02:23:20 Purge/Purse/Pug
Should I retire her? I need den space
-WP Click-
 Hallow's Eve
02:22:57 Hallow, Eve
Good afternoon chat
 Caeruleum
02:21:14 Cae, Blue
Overall Space left in this den: 11 spots for wolves.

i am not fine 😭

but yeah, tempted to go for all dud litters this game year :')
 Amygdala
02:20:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Khaos
Sure thing
 Amygdala
02:20:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Eh....that's less than 200...you're fine lol
 Azrael
02:19:57 Ash, Khaos
Is anyone available to chat for a little while (please)?
 Crescent Nightwalker
02:18:30 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Vulpixies,
Squee!
Show me raptors! Can I see?
 Vulpixles
02:16:45 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Kinda heartbroken no one likes my raptors
 Caeruleum
02:16:11 Cae, Blue
amy, uh-

134 :)
 Caeruleum
02:15:48 Cae, Blue
marsh, could not be me with 20 max battle, under 525be wolves LMAO
 Amygdala
02:15:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Should i even ask how many females you have 😅
 Caeruleum
02:14:27 Cae, Blue
bruh 80ish unbred females. i really should size down e.e
 starmutt
02:13:51 marsh | they/it
Cae
lol fair i need to get 5 more xD
 Dragons Blood
02:13:33 Yong-sun (he/him)
went from 0 den spaces to 8
 Port Mafia
02:13:26 
Marsh
I personally set the trainer to defense moves for training
 Caeruleum
02:13:05 Cae, Blue
use a team of 6 trainees B)
 starmutt
02:12:32 marsh | they/it
how the hell do people train wolves BE wise without having the trainer wolves steal the kill for BE?
 Amygdala
02:10:48 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Awww she was lovely
 Amygdala
02:10:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Glad you like it XD

Still don't regret giving her a chance. But she better throw mw some decent pups
 Caeruleum
02:09:16 Cae, Blue
my own Paint The Town is long dead and gone :/
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Wolverine : +1
Cougar : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   59 

Shadow X LunarOctober 2, 2021 11:39 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
" You kidding?" She laughed " I know all the hidden spots in the whole forest, little one" she rolled her eyes at the young male " You cant possibly have seen me a few nights back close to the center of your home... im too fast to even catch.Go tell that Alpha, lets see how he likes an Alpha in his territory." she howled gently before walking off to look for the food she was supposed to catch for her lunch before she scented out the male. strange male, he is she thought
Shadow X LunarOctober 2, 2021 11:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mikael stood there as she left, dumbfounded by the news. Another Alpha... in our territory?! Hunter and Daria aren't going to like this... Disregarding the rest of his patrol, he rushed straight back home in record time. He returned to the main den, passing Makayla as she was tending to her new born pups on the way to Hunter, who was talking to his mate Daria. "Hunter! Daria! I've got some bad news from the patrol..." The two Alphas turned and looked at him, with Hunter being confused as to why he was back so soon. "I'm afraid the news I have is too urgent to wait: there's another Alpha on our territory, and I'm pretty sure she knows where our home is!" Everyone stopped as the words hung into the air. Daria and Clay couldn't believe their ears, Makayla instictively brought her three pups closer to her, and Hunter was speechless at the revelation. "That's... that's not good." He started. "If another Alpha is hunting on our territory, then there's a real possibility that she could be bringing her pack with her. Good work finding her Mikael. I'll have to talk to Daria about this privately..." He got up and his mate followed her out, leaving Clay to talk to Mikael. "Seriously?! She said she was an Alpha? This can't be good." Clay looked down at his paws before looking over Mikael's shoulder at Makayla, who was trying to pin down Othello so she could clean him. "I know, but what can we do right now? We don't know where she's coming from, so Hunter and Daria have quite a problem on their hands." Mikael responded. Clay nodded and they looked out, nervous about what this could mean.
Shadow X LunarOctober 3, 2021 07:06 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Money, realzing what she had done, began to free out... " What have I done? LIlac will be so mad. He told me to be careful, and i wasnt." she looked behind her to see if anyone was following before turing right.Back to her pack.
" Lilac, dear?" Money asked walking up to him with a nuzzle " I found a few deer on the outing you wished for"

"Good. I need you to bring it here." He replied looking t her
" What?"
" You heard me darling. Bring me the carcass. Now!" he snarled
Money whined as she ran back to where she last saw the deer, her ears up , and ready for anything.

Edited at October 3, 2021 07:06 AM by Empress of Evil
Shadow X LunarOctober 3, 2021 07:14 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
After some deliberation between themselves, Hunter and Daria wanted to tag along with Mikael to see where he ran into the Alpha. They left the home and made their way to the edge of their territory, with Mikael leading them back to the exact same spot where he found the female. "So you found her here?" Hunter asked Mikael. He nodded and Daria sniffed the air. "Well, I can smell her, but the scent is very faint now, so I don't think I'll be able to track her back... how long did she says she was hunting these grounds?" After Mikael answered with a year, she sighed and looked at Hunter. "I was hoping something like this wouldn't happen, but it seems the day has come. If they continue encroaching on our territory, then we may have to fight them for this land." Hunter nodded, but he was also worried at the same time. "I don't know if we have the numbers. Makalya has to stay at the den and feed her newborn pups, and it wouldn't be wise to leave her by herself, so that would only mean three of us could be freed up to fight, while we have no idea how many wolves are in the invading pack." Hunter frowned at the prospect of having to give up territory because of their lack of numbers.
Shadow X LunarOctober 3, 2021 07:30 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Money sighed " Yes Alpha" she said bowing her head. But she got an idea in her head. She grabbed brmmi and Stardust along with her in case she cam across the male again. " come on guys. I cant hunt a deer by myself.. just help me once."
They agreed to help her. They soon trudged back through the territory and through the unknown. searching for the deer their Alpha wanted. But Money was looking out for any sign of movement as they walked along.
Shadow X LunarOctober 3, 2021 07:37 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
After looking around the immediate area for any intruders, Hunter and Daria were satisfied for now, and instructed Mikael to continue the rest of his patrol before heading back home. Mikael nodded and he continued walking along the edge of the Hearts' territory, thinking about the female he ran into. She had so much bravery, pride... possibly both, to announce out of the blue to a wolf belonging to another pack that she was an Alpha. She must either be extremely confident in her fighting abilities, or she was being incredibly foolhardy in saying that... He couldn't help but think about her piercing green and brown eyes when she stared through him during their encounter. If her eyes could kill, I would already be dead, for sure. But that doesn't matter right now; now I need to get back on patrol... A rumble in his stomach interrupted his thoughts. ...After I get something to eat, of course. Can't effectively chase anyone off on an empty stomach after all. He continued along the territory's edge, but he also sniffed the air for any small prey, hoping to find something to quiet his stomach until the end of his patrol.
Shadow X LunarOctober 3, 2021 08:15 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Money was in the front of the three wolves as they sauntered through The Hearts territory to look for the food for their Alpha " come on guys... this way. It's a shortcut." M.m whispered as she turned slighty right.
" Are you sure you know what you are doing, Em?" Stardust asked, looking around nervously " They coud be watching us you know?"
" You are so scared, Star.. stop being scared and deal with it. If you want to go back to Alpha, go ahead. But m getting the deer, even if I have to fight off a pack of them. if they see us. Whch they of course wont."
But then, she stopped. She spooted the male she met , a few paces ahead. Thank goodness they were well hidden. I have to come up to him. BUt I have to act like im alone.
She told the others to stay hidden and she left the hideout and trotted up to the young male " You again."
Shadow X LunarOctober 3, 2021 08:26 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mikael flinched upon hearing the same voice from earlier. Turning around, he locked eyes with the female Alpha that invaded his territory before, once again trespassing. "I thought I told you that this is our territory! You can't be here, unless you're looking for a fight..." Mikael tried to stand tall and act confident against her, but it wasn't very believable. Her eyes were boring a hole thorugh him and it made him slightly easy that she came back so soon. "Listen, I understand you want to hunt here; it has good hunting grounds, but this territory is ours now, not yours, so you need to leave." He sat down, trying to keep a poker face as he stared at her, while also listening for any sounds of movement, in case she brought members of her pack.
Shadow X LunarOctober 3, 2021 08:33 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
" I dont think so, little one. " Em said walking to him " If you think I'm going to leave where there is an abundance of food for my pack. You would be wrong." you want a fight? she thought with a laugh trying to out rank me even though hes a youngling SHe bore her eyes right at him. " You can try and fight me, but only one of us will leave with a scar. You." She then howled for Brommie and Stardust to come out " Think you can last?"
Star snarled beside Em, but she snalred back at her ' No.. wait for him to think of something first. Its a fight he ask for. A fight he will get"
Star and brommie glared at the enemy before looking at their Alpha " He hasnt done anything, Alpha.. leave him be."
Em locked eyes with Brommie " I see you dont want to be helping me out? Get back to the pack then. I'll handle this myeself." They whined but obeyed her orders and headed back to their territory.
( Shes really evil... im sorry XD)
Shadow X LunarOctober 3, 2021 08:49 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mikael watched as the Alpha dismissed her two packmates. She willingly gave up the numbers advantage over me? How confident is she in her abilities? After seeing the two disappear, he sized the female up and wasn't too confident in his odds. I want to fight her... but if I don't make it back and tell Hunter and Daria that she brought along members of her pack, they could be in for a nasty surprise. Evnetually, he sighed and sat up, looking towards the direction of where the direction fo the patrol was taking him, before looking back at the female, who didn't take her eyes off of him. "I... look, get you came for and get out of here! If I see you again then I'll have to fight you, and it would be a shame if that pelt of yours got messed up." He finished, ready to fight if she charged him.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   59 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us