08:38:28 Bug-a-boo
Wait til next month!
 Raging Flames
08:38:12 Rage, Flames
Oof, y'all are making me want to blow more mush on WolfParty XD
 BuggyOs
08:33:25 Bug-a-boo
Dire
maybe not normal, but definitely possible, you have great luck!
 Dire Wolf Haven
08:32:33 Dire, DWH
*wolf
*from
 Dire Wolf Haven
08:31:07 Dire, DWH
I just got a with legendary eyes and rare coat with rarity over 41 form level 1 wolf party!
Is that normal?
 Black River
08:29:13 
BuggyOs
That's so nice to hear!! :D Sounds like the generation project i'm working on will go well then<3
 BuggyOs
08:27:08 Bug-a-boo
River
you can go back through the news! The site creator still plays this game, and she takes many suggestions. It's a nice game because of that
 Hydroberry
08:26:40 
Yes fairly recent, about 10 days ago
 Black River
08:26:15 
Ah I see - Nice to know this game is being worked on still! The site seems older (which I like).
 BuggyOs
08:24:13 Bug-a-boo
River
I think earlier this month?
 Black River
08:23:34 
The quests got revamped? Was that recent? o:
 Hydroberry
08:20:53 
Same, especially since they revamped the quests.
 Black River
08:20:02 
Will do then! Ty - Hope it gets fixed because I love getting quests done!
 Hydroberry
08:19:35 
Black River, sounds like it could be a bug, best report it on the bugs forum.
 Black River
08:17:53 
Yes they were appearing in food stash - and the kill count even shows on my wolves.
 Raging Flames
08:16:45 Rage, Flames
Black River
They should complete automatically. Are they in your food stash? They might be fleeing
 Black River
08:16:36 
It says forest, which is the only one I have unlocked for explore :/

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -2
Red Fox : +2
Caiman : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   8 

Purge x CorpsesJuly 15, 2021 02:57 AM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award

Elijah sighed slightly at Will’s words. “I’d love to help, truly, but even I’m not getting in between that. It’s best to just let them get it over with and then fix it” he told him, watching the pair carefully. Something would have to be done about this little situation, but nothing would be accomplished until they both got it out of their system and moved on. Only then would they be able to start to deal with the issue of Gray’s wife. Elijah hadn’t known her personally, but he’d heard some good things about her, and he couldn’t even imagine what Gray would be going through right now.

His disappointment only rose as Gray retaliated to her. “Gray-” he began before closing his mouth. Eli knew sooner or later, they’d both get sick of this and just give up, hopefully. His face contorted to one of confusion at the apology to Will. He realized too late what it meant. Sighing, he sat back down, giving up on stopping them. If they wanted to kill each other, that was up to them.

Hannah felt the blade being ripped from her, the ground hard against her back as he pushed her down. Before she had the chance to react, she felt the harsh pain in her shoulder, yelping slightly as he pushed the blade into her. Quickly enough, she noticed him being pulled off her again. Her hand went up to the blade, taking a few breaths in steady herself, she pulled the blade out, hissing at the pain. Pushing her hand down onto the blade, she glared over at him, noticing the other man had gotten in between them once more. She could hear them talking, but couldn’t quite focus on the words, her mind preoccupied with the beautiful image of getting rid of him.

Getting up slowly, she winced at the ache from her shoulder. Leaning against the wall once more for support, Hannah’s smirk was long gone. She ignored the pain in her shoulder, moving away from the wall. Quickly stepping in between the two men, she twirled the blade in her hand. “Oh you wanna kill me? Come on, pretty boy. I’d love to see you try” she whispered to him.

Elijah watched Hannah was caution, unable to hear what she said. “Don’t bother, it’ll be too dark out by now for you guys to get back safely. You’re welcome to try, but you can stay here if you’d like” he told them, Hannah heard his words, smirking at him once more. “I’m waiting, kitten”
Purge x CorpsesJuly 15, 2021 03:36 AM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Grayson didn't hear Elijah's attempt to do something, as he heard the first part of his name before Elijah's voice departed from his mouth. Grayson couldn't help but look at Will with a slight fury in his eyes. Will was slightly smaller than the man in front of him, but had more muscle than him and Grayson had learned that the hard way. At any moment, Will would be ready to engage with the man for a third, fourth, fifth, even tenth time if need-be. He just really hoped that it wouldn't come down to that.

Grayson panted, taking notice that the woman hadn't said anything to him since Will got him off of her the second time. When he glanced over at her, he noticed that her smirk had finally disappeared and she was leaning up against the wall, in need of some sort of assistance. He gave a slight grin before he felt Will's eyes burning into his soul - he wasn't impressed at all, and that was obvious. There was no true explanation for Gray gunning for this lady, but hey, make fun of his dead wife, what do you expect.

Gray finally had a moment to look at the woman, though. She was rather short compared to his six foot two stance, standing around five foot more than likely. She had golden fawn colored hair, which was long, complimented by her bright green-hazel eyes. She was rather small, with something of a lean stature, which was also tiny compared to how broad Grayson was compared to her, and it would show when he had pinned her down moments ago.

Grayson looked back at Will after a moment of observing who cocked an eyebrow. Will looked over his shoulder to see the smaller woman manage to raise from the ground and use the wall as support, rising to her feet. She seemed to be ignoring the pain as much as possible, as she was wincing and hissing at the pain only moments ago. Grayson raised his eyebrows, watching her. She had stepped between the two men, whispering to Gray.

Will couldn't hear much, but whatever it was it wasn't good. He frowned as he took a step back, dropping his hands to his side as he slowly put his hand on his switch blade in case anything went wrong. He would kill for Gray, as he would do in return, but there seemed to be no end to this. They might as well end up just killing each other.

Just as Gray was about to lunge forwards and tackle the small woman, Will shook his head. "Fuck this," he muttered, quickly stepping between the two and shoving him backwards yet again. Grayson narrowed his eyes on his best friend. "I didn't sign up for this bullshit, Gray! I get it, alright, you're upset and pissed that Elijah has a lose dog that should be tied down to a fucking pole, but hey, we don't always get what we want," he huffed, looking back at the woman.

"I'm not about to sit here and watch you two fight like toddlers arguing about who's turn it is with the toy," his eyes narrowed on the woman. "You need to learn how to shut the fuck up and show some sort of respect," his gaze wandered back to Gray, "and you need to calm the fuck down before we have to bury two more bodies." Will said everything with an exact tone, in which he meant every word.

Grayson looked at Will when the two had made eye contact, hearing Elijah. "I'm not sleeping in the same building as someone who-" Gray was cut off by Will. He grabbed his switch blade out, the blade already out, mainly directed at the woman. "Elijah, you tell her to back down. I'm not sitting here and waiting for them to scratch each other's eyes out." He paused for a moment. "I won't."

And that was Gray's cue to back down. He sniffed, biting the inside of his cheek as Will spoke. He huffed ever so slightly, eyeing the ever living shit out of the woman. This was an absolute shitshow, and he was expecting others to come into the room from the other areas of the building, but he was wrong about his assumption.
Purge x CorpsesJuly 15, 2021 03:58 AM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award

Hannah glared at the other man, her eyebrows raising. “Are you serious? I’m not showing respect to this fucking dog who doesn’t know when to take a damn joke. That’s on you buddy and I’d seriously watch your mouth” she told him, her anger rising. Moving to the side to look at him again, she looked at him, the disgust clear on her face. “Watch the attitude” she muttered to him. Sighing once more, Elijah got up. Joining the three of them, who seemed to all be glaring at each other. Giving Hannah a final look, he stood in between the pair, just as Will was.

“Will’s right. You two need to stop this shit. You’re both adults, stop acting like fuckin’ children” he told the pair, giving them both glares. Nothing was going to change until they settled down a little. Pausing for a moment, he gave them both a chance to say something. Luckily, Hannah didn’t. She was continuing to glare at Gray. Elijah doubted he’d be able to fully calm this down, but this was better than them trying to rip each others’ throats out. “Enough, okay, Hannah, I’m serious” he added, before stepping back carefully, watching the two of them.

Hannah finally looked away from him, her eyes rolling slightly. Now that things had begun calming down, she noticed the blood that had been pouring from her shoulder. Scoffing, she ignored it. Noticing Elijah’s stare, she grimaced. “Whatever, fine” she snapped. Running a hand through her hair slightly, she moved away from him, knowing that even if she couldn’t do it now, she’d make him take back his words. One way or another. Moving away from them, she plonked down into a chair, trying to keep as far away as possible from the literal dead body she’d forgotten was still in the room.

Elijah felt a surge of relief as Hannah backed away. Will was right, they didn’t need to be dealing with more people getting injured over something like this. It was childish and outright pathetic. Moving back slightly, Elijah looked between Gray and Will. “If you guys don’t wanna stay, fine, I’m just trying to help. You’re welcome to stay but that’s your choice” he told them. “But even then, we still have to figure this-” gesturing to the woman “mess out. So either way, you’ll have to come back here. Can we just try to play nice for a little while, please?” he asked them, giving meaningful looks to Hannah and Grayson.
Purge x CorpsesJuly 15, 2021 07:28 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Will turned back towards the woman, biting the inside of his bottom lip. "Nobody asked for your fuckin' opinion. Nobody wants to deal with someone who jokes about somebody's dead fuckin' wife, you sick fuck," Will said, his eyes narrowing on her slightly before he looked away, taking a quick look at Eli then to Gray. Will could feel the tense anger lingering in the room, just as Grayson did. He glared at the woman, only to stay quiet when she spoke again. Will felt the anger now, but not on the same level as Gray. He couldn't. That must be unbearable, he thought.

Grayson had raised his hands. "I'll stop, but not unless she learns how to shut her pie-hole," Grayson said towards Eli, not even bothering to look at the one person he was truly mad at in the room. That was until he felt a pair of eyes staring at him. He looked over to the woman, sending a glare straight back at her before he heard Eli speak to her again. 'Hannah is her name?' Gray though, swallowing. That's just fucked.

The moment she had looked away from him, Gray looked back at Will. "Ignore her, Gray," he said softly to his friend, in which he nodded. "Got it," Gray replied, licking his lips as he looked at Elijah who had been staring Hannah down. He scoffed slightly and quietly to himself before hearing Hannah finally snap, accepting that this was probably the stupidest thing in the world. Grayson would realize that now, but before, he was too riled up. To be fair, he had a reason, but this Hannah girl didn't. Not at all.

There had been a moment of silence, and for a moment, he looked at her body that was on the table. His eyes got heavy again and he managed to retreat the urge of crying, but he felt as if there was no assurance of whether or not someone would come out and do this. Grayson wasn't sure, but all he knew right now was that he needed to find out who did this, even if it meant his life would be at stake. Regardless, that didn't matter. He just wanted to bring justice to his wife.

Will and Grayson looked at Eli as he began talking. "We'll talk about this tomorrow, yeah? And we'll stay here, as long as we can keep some sort of fuckin' peace around here for a bit," Will replied. Although he was practically speaking for Grayson, he could care less. Just as long as he didn't have Hannah in his sights and she wasn't talking, he figured he could manage staying the night. Will shot a glance at Hannah - both Hannahs, actually - before he looked back at Eli and Gray.

"We'll bury her tomorrow," Will told Gray, who nodded. "We'll get everyone rounded up for the funeral and we'll pay respects. We'll find whoever did this, okay? They'll get what they deserve." Will assured Gray before looking at Eli, offering a small smile. Grayson inhaled and exhaled sharply, who nodded at Will and then also looked at Eli.

"Where are we sleeping?" He asked.
Purge x CorpsesJuly 15, 2021 09:16 PM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award

Hannah rolled her eyes, listening to the two men talking. Every atom in her body was yearning to retaliate but the look Elijah gave her told her to keep her mouth shut. Biting the inside of her cheek, she turned away from them. Picking at the sleeve of her jacket, she listened quietly. She looked up in surprise as they agreed to stay. She hadn’t actually expected them to agree, but Elijah did have a point. As much as they’d hate it, it probably wasn’t the safest idea to have them walking around in the middle of the night.

Elijah nodded, “I’ll show you. Hannah, just, please, stay out of their way” he told her, waiting for her to agree. Once she had, he gave her a final glance before moving away. Grabbing a few spare bedding supplies, he showed them to a separate room, the furthest one he could find from Hannah. There was no way he was risking another incident. Leaving them to talk or whatever they wanted, he left once again, making his way over to his own bed, glad to see that everyone was still asleep, the whole racket hadn’t woken anyone up.

Hannah noticed them leaving, and left too, returning to her spot. Before she went to bed, she grabbed a cloth and some bandages, cleaning up and covering the small wound from where that asshole had literally stabbed her. Wincing at the slight pain, she wrapped herself up in the blanket, staring outside until she eventually fell asleep. After what felt like seconds, she found herself squinting in the dim light. Hannah had kind of gotten used to getting little sleep, she usually woke way too early for what she’d like. Groaning slightly, she turned over, wincing as her shoulder ached.

Sitting up, she heard voices coming from another room. Standing up she figured what it was about. Walking over to where she heard the voices, she sighed. A few people who were already awake, standing around the body on the table. Clearing her throat, she raised her hands. “Guys. out. Don’t worry about it, we’re dealing with it. Out” she told them, noticing the grumbles and looks she received, soon enough, the room had cleared once more, Elijah had woken as well, walking over to where he was sitting, Hannah sat down next to him. “Soo, what do we do now?” she asked him.

Elijah gave her a glare. “Seriously, Hannah? After everything that happened last night, you’re just gonna act like nothing happened?” he replied. She winced slightly, knowing it would have happened eventually. “Okay fine, I know. But seriously, it’s not my fault. It’s him who started it”
Purge x CorpsesJuly 16, 2021 05:39 AM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Grayson and Will looked at Hannah for a split second before looking at Elijah who would show them to a room that was distant from most of the others. They had helped Elijah gather extra bed supplies, in which they helped carry to said room that was previously mentioned by Eli. The pair began making the make-shift beds and laying down in them.

"Do you ever just want to slit someone's throat?" Grayson finally asked, breaking the silence between him and his friend.

Will shook his head up and down as a yes. "Yeah. And tonight, you were that someone," he replied.

Grayson couldn't help but give a small chuckle. To be fair, he was being rather irrational earlier - attacking her wasn't something you just did. But he was angry, upset, and he felt as if what Hannah had said wasn't necessary at all. The words would replay in his head for a quick moment before he had departed from his thoughts. "You probably should've," he replied.

"I didn't feel like having to bury two bodies tomorrow, Gray. And hey," he paused for a moment, giving a rather empathetic look at him. "I'm sorry about your wife."

"Thanks," Grayson said, giving a small smile before turning away onto his side, his back facing Will as he dozed off into a rather light slumber.

Grayson had awoke later that day, seeing that Will had already gotten up and returned the bed supplies. He sat up, grimacing at the small nick in his side. He sighed softly before he managed to stand up after rubbing his eyes, sniffling slightly before he returned to the room that contained his wife's body. Where everything had went down the night before.

Seeing others hovering around the body and observing, he watched as Hannah told them to back off, and with that, Grayson raised his eyebrows. He cleared his throat slightly but noticed Elijah in the room as well and decided not to bother them. Not only did he want to interrupt, but he figured he could spark some other incident like the one from the night before. Nobody wanted something like that.

He couldn't hear clearly what they were saying, but Grayson knew it had to be something about last night. Especially when he heard 'it was him who started it,' that's when he became aware of what they were talking about. Grayson cleared his throat again, this time a bit more loud and clear.

First he looked at Elijah. Then Hannah. "I uh, wanted to apologize about last night," he started, "for being difficult and for being a... dick." He nodded, giving a rather hesitant smile that barely did anything to make his face light up as a smile normally would with someone's face. His eyes were dull, dark rings forming underneath of them. His skin was pale. Grayson, to be honest, felt like absolute dog-shit, and he didn't have to say anything to have anyone know that.

Grayson looked at the body on the table for a moment before approaching it, listening to whatever anyone was saying. He hovered above her body for a moment, his eyes growing rather wet. "I wish I didn't care," he muttered softly to himself as he tilted his head to get one last good look at her. Her thick brown hair, once hazel eyes now cloudy... Gray's eyes trailed down to her finger, seeing the wedding ring. It was a fake diamond that sat promptly within the ring, but he could remember how excited she was regardless. He smiled softly before he had finally looked away.

Looked away back towards Hannah and Eli.
Purge x CorpsesJuly 16, 2021 11:36 PM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award

Hannah jumped slightly as she noticed Grayson entering the room. She didn’t know how long he had been there, or how much he had heard. Hopefully it wasn’t too much. She knew as much as she had wanted to get her payback, Elijah likely wouldn’t have the patience to stop either of them from killing each other as he had last night. Giving a glance to Elijah, she noticed the prompting look he was giving her. Sighing in agreement she nodded. “Fine. I’m sorry too. I should have known that a prick like you can’t take a joke. That’s my bad” she told him.

Elijah felt his head fall into his hand. That wasn’t the apology he wanted, or needed from her, but part of him knew that was as good as it was going to get. Standing up, he leaned against the arm of the chair. “Moving on, were you guys all okay last night?” he asked Grayson, hoping to change the subject before things started to escalate again. Hannah scoffed at Elijah’s reaction, knowing he’d likely just yell at her later. Sometimes he was ridiculously condescending, acting weirdly like an inexperienced father, but most of the time, he had a point.

(Ack, hella writer's block, I am so sorry)

Purge x CorpsesJuly 17, 2021 12:46 AM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
(No worries <3)

Grayson noticed how Hannah jumped at him entering the room. He clenched slightly has he had taken into account she actually noticed him, but he looked at Elijah for a moment before he had leaned up against the wall as she had finally replied to his apology. He gave a subtle empathetic look but ended up raising his eyebrows at the fact he called her a prick who couldn't take a joke. He shrugged. "Apology... accepted," he replied slightly hesitantly before he had looked back at Elijah who spoke as well.

Grayson watched as he stood up. "Yeah, we were fine. I'm assuming Will went out to check on the others. We'll be out of your hair soon enough," he replied, looking at Hannah as she scoffed. He bit the inside of his cheek before nodding. "I'll, uh, deal with this," he said, clearing his throat as he gestured towards the body on the table.

Grayson had picked her limp body out. "Thank you," he said towards Elijah, ignoring anything Hannah had to say about the situation (that was if she was going to say anything) as he began leaving the building. Grayson sighed softly, feeling slightly overwhelmed about last night. Hannah - the other Hannah... it all seemed like too much.

As Grayson managed to enter the building, he felt people's eyes land upon him. Grayson slowly lowered her body to the make-shift casket that some others had thrown together, which he assumed that Will had informed them what had happened and they did it. He clenched his jaw as he looked away, closing it, as he didn't want to see what the monster had done to her. He backed away before he felt a few hands on his shoulder, which were to be reassuring, but the most reassuring one was from Will.

"Get out of here, go do somethin'. I got this," he suggested, in which Grayson nodded. He watched for a moment as people had set flowers on and around the casket, which made him smile slightly. "She never liked flowers," he said to himself as he walked away, finding himself enter a room where he had stored a bottle of whisky for himself.

Grayson made his way to the top of the building, in which was mainly still intact and there had been some full boxes stacked to climb on to reach this spot. Moss and foliage grew through the cracks of the concrete, watching it move with the slight breeze. Grayson sat down, his legs dangling over the edge as he began sipping on the strong alcohol.

"You sad son of a bitch," he said to himself with a small scoff as he continued to drink.

Edited at July 17, 2021 12:48 AM by Corpses
Purge x CorpsesJuly 17, 2021 03:20 AM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award

Hannah shrugged slightly as he accepted her apology. At least he wasn’t going to be a dick about it. That was progress in her mind. Although, his wife was killed like the night before. She doubted he’d really have the energy to be having another argument with her. Turning away from them, she let him leave without saying anything else. She could feel Elijah glaring into the back of her head, otherwise she would have likely made a snarky comment. But sometimes, even Hannah knew when it was too far and just plain rude.

Soon enough, Elijah had left, likely to help the other man, Will she assumed his name was, with preparations or whatever. Hannah had been moping around the building, unsure of quite what to do. She didn’t have any patrols or anything scheduled for today, most days she’d just hangout with Elijah but since he was off somewhere, she didn’t really know what to do with herself. Wandering around for a few minutes, she finally groaned and grabbed her jacket. Grumbling to herself, she left the building, unsure of where she was heading. Hannah gave a quick greeting to the patrol leaving, noticing the previous one just returning.

It had been about twenty minutes since she had left and by now, she didn’t even quite really know where she was, but that was a problem for later. She’d find her way back, eventually. Hannah knew if she just kept wandering around she eventually would begin to recognize something that would help her find her way. Glancing around her, she noticed a pair of legs hanging over the edge of a building. Frowning, she made her way over to it, slowly making her way up to the roof. A part of her was hoping it wasn’t another dead body, there tended to be a number of those around.

Hannah finally made it to the top, climbing up the short staircase to where she assumed they were. She glanced at the person, surprised to see that they were even still alive. Even more surprising that she recognized them. Or him to be exact. The stupid prick who’s wife died. “Awh, too busy drinking to mourn the wrench?” she asked, glad to finally have her chance to get him back for last night. At least now, if it came down to it, her shoulder was feeling pretty good.
Purge x CorpsesJuly 17, 2021 03:56 AM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Grayson heard footsteps approaching him from behind, and he couldn't help but hope it was someone else other than Hannah, but of course, he was fucking wrong. So fucking wrong. What was the deal with her anyway? Try to get under everyone's skin for the sake of having 'fun'? Was being a sadist fucking funny and pleasing to her? Whatever it was, Grayson was annoyed by it, but figured she must've had some sort of interest in him if she was coming up here.

Grayson heard her words and all he could do was look up at her. He patted beside him as a gesture to sit next to him, causing him to raise his eyebrows at himself. What was he even doing? "You wanna know what's really funny?" He asked, leaning towards her slightly, the bottle pretty much empty in his hands. "You hate my guts, but you don't even know me, yet you come up here just to bother me. What is so interesting about me, Hannah? Hmm?" Grayson asked.

"Oh wait, lemme guess," he stood up, stumbling slightly before he had moved towards her, but only a few steps. "You get a kick out of other's pain. You like being an asshole because it makes you feel better about yourself," he paused for a moment, "but you have no idea what you want in life. You don't know who you are, or even what you are. Are you a-a-a survivor? Or-or a dead man walking? Hell, maybe a fuckin' victim," Grayson said, shifting his weight slightly as he stood.

"You know, I really, I mean really wanted to kill you last night. First you drop comments about my dead wife, which by the way, some 'pretty boy' like me can drag in anyone I want, I'm just loyal unlike you. Unlike you who's some tool, lonely enough to come up here and bother a drunk man," he inhaled deeply, closing his eyes for a moment before exhaling sharply.

"So let me ask you one more time, Hannah. Who are you? I mean really, who are you?" Grayson asked. He looked over to the ledge, bottle still in hand.

He dropped the bottle down below, watching the empty bottle fall to the ground below. He laughed slightly. "You know, it's a really long way down there," he said, hearing the bottle shatter below and echo slightly. Grayson turned back to Hannah.

"I really wish I didn't fucking care," he said, mainly to himself, but it deemed too loud to just be to himself. Deep down, Grayson cared too much. About what Hannah had said. She was calling it jokes, but it felt like more than that. Like a part of him was ripped away and someone was just stabbing him repeatedly, getting a kick out of it.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us