Chatbox
 Amygdala
05:21:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Oh no...now that image will be stuck with me🤣

I am halfway thru iron flame
 WindStrong
05:21:13 
I need some help choose a wolf or two to set free.. I want to free up some space but I need outside opinions!
 TheFlyingKitten
05:21:02 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Sky
I've been watching animal related shows all day. Finished the comedy Housebroken, now I'm rewatching all of Pound Puppies.

@Eno
Yeah, that makes sense.
 PumpkinPie
05:20:58 Pumpkin/Kin/Pie
Hey people
 kycantina
05:20:45 ky
Amy, lmao love tairn. It's bad but I was imagining the venin as 80s wizards with the purple robes and such, couldn't take them seriously haha
 Eno
05:20:14 
Cres,
Fair enouigh lol Half my pack is 15+ and the other ones are 2 and I'm trying to train them xD
 Eno
05:19:16 
It's also peak time for activity so that's not super surprising
 Caeruleum
05:19:05 Cae, Blue
Eno, dang it :( rng hates me so id rather not gamble all the old ones getting 150+ dom XD
 MLadySkylar
05:18:17 P'Sky
Petry
I've been watching YouTube on my tv, it's load great but WP another story.
I thought it was my phone
 Amygdala
05:17:59 Amy/Anpmygdala
*has said
 Amygdala
05:17:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
The dragons's remarks are hilarious
(Should i get the wingleader) is by far the most hilarious thing tairn
 Enigma
05:17:40 
Waiting on people to pick up their wolves is stressing me out :') I had a dream last night that I woke up and the pack had finally picked up their wolves. I just wanna get off of here at this point LMAO
 TheFlyingKitten
05:17:30 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Sky

Maybe it's a server thing. I dunno. Just glad Spectrum isn't being dumb again, never works when you want/need it to.
 MLadySkylar
05:16:51 P'Sky
Sal
That was a whooping xD
Good battle
 Eno
05:16:49 
Cres,
Seems random. My highest one is 9 yr and then jumps randomly from 6 to 15 and then back down
 MLadySkylar
05:16:38 P'Sky
Petry
Especially when logging in!
It lags so hard
 Salom_
05:16:35 Sal, Salmon
Bjake
That's so cute!
 Anatolian Shepherd
05:16:28 Zombified Breyer
@Amy
That's very true. I could train her to be a battle wolf.
 TheFlyingKitten
05:16:16 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Sky

I'm so glad I'm not the only one. :')
 kycantina
05:16:09 ky
Amy, no judgement, I've got too many reaction clips of me cackling to the silly parts of those books lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +1
Wolverine : +2
Red Fox : -2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    20    21    22    23    24   ..   43 

Outlander x MeekoMarch 17, 2024 02:04 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex looked toward Skylar when he spoke and watched as he opened the door to the bathroom. Hearing him offer to join him once more he gave a nod. Setting the cup down he looked towards Chris. "Thanks." He said with a nod before he moved to leave the bathroom and follow Skylar to the room they had been in earlier. It seemed preferable to remain with Skylar than with Chris, and there was no way he was going downstairs and joining his friends when he had no idea when the pill would kick in or what exactly it would do to him. "So um... how long exactly does it take to kick in?" He asked as he slowed to a stop a few steps behind Skylar.
Outlander x MeekoMarch 17, 2024 02:10 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
When Sky heard Alex's voice it brought a smile to his face. "About 30 minutes." Skylar answered as he looked over at Alex. Sky looked back into the room and began to walk into it. Sky laid down on the floor and had his head resting on his arm. "I hate waiting for it to kick in." Skylar breathed as he closed his eyes.
Outlander x MeekoMarch 17, 2024 02:16 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
30 minutes. Noted. Until then, Alex hadn't the slightest idea what to do. He didn't voice such thoughts though and instead followed Skylar into the room. He watched him lay down on the floor and listened as he spoke before giving a nod and moving over to the bed. Sitting on the floor next to it he leaned back against it and let out a sigh. Shifting slightly he let his legs stretch out in front of him. With a soft sigh, he tilted his head back against the mattress and looked up toward the ceiling.
Outlander x MeekoMarch 17, 2024 02:20 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar knew if he continued to keep his eyes shut he would end up passing out. "Okay, we have to do something or else imma fall asleep." Sky said as he sat up. "I have no clue what to do though." Skylar then added. He breathed in deeply and let it out slowly before making eye contact with Alex.
(I'm probably going to sleep ahh its so late and I'm tired)
Outlander x MeekoMarch 17, 2024 02:25 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex sat up a little straighter and turned his gaze from the ceiling to Skylar when he spoke. He listened as he stated that they had to do something, and then as he shared he didn't have any idea what to do. "Hmm." Alex hummed softly, fully agreeing that they should do something. Sitting in complete silence would likely result in him falling asleep as well. "What do you and Chris normally do?" He asked, his gaze resting on Skylar's. He wasn't sure what to do either but perhaps he could come up with something to do after hearing what Skylar and his friend often did when waiting for the pill, or whatever they took, to kick in.
(Alright, same here. ^^)
Outlander x MeekoMarch 17, 2024 08:23 PM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky sighed as he continued to stare at Alex. "Well, we both don't really do harder drugs together outside of parties. So I couldn't tell ya." Skylar said and then looked away from Alex, he didn't want to stare for too long. Sure they smoked weed together, but it hit almost right away. Sky does do harder stuff more frequently, but he didn't want Alex to know that just yet. Sky has gotten better, he's been clean for a bit, but of course he's not now because of the pills. Skylar looked back at Alex, looking at his outfit and just him before he looked back at his face.
Outlander x MeekoMarch 17, 2024 08:45 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex let his blue gaze rest on the male before him as he listened to him respond to the question he'd posed. "Hmm." He hummed in response to the answer he was given. Though he and Skylar had known each other for a few weeks now he still didn't really "know" him and therefore wasn't the slightest bit sure what he'd be interested in. Sure, Skylar liked horses, art, and music but beyond that Alex wasn't sure. Perhaps he could spend this time getting to know Skylar better? True, considering his growing interest and feelings for the guy it probably wasn't the wisest of choices but then what else was there to do? "Do you guys go to parties often?" He asked.
Outlander x MeekoMarch 17, 2024 09:50 PM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar listened as Alex had asked him another question. Skylar liked questions, he liked answering them. "We used to, but now we barely go to any." Skylar said, "what about you?" He then added. He wanted to know way more about Alex, he wanted to get close to him. He couldn't deny his feelings for Alex, though he doesn't think Alex feels the same.
Outlander x MeekoMarch 17, 2024 09:54 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex listened as his question was answered and gave a slight nod. He felt a twinge of curiosity about why they didn't go to many parties anymore. Before he could settle on whether or not to ask Skylar the question was returned to him. "Not really." He answered with a shrug and a shake of his head. "Bev loves throwing parties as much as she enjoys attending them. My other friends are pretty much the same way, but I'm not exactly a huge fan." He said offering a bit more information than was necessary.
Outlander x MeekoMarch 17, 2024 10:08 PM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
"I'm not much of a fan either." Skylar agreed. He began to feel the pill kick in. He swallowed and closed his eyes. "Soon you'll start to feel it." He then said as he opened his eyes and stared deeply into Alex's. Skylar slightly got up and went over to Alex. He then sat down beside him and rested his back against the bed. Leaning his head back, he sighed and then looked over at Alex. They were much closer now so Sky could see his face much clearer.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    20    21    22    23    24   ..   43 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us