Wolf Play : Different Times x Corpses
Chatbox
 Voxtexy
12:08:46 Vox, Corey
My goal is to make a nee male or two, but goshhh.

I'm not getting anything I want as a base today lmao
 The BloodRose
12:08:18 Mr.colt
Hmm I guess no one is here then
 Continental Wolves
12:07:36 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vox
He may not be HW but could be a decent base for a custom for someone
 Continental Wolves
12:06:42 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vox
Hey he has bald man confidence 🤷‍♀️
 technoblade
12:06:05 Lil Techy | Techno
hehe bald
 Voxtexy
12:05:03 Vox, Corey
-WP Click-

Was excited when I saw that wolf party gave me a boost/defect guy... then he turned out to be this 🤣
 The BloodRose
12:03:02 Mr.colt
Howdy anyone here?
 Revelry
11:57:46 Rev
Wait
Is shuddering the right word? I need to get back to reading English books, my grammar gets worse every day
 technoblade
11:57:09 Lil Techy | Techno
Rev

It's how I made 400k+
 Revelry
11:54:48 Rev
Techno
Literally shuddering.
 technoblade
11:53:20 Lil Techy | Techno
Rev

I explored 200k and burned out bad
 Revelry
11:52:21 Rev
Techno
Why did you stop?
 SilverMountain
11:50:35 The Naming Empress
Pup 20 jumps over Rocky Summit and annoys them.

Mood: Playful
 SilverMountain
11:49:55 The Naming Empress
Aedra
Me too:3
 Destinations End
11:49:32 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Back
 technoblade
11:49:30 Lil Techy | Techno
Rev

Ah I remember when I used to do that
 Revelry
11:48:28 Rev
Moves Left: 31000
Um, regretting it already
 The Night Walker
11:44:35 Anemoia/Aedra
I love my stupid avatar-
 SilverMountain
11:44:30 The Naming Empress
Should I post as a bug?
 SilverMountain
11:42:28 The Naming Empress
And IÂ’m on default pallet

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : +5
Jackal : -4
Snapping Turtle : -4
    Fall Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2

Different Times x CorpsesJuly 17, 2021 03:40 AM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
"Visha, welcome back!" A familiar voice said. The smaller woman smiled brightly, nodding. She would approach the other woman, embracing her into a tight hug.

"Thank you, Astrid. I appreciate it. I come baring a gift, actually," Visha began before she had gestured for someone to approach, which in this case it was a man. He approached with a small box, and Visha grabbed it out of his hands with a small nod as a thank you. "Here you are. You've done enough for more in the past years, and this is my way of showing appreciating," she stated with a smile plastered across her face.

"Visha..." Astrid gasped as she opened the box. Inside was a ring, perfect to fit her fingers, made out of real silver and a diamond placed in the middle of the ring. She smiled, "Thank you."

Visha nodded. "I have a single thing to ask you, Astrid," she inhaled. "The prince is getting married very soon, correct. To an October Ayer? His name is Axel Bexley, I believe."

Astrid nodded. "Correct. Why do you ask?" She questioned, obviously intrigued.

"I have a few lose ends to tie up here and wanted to be here for the wedding. Nothing bad, of course." Visha informed Astrid who nodded.

"Well, I hope to see you around. I must go back to work," she nodded as a departure, in which Visha returned.

Above her, a large shadow cast. Not the largest, but rather large, in which she heard wings flapping. In the distance, she could hear some gasps of those who were perhaps scared or concerned. "Hivirith, you will never cease to amaze me," she smiled, seeing the young dragon beginning to land, his wings whooshing against the air.

"I'm sorry your siblings couldn't come along on this journey, but you, the strong, are the only one who would be able to make it," Visha said quietly to him, in which the dragon breathed hard. "Take off and feed yourself, you will need it," she said in a rather powerful tone, in which this caused the young dragon to take off yet again and set off some place east in search of food.

"Those are yours?" A man asked at the docks. Visha nodded.

"You're surprised? Don't be, I have two more," she said, looking him up and down before continuing on to the road to the nearby kingdom. Visha had arrived via ship, in which Hivirith managed to fly the whole way as it wasn't too far from home. Well, she didn't have a home to be honest.

Visha was a drifter, always on the move. It meant that she didn't stay in many places, but when she did, she would always make some friends and enemies, causing some problems to be caused such as the one she was here for. Just unfortunate it had to be soon before a wedding, which she assumed would gather way too many people for her liking, but hey, she would stay to catch up. Or at least that's what she would tell herself.

Visha continued on the pathway, greeting others as they greeted her. She would stop and have few conversations along the way before managing to finally reach the castle.

This is where she would be staying for the time being.
Different Times x CorpsesJuly 18, 2021 10:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
October stepped out, one dainty foot after the other, following her petite mother. She was officially over the frills and yet there was this broad smile from ear to ear that somehow didn't reach her eyes. Those stayed a stormy grey as they walked up the palace steps, being greeted by the king, queen, and the crown prince. Axel. Perfect prince by appearance but she had a feeling he liked kicking puppies.
October quietly scanned the other royals as her mother and the elder two spoke to one another. She could see Axel doing the same. Only if was a bit... More. The prince had his father's dark hair and eyes but his mother's pale complexion. Average height and weight. Looked like he hadn't had a hands on day of work in his life. So.... Soft. How could this male be twenty? She felt like an elder woman coming for a teenager. Strange. But to onlookers she looked his age if not younger.
She'd blame it on the frills.
It wasn't until Axel tilted his head that she noticed the king speaking to her. She turned, slightly startled and it showed on her features as she clasped a hand over her check and gave a nervous laugh. "Pardon me?" She inquired the man with salt and pepper hair. Ruggedly handsome. Some part of her felt bad admitting it, but he was more attractive than his own son was.
Lucky for her the man laughed it off. "I asked if you were ready for your stay? I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Your father said you have a soft spot for animals so I had the landscapers create for you a miniature zoo. Nothing more than common animals for now and you're welcome to any of our steeds. But for now, shall we take tea?" He asked. A tad overwhelmed, Tobi nodded politely with a small grin and a quiet "thank you" to the man. A whole zoo? Completed or not, the man was clearly bent on going through with the marriage, wasn't he?
The queen's face pinched slightly as she was the first to turn around and start heading inside. She was pleased to know that Axel and his father followed closely behind. She did not know how she felt about that woman but her mother, heh, her mother immediately shot the other woman a dirty look as she turned around.
October had never been so proud to call that woman her mother.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us