Arrax catches a snack then looses it to a crow

Poor guy...he just wanted a snack
 Amygdala
03:18:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arctic
But damn...60 is a lot
 Arctic Moon
03:17:56 NY, Malo, Arctic
Defeat 60 grizzly bears in battle (mountains)

This shouldn't take long
 Amygdala
03:16:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arctic
Yup...and just in time to train my new team
 Arctic Moon
03:15:32 NY, Malo, Arctic
Amy
Leveling up? as in battle train?
 Amygdala
03:14:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arctic
Yup...i love making quests now...i will get a warrior stone for leveling up my wolves 25 times
 Arctic Moon
03:13:42 NY, Malo, Arctic
Amy
The quest update is huge-
 Amygdala
03:13:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arctic
Yup XD
It's my favourite update after the quest update XD
 Arctic Moon
03:12:45 NY, Malo, Arctic
Amy
Without pack's joining a pvp and making a move every 14 minutes and 59 seconds
 Amygdala
03:12:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Elixter
The pups dissapear amd you lose the litter
 Amygdala
03:11:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arctic
I like that it's now only 5 minute wait time for pvp battles XD
 Ellixter
03:11:48 
What happens if pups are born and there is no room in the den
 Arctic Moon
03:11:00 NY, Malo, Arctic
Hello Amy

I left for a bit. What are all these updates???
 Whispering Rain
03:10:35 Whisp, Rain
I just lost 3 wolves today 😭
 Amygdala
03:09:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey arctic
 Arctic Moon
03:09:15 NY, Malo, Arctic
Hello chat
 Kháos
03:07:00 Kaos || Khaos
Thoughts?
-WP Click-
 Link Cat
03:05:19 Jelly Bean
No worries, Hallow!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : -5
Sun Bear : -1
Rattlesnake : +4
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    18    19    20    21    22   ..   43 

Outlander x MeekoJanuary 19, 2024 10:24 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex set his hands down on the floor behind them and leaned back slightly. After hearing Skylar answer he gave a nod before watching as he looked about the room. It was nicely decorated with a dark nearly black carpeted floor. The walls were painted a baby blue with white trim. There was a twin-sized bed with white floral-decorated blankets tucked against the far wall. There was a closet opposite the bed and a small desk situated beside it. When Skylar spoke, Alex's attention returned to him, and smiled slightly with a shake of his head. "It's fine. I invited you here so I'd hate to leave you here alone while I go enjoy the party." He answered.
(It's fine. ^^)
Outlander x MeekoFebruary 20, 2024 02:05 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar didn't respond to Alex, he had just stared, admiring his beauty. After a moment of staring, he said, "You know you are really attractive," his words were slightly slurred and his voice was quiet and soft. Skylar looked at him with his high and drunk eyes for a moment longer before looking away. He wanted to kiss him but he couldn't bring himself to. He wasn't sure at all if Alex even liked him at all. Sky rocked back and forth slightly due to the amount of euphoria he was feeling. He breathed in deeply and closed his eyes for a moment. Once he opened his eyes again they focused back onto Alex.
(sorry the long ass wait!!)
Outlander x MeekoFebruary 21, 2024 06:38 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex shifted beneath Skylar's gaze, crisscrossing his legs beneath him. Fighting back the urge to chew at his bottom lip, a habit of his that manifested when he was nervous or in an awkward situation. Both nerves and awkwardness were in and around him, his heart quickening its pace inside his chest, albeit slightly. He became aware just how alone he and Skylar were in the room, with the party going on below and none the wiser for their departure to the upper floor. When Skylar spoke, Alex's gaze quickly moved back to him, his cheeks flushing lightly. It didn't take long for him to notice both how high and drunk Skylar seemed and he almost had half a mind to pass his statement off on the booze and whatever else he had taken. Instead, and against his better judgment he cleared his throat and gave a nod. "Thanks, you look good too." He offered up a friendly smile as his blue gaze locked onto Skylar's own green hues.

Edited at February 21, 2024 11:42 PM by Outlander
Outlander x MeekoFebruary 23, 2024 12:35 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar just stared at Alex before speaking again, "Like I'm attracted to you... You know." Sky said, his words a bit more clear than last time. He knew what he was saying was true, and he could never feel confident enough to say stuff like that sober. After he had said that there was some feeling of relief in Sky. He took his eyes off Alex and looked around. "I want to go get more high." He then blurted out as he thought about standing up. He brought a hand up to his face and rubbed it slightly before looking back at Alex. Not many thoughts were running through Skylar's head, only getting more high and how good Alex looked right now.
(...sorry its so small)
Outlander x MeekoFebruary 24, 2024 11:40 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Thank god that the room was dark save for the light of one lamp, otherwise, Alex was certain his blush would be on full display. He had had crushes before, enough to know that that's how he was beginning to feel about Skylar, however, never had he actually had someone he liked, say that they were attracted to him. He had taken great care to play the role of a heterosexual male, only interested in the opposite sex. It seemed to work since he hadn't gotten a confession from anyone at school or anyone he knew, until now anyway. Swallowing thickly he scrambled to find the words to respond. Before he had a chance to put together any coherent response though, he was jerked from his racing thoughts when he heard Skylar. His eyes widened in surprise before relief settled where panic had once been, though his heart still thundered swiftly within his chest. "O-okay." He nodded. "Do you want me to go get Chris?" He asked with a slight tilt of his head.
Outlander x MeekoMarch 17, 2024 12:23 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar stared blankly for a moment before responding, "Yeah." Skylar looked away from Alex and his eyes wandered around the room. He knew getting even more high than he was was probably a bad idea, but he didn't know what to do so why not get more fucked up. "I probably shouldn't drink anymore though." Sky then said as he looked back at Alex and watched him. Sky wanted to spend more time alone but he didn't want to keep him away from the party, so he thought for a moment.
Outlander x MeekoMarch 17, 2024 12:34 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex gave a nod upon hearing Skylar's answer. He didn't stand right away but rather surprised himself by remaining seated and watching Skylar's gaze wander about the room. He cracked a small smile and bit back a laugh at Sky's words, but gave a nod in agreement. He didn't think it a good idea to continue drinking if he planned on getting more high. "Alright, I'll be right back with Chris." He said as he moved then to push himself to his feet. Turning toward the door he let out a quiet sigh of relief before he moved to leave the room and head back down to the party to search for Skylar's friend.
Outlander x MeekoMarch 17, 2024 12:47 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
As Sky watched Alex leave he continued to think for a moment, he knew it would probably take them a while. After a couple of minutes of looking around and thinking of random stuff, he decided to go wait outside of the room. Skylar got up slowly to make sure he wouldn't fall and eat it. Grabbing the bed frame for support he got up just fine. He made his way outside of the room and leaned against the wall as he looked down the hall.
Outlander x MeekoMarch 17, 2024 12:51 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reaching the bottom of the stairs Alex let his gaze sweep over the crowd of people in search of Chris. He was quick to spot, Rog and Beverly in the kitchen refilling cups with the spiked punch. For a brief moment, he was tempted to make a detour and stop by to check in with them. Ultimately he decided against doing such a thing and began moving through the crowd toward the last place he'd seen Chris, though whether or not the guy was still there he wasn't sure.
Outlander x MeekoMarch 17, 2024 12:56 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
As he continued to wait for Alex and Chris he grew more impatient. He was deciding if he should stay or go down, he didn't want to go down just yet though. Skylar slid down the wall to sit down because he didn't want to stand anymore. It took him a couple of minutes when he remembered he could have just texted Chris, there was no point now though so he didn't bother. Skylar leaned his head back against the wall and closed his eyes for a moment as he continued to wait.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    18    19    20    21    22   ..   43 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us