Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 icemoons
06:32:13 slushy,ice,moon,
amy

I read that as " I need to take my cat for an oil change"

lmao so hard right now
 Amygdala
06:31:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Pixie
Wow lucky :o

Anyway gotta go...be back in 30ish minutes
 Vulpixles
06:29:27 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Dang one of my MB girls gave me TWO MB pups in one litter
 Clear Sky
06:18:36 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy well yea :')
 Amygdala
06:16:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
I need to take my car for an oil change next week...i drove 15.000km in 160 days🤣
 Clear Sky
06:14:58 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy lol
 Amygdala
06:12:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Eh...could be better but nothing to complain about lol
 Clear Sky
06:11:13 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy fine i guess, hows yours?
 Amygdala
06:10:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey sky XD
How's life?
 Clear Sky
06:09:34 Sky / Blue - she,her
hi amy
 Amygdala
05:51:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hello chat
 Tiny Village
05:26:10 Tiny
Good game
 Tiny Village
05:18:09 Tiny
Want to*
 Tiny Village
05:17:58 Tiny
Anyone wanna PvP my request is up there
 ZEFHYR
05:05:23 
well thank you for your patience
 The-Storyteller
04:59:10 Zyra_the_wolf
When I was new, I literally asked someone how the chat system works. And some other random questions about the game-
 ZEFHYR
04:56:27 
:) thanks!
 Ecifircas
04:52:38 
ZEFHYR, no worries - I never mind answering questions and neither do many other users. We were all new at once point. :-)
 ZEFHYR
04:52:01 
oh krikey...lol ok. someday I will gt thru playing without asking dumb questions...righty
 Ecifircas
04:50:44 
ZEFHYR, if they don't have the option, that means you've already given them a paws up. :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +1
Green Python : -2
Caiman : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    17    18    19    20    21   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 27, 2022 02:46 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"that won't work," I said with a nervous smile "I need King to carry all the wood there because it will take too long for me to do everything." I said getting on kings back and trying to calm him while Amora cling onto my back like she would an adult dragon. I put my helmet back on. "Lets get this over with so King can cool down," I said looking at her.
----------------------------------------------
sorry it's a bit short I'm exhausted right now
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 27, 2022 02:52 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I bit my lip but nodded and got on Blue. I would hate to see Tobey fall, especially because i forgot something. Blue shifted under me but did as he was told and flew into the air. All the way there i kept nervously looking back. Whenever i looked back through Blue would shift again. He almost made me fall off once but i held on. I was glad when he got there and was able to land. Blue landed with a thunk before i jumped off him. I gazed at the old farm house. I sighed, i loved this house. I then turned to see if Tobey had landed before opening the door. The rustic old smell filled my nose. I walked in before moving out of the way so Tobey could get in. The door was way to small for King and it just barely let Blue in.
~~~
It's alright ^^

Edited at December 27, 2022 02:52 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 27, 2022 05:53 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I removed everything from Kings saddlebags and let him wander around a bit to calm down. I felt bad for the poor dragon that would't listen to his warnings if he tells them to back off. Th house was larger than their old one and the boys could each get their own room. I started to build the bed frames and put one bed in each of the bedrooms and furnished almost the whole house for them. They would have to add small things and decorate but I did the hard part for them. It was hot here, I had to take my armor and shirt off at one point just so I could finish building the table. King was perfectly fine now and resting next to the house.
---------------------------
sorry for a late response I passed out.

Edited at December 27, 2022 05:53 PM by Frostyhills24
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 27, 2022 08:28 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

Not really knowing how to help i just sat and watched Tobey work. I kinda felt bad making him do all the work. Well technically i wasn't making him but still. When it hit lunch time the races were over so King was fine now. "Im going to get lunch for us." I called to Tobey before making my way to the main village where all the shops were. I didn't bother to make anything because i knew it would take to long. I bought us each a salad, icecream(i dont know if icecream was invented yet but i dont care lol. They need some icecream) and a couple of fish for Blue and King. On the way back mom saw me. I quickly dodged through everyone, trying to get away. I still didn't want to face her just yet. I let out a sigh when i had lost her but quickly made my way back. "Tobey, im back!" I called as i entered the house. When i found him i gave him the salad and icecream before kissing his sweaty forehead. "Ill be back, im going to go feed these fish to Blue and King. If King will let me that is." I then went outside and fed Blue before turning to King. "Please dont smoke me." I said scooting the fish towards him. They were im a basket so they fish didn't get dirty.
~~~
Ita fine!! We all need a nap sometimes!

Edited at December 27, 2022 08:29 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 27, 2022 09:10 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

3rd Person

King raised his head to kaolin approaching, he huffed at first. He sniffed the air and eventually stood up getting closer to her and nudging her. He quickly stole the fish but it wasn't enough for his large figure. He would probably catch fish on the way back to fill his stomach.

Tobey

It had been a while since I had salad, my diet mainly consisted of meat for so long I didn't know if I would be able to stomach straight leaves. I did my best to try and get it down and managed to eat the whole thing. I didn't know what the cold thing was, it must have been new.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 27, 2022 09:15 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I by no means expected King to even get close enough for me to touch let alone him touch me without Tobey being nearby. I stood there for a second while he ate the fish, debating whether or not to try and pet him. When he was done i decided against it and went back inside. I was very happy though as i sat down beside Tobey. "King didn't smoke me! He even touched me!" I said with a huge smile. I then began to eat the salad. I still couldn't believe King touched me. What was next? Maybe a pat or two? I got more excited with each thought.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 27, 2022 09:25 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"Sorry to put you down, but he was probably seeing if you had more fish, to be honest." I said "He has a large appetite and so he normally eats a whole pile. But don't worry he will most likely just catch them on the way back." I said, "Unless you want to go for a quick fly and take a break?" I asked examining the weird cold food. I felt like I needed a good fly on King to cool off, I was sweating like it was the middle of spring. "I need to cool off, I'm not built for this weather anymore, I'm too used to the cold of the arctic." I explained
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 27, 2022 09:34 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I sighed, Tobey was probably right. "Still, a week ago he wouldn't even let me get close let alone give him a couple of fish." I took the last bite of my salad and turned to see Tobey examining the icecream. I giggled, "Do you not know what that is?" I grabbed my icecream and took a bite. "Its called icecream and it helps cool you down sometimes. Thats the whole reason i got it for you. In your defense it is new though so i get it. But it is good! Try it!" I took another bite and savored it for a second. "But yes we can go take a break. We can even go for a quick swim while King fishes if you'd like. I love swimming." I said with a smile before getting up.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 27, 2022 09:46 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"I've never seen it in my life," I said looking at her and trying it. I managed to eat it pretty quickly. "That was pretty good, I won't deny that, but it definitely wasn't enough to cool me down," I said with a laugh. I listened to her suggesting swimming "I didn't exactly bring anything to swim in other than my boxers, so unless you are fine with that?" I said with a laugh "i don't think the option is on the table unless you are okay with it and if we find somewhere that no one else swims," I said
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 27, 2022 10:26 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

At Tobey's reply a slight blush appeared on my face. I looked away and I bit my lip, thinking. A minute later an idea came. I smiled, "I can just buy some. Its not like ill need my money anytime soon anyway. Besides its been forever since ive swam and i really want to swim and." My smile turned into a smirk, "I want to visit an old friend." I took the last bite of my icecream before speaking again, "Anyways i know a place that would be perfect to swim. Its actually forgotten by most and the ones who know about it are old and dont swim anymore." My excitement grew with the thought of showing Tobey one of my secret spot as a kid. "If you want to that is. We dont have to if you dont want to. And if i do go buy some you will probably have to come for obvious reasons. You can just ride with me and once we get them we can come get King."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    17    18    19    20    21   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us