Azrael
08:33:06 Ash, Khaos
hey chat
 ZEFHYR
08:32:35 
whew ok then.thanks
 OCCULTIST
08:31:30 Man Lover
"image not available" usually just means that the winner has already used the item
 ZEFHYR
08:30:45 
if you look back at a raffle you set up that has been completed, 1.do the persons get the item(s) immediately? 2. why do some items say 'image not available'? 3. were they stolen before the person could claim them?
 Voxtexy
08:30:30 Vox, Corey
I normally don't make customs that are higher than G2, buuut it might very well be the last really decent pup Ghostface gives me ovo
 Voxtexy
08:29:52 Vox, Corey
Ya think so? I'm trying to figure out a design for my axanthic/DH pup :D
 Existence
08:29:20 Exist / Kuskyn
Vox gosh that is beautiful
 Boo
08:29:20 Chrissy
ooh, that's pretty!
 Voxtexy
08:28:44 Vox, Corey
Even more impressed that I didn't throw rosewood in there lmaoo
 Voxtexy
08:28:15 Vox, Corey
Been a while since I've made a lighter greyscale design
-Click-
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
08:24:43 Lotus
-Click-

No context :P
 Nevermore.
08:23:53 Never/Nev
Mag
What a pretty girl! :o
 Existence
08:23:45 Exist / Kuskyn
Noah my lovely boy c-can we stop with the coat defects? Just for a moment..
-WP Click-
 Boo
08:23:34 Chrissy
tay,
a wolf? i can.
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
08:22:38 Lotus
Midna,

Of course^^
 ZEFHYR
08:22:15 
5 hearts? thats a lot
 Midnight flight
08:22:12 Midna
Lotus,

Oh okay thank you!
 Magnus Bane
08:21:55 Mag/Maggy
Never
-Click-
This lovely gal

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +1
Black Bear : -3
Black Bear : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Excisus & Book BeanSeptember 23, 2021 08:17 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Once Colette got through the swing doors, she stopped her hurried steps when everyone turned to look at her. Giving them an embarrassed smile, she waved them off and went into her office. Closing the door of her office, she sighed and leaned her back against it. The way Neco had been looking at her face like it was something special, nearly had her turning beet red. It was a miracle she had said all of that without turning into a rambling idiot. And... Was he staring at her piercings? Colette had gotten stares because of them, and her choice of earrings to put in them, but it had all been negative.

Releasing a calming sigh, gossiping talk and whispers found their way to her ears. Opening the door a crack, her eyes widened when she saw Lilly, one of the usual cashier workers, waving around a receipt excitedly and rambling. That wasn't the reason her eyes widened. The reason for that was once everyone saw her head sticking out of the door, they all turned their heads towards her and simultaneously smirked. It was kinda creepy but Colette didn't have the time to be creeped out. Grabbing Lilly's arm, she dragged her into the office with her, shutting the door behind them.

"Now, normally our rule is to throw away anything told to be given to a worker. That's your rule keep in mind, but this happens to be from a certain customer who seemed to be containing excitement." Lilly still hadn't dropped her smirk as she waved with the receipt in front of Colette. Finally, an actual blush crept its way up to her cheeks. Quickly taking it from Lilly, Colette thanked her quietly before opening it. His number...

Oh, she was an idiot. Sure, plan something with a guy but never give him your number. However, this wasn't a total dumb moment because even with how shy Neco could be, he somehow gave his number to her. Colette smiled before playfully glaring at a rambling Lilly who wouldn't stop with the questions. Shaking her head, a smile hiding on her lips, she shooed her out of the office and told everyone to get back to work.

Taking out her phone, her shaking thumbs added his number to her phone. She took a big breath before getting back to some paperwork and emailing suppliers. All Colette could think about for the next few hours was Neco and the plans made with him. Oh gosh, why was she stressing over this? It was just a simple hang-out, nothing more... Right? Looking at her phone for the hundredth time, she mustered up the courage and picked it up. Her fingers quickly typed out a simple message, just so he'd have her number too. Wait- Oh no, she rambled. Dangit!

Hiya. Just confirming this is my favorite customer's number. And giving you my number. Cause if not, this would be very awkward and now someone random would have my number or this was just a dumb prank by my workers. This is Neco I'm texting, yes?

Excisus & Book BeanSeptember 30, 2021 02:14 PM

TKO

Darkseeker

Give Award

Neco was on his way home, brimming with excitement. He had been overjoyed by the fact that Colette agreed to come over, and was already imaging all the things they could do. He first had to clean his pool though, a dirty pool would drive her away faster than he probably could. He excitedly tapped his fingers against his steering wheel, humming happily as he made a beeline home. He leapt out of his car, which was a 1969 Mustang Fastback that he had gotten from his grandfather. It's vibrant green paint that had two thick black rally stripes run along it's length shimmered in the summer sun. Smiling at his pride and joy, he could see himself in the reflection of his tinted windows, flirtatiously flicking his eyebrows at himself.

A frown soon followed, did he really look that messy? Feeling very self-concious at the moment, he went ahead and walked up the little driveway that led up to his house. It was a modest house, a two bedroom one bath that had a decent size back and front yard. As he unlocked his front door and opened it, he was happily hit with a blast of cool air from his air conditioned home. He groaned happily and walked inside, feeling relief wash over him like a tidal wave.

He plopped down on his lawn chair and sighed. The house was basically empty, save for his bed, bin, drawers, lawn chair, tv, and his Xbox 360. He didn't need much and didn't see the point of having much anyway. Rubbing his full belly, Neco sighed at the work he had ahead of him. He hadn't cleaned his pool since last summer, much less hadn't bothered to take off the tarp. It was an in-ground pool that was only 6ft deep. It was rather nice though.

Licking his dry lips for about the 30th time, Neco got up from his chair and headed outside, sliding open the glass door. He was immediately hit with hot and humid heat and considered turning around and going back inside. But the thought of Colette coming over made him determined to stick it out. Just as he thought that, his phone buzzed and he looked at it. He had gotten a text message from a number he didn't recognize but as soon as he read the text, a smile blossomed on his lips and he replied back, "Yup, this is Neco 😜".

Closing the door behind him, his feet immediately touched grass as he made his way over to his pool. He scrunched up his nose as a horrid smell hit it as he looked down queasily at the tarped pool. Groaning softly, he began to take off the caved in tarp. He yanked at it with all his strength, looking at the green water that sloshed its way off the tarp. A few more yanks and the tarp finally slid off, revealing a disgusting pool. His shoulders dropped at the sight and he sighed, knowing the work he had to do to get this from looking grotesque to sparkling clean.

Edited at October 4, 2021 09:56 AM by TKO
Excisus & Book BeanSeptember 30, 2021 02:14 PM

TKO

Darkseeker

Give Award
Bah double post

Edited at September 30, 2021 06:32 PM by TKO
Excisus & Book BeanOctober 3, 2021 08:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Colette tried not to think about how Neco hadn't responded right away. Groaning, she let her head fall on her desk. She was being ridiculous. Just because it was her personality to respond instantly, didn't mean it was everyones. Lifting her head, a buzz of a phone caught her attention, and her hand instantly reached over for it. Quickly reading the text, she smiled softly at her phone before putting it aside to finish up some paperwork.

Having the confirmation it was his number, she felt motivated to get this work done before she had to go out and help wait tables and sending everyone home to close up. Colette normally saved the boring paperwork for late hours when she knew she'd be bored and have nothing else to do. However, she wanted this done now and was actually looking forward to her half-days.

Having nothing to do always made Colette bored and anxious. She needed to be doing something all the time or she wouldn't be able to function. This meant she was always working, not even caring if she wasn't scheduled to work, and hated having time off. This week though, meant she'd have time during the day to hang out with Neco. And, she'd be too worried about what she'd bring or wear to think about anything like how she wasn't working. (ew, awkward filler paragraph. I hope you understand this)

It took a good chunk of the rest of the day to finish everything. However, it was rewarding to see all the paperwork done and the next few weeks' schedules made. Stretching her arms above her head, Colette smiled and stood up to leave her office. Ignoring the smirks and stares of her coworkers, she walked out to the floor to start taking orders. The rest of her day was spent humming quietly to herself as she worked and closed up.

Once the place was all clean and locked up, Colette started her walk home. She wanted to go to the store but knew she'd shop better after thinking things over and finalizing things on a list. It was a short walk to her apartment, but long enough that she grumbled during the last 5 minutes due to the heat that lingered in the air.

Now inside her 1 bedroom apartment, Colette put her bag away in her little coat closet and went into the kitchen. Grabbing a pad of paper and a pen, along with a soda from the fridge, she sat at the counter and started making list and note after list and note. Giving up, she wrote down the bare minimum of what she'd need to go to Neco's. A new swimsuit, she either lost it or tossed it it'd been too long since she'd last been swimming, some chips for snacks, and a few basic ice cream's.

Edited at October 6, 2021 12:32 PM by The Bookish Dragon
Excisus & Book BeanOctober 8, 2021 08:41 PM

TKO

Darkseeker

Give Award

It had been hours since Neco started cleaning his pool, and he was drenched in sweat. Having discarded his shirt hours ago, his body glistened with his sweat and his face was redder than the sky above. He heaved and puffed as he took a break and went inside to get some water. "Ohhhh yesssss.." he purred, the blast of cool air refreshing his tormented body. His shoulders fell in relaxation as he sighed softly and slowly made his way to his bathroom. Turning on the shower, he began to strip and then hop in, the water doing wonders for his overheated body. He groaned, a small smile appearing on his lips as he washed up. He would really need to keep his pool looking nice more often. Especially if he wanted Colette to keep coming over.

He hadn't realized how long he had been in the shower, only when the water started getting cold snapped him back into reality as it shocked him. Finishing up, he stepped out and only put on some pajama bottoms on. Walking out he headed to his living room and the thought of whether or not he should text Colette again came into mind and he couldn't shake it away. He had texted her but she hadn't back, it was her turn right? Is that how you were supposed to text a woman?

Doubt crossed his face and mind as he sat down in his lawn chair, his belly comfortably resting on his lap as he grabbed his Xbox 360 controller and turned on his console. As he waited for it to power up, his belly gave out a small growl and he realized he hadn't eaten since his meal at the restaurant. As soon as he registered the thought, his hunger seemed much more powerful and he got out of his chair.

Deciding to raid his fridge, he was disappointed that nothing would quell his hunger. He was forced to either cook, or go find something else to eat. Feeling rather lazy at the moment, he decided that he would go out and find something to eat. Not bothering to get dressed, he went out to his car and headed to town, deciding to get McDonald's. He got his food from the drive thru and popped a few fries in his mouth, gagging when they were too salty. "Good fuck I could feel my cholestrol rising." he muttered, deciding to go after his McDouble instead. He had gotten that, a BigMac, and a 10 piece McNuggets. As he ate, he was tempted to get a pie as well, but suddenly became self concious as he thought about what Colette would think.

Looking down at his gut, he scowled at himself. He looked ridiculous, and the thought of going swimming in front of her made him belittle himself on the spot. He could always wear a shirt, but it would float up and expose him anyway. He snorted, he would look like the Michelin Man floating in the pool. He guiltly looked at the burger, then at the bag and told himself that this was his last time eating out. He would work this all off tomorrow. Finding determination, he finished off his McDouble and then started to go after the BigMac. He pulled out of the parking lot and made his way home.

By the time he got there, most of the fries were demolished, and hardly any traces of his burgers and nuggets existed. Letting out a burp, Neco sighed and went to bed, telling himself that he would wake early and workout. As he pulled the covers over himself and turned on the fan, he realized he wouldn't really look any different if he did attempt to workout, he would just be really sweaty and sore. Grunting in disapproval, he grabbed his phone and went to text Colette.

"Hey..are you sure you wanna come over? I don't swim with a shirt on and I'm pretty sure you don't wanna see the Michelin Man trying to swim."

He sent it and sighed, pinching his temples, irritated at himself.

Excisus & Book BeanOctober 9, 2021 09:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Completing her list settled her mind for a bit before it created a new problem she realized as she was cooking dinner. What flavors of things did Neco even like? Worriedly staring at the notepad as she ate her omelet dinner, Colette decided to go safe with original potato chips, Neopolitan ice cream, and chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. That was probably a good enough variety, at least until she learned what he liked?

Cleaning up her dishes, she spent the time thinking over her swimsuit choice. Her go-to and comfort zone was a one-piece. She never had the confidence to show more skin than that. But that begs the question, why did she feel like getting a two-piece for the hang out with Neco? His opinion didn't matter... Right? Shaking her head, Colette decided on experimenting and that she would get a backless one piece. This was just Neco so why she was freaking out over all of this, she had no idea.

Once again telling herself this was just a hangout, she decided to try and figure out why she was so panicked and nervous. Even in the most modest of swimsuits, she could feel uncomfortable, but what was a little peephole on her back? As for Neco, this was probably just a simple case of -it's a new person I'm hanging out with and whom I haven't been around outside of work-. This would pass over soon.

Satisfied with her choice and final thoughts on the situation, she dried off her hands and went to her room to get ready for bed. A quick shower later, Colette felt refreshed and cooled off enough to actually get some sleep. With the heatwave and no air conditioner, she had to rely on her ceiling fan to keep her cool throughout the night but there was no luck with that. Maybe she'll buy a fan while she's at the store tomorrow.

Sitting on her bed while brushing out her hair, her phone buzzed. Setting the brush down, she picked up her phone and smiled at the sight of a text from Neco. Opening it up however caused her smile to drop. A frown now had taken place on her lips. Of course she was sure. She wouldn't have agreed and been so nervous and excited over it if she wasn't. And what was this about Michelin Man?

Huffing, Colette quickly typed up a reply. She didn't care or mind his size. It's his body and not her business. What kinds of people or thoughts had he dealt with before to say something like that.

"Are you kidding? Swimming for the first time in forever with my new friend? Why wouldn't I be sure? All I care about is having fun with you, so you put those negative thoughts and worries in the trash. I'm excited, and if you're comfortable then I'm comfortable."

Hoping that put his mind to rest, Colette set her phone on the nightstand and finished preppy for bed. All set, she got under the covers and laid on her side, smiling at her phone.

Edited at October 10, 2021 12:58 PM by The Bookish Dragon
Excisus & Book BeanOctober 10, 2021 09:11 PM

TKO

Darkseeker

Give Award

He had flipped over to his side, closing his eyes as he became somewhat comfortable in his bed, waiting for her to reply back with something along the lines that she wasn't coming, or not even reply at all. He sighed and closed his eyes, attempting to sleep. A few moments passed and his phone went off, causing his heart to flutter in his chest. He immediately flipped over and looked at it, seeing it was a text from Colette. Eyebrows raised, he read the text and as he did, a blush blossomed onto his cheeks, warming his face as a small smile graced his lips. He re-read the text a few times, the smile and the blush growing. Putting his phone down, he once again turned onto his side, letting out a long exhale as he was immediately flustered by the text.

Pulling the covers over his shoulders, Neco closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep. He suddenly awoke and looked at his phone which read 7:00 am. He got up and headed outside, ready to finish cleaning his pool when he suddenly saw Colette already in the pool. Confused, he walked over and saw that the pool was sparkling clean and Colette was in a bikini. She beckoned him over and he immediately obliged, slipping into the pool. Looking down, he found himself shirtless and wearing the old basketball shorts that he thought he threw away.

Confused even further, Neco watched her make her way towards him, and his breathe caught in his chest. She looked up at him with those greyish eyes and said, "Wake up Neco.." Eyebrows raising, Neco shook his head in confusion before gasping and his eyes flew open. Heart pounding, he clutched his forehead and panted for air. Snatching up his phone, he looked at the time and it read 2:27am. Sighing loudly, he laid back down and closed his eyes.

~Time Skip~

Neco groaned softly, opening his eyes and feeling how heavy his eyelids felt and knew that it was far too early for him to be awake. He slowly turned over, body creaking in protest at the movement. He looked over at his phone, and it showed 8:27 am. He sat up and leaned forward, determined to get his pool clean. His body groaning, he stumbled out of his room and into the outside, where the air attempted to wake him up. It failed and he made his way over to his pool.

Nother time skip~

It was now noon, and his body was now slick with sweat but, his pool was now sparkling. Looking at his discarded shirt, he made his way inside and grabbed a cold bottle of water. Taking a long chug from it, Neco gasped from air and sighed softly, grabbing his phone and taking a picture of his pool and sent it to Colette, "Finally finished my pool! Pretty aint it?" Smiling proudly. Neco put his hands on his hips and went to his closet, digging for his swim shorts. As he dug through it, his fingers brushed against something familiar, and as he pulled it out, it was his old basketball shorts. A sense of deja vu hit him hard and he chuckled softly, putting them on and looking at himself in the mirror. "Wow." he said, raising his eyebrows in amusement. They were slightly snug and showed off his curves rather nicely, least he thought. Maybe Colette would like this? As he saw himself blushing in the mirror at his thoughts, he rolled his eyes and made a mental note to not get so flustered around her.

Excisus & Book BeanOctober 12, 2021 10:08 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Although she had fallen asleep peacefully, that was not how she woke up. Her whole body felt groggy and limp, a true sign of unrestful sleep. Colette groaned as she forced herself out of bed. It took longer than usual for her to get dressed and ready for work and soon the time passed for when she should have left. Looking at the time on her phone, she squeaked before rushing through the rest of her routine, skipping breakfast and coffee, to run out the door.

Running to work, Colette raced through the back door and into the kitchen. All heads turned to her before looking at the clock on the wall, then back to her. She was usually here when half the people were here, so it was odd she was so late. Giving them a half-smile and a quiet "good morning," she went into her office to set her bag down. Her heart was beating like crazy, the last time she had run like that was for school PE. After composing herself, Colette walked out of her office and headed right to the coffee maker.

Lilly came into the kitchen and laughed when she saw an exhausted and groggy Colette pouring the blackest and most bitter coffee into her personal snake mug. "Get some good sleep last night," Lilly teased her. The look she received from Colette actually startled her. It was the first time in a LONG time she had seen this 'no-nonsense look. She also took note that Colette didn't add her usual whipped cream to her coffee, no matter how weird it was.

"Oh yes, I had an amazing night of restful sleep," Colette said, her tone and smile drenched in sarcasm. "I had flying bikinis chasing me all night and woke up feeling like the crap I'm sure my face looks like." Her voice was a little louder than necessary, so the guys working and walking heard her. Their eyebrows shot up, one of them, Pete, was about to say something but Lilly slapped her hand over his mouth.

"Aaaalrighty then," Lilly said with a nervous chuckle. "We will let you go and enjoy your coffee in your office. Don't worry about working any tables. You just sit back there and come out when you feel alive again." Colette sent her a thankful smile before doing just that. As she did, her ears caught Lilly smacking Pete's head and asking him just what dumb thing he was going to ask or say. Chuckling softly at her best friend and the poor teen being smacking by said best friend, she walked into her office and closed the door.

Colette spent the next few hours trying to wake up and get productive. There was no more paperwork to do, but it wouldn't hurt to make some new ads for the restaurant. She loved the quiet her office had and the coffee was finally doing its job in waking her up. Lilly had come in every so often to check on her and give her snacks. Colette was very thankful for that because since she had skipped breakfast, her stomach had been protesting the lack of food.

Soon, so much time had passed by that it was now noon. She hadn't left the office at all so it was easy to lose track of time if she couldn't see the morning or lunch rush in action. Her phone buzzed and caught her attention from the ad design on her computer. Skimming over the text, her lips pulled up into a wide smile at the picture. "It's beautiful! Looks perfect enough to swim in ;)"

Putting her phone in her pocket, Colette stood up and grabbed her bag. Half days were handy, she did all that she needed to in those few hours and now had the rest of the day to shop. And boy did she need those hours. Bidding everyone farewell, she didn't miss the demand of Lilly to share the dream details with her tomorrow. Laughing, Colette waved and left out the back. Now to go back home and get her scooter.

She didn't find it a necessity to have a car. Her trips to the store for food were twice, maybe three times a week so she didn't need a lot of space in a vehicle for groceries. Plus, she loved scooters and finally bought herself one after her promotion. Turning it on, she tucked her bag into the compartment under the seat and drove off. A good two hours later, Colette returned home with all the required snacks and surprisingly, two swimsuits. Her dream, well, the nightmare had gotten to her so not only did she buy a one-piece, but she also bought a tankini. She didn't know what she'll pick for swimming, but Colette had high hopes she'd be comfortable in either one.

Excisus & Book BeanOctober 13, 2021 08:07 PM

TKO

Darkseeker

Give Award

As Neco walked into the living room, he heard his phone go off and immediately dashed to the kitchen counter where he had left it. Quickly opening up the message from Colette, he read it over and gave a small smile. "Well then, today must be your lucky day because I'm ready for you to come over!" He sent it and then doubted himself. Did he sound too cheerful? He didn't want to sound too eager for her to come over because he felt that would portray him as desparate and Neco wasn't desparate. Right? Setting his phone down on the counter, he gave out a soft sigh before heading outside, looking at his shimmering pool. "Jus gonna test it..." he muttered to himself as he made his way over.

Toes now dangling over the edge of the pool at the deep end, Neco sat down and slowly dipped his legs into the water. He was met with a cold, but nice, shock from the water. Letting his leg float about in the water, he let out a content sigh, letting his head loll backwards. His face towards the sky, Neco decided to sit there and enjoy the peace from this spot. He heard birds chirping loudly in their nests, cars zooming by on his street, and the soft crash of the water whenever he moved his leg in it.

A small smile appeared on his lips and he got up, walking back inside to make something to eat. As he got to his back door, the alarming thought of that he had nothing for them to eat while she was over, sent him panicking. He whipped his head around furiously to look for something to eat, when he saw his barbequer. Eyes widening, he took in a calming breath and made his way over to it, opening it up and noting how he cleaned it out last time. Things were looking up. He headed inside, making a beeline to his freezer and skimmed it for meat. After not seeing anything, he remembered that the only thing he had was some New York Strip Steak, that he had put in the fridge last night. Opening the fridge, he snatched the package and hummed happily.

He hoped that she would like it, and grabbed the bag of charcoals and lighterfluid. Heading back outside, Neco set the barbequing stuff on the table and went back inside to season the meat. Opening the package in the sink, he paused and washed his hands. Flicking some of the water off, he grabbed a plate and put the meat on it. Grabbing some seasonings, he began to decorate the meat in a plethora of seasonings. Finishing up, he put the meat in a tray and carried it outside. Setting that on the table, he realized that he had forgotton the tongs and ran back inside to grab them. Returning back outside with everything he needed, he began to start up the barbequer.

Once it was aflame, he plopped the meat onto the grill and purred at the satisfying sizzle. "Ooh yess.." he muttered, whipping out his phone and taking a picture, immediately sending it to Colette. "I hope you like strip steak?" he sent her, wondering what her favorite kind of food was.

Excisus & Book BeanOctober 18, 2021 01:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Colette got into her apartment and put all the frozen things away instantly. She didn't know how long it would be before he invited her over, if it was today even, and didn't want the ice cream to melt. Closing up her freezer, she stuffed the chips into a nicer-looking bag, rather than just the simple store bags. Happy with her organization, she went into her room with her new swimsuits.

Laying them on her bed neatly, she studied each of them carefully. Her concentration was broken when her phone buzzed in her pocket. Colette read the text and felt dread slip into her head. She still hadn't picked what swimsuit she'd be comfortable with! Biting her lip in thought, a quick reply was sent to Neco. "Awesome! Send me your address and I'll be on my way!" That should buy her some time.

Taking a deep breath, Colette just grabbed a swimsuit and tossed it into her bathroom. Looking in her closet, her eyes located a floral tea-length sundress. This would look nice with whatever she had grabbed, perfect. It wasn't long before she got another text from Neco with a picture of steak. Her stomach rumbled as she thought up a reply, making her chuckle to herself. "I love steak, be ready to split that 50/50"

Running to her bathroom, Colette tossed on the swimsuit and instantly knew she had grabbed the teal and black two-piece. Looks like she was stepping out of her comfort zone today. Hyping herself up about it, she gave herself one final once over with her dress on and her hair in a french braid. Proud of her look, Colette grabbed some simple sandals and started putting the ice creams in the bag holding the chips.

Getting his address while filling up her scooter with the bags, Colette took one last deep breath before she started up the scooter and driving off. It didn't take too long to get there, but that was still plenty enough time for her to start freaking out over nothing. Pulling up, she parked her scooter and looked up at the house. It was beautiful! Taking her bags, Colette walked to the front door and knocked. Her heart was beating like crazy in her chest. Why was she this nervous? Right, it was because this was a new friend and the first hang out, nothing more.

Not letting her brain tell her feet to run back to the scooter, she stood there and waited. Maybe she should have texted to let him know she was here?

Edited at October 26, 2021 11:09 AM by The Bookish Dragon

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us