Magnus Bane
08:21:55 Mag/Maggy
Never
-Click-
This lovely gal
 Existence
08:21:54 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
What did I do ;-; That is 2 in 3 hours??
 Destinations End
08:21:52 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Mag
Aww. Sweet ^^

Yeah. It definitely is.
Jasper and Kaito are well, though Jasper is getting used to my sister not being around like she used to(which wasn't much to start with but even so)

Bear is so-so. She has a pretty hard time walking, getting up from sitting and laying down and just getting around almost half the time now. And she's beginning to seem confused and stuff sometimes nowadays. But otherwise she's okay I guess.
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
08:21:19 Lotus
Midna,

You get five of em' then can give it to Mr. Nudd
 Nevermore.
08:20:23 Never/Nev
Zefhyr

He is worth it, I swear T.T I just have to casually drop 2k monthly on him

Mag
Ooh, what OC if you don't mind me asking? :o
 Apothecary
08:19:46 Medicinally Autistic
Can somebody weight continental for me?
 ZEFHYR
08:18:30 
@nevermore...that is a great bumper sticker
 Magnus Bane
08:18:20 Mag/Maggy
Never
Trying to see what I get from this OC before I commit lol
 Voxtexy
08:18:12 Vox, Corey
Existence,
If you'd like to! ovo
 Midnight flight
08:18:02 Midna
What do I do with a hell hound heart?
 Existence
08:17:52 Exist / Kuskyn
Vox, in all honesty I would probably be the same if I was working like proper normal being, unfortunately my back has ruined that xD
 Apothecary
08:17:27 Medicinally Autistic
2 more stupid pandas. I'm going to scream
 Nevermore.
08:17:09 Never/Nev
If I hadn't bought myself such a high maintenance show horse I'd be rolling in apples.. :")
 Existence
08:16:51 Exist / Kuskyn
Vox, oh wow he is absolutely gorgeous o.o, Can I sketch him some time o.o
 Voxtexy
08:16:45 Vox, Corey
Existence,
I have zero control over my impulse lmaoo

Thankfully it's not as bad now xD
 Victorian Ghost
08:16:19 Aloysius (he,him)
-WP Click-

paws for the new addition to my pack?
 Voxtexy
08:16:03 Vox, Corey
-Click-

Finally gave hims a name *^*

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +1
Black Bear : -3
Black Bear : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    18    19    20    21    22   ..   45 

Interstellar/LunarSeptember 25, 2021 05:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

The unknown dog known as Tailbite, a black mutt, stood a few paces from her. Mayhem stared back, her ears pinned back, hackles raised.

"Tailbite! Go back where you belong!" Mayhem growled.

"Why should I? I've been wanting a good fight for years." Tailbite replied, flashing his teeth.

"Oh shut up. You were the coward who ran! You didnt fight, you ran! Left us, you're why Crow's dead!" Mayhem was growing impatient.

Tailbite lunged, but Mayhem threw herself to the side and bounced up, slamming down on the slightly smaller mutt. The male growled, and bit at her legs. The female used a back leg to hold down the dogs hind legs, so she wasnt kicked off balance, while a front leg was on the males chest, the other on his throat.

"You call this a fight? More like puppy play. You cant even fight." Mayhem growled up near Tailbite's face.

Edited at September 25, 2021 05:05 PM by Interstellar Ivyleaf
Interstellar/LunarSeptember 25, 2021 05:09 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
River could handle it any longer. He made himself known and growled at the stranger Mayhem, darling... step away. Now!" he ordered as he came closer and closer tot he the mutt " Who are you, picking fights with my mate, are you? I would do that if I were you." he bared his teeth and held his ground.
Interstellar/LunarSeptember 25, 2021 05:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

"River.. this is a battle only I can fight. Go, I'm fine." Mayhem growled, even used his name.

"Oh,, is that your little wolf boyfriend?" Tailbite sneered, taking that moment of them fighting to slip out from under Mayhem.

Mayhem leaps, and was nipped on the tail by the other dog. She whips around, roughly pulling Tailbite from her tail, shaking him in her jaws.

Interstellar/LunarSeptember 25, 2021 05:30 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
River glared at his mate " Im not going far, my dear" he said walkng off and out of sight I hope she's right about this. If he hurts her, ill kill him myself. He found a place to rest and waited things out.
Interstellar/LunarSeptember 25, 2021 05:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Tailbite yelped, retreating down. "Next time I'm bringing the gang with me, you wait!" He growled, running out of sight.

"Oh, I dare ya! Bring them all, I'll be ready." Mayhem stepped forward, and continued her trek.

Interstellar/LunarSeptember 25, 2021 05:59 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
River stayed low and out of sight. Mad at himself for stepping in. He just let her go back to the pack and let her be. He would ask questions later. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.
Aster was walking aorund when she say her " Mayhem? Where's your mate? I saw him leave after you left.... but he hasnt come back yet."
Interstellar/LunarSeptember 25, 2021 06:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"Hes out by the mountain. I should go head back out there, some dogs need me." Mayhem yawns, before she trotted back out to the mountains, waiting.
Interstellar/LunarSeptember 25, 2021 06:07 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
" While you're at it.. bring River back.If you see him" Aster said nuzzling her. Thank goodness shes safe she thought turning around and went back to waht she was doing.
River was long gone by then in the Nrothern territory just at the border of the forest and the human territory. Looking out. But not able to be seen.
Interstellar/LunarSeptember 25, 2021 06:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Mayhem sat down, waiting until the odd group of four emerged from the brush.

"Oh, so I see you brought them all." Mayhem growled, standing.

Tailbite was accompanied by a female pitsky, a male rottweiler, and a small westie male.

"Now, are we going to settle this or not?" The lone dog grinned, obviously trying to get them to come at her.

Oh god, I forgot. Those ones... won the fights.

Tailbite barked, the other three dogs charging wildly at the one female.

Mayhem yelped in suprise, sending a sharp snarl towards the smallest dog, which was clumsily locked on her leg. She raised her leg and bit at the westie until the dog let go, but was caught off guard when the fluffier female came at her, sending Mayhem hitting the ground with a grunt.

"You coward!" Tailbite taunted.

Mayhem kicked the dog off of her, eyes filled with hatred as she raised to her paws and went for the largest enemy.

Interstellar/LunarSeptember 25, 2021 06:25 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
River heared something and he ran towards it. When he got there, he say his mate and other dogs around her. Oh no.. I have to help her. A low growle escaped his mouth and stepped out of wherehe was so all of them could see him " If you touch her one more time, believe me when I say I will show no mercy" he stepped in front of Mayhem and protected her " Get lost." he said to the group.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    18    19    20    21    22   ..   45 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us