Arrax catches a snack then looses it to a crow

Poor guy...he just wanted a snack
 Amygdala
03:18:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arctic
But damn...60 is a lot
 Arctic Moon
03:17:56 NY, Malo, Arctic
Defeat 60 grizzly bears in battle (mountains)

This shouldn't take long
 Amygdala
03:16:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arctic
Yup...and just in time to train my new team
 Arctic Moon
03:15:32 NY, Malo, Arctic
Amy
Leveling up? as in battle train?
 Amygdala
03:14:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arctic
Yup...i love making quests now...i will get a warrior stone for leveling up my wolves 25 times
 Arctic Moon
03:13:42 NY, Malo, Arctic
Amy
The quest update is huge-
 Amygdala
03:13:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arctic
Yup XD
It's my favourite update after the quest update XD
 Arctic Moon
03:12:45 NY, Malo, Arctic
Amy
Without pack's joining a pvp and making a move every 14 minutes and 59 seconds
 Amygdala
03:12:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Elixter
The pups dissapear amd you lose the litter
 Amygdala
03:11:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arctic
I like that it's now only 5 minute wait time for pvp battles XD
 Ellixter
03:11:48 
What happens if pups are born and there is no room in the den
 Arctic Moon
03:11:00 NY, Malo, Arctic
Hello Amy

I left for a bit. What are all these updates???
 Whispering Rain
03:10:35 Whisp, Rain
I just lost 3 wolves today 😭
 Amygdala
03:09:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey arctic
 Arctic Moon
03:09:15 NY, Malo, Arctic
Hello chat
 Kháos
03:07:00 Kaos || Khaos
Thoughts?
-WP Click-
 Link Cat
03:05:19 Jelly Bean
No worries, Hallow!
 Hallow's Eve
03:01:14 Hallow, Eve
Hey link! It was good pvp-ing with you. I am so sorry to dip on our last fight haha. I got caught up in class

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : -5
Sun Bear : -1
Rattlesnake : +4
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    17    18    19    20    21   ..   43 

Outlander x MeekoJanuary 13, 2024 12:48 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex lifted a brow at the answer that Skylar gave him. If he carried on drinking the way he was he'd most certainly need to sit down. Of course, he didn't say such a thing and only chuckled as Skylar voiced his need for another drink. He was half tempted to request that he bring him back something to drink as well, and had even parted his lips to voice the request when he felt Skylar's hand brush against his own. Drawing in a breath he felt his fingers twitch in response to the bolt of electricity he felt shoot through his hand upon the touch. Turning he paused when his gaze landed on Skylar's own. He noticed the smirk and surprised himself by smiling back at him.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 13, 2024 06:36 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
As Skylar made his way to the island full of drinks in the kitchen he decided he was hungry. He knew he probably shouldn't drink anymore, so eating food would get his mind off of drinking. He moved to the snack area and looked at everything. There were things ranging from pizza to chips, and chocolate. Sky grabbed a slice of pizza and took a big bite. He then grabbed some wrapped chocolates and stuffed them in his pocket. He then looked back and faintly saw Alex. He started to make his way back to him, stumbling slightly more than before. He then stopped in his tracks when he got beside Alex. "I got food instead because I probably shouldn't drink more." Sky said.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 13, 2024 11:12 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex lingered where Skylar had left him. He let his gaze rest on Chris for a few moments before he moved his blue hues to the room and the people around him. He wanted to see if he could spot one of his friends among the bustling bodies. It was a task that was a lot harder than he thought it would be. Finally, his eyes landed on Roger who was speaking with Beverly and a few other people. He likely would have moved over to them to check in if Skylar hadn't returned just then. His eyes were quick to abandon his friends and move to the male who'd stopped beside him. He laughed softly at his statement before giving a nod. "Probably a good idea." He said with a chuckle.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 14, 2024 05:48 PM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Am I going to get a drink after eating though... Probably." Sky then said before taking another bite of his pizza. Skylar finished his pizza fairly quick. "Okay Im going back to the kitchen." Sky said, leaving them once again. Eventually, Sky would want to go somewhere more quiet, but Chris would want to party, maybe he and Alex could go somewhere. Sky liked the thought of that. The more Sky walked, the more he stumbled. He stumbled into the kitchen and poured himself some more punch. He then returned to Alex. He stumbled and put his arm around him, mainly because he was drunk but also because he just wanted to touch Alex. "Hey." Sky said looking at Alex. He took a drink of his punch and leaned more on him.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 15, 2024 01:21 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex grinned at Skylar's following sentence and shook his head. "Probably?" He said, a hint of friendly doubt in his voice. Indeed, he doubted that Skylar wouldn't go back for another cup once he'd finished with his slice of pizza. True, he hadn't known the guy for long but it wasn't hard to guess considering he'd mentioned getting another cup of alcohol twice in the last fifteen minutes. Alex briefly let his eyes follow Skylar's movements as he headed back to the kitchen once he finished his pizza. He chuckled some and took a step back from the small group of people in front of him. He tossed a glance in the direction he'd last seen Bev and Roger and was about to head over there to check in when he felt an arm wrap around him. Instantly he tensed and was about to shove whoever it was off only to pause upon seeing Skylar. He felt his heart lurch in his chest and swallowed thickly before managing a smile. "Hey." He greeted back. "You seem to be enjoying the punch." He added after a moment, finding the silence that followed his returned greeting mildly uncomfortable.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 15, 2024 07:55 PM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Ya its good." Sky replied. A sudden wave of heaviness and almost dizziness came over him, causing him to almost fall. "Oh shit." He said quietly before saying, "I think... I need to sit down or something. Can we go someplace less loud." Sky said with a confused drunk expression. Sky subconsciously leaned more on Alex, he tended to use people for support when drunk, but it was worse since he was on other things. He felt fuzzy, warm, but also felt dizzy and heavy. He knew he needed to sit somewhere more quiet soon or else he was going to get sick. "Okay we really need to go some place else." Sky said with a slightly panicked voice as he looked over at Alex.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 17, 2024 05:42 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex paused when he noticed Skylar almost fall. He furrowed his brow in concern as he moved to help support him and, hopefully, stop him from toppling over. At his request to find a quieter place to sit down, Alex nodded. Keeping an arm around Skylar to steady him he glanced around, trying to think of a room or place that would suffice. Feeling Skylar lean more into him and hearing his panicked voice, Alex stopped his search for a second and looked at Skylar. "Okay. Come one, I'll take you to the guestroom." He said with a nod. The guestroom would likely be the best place but it was upstairs. He hesitated for a second before starting to lead Skylar through the crowd and toward the stairs near the foyer.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 18, 2024 07:53 PM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar replied with a quiet okay. Sky looked around, dazed and his eyes darted around. Everything was seemingly blurry and moving weird but Sky seemed to walk okay still. As they got to the stairs, Sky stepped up one. "Oh fuck." Sky said before continuing to walk. "You know what I got this." Sky said as he took his arm off of Alex and grabbed the railing. He got up the stairs fine and then followed Alex to the guest room. Once he was in the guest room he sat down on the floor and looked up at Alex. He then looked around, spotting a lamp. Sky then got up and walked over to it to turn it on. Once he got the lamp on he then turned off the big light. "It was too bright." Sky explained as he sat back down, looking over at Alex again.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 18, 2024 11:02 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex kept an arm around Skylar he guided him to the stairs and upon reaching them he glanced over at him, more than ready to offer him aid or try and find another place if this wouldn't work. When he heard Skylar he smiled slightly and gave a nod. "Alright." He said before letting go of Skylar. He moved to follow after him, remaining close enough behind him that should he fall or lose his balance he'd be able to catch him. Fortunately, neither happened and they got up the stairs easily enough. Once at the top of the stairs, Alex moved to guide Skylar to, and then inside the guestroom. He lingered by the door as he watched him turn on the lamp in the room and turn off the main light. He gave a slight smile and nod of understanding at the explanation. "Does this work?" He asked after a moment before he moved to sit down across from Skylar.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 19, 2024 05:14 PM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
"yeah." Skylar replied as he made quick eye contact with Alex. He smiled slightly and loooked away, checking out the room. "You can go have fun you know, I'll be fine in here." Skylar then said as he looked back at Alex. He looked at Alex's eyes, then his lips, then his hair and then back to his lips. Sky couldn't help it, he also couldn't help but to think that he's so attractive.
(sorry it's short.)

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    17    18    19    20    21   ..   43 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us