I don't know if I want to save them, sell them, or use them now :(
 Zeraphia
10:09:58 Spooky Vah
Techno

Oooh those sound so fun.

I would offer but my head is pounding >.>
 distant-screams
10:08:20 katy | beetle
welp, time to work on art finally. hopefully the migraine doesn't make another appearance.
 technoblade
10:07:37 Lil Techy | Techno
hey dart
 The Amethyst
10:06:54 Dart
Techno

Ello
 distant-screams
10:04:31 katy | beetle
techno,
glad i could help, lol!
 technoblade
10:04:16 Lil Techy | Techno
Katy

gonna keep that in mind next time I have one
 distant-screams
10:02:52 katy | beetle
ugh, migraines suck.

finally got it to go away by soaking my feet in hot water with an ice pack on the back of my neck 😭 the things i have to do sometimes-
 Luna👻
10:02:02 Silver (She/her)
I want but no money
 technoblade
10:01:42 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I wanna do more slow burn romances with my reapers, especially the ones who don't understand mortals, or forbidden romances, or just hurt/comfort plots.
 The Amethyst
10:01:01 Dart
Magnus

Same but I can't find anyone who wants it
 Magnus Bane
10:00:36 Mag/Maggy
Dart
I plan on selling mine as well. It's cute but I'd rather use the newer stuff ^^
 Zeraphia
10:00:34 Spooky Vah
Techno

Find the good rps. You've got this!
 Luna👻
09:59:18 Silver (She/her)
Ahh nobody is selling a bottle cap I bought everything else
 The Amethyst
09:59:13 Dart
Magnus

I know I love it but I don't need this dye I wanna swap it or sell it so badd
 technoblade
09:58:40 Lil Techy | Techno
God I have the itch to do more roleplays ;-;
 Magnus Bane
09:58:16 Mag/Maggy
Luna
Thanks!

Dart
That pelt isn't terrible

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : +2
Grizzly Bear : -2
Vicuna Wolf : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    18    19    20    21    22   ..   146 

PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 09:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Autumn/Female/9/Normal/Mentions: Willow
She nodded slowly and prepared her ears for the noise and fired again as she relaxed her body and blinked several times. She had nearly hit the center
Savayia/Female/16/Fire and Ice/Mentions: Aziz, Acantha
She tilted her head slightly, realizing that she was right. They werent orphans. She may care about me enough to let us stay but not that much. She thought firmly and then stared at Acantha with shock for a second. Broken has a daughter?? She thought and wiped the expression off her face but the peices started coming together. Thats who that man was. She realized and her eyes darkened. She came back to reality and rolled her eyes at being called special, forcing herself not to tense at the fire thing. Am I really that easy to read? She thought and decided she would work on it. She tried not to roll her eyes when Acantha said the last part about helping all of them. "You seem to be the most emotional" She said in a thoughtful tone
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 10:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Willow/Female/11/Mentions: Autumn
Willow jumped up and down excitedly, clapping her hands. "Good job! You're a natural!" She practically yelled.
Acantha/Female/18/Mentions: I don't even know anymore
Acantha saw the shocked expression when she mentions Broken's daughter. "Yeah.... She gave her up for adoption 3 years ago, just a few months after she was born. Broken thought it would be the safest for the child." She explained, scratching the back of her neck. Acantha nodded. "Yeah I guess so, as emotional as a killer can be," She confirmed. Most people in the gang had emotions, however, weren't as expressive as Acantha was.

Edited at May 13, 2020 10:32 PM by PoisonedLove
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 10:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She blinked several times at how excited Willow was but her excitement rubbed off on her and she grinned and turned the safety on while she bounced around, making sure not to shoot herself
Savayia/Female/16/Fire and Ice/Mentions: Aziz, Acantha
She narrowed her eyes and stared at her hands. Broken gave birth as a 13 year old. That asshole made her pregnant. I guarente it. She resisted an urge to set something on fire. She focused on Acantha again and said "Broken expressed emotions?" And she raised her eyebrows. "Ive seen her widen her eyes, grimace a little, laugh a little, and smile once or twice."
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 10:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Willow, after a moment of excitement, stopped. "I hope Broken and Savayia are ok" She said.
"Sometimes, it depends on whos she's with, how she feels, and if she is drunk or not," Acantha answered. "That's odd, Broken doesn't usually show shit unless she had known that person for years, or if its a child." She added just as the black van pulled up in front of a small farmhouse. Her expression hardened, any trace of emotion erased from each of the gang members faces. "We're here" She said, even her once lively tone went dead. It was almost scary how quickly they all changed.
Broken/Female/16/Poison and Darkness/Mentions:
It had been a good hour or two before Wolf came back into the bedroom, carrying a knife in his hand. Broken froze, knowing what was coming next. He approached her bare body and traced the tip of the blade along her side. "You've gotten a little thick love, I think we need to change that." He said, immediately sending a jolt of pain through her, feeling like she was not enough anymore. She knew she had barely gained a pound since she last saw the man, but he still made her feel like she had gained 100. Usually she didn't care about her weight, as long as she could do her job properly, but again, he turned her into a self-conscious teenager once more.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 10:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Her excitement slowed and she nodded, becoming serious. "Yeah.. im sure they are fine though right? I mean... how bad can that guy be?" She said in a hopeful tone.
Savayia/Female/16/Fire and Ice/Mentions: Etc etc etc
She nodded slowly at everything Acantha said and eventually just quit listening, thinking about Broken and hoping she was okay. She looked up when she said they were here and her eyes went cold, wishing she could set the place on fire but she reserved her lovely fire for specific things and she looked at Verill and then at Acantha and Aziz. "How are we going to do this?" She asked, her voice dark
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 10:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Willow looked at Autumn, no hope in her tone. "With the world Broken lives in, he could be worse than Satan himself." She said, completely honest.
"Well... Usually we have more time and information that Broken uses to put together a plan... However, we don't have time, information, or Broken." Acantha said before turning to Aziz, who was arming himself, and Verill, who had some weird piece of technology in his hand. "What do we have?" She asked. "There is only one entrance, and it looks like Wolf had all the windows on the house made bulletproof." He said, pulling out his phone and sending a picture of the house layout to everyone in the van, including Savayia. "Wolf is good with large guns and knives, okay with smaller guns, and absolutely sucks at hand to hand combat," Verill said, the tiniest of smirks showing. "That´ll be beneficial for Broken." He added. Acantha looked at her phone which seems to be showing heartbeats. "13 of us in here, and.... 3 of them inside" Acantha said, slightly confused. "Wolf is deathly afraid of fire, and thrives in the dark." She continued. The 3 of them looked at Savayia, as if asking if she had any helpful information.
Broken/Female/16/Poison and Darkness/Mentions:
Broken felt the knife dig into the skin of her thigh. She yelped before Wolf stuffed a gag into her mouth.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 11:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She looked at her with wide eyes and shook her head sharply. "But is there hope for her?" She asked. Worse than Satan? Hes that bad?!
She nodded quickly and listened to what Verill was saying about windows being bulletproof and she scowled a little. Only one entrance? Hmm... She thought, considering. Good with large guns and knives. Sucks hand to hand. The information repeated in her head over and over again. Thrives in dark. Deathly afraid of fire. She bit her lip so hard it bled but she wiped the look off her face when the others looked at her. Its for Brokens benifit. Just tell them. She thought and said "Well... I may come in handy with the fire part." She said and hesitantly made a flame appear on her hand, her eyes getting darker
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 11:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
This was where Willow smiled. "Broken isn't scared of Satan, so yeah, there's hope" She said. "Plus she has Savayia on her side".
The 3 didn't seem to surprised, though the other 10 members did seem to lean away from Savayia. Aziz glared at them, "Big babies" he scoffed. Acantha pointed at the flame. "That makes a lot of sense actually" She said, Verill nodded in agreement. "Alright, this just might work. Acantha, get whoever has the third heartbeat out of the house, and leave the door open. Aziz will use the van for cover and use the open door to shoot Wolf should he come out. I'll help position everyone else to cover the door and windows, should he try to escape through one." Verill said, pausing as he looked at Savayia. "We need you to get her out"
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 11:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She nodded and laughed a little when she said Broken wasnt scared of Satan. She nodded when she said Savayia was on her side. "I guess so" She said with a smile
She watched the others lean away from her and she rolled her eyes. She stared at Acantha and Verill and shook her head a little and then gazed at Verill when he said something about a third heartneat and she faintly wondered if he had some sort of hearing power or some shit. She listened to the plan closely and nodded when he was done. I can do that. She thought and looked back at Verill before shifting in her seat. "Tell me when I need to set something on fire" She said simply, her eyes sparking
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 11:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"Just set wolf on fire and get Broken out" Verill said. "Do me a favor and make his death as painful as possible" Aziz requested with a cruel and angry expression, the rest of the van nodded in agreement to Aziz's request. "Great, let's get to it." Acantha said, and with that, the 10 members piled out of the vehicle, Verill and Acantha following them out to take their positions. Aziz waited by the door for Savayia. "Thank you Savayia, I never thought Broken would find someone outside of Verill, Acantha, and I that would be willing to do this for her" He said gratefully before moving to his own position.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    18    19    20    21    22   ..   146 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us