I don't know if I want to save them, sell them, or use them now :(
 Zeraphia
10:09:58 Spooky Vah
Techno

Oooh those sound so fun.

I would offer but my head is pounding >.>
 distant-screams
10:08:20 katy | beetle
welp, time to work on art finally. hopefully the migraine doesn't make another appearance.
 technoblade
10:07:37 Lil Techy | Techno
hey dart
 The Amethyst
10:06:54 Dart
Techno

Ello
 distant-screams
10:04:31 katy | beetle
techno,
glad i could help, lol!
 technoblade
10:04:16 Lil Techy | Techno
Katy

gonna keep that in mind next time I have one
 distant-screams
10:02:52 katy | beetle
ugh, migraines suck.

finally got it to go away by soaking my feet in hot water with an ice pack on the back of my neck 😭 the things i have to do sometimes-
 Luna👻
10:02:02 Silver (She/her)
I want but no money
 technoblade
10:01:42 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I wanna do more slow burn romances with my reapers, especially the ones who don't understand mortals, or forbidden romances, or just hurt/comfort plots.
 The Amethyst
10:01:01 Dart
Magnus

Same but I can't find anyone who wants it
 Magnus Bane
10:00:36 Mag/Maggy
Dart
I plan on selling mine as well. It's cute but I'd rather use the newer stuff ^^
 Zeraphia
10:00:34 Spooky Vah
Techno

Find the good rps. You've got this!
 Luna👻
09:59:18 Silver (She/her)
Ahh nobody is selling a bottle cap I bought everything else
 The Amethyst
09:59:13 Dart
Magnus

I know I love it but I don't need this dye I wanna swap it or sell it so badd
 technoblade
09:58:40 Lil Techy | Techno
God I have the itch to do more roleplays ;-;
 Magnus Bane
09:58:16 Mag/Maggy
Luna
Thanks!

Dart
That pelt isn't terrible

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : +2
Grizzly Bear : -2
Vicuna Wolf : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    19    20    21    22    23   ..   45 

Interstellar/LunarSeptember 25, 2021 06:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Mayhem continued to fight with the two dogs, but the two smaller dogs just stared at River.

"Really? Yours just one wolf, against four dogs! Run along now, this isnt your fight." Tailbite growled.

There was bloodshed. Lots of bloodshed, and all three dogs were battered and wounded. Mayhem was going to use her agility against them, to wear them out to a point of retreating.

Interstellar/LunarSeptember 25, 2021 06:36 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
" Im the Alpha of a pack" River growled " DOnt you even think of underestimating me." He glared at the two staring at him and he pretended to step towads them, but really was slowly turning around to watch. Im here for you Mayhem. Always. He was going to be proven wrong. He never knew he had a very strong willed and powerful mate.
Interstellar/LunarSeptember 25, 2021 06:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Mayhem jumped from the pile, running up the trail a bit before bounding off the edge, immediately darting the other direction. She didnt tire while running easy, so this was nothing.

The dogs ran after her, and were starting to tire.

This was where Mayhem would make her move.

She spinned around to face them, running their way, head on.

The dogs leaped leaped to either side, the fluffy dog hit her head and was knocked unconscious. The rottweiler twisted a paw, and retreated.

The only ones left were the two little dogs.

Mayhem snatched the westie from off the ground violently shaking the dog in her jaws. They kicked and thrashed, retreating as soon as they could get out. Tailbite soon followed.

"I, uh,, dont forget!" Tailbite weakly retorted, before running with his tail between his legs.

"Stupid dogs." Mayhem growled, shaking her head. "They never learn." Her white coat was littered with crimson scratches and cuts, her paws and muzzle were covered. With this, she began to limp away.

Interstellar/LunarSeptember 25, 2021 06:53 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ash was in the forest nearby, hunting. When he saw Mayhem limping by " Mayhem.. oh dear... what..happened?" he asked having her lean on his thick fur. "COme on. we need to get you back to Aries..."
" Ill take her back, Ash. finishi hunting. We have a meeting to get to. " River said taking his place. He licked Mayhem gently " Oh Mayhem... why? Why did you do that? You could have killed yourself." he knew he was right. But he dismissed his thought. " Come on dear.. lets get those cuts and scratched taken care of."
Interstellar/LunarSeptember 25, 2021 06:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"I'm fine." Mayhem grunted. "Those dogs needed to learn a lesson. Who better then the old friend they tried to kill?" She scoffed. "Tailbite and his little gang. They take whatever their little paws can get on." The dog obviously didnt see, bothered by the oozing cuts, and instead made her way ahead and into the pack.
Interstellar/LunarSeptember 25, 2021 07:03 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Aries looked at his Alpha " Sir.. what are you going to do with her? shes not listening to what you are telling her. "
" Let her be, Aries.. she need some time alone and I will give her the space. But those cuts do need mending. Just... be gentle with her. Shes..uh... sensitive."
" Yes sir." he said walking past him towards the medical station. River walked to his den to take a nap. " Mayhem... wait.. please"
Interstellar/LunarSeptember 25, 2021 07:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mayhem sat in the corner of the den, licking her wounds. She didnt think she needed help.
Interstellar/LunarSeptember 25, 2021 07:09 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
He entered his den " Mayhem.. we need to talk" he said walking towards her. " What you did out there.... I couldnt have done a better job than that, love. im so proud of you."
He wrapped himself around her and ever so gently, licked the wounds she would never be able to get.
Interstellar/LunarSeptember 25, 2021 07:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mayhem smiled. "A dogs got to do what a dogs got to do. That was teaching Tailbite just because they won, doesnt mean they'll win again." She was obviously tired, but wanted to make sure nothing was going to happen.
Interstellar/LunarSeptember 25, 2021 07:46 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
" You are a wolf now, Mayhem." River said licking her gently. " But you know im always here for you."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    19    20    21    22    23   ..   45 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us