-WP Click-
Too bad you are MW e,e
 Caeruleum
09:00:14 Cae, Blue
i knew the rarity was too good to be ac T^T
-WP Click-
 Caeruleum
08:56:37 Cae, Blue
the pain of forgetting to retire all duds and losing several good litters because no space </33
 Den of Thieves
08:56:26 
ok thanks!
 BuggyOs
08:55:52 Bug 𓆣
Den
You craft it with other items, and the item it makes you can give to bree
 Existence
08:55:32 Exist / Kuskyn
I am pretty pleased with Lonan he is 39R ac too
 Den of Thieves
08:54:42 
what does fools gold do?
 The Wolves Forest
08:54:30 
Yay, my Pup won pup wrestling in 16 moves, that's so useful. Sigh.
 Saint
08:53:19 
exist no way!! congrats!
 Existence
08:52:56 Exist / Kuskyn
I got 2 SV pups in one litter!
 Existence
08:44:36 Exist / Kuskyn
I ahh just found a new song.. Called Sleepyhead by Jutes
 BuggyOs
08:43:53 Bug 𓆣
im so tired (:
 Existence
08:41:47 Exist / Kuskyn
Effectively Green day Basket case
 Ecifircas
08:41:03 
Skillet. >
 Existence
08:40:00 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, I honestly don't even know sometimes, it's just like Skillet, it just pops in there somehow these days
 Ecifircas
08:38:49 
God. Why Halestorm. @.@

My ex-boyfriend was obsessed with them. lol
 Existence
08:37:16 Exist / Kuskyn
Halestorm was pretty poppy to listen to, I miss the misery was the main one I think there xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +2
Wolverine : +5
Red Fox : +3
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Moonshadow x Caribou CreekJuly 8, 2024 01:00 AM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award

There was a long and stifling pause after the first mate's declaration. The captain above drifted her eyes down, landing on the woman below. "Where is he?" She questioned, referring to her son. The young boy stepped forward from the crowd, making himself known to her. Without hesitation, she made her way down the stairs of the captain's quarters, pulling Gage into a fierce embrace. Her hand drifted into his hair, pulling his head to her chest as she turned her face to look at Judas and the stranger he'd brought with him. Her eyes were a deep, stormy grey-blue, shimmering like the oceans waves. After a moment of embrace, she let him go, steadily making her steps towards this new woman.

She swiftly pulled the sword from her hip, unsheathing it to examine it closely. "Hmm," She hummed, her gaze flicking up to observe its owner. "A fine sword," She commented, slipping it back into her sheath. She paced around her, taking in every detail, before coming back to face her, standing side by side with Judas. "Mind telling me the reason you intended to slit my boy's throat?" She questioned after a moment, silently signaling Judas with a flick of her wrist. The man turned away, tossing out orders to the crewman as the women conversed.

"Prepare to set sail, the navy will be upon us soon if we doddle any longer!" He commanded, sending the men scattering. He turned his attention back to the captain and the prisoner, listening intently to what was being said.

"I'm no fool," Ms Cronwell said, pulling a dagger from her belt and placing it beneath the strange woman's chin, lifting it to continue examining her face. "You are no common maiden. That sword you weild is much too nice for daily life or use, and your jewels scream of wealth and royalty. Why don't you go on and tell me your name? I'd prefer to speak to you with some level of respect and dignity, despite the nastiness upon which you've found yourself arriving." She looked at Judas. "Where did you find this woman?"

"In the castle, Captain." He answered, his molten gaze drifting over the young lady. "Gage was imprisoned there, below in the dungeon quarters. I freed him from his cell, and rounded the corner to see him in her grasp, blade to his throat." He recounted their meeting, his eyes never leaving her. Conwell was silent again, studying the pair.

"Very well," She said after a moment, swiftly turning her gaze to her Quartermaster. "She is to stay upon the Black Dahlia until further notice. She is of royal blood which means she is of use." Her voice lowered softly. "Of leverage." She lifted her chin and gave one last look over her shoulder at Marina before back to Jude. "Since you've brought her here, you are in charge of her. She is to work and tend to the ship and to the crew as we all do for each other, and there will be no vile behavior of any sort aboard my ship, I make that very clear." Judas bowed lightly.

"Yes, Alvina," He said respectfully.

"She is here until we have no further use for her. I'll set us toward Wicklow." The captain said before whisking away, back up the stairs to the wheel of the ship, her gaze surveying the crew below. The large ship groaned softly as the wheel turned, having set sail across the vast expanse of ocean. The kingdom was rapidly shrinking into the distance, bringing a sense of comort and peace to Jude.

"Welcome aboard," He said to her again, only this time for real. It looked as if she was to be staying for awhile. He reached into his pocket, producing her dagger. "I told you you'd get it back," He said, handing it to her. "If you promise to play nice and not use it against me quite yet, I would be most grateful."

Moonshadow x Caribou CreekJuly 8, 2024 09:40 AM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
The whole ship went silent after the man's words. The captains eyes slowly drifted down to meet hers, a rage she would only understand when she had children of her own filling her eyes.
"Where is he?" The captain asked, scanning the ship deck for her son. The boy, Gage, pushed his way through the crowd. The Captain hastily made her way down to the deck, bringing her child into a tight hug.
Marina stiffened as the Captain's piercing eyes met hers once again. After a few moments, she let her son go and made her way over to Marina.
There was no time to react as the captain pulled her sword from its place at her hip, examining it thoroughly before placing it back. That confused her. She fully expected to be completely disarmed. Honestly, she was surprised that she wasn't dead yet.
Marina didn't speak as the captain praised her sword, not even when she spoke to her directly. She saw movement in her peripheral vision as the crew prepared the ship to sail. Yep, no way out of this one.
She stiffened as yet another weapon was placed at her throat, the captain making many observations. She was starting to wish she would have forgone the jewelry today, but then again, she had no idea she was going to be kidnapped today either.
The captain demanded her name. If it wasnt for the knife at her throat, she would have kept silent.
"Marina." Her first words to any of them. The dagger was sharp against her skin as her throat bobbed. The captain briefly turned her attention on Pritchard. She barely refrained from rolling her eyes at the dramatic retelling of the incident. Although it did make her sound pretty badass.
She blew out a small sigh of relief when the blade was removed from her throat. It was shortlived.
She kept her expression neutral as the captain announced she was traveling with them.
Her only option of escape was to jump overboard, but even if she was excellent at swimming, she wouldn't get to shore on time.
Looks like she was staying then.
Although, the captain seemed like a reasonable person. She wasn't surprised that they were making her work, but she couldn't deny that she was grateful for her last statement. She was even more grateful she kept at least her sword. She needed some form of defense.
Marina wandered to the port side of the ship, looking out at her kingdom as it disappeared slowly. The thought of Kayden slowly crept back into her mind, but she pushed it away again. Now was definitely not the time.
Marina turned to look at the infamous Blackmane as he stopped at her side, welcoming her aboard for the second time. He fished through his pocket and pulled out her dagger, holding it out for her to grab.
She took it and placed it back in its sheathe, looking back to the crystalline waters as her home became only a speck in the distance.
She completely ignored the man's last statement, because she throughly planed on cutting him up into tiny pieces when she got the chance.
She twisted one of the rings on her index finger with a thumb, a habit she had developed a few years back. She kept her brown eyes on the water, hoping that if she ignored him for long enough, he would leave. Or he would at least give her something to do.
Moonshadow x Caribou CreekJuly 8, 2024 11:38 AM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award

Marina... Judas thought upon hearing her speak her name. It struck him as a pretty fitting one, at least in an amusing way. 'Of the Sea' if I am correct in its meaning. What an ironically pirate name for someone who despises them so much. He took his orders from the captain, watching her walk back up the stairs.

Upon giving Marina her dagger back, he took a few steps away from her, leaning against the ship and staring into the water himself. He wouldn't try to push her into any sort of conversation, he was no idiot. She wouldn't want to speak with him or anyone else right now, maybe not ever. Everything about her life that she knew of had been stripped from her in an instant, and now she was in the middle of the sea, moving further and further away from her kingdom with each passing second. He lifted his chin, his eyes taking in the horizon ahead.

"Wilock is a few days' sail away," He told her, not expecting an answer of any kind. "Until then we're stuck on the ship together, so I think its time you at least learn the chain of command around here so you don't get yourself into any more unwanted trouble, yeah?" He looked at her, studying her expression. She didn't seem to be a person who showed much emotion at all, which made her very tricky to read. Itriguining too, at that. He thought to himself. "Of course you've already met the Captain, Ms. Alvina Conwell. Her late husband was the Cpatain for many years, at least up until he was strung up by your kindly folk." He pushed himself away from the side of the ship, tossing his chin in a command for her to follow him. "Berwyn Black is the big fella you met earlier, First Mate. He don't do much other than bark around orders here and there, and provide company to the Captain in her lonliest hours. He's more for show than anything else, I suppose, but it's best not to get on his nasty side."

Judas gestured slightly to himself as they walked. "Judas Layre, otherwise known as Blackmane or Pritchard. Quartermaster, which means I'm in charge of all you lot, and next in command to the Captain. I take her place when she's sleeping, I take her place when she's not aboard." He stopped, circling around to face her, his expression one of seriousness. "It's best you avoid starting trouble with any of us three. At least aboard the ship." He warned, acknowledging that he knew she was capable and defiant enough to start things elsewhere. He wouldn't put it past her at all. "I also serve as Master Gunner when I'm not running captain's duties, so I know my way around the artilary here." He studied her for a moment, beginning to walk again. "You'll be serving as a sort of Boatswain for now." He told her. "You will lend a hand in all duties taking place on the ship, and you will report to me with any issues you may find, any squabbles you may get into, and any requests you may have." He tossed a hand towards a few barrels of rum and crates of food.

"Eat and drink when you need it, but we ration our supplies. For now it doesn't matter, for we'll be reaching Witlock in a few days to restock." He came to a stop over a large hatch in the floor. He didn't open it. "Below there is the brig. Sleeping quarters and a closed off section for mutineers or prisoners. If it had been me in charge today you'd be behind bars, but Conwell must see something in you that I do not." He said. "I trust her decision, however, it only takes one slip to be sent down."

Moonshadow x Caribou CreekJuly 8, 2024 04:05 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Marina watched as the pirate retreated a few steps. He was an interesting one. Full of snarky comments and sarcasm, but not one to push boundaries. She appreciated that, at least.
She looked over her shoulder at him as he explained the trip. A few days wasn't horrible. She remembered seeing Witlock on the maps, a small island just off the coast. She gave him the briefest of nods as he offered to explain the chain of command. She supposed if she was going to be held hostage she might as well get to know some people.
Marina looked up at the captain again as he started explaining, casting her gaze away when he mentioned her 'kindly folk'. She was younger when the previous captain was executed, but old enough to remember. She father hadn't allowed her to attend, something she was grateful for now.
Marina made herself follow the man as he tossed his chin at her. She remembered the man from earlier as Pritchard explained his job.
She looked back at the man, Judas, as he explained his own job. She stopped abruptly as he stopped to face her. The expression on his face was slightly concerning.
Marina nodded as he warned her to not get into any trouble. At least not on the ship. He had even provided her a loophole. She only nodded for his own entertainment, knowing she was going to forget all of this within the next few days. She started idly spinning her ring again.
'Master Gunner'. A fancy way of saying he knew how to kill her in many different ways.
She began to walk once again as Judas continued, now explaining her own duties on the ship. So basically she was at everyone's beck and call.
She looked over at the crates of food and drinks piled high. She would take him up on that later, but definitely not now. Her stomach was still unsettled from seeing so many familiar faces in the corridors.
She looked curiously at a large hatch in the floor. Sleeping quarters and a prison, all the necessities.
She blatantly rolled her eyes at his statement. All the captain saw in her was the woman who tried to kill her son. She wasn't sure how she didn't end up down there.
"So where exactly will I be sleeping? Or am I not going to be trusted to do anything on my own?" She wouldn't be surprised if they had a constant guard on her or something idiotic like that.
Luckily there was a decent breeze blowing now. The air was still stifling, sweat beading on Marina's forehead.
Moonshadow x Caribou CreekJuly 8, 2024 05:37 PM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award

"The ship is big enough," Pritchard retorted in response to her question, a small and sarcastic smirk tugging at the corner of his lips. "I'm sure you'll find someplace nice to rest your weary head." His tone was laced with the same sarcasm and flirtatious charm that he'd used with her in the basement of the castle, his molten gaze glittering with a haughty air, as if challenging her to snap back. He enjoyed bantering, and she seemed like a fun one to poke at. He already knew she disliked him, so it shouldn't be that hard to get her to snap back at him, right? He was curious, wanting to see just how far he could push her to catch a glimpse of what she may be capable of. It wasn't exactly an intention of malice or harm, but he did certainly enjoy lighting a little fire once and awhile. The thrill of the risk was just too tempting. Besides, it's not like she could do much at the moment anyway, he knew she was smarter than to pull a sword on him right now.

"Of course there's no feather stuffed pillows that I'm sure your royal highness is used to, but we've got burlap bags filled with sand if that'll do it for ya." He continued, prodding. Despite his respected rank amongst the crew, he was still a young man full of spunk and spite, always seeking out some sort of thrill to brighten up the bleak days at sea. "If not, there's always the option of sleeping alongside a man of your choice," He poked, a sleazy smirk lining his lips, his tone one of immense sarcasm. "I'm sure any one of us would call ourselves lucky to be chosen for it." He flashed her a wink before turning away, tossing his chin again for her to follow. "Come on now! There's someone you need to properly meet."

He moved breezily, his steps confident and sure even as the ship rocked and groaned lightly from the gentle waves and currents it sailed upon. "Come boy!" Jude barked, his voice gruff and commanding. The captain's son jumped upon being singled out, quickly turning and making his way over to the pair, sidling up next to the Quartermaster. "Gage, this is Marina, Marina this is Gage," He introduced, his words flowing quickly and casually from his lips, as if he didn't really care much about formalities. "Now...I would really appreciate it if there were no blades pressed upon any necks between the two of you, can I ask that much?" He said, looking mostly at Gage but his tone pointed at Marina. "You'll be working together, how fun!" He grinned, his tone still laced with a jolly sense of sass and sarcasm. "Do me a favor boy, and grab a pair scrubs would ya?" Gage nodded, looking a bit jittery at the prospect of having to work alongside the woman who'd just attempted to end his life.

He grabbed two large deck scrubs, and Jude slid over a large bucket filled with water. Some spilled messily over the sides of the bucket, dousing the floor beneath them. "Alright princess," He said to Marina, taking a scrub from the boy and placing it in her grasp. "We call this scrubbing the deck." He grinned at her, his eyes glittering with jovial teasing light. His tone was one of as if he was speaking to her like she didn't know anything, although he knew she was anything but dumb. Poking the bear, as it were.

"You and the boy...make it shiny." He directed, grabbing a crisp apple from the pile of food and biting into it. He leaned casually up against the side of the ship, his gaze watching over them as they worked. There was nothing much for him to do right now, and per Captain's orders he would maintain an eye on her for the day. Gage cast a weary glance at his friend, but said nothing, dipping his scrub in the water and kneeling down, running it roughly back and forth against the dirty deck.

Moonshadow x Caribou CreekJuly 8, 2024 09:50 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Marina actually listened with interest as Judas started his statement. She quickly lost that interest when a sarcastic smirk appeared on his lips. "Rest her weary head." Was the 'weary necessary?
At his description of their pillows, she scratched the side of her nose with her middle finger. That was a gesture she used quite often.
Marina was appalled by his next statement. Her mouth hung open slightly as she gave him an incredulous look.
"You wish." Was all she could manage. The pure shock of the statement made it hard to come up with a clever response. She had just been kidnapped, finding someone to sleep with was the last thing on her mind.
She begrudgingly followed him as he started walking again. From his tone and the direction they were walking, she assumed he was taking her to Gage.
Judas's stride was confident as he lead her across the deck, the boat rocking slightly with the waves.
From a young age her father had made sure herself and her brother had known the ins and outs of ships. How to do different tasks and what to do in different situations. Her father had taken his own ship out to sea for weeks until they had learned everything he deemed worthy of knowing. But this was a pirate ship, things were bound to be different.
Even Marina jumped slightly as Judas shouted for the boy, his voice full of commandment.
She crossed her arms and shifted her weight onto one leg as she stared at Gage. The boy was shorter than her by barely an inch, but he looked very jumpy. She rolled her eyes as Judas introduced them. She cast her gaze to Judas's as he instructed them not to kill each other, running her tongue across her top set of teeth underneath her closed lips. A nonchalant way of expressing her annoyance.
She couldn't refrain from giving Gage a glare before he ran off to grab the scrubs. She knew he was just a boy, and she had nearly killed him, but she couldn't help herself.
Marina watched as Gage handed a scrub to Judas who in turn shoved it into her own hands.
Her anger sparked as he explained what she was doing. That was one of her many pet peeves, being talked to as if she was a child.
"I know what to do, fuckface." She spat as Judas took his place watching them.
He looked so comfortable, so she obviously had to ruin it. She dipped her scrub in the bucket of water and flung the scrub at him, keeping the handle in her hand. She quickly looked away and busied herself scrubbing, hoping she got him. Gage scrubbed a few paces away from her, not looking very content to get to close. She should probably try to apologize to him.
She should. That didn't mean she would.

Edited at July 8, 2024 09:51 PM by _Moonshadow_
Moonshadow x Caribou CreekJuly 8, 2024 11:21 PM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award

"Maybe I do," He replied snarkily to her 'you wish' statement, taking it as lightly as the breeze. She was fun. As the scrub was shoved into her hands, he hadn't paid much attention to what either of them were doing. He'd glanced away briefly, clueless as to what was about to happen. He jumped at the feel of the cold water splashing over him, turning to see Marina beginnig to scrub the deck. Instead of anger or annoyance, a somewhat pleased grin tugged at his lips, his chest bubbling with a sense of satisfaction and excitement.

Now wet, his skin cooled from the breeze, temporarily relieving him of the stifling heat of the sun that glared down upon them. He looked at the apple in his hand, which had now also been doused in dirty water from the bucket. He wasn't about to eat it now. He may be a pirate, but he still had personal boundaries with some things. His gaze flickered between the apple and her kneeled form, watching her scrub away. After a short moment of debate, a small smirk lined his expression and he tossed it at her. Not hard, but swiftly, the fruit knocking off her shoulder and rolling away. Without much warning or time for her to react, he grabbed the half full bucket, attempting to splash the remaining contents over her.

Gage ceased his scrubbing, looking appaled up at his quartermaster. He'd never seen him act this way towards anyone, particularly not a prisoner. Pritchard tossed the empty bucket at Gage, causing the boy to fumble to catch it, dropping his scrub. "Refill it," Jude told him, his eyes alight with spunk. The boy turned, leaving the pair alone as he went to refill the bucket.

"We just about square?" Pritchard asked Marina, hoping she would say or do something in return. "You're fun." He teased. "Do you ever smile? Laugh? Grin?" He poked. "Of course I can understand this is no smiling matter for you, but think about it..." He went on, for once his tone no longer sarcastic. He was genuinely having a bit of fun, and part of him truly did want to see how deep her own spunk ran. Maybe they were a little more similar than he'd previously thought. "You're technically not a princess anymore. At least...not for awhile. Whether you like it or not love, you're a pirate now. No need to act so proper when you're among swine like us, eh?"

The sunlight bounced off his rings, now glimmering because of the water she'd flicked onto him. "Surely it's some sort of relief to be out of that stuffy stone prison, yeah?" He questioned, his voice lowering just a bit, almost sounding as if he was trying to make some sort of genuine connection with her.

(sorry its a bit short lol let me know if you need more)

Moonshadow x Caribou CreekJuly 9, 2024 12:06 AM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Marina busied herself with scrubbing, the hot sun beating down relentlessly. She only stopped when something hit her in the shoulder. She reached for the apple that rolled past her when a bucket of dirty water was dumped over her head. Even if the bucket was only half full, it was enough to nearly drench her.
Marina stilled as her brain processed what had just happened, water from her soaked hair dripping onto her face and down her chin.
Part of her wanted to be angry, but that same part couldn't. She deserved it, she supposed.
That didn't stop her from slowly rising to her feet and turning to face Judas, flinging her long hair over her shoulder.
She looked at him through narrowed eyes as he spoke, calling her fun. She wouldn't exactly call this fun. Most people wouldn't even call her fun.
Marina chuckled humorlessly at his question. "Theres no room for smiling in the court, Judas." She drawled out his name, crossing her arms over her chest. The back of her shirt was completely soaked, as well as most of her hair.
She cocked an eyebrow at him as he continued to ramble about her princessness. He seemed to genuinely be having a good time. Pirates were odd people.
Marina thought for a moment at his last statement. Even if she was in a hostage situation, it did feel kind of nice to leave. It would be even better if she had left willingly.
Marina cast her gaze to the side of the ship closest to her, seeing a rope ladder pulled up at the side. The ocean was calm today, the currents not nearly as strong as normal. Perfect.
She brisket walked over to the ladder, unraveling it from where it was held. She quickly removed her rings and necklaces, laying them in a neat pile on the ground.
"Well I guess I should start acting like a pirate." She said with a shrug as she meandered over to the rail of the ship. The grit from the dirty water was rough on her skin, and she could use a little bath.
She sat down on the top of the rail, her back facing the ocean. She gave Judas a sweet smile and held up both of her middle fingers, leaning back until she was freefalling. The water rushed up to meet her quickly and she took a quick breath of air before the water closed in over her head.
She looked down below her to see the endless depths of the ocean. The current tugged her forward slightly, luckily in the same direction of the ship. She swam up, her head breaking the surface as she swam a few lengths to catch up with the ship.
Luckily the ladder was just above the water level. She wrapped a hand around the rope and started climbing. When she reached the deck she rolled the ladder back into place, making her way back to Gage and Judas.
"How'd I do?" She asked, her voice leaking with sarcasm as she slipped her jewlery back on, her hair and clothes dripping onto the deck. She didn't wait for an answer as she picked up her scrub and continued to work.
(We're going to ignore the fact that that wouldn't be possible)
Moonshadow x Caribou CreekJuly 9, 2024 01:20 AM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award

"Well that sounds like a proper boring court then, doesn't it?" He retorted playfully, picking up another apple and biting into it with a crisp crunch. His warm gaze studied her features as he spoke with her, intrigued by her. It'd been quite some time since they'd had any sort of captives on board, and never once had they had one he found so interesting before. He raised a brow at her last statement, confused yet intrigued at what exactly she meant. He stood still, his gaze following after her as she unclothed the jewelry from herself and pushed herself up onto the rail of the ship. Gage had made his return, quietly watching as he set the bucket down. Judas hadn't taken notice of him though, fully focused on the princess.

He instinctively lurched forward as she fell back, racing to the edge to peer down into the dark water. The sound of his impressed laughter echoed off the water as he saw her break the surface, popping back up from the depths. "You're crazy!" He yelled at her as she began swimming back towards the ship. He grabbed the rope, adjusting it to make it a little easier for her to clambor back up onto the deck. "I say you're as daft as the rest of us," He answered her, a genuine grin on his face, his eyes glittering. He admired how she immediately went back to work, instead of expecting to get out of it. Gage seemed more comfortable now than before, although he stayed silent. He kneeled back down, working alongside her now more confidently than before.

"Pritchard!" The voice of Conwell called out from somewhere above. The young quartermaster turned to look up at her, using his hand to shield the sun from blinding him. "What's going on?"

"Just a little fun, nothing more!" He reported, his tone light and jovial. The captain softened her gaze, amused by him as always. He was a loyal and hard worker, commanding and terrifying when he needed to be, yet still young and full of life. He was truly among one of the livlier souls aboard, and kept relations between the crew civil most of the time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day continued on, Judas spending most of it alongside Marina, showing her different things and giving her tasks to do while he supervised. The heat of the day slowly began to fade as the sun made its journey below the horizon. Its remaining light cast a purple-red glow upon the ship and its crew. Now, with all of the remaining tasks done, he stood next to her, leaning against the rail of the ship and looking out over the sea. The breeze had picked up, sweeping his dark waves around his shoulders as it chilled his skin. He'd removed his vest earlier in the day, leaving his white undershirt unbuttoned to expose his chest and torso to the air. It had been too hot today, stifling and overwhelming for most aboard.

Now that it was cooler, it felt incredible. The light spray of the sea misted his face, bringing forth its crisp scent. He closed his eyes for a moment, taking in a deep breath and letting it out slowly, relaxing the tension from his muscles. The crew was quiet, spread out amongst the ship chattering quietly with each other in their groups, playing games of dice and drinking. The skies were clear, promising an easy and safe night of sailing.

"You know," He said quietly, "For a princess, your first day as a pirate wasn't so bad." He looked her way, a softness in his gaze that hadn't been present before. "You did well. I'm impressed."

Moonshadow x Caribou CreekJuly 9, 2024 11:22 AM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Well then I must have done good if I'm as stupid as the rest of you." Marina said as she continued scrubbing. Gage looked mildly concerned, but he seemed more at ease now, for whatever reason.
She jumped slightly as the Captain called out for Judas, but she kept her gaze on the floor and kept scrubbing. Judas's voice was light, and she could hear his smile. This was definitely not the same person who held a gun to her head a few hours ago.
The day continued on rather smoothly, performing some more tasks and getting a full tour of the ship. Her hair and clothes had dried completely hours ago, the harsh sun making the drying process quick. Now that the sun was setting, the temperature dropped a few degrees, making the breeze slightly chilly. Her back ached from being bent over for hours, but thanks to her and Gage the deck was spotless.
Marina looked out at the dark ocean waves, Judas standing next to her as the sun cast orange rays across everything as far as the eye could see. The mist from the waters sprayed her face, the feeling pleasant. She hadn't been on a ship in years, and she had forgotten how peaceful it was. Well, as peaceful as it could be with a pack of thieves on board.
She looked over at Judas as he praised her work, his expression different than it had been earlier today. Marina nodded in thanks. The next few days better go fast.
She leaned on the rail of the ship as the sun continued to disappear. She was more exhausted than she had been in weeks, months even. But if she was being honest, it felt good to actually do something for once, instead of it all being done for her.
(Short again)

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us