looked away and towards the door of the room. It wasn't much more than a few seconds after this that he felt a slight shift and change within himself that he figured was the pill beginning to kick in.
Outlander x MeekoMarch 17, 2024 11:15 PM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar watched as Alex looked away. Sky didn't know if Alex has done stuff like this before but he wanted him to feel safe with Sky. "If you feel sick at all or like it's too like strong just let me know," Sky said, "you're in good hands." He added, his voice quieter. He looked at Alex, even if he wasn't looking at him. He admired him so much, how beautiful he was made Sky's heart flutter.
Outlander x MeekoMarch 17, 2024 11:33 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex kept his blue hues on the door as he listened to Skylar tell him to let him know if he started to feel sick. He dipped his head in a slight nod of acknowledgment. So far he felt pretty good, he didn't feel sick nor did anything seem too strong, however, if anything changed he'd be sure to let Skylar know. When Skylar added that he'd be in good hands, Alex tensed his cheeks warming as his eyes moved from the door to the man sitting next to him. He did his best to ignore the way his heart seemed to flutter and prayed that his blush wasn't too visible. "Thanks." He said with a small smile.
Outlander x MeekoMarch 17, 2024 11:46 PM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar kept his eyes on Alex, and once he looked back at him he felt his heart leap out of his chest. Despite how fast his heart was beating he continued to look at the boy. Skylar gave him a smile back, his cheeks getting more red by the second. He looked away for a moment before resting his green hues on Alex again.
(oh my sorry these are so short I'm a little busy at the moment)
Outlander x MeekoMarch 18, 2024 12:00 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex remained acutely aware of the fact that Skylar's eyes had been on him from the time he'd looked toward the door. Even now he could see the green of Skylar's hues as they gazed at one another. Moving his arms Alex rested his hands in his lap, clasping them together he fought the urge to bite at his lower lip. What was he doing? He should try distancing himself from Skylar instead of attempting to grow closer. Even now he should get up and move to the opposite end of the room, or leave the room entirely and yet he found himself unable to... found that he didn't want to do anything that might disrupt the time he was spending with Skylar.
(No worries. ^^)
Outlander x MeekoMarch 18, 2024 12:13 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar looked away again, this time for longer. Sky needed to collect his thoughts, though the drugs were making it really hard to do so. Sky breathed in deeply, letting it out slowly. By now, the pills should almost fully kick in. Skylar felt such euphoria as he leaned his head back and looked up at the ceiling. "How do you feel." Sky said as he swallowed slowly and brought his head back down to look at Alex.
Outlander x MeekoMarch 18, 2024 12:20 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
When Skylar looked away it nearly felt as though the spell binding Alex in place was broken. He turned his gaze towards the door once more and took a deep breath in. His thoughts felt all muddled, or rather it seemed difficult to pull any thoughts into solid focus. Slowly letting out the breath that he was holding he glanced briefly toward Skylar when he spoke. "Good." He answered with a nod, though the term good seemed to be an understatement. Aside from his difficulty putting his thoughts together he felt almost euphoric.
Outlander x MeekoMarch 18, 2024 12:42 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar continued to look at Alex, not only at his eyes but at his lips. Sky went back and forth, lips to eyes then lips again. He wanted to kiss him. Maybe it was the drugs and alcohol talking, but maybe not. Skylar did have a crush on him, but never thought they would come to a kiss, ever, but now seemed like the perfect moment. Sky almost leaned in but quickly stopped. He clenched his jaw and looked back up at Alex's ocean eyes.
Outlander x MeekoMarch 18, 2024 12:49 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Just as they had seconds ago his gaze locked onto Skylar's own and refused to drift elsewhere. He watched as his green eyes moved between his eyes and his lips, the sight stirring his heart. Did Skylar want to kiss him? That thought should have terrified Alex and been enough to prompt him to excuse himself, instead, he felt excitement at the possibility. Over the years he'd been so careful and so strict with himself that he hadn't ever kissed anyone who he actually liked. He'd always been busy playing the part of the straight and dutiful son, but here in this room, it was just him and Skylar. No one else was around, and no one would find out so perhaps it would be okay, just this once to allow himself to have something he wanted. His blue gaze dropped down to Skylar's lips briefly before he looked back up at him.
Outlander x MeekoMarch 18, 2024 01:00 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar's eyes slightly widened as he noticed Alex looking down at his lips. Was he okay with this, Skylar asked himself. Skylar felt himself begin to lean in again, getting closer and closer to Alex. Sky looked into his eyes once more before he locked his eyes onto his lips. Sky was so close that he could feel his breath and see every detail of his face. He tilted his head slightly, parted his lips and closed his eyes. There was no going back now, and so he went in for it. As his lips touched his, he felt his heart jump out of his chest.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    21    22    23    24    25   ..   44 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us