Wolf Play : PoisonedLove x Crescents
Chatbox
 Jack-A-Boo
12:34:22 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
emmet

I don't think roaches can read XD
 distant-screams
12:34:16 katy | beetle
just found out that my state /does/ in fact have a large spider species. second largest in north america :')

luckily it's a fishing spider and i don't go in many bodies of water lol.
 Continental Wolves
12:33:56 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vapor
You should make a sign for the roaches that says beware of bob
 Jack-A-Boo
12:32:56 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
I'm gonna make signs and hang them around my room that says "if you see a wolf spider in here, don't kill him, his name is Bob, he eats the ants and roaches"
 distant-screams
12:31:56 katy | beetle
i'm so glad i live in a cold place. no huge spiders here, thank god.
 Continental Wolves
12:31:34 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ive also been attacked by a huge wolf spider before so I do have a bit of a grudge
 Hugs4Bugs
12:30:55 Bugs || Ed
Rest in peace window spider </3
 Frostyhills24
12:30:24 Frosty, (She/Her)
would anyone be interested in a 1x1 wolf roleplay?

I would like to use my new character Blood Quartz
-Click-

PM me if interested1
 distant-screams
12:30:00 katy | beetle
oh, nevermind. window spider either relocated or my cat ate him.
 Continental Wolves
12:29:53 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I had one living in the crack in the wall above my door, was creepy as shit just seeing legs slowly moving in a crack above me door >·>
 Hugs4Bugs
12:29:20 Bugs || Ed
I'm the only one that actually captures them and relocates them instead of squishing them :'')
 Jack-A-Boo
12:29:01 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
I have celler spiders and now this wolf spider in my room along with disgusting roaches and ants
 Hugs4Bugs
12:28:50 Bugs || Ed
most of my family is very afraid of (all) bugs, so we are an anti-spider household T-T
 Jack-A-Boo
12:28:30 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
bro turned himself around and is now facing my laptop I see that as a good sign
 distant-screams
12:28:04 katy | beetle
i have a spider living on my windowsill. he pays rent by killing all the pesky gnats and mosquitos.
 Hugs4Bugs
12:27:32 Bugs || Ed
spiders tend to be pretty hearty, so I'd personally just wait him out
if he's otherwise healthy, he should be okay <3
 Pain Meds
12:27:03 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
I leave spiders alone as long as they don't climb on me (I'm allergic and don't like the swelling from bites)
 Jack-A-Boo
12:26:04 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
transcendence

I love spiders they are helpful creatures
 Continental Wolves
12:26:01 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Wolf spiders get smushed in my house if they get too close to me 😒
 Pain Meds
12:25:30 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
-WP Click-

Every pup had higher Talents then her XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : -4
Red Fox : +4
Coyote : -5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    19    20    21    22    23   ..   146 

PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 14, 2020 09:13 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Savayia/Female/16/Fire and Ice/Mentions: Etc etc etc
Savayia nodded. I can do that easy. She thought about the painful part and foloowed the others out of the van. She looked at Aziz and nodded slowly. "Yeah." She said shortly to him and then thought Now I have someone to kill so lets do this. She flat out just opened the door, somehow knowing it wouldnt be locked. She slipped in quietly and held her breath, looking around for Wolf. Start with his feet and work your way up. She thought darkly
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 14, 2020 10:33 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Acantha/Female/18/Mentions: I don't even know anymore
Acantha follows Savayia in, moving without a sound as she went into the room with only 1 heartbeat. Inside she found a sleeping 3-year-old girl, she scooped the child up without waking her and moved back past Savayia and out the door.
Broken/Female/16/Poison and Darkness/Mentions:
Broken whimpered as Wolf continued to dig the knife into her bare skin.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 14, 2020 11:54 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She watched Acantha move in, grab the child, and go and she listened closely, hearing a small sound coming from another room. She frowned and opened the door as slowly and as quietly as she could just a crack and then stepped away so she wouldnt be seen. She looked in briefly and then backed up, her hands clenched in rage. Why that son of a bitch. She thought and then Wolfs fingers slowly started to catch fire as she moved the fire slowly to his hands. Her eyes were literally blazing as she shoved the door completely open. Try to hurt me and I will make it hurt more. Put one more hand on Broken and I was snap your bones like a twig. If you ever touch her again, Ill show you something much more painful than fire. She thought. She made sure to take her time and kept the fire to just his hands for now, taking her time but made sure that the knife did not turn hot in case he stabbed Broken again. Which would be a big mistake for him. If he ran, the gang would deal with him. Her rage made the fire even hotter but she kept it going as slow as possible. "Get the hell away from her" Savayia said in a deadly tone

Edited at May 14, 2020 02:13 PM by Crescents
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 14, 2020 02:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Broken/Female/16/Poison and Darkness/Mentions: Savayia
Broken had closed her eyes and blocked out the world until she could feel the knife leave her skin. However, she was surprised by the sight the waited for her when she opened her eyes. Savayia standing there and Wolf set ablaze. Broken smiled weakly as her eyes locked into Savayia. She actually came She thought. Wolf struggled to put out the fire, but flared at Savayia when she told him to move. He looked back at Broken. "Didn't know you had other customers Foxy" he said with a cruel smile before turning back to Savayia. "Your freakish powers don't scare me, so you'll have to wait your turn" He said, referring to Broken's body. However, he did continue trying to rip the fire from his body.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 14, 2020 02:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Her eyes locked with Broken when she looked at her but she did not lose her concenration and made the fire spread further. She looked back at Wolf when he said something to Broken. Her eyes got darker and the fire got hotter but she didnt care when he said shes have to wait her turn. He didnt scare her. She just wanted to get Broken out. "Im not a customer and neither is she." She said calmly, even though she was setting him on fire. "My powers dont scare you? Then I guess your not afraid of death like some" She said simply and more rage poured over her. She focused as hard as possible and then held on to that concentartion. She had tried this once and had blacked out but it had been worth it then and it was more worth it now. She focused harder until half of the blood in his body started turning to fire, burning him from the inside out
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 14, 2020 02:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
The man stumbled back, trying to escape the fire inside him.He hit the wall hard and fell to the ground, on his hands and knees, slowly burning to death. Broken stayed curled in a ball, a small smile displayed on her face as her eyes found Wolf and watched him burn.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 14, 2020 02:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She slowed down the process and made the fire hotter. She was about to black out but she ignored it and kept going. She looked in the corner where Brokens clothes were and walked to the corner, one hand out as she was still controlling the fire. She lifted the clothes and realized it was the dress. She handed the clothes to Broken and then pulled off her own hoodie that would be long enough to cover up just above her knees if she pulled it down and handed it to her in case she wanted to put it over the dress. When she knew she was about to black out, she made the fire hotter and spread just a bit quicker before slowing it down, making him think it was over quick before slowing it down again and held it, waiting for him to die, her eyes got dark and she shut down her emotions as pain rocked her brain, watching Wolf die in agony

Edited at May 14, 2020 04:35 PM by Crescents
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 14, 2020 08:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Broken took the clothes and slid them over her body as Wolf finally gave in to death, his heart finally stopping. She could see the pain on Savayia's face and guilt ripped through her. "Savayia, stop" She said, though her voice was barely audible.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 14, 2020 08:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She watched him die with narrowed eyes and she finally stopped. She put her hand against the wall and stood there dizzily as her vision went blank for a moment, her body starting to vibrate and she shook her head until she got a headache. She sighed softly with relief and even though she was exhausted, she forced her eyes to stay open and stumbled to Broken and gently grabbed her arm. "Cmon" She said softly.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 14, 2020 08:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Concern carved itself into Broken's face as she stood up slowly and weakly, she turned to look straight at Savayia. "Thank you," She said, the simple words holding external gratitude and appreciation, and even a hint of something else that Broken couldn't put her finger on.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    19    20    21    22    23   ..   146 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us