Anxiety
02:28:27 ancient as hell
I see one item in it?
 ZEFHYR
02:27:29 
it would not let me put anything in it!
 ZEFHYR
02:27:06 
"raffle home>manage raffle" is not showing anything about how to withdraw it?
 Anxiety
02:26:17 ancient as hell
you can't cancel them after a certain time.
 ZEFHYR
02:25:52 
someone please tell me how to cancel a raffle?!
 Arachne
02:17:39 Ara/Kat
because how are you affording like 2000 wolves with still 2000 spaces available
 Arachne
02:16:36 Ara/Kat
imagine if celebrities played this game and theyÂ’re those mysterious people who never talk in chat but have thousands of den spaces and wolves
 Magnus Bane
02:08:47 Mag/Maggy
Goodnight
 ZEFHYR
02:05:55 
the raffle i posted is bunk. it will not let me input items. I dont know how to stopit
 Magnus Bane
02:04:33 Mag/Maggy
Wonder if we could suggest a revamp? New bottles and let people design coats like we do for events
 starmutt
02:03:06 marsh | they/it
yeah i feel like crystalline dyes got released in a big batch and went untouched for a long while
 ZEFHYR
02:02:18 
how can i stop a raffle that will not let me put things in!?
 Magnus Bane
02:01:49 Mag/Maggy
Marsh
I love that!!
 starmutt
02:01:04 marsh | they/it
look at cool crystalline dye bottles i made
-WP Click-
 Magnus Bane
02:00:58 Mag/Maggy
Yes crystalline
 starmutt
02:00:42 marsh | they/it
new crystalline dyes*
 Apothecary
02:00:03 Medicinally Autistic
@Magnus

Spectre dye just came out
 Magnus Bane
01:57:53 Mag/Maggy
I think the market would even out if some new dyes were released
 Sabbath
01:50:17 Rook
Mother of Dragons
I bet someone would trade with you! Jade is pretty

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : +1
Leopard : -2
Caiman : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    21    22    23    24    25   ..   146 

PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 14, 2020 09:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Savayia/Female/16/Fire and Ice/Mentions: Broken
Savayia winced in side when Broken smiled but she saw the look in her eyes and she felt a small ounce of hope. But she was terrified just like Broken and she could see it in Brokens eyes. What if she hates me? What if she never talks to me again? What if I hurt her? What if she hurts me? She thought and then, before she even knew what she was doing, she kissed her
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 14, 2020 09:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Broken/Female/16/Poison and Darkness/Mentions: Savayia
Broken watched Savayia carefully, scared that she would pull away, scared she would ask Broken what the fuck she was doing. But when Savayia kissed her, though slightly surprised and shocked, she didn't hesitate to kiss her back. Letting all the emotions flow through her.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 14, 2020 09:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Savayia felt genuinely happy for once and kissed her back before pulling away to look at her, a smile playing on her lips before she mumbled "The gang is waiting" But she just kept smiling, certain for once that she had done the right thing
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 14, 2020 09:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Broken didn't try to stop Savayia as she pulled away, though she wished she had. Broken's smile seemed brand new, maybe because it was real and 100% happy. Not tainted by pain or confusion or any other emotion, She groaned slightly at the mention of the gang. "Do we have to go?" She asked.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 14, 2020 09:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Savayia tilted her head at the smile on Brokens face and she grinned when Broken asked if they had to go. "Well I dont know about you, but I think if I was out there and buisness had been taken care of but we were still in here, I would be worried" She didnt wait for an answer before taking Brokens hand and practically dragged her out the door
(FINALLY THEY KISSED!!!!!!)

Edited at May 14, 2020 09:46 PM by Crescents
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 14, 2020 09:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Broken/Female/16/Poison and Darkness/Mentions: Savayia Broken squealed as Savayia dragged her out, a rare sound. Acantha, Verill, and Aziz waited outside with the other 10 members. The 3 stepped forward, Acantha giggled slightly, Verill just stared at Savayia, while Aziz glared at Brokens hand that had ended up around Savayia's. Broken looked at Savayia. "We are so doomed" She said with a small chuckle.
(ACK)

Edited at May 14, 2020 09:55 PM by PoisonedLove
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 14, 2020 09:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She resisted the odd urge to giggle and saw the looks on their faces and wondered why Aziz was glaring at their hands. She shook a little with resisted laughter when Broken said they were doomed before she stared back at Verill, not exactly sure why he was staring at her.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 14, 2020 10:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Verill and Aziz spoke in unison to Savayia. "You hurt her, you die." They aid bluntly. Broken burst out laughing, clutching her free hand over her stomach as she shook with the sound.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 14, 2020 10:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Savayia blinked several times at Verill and Aziz and simply said "That wont be a problem as I will not be hurting her." And when Broken started laughing, her resisted urge became more of an urge and she started laughing as well. Damn it. Laughter is contaigous.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 14, 2020 10:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aziz growled slightly before turning away and hopping into the van, Verill rolled his eyes and went to the driver's seat, both clearly not happy about this. However, Acantha stood there with a dreamy look. "I love it so much" She said. Just then, the 3-year-old girl peeked out from behind Acantha. Broken stared with wide eyes, taken by surprise. Broken dropped Savayia's hand and immediately raced to the child, dropping to her knees in front of her. The girl wrapped her arms around her neck and Broken let her arms engulf the child as she tried to hold back sobs and failed.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    21    22    23    24    25   ..   146 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us