Wolf Play : PoisonedLove x Crescents
Chatbox
 technoblade
10:26:47 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

Thank you :D I am good just vibing now that I am off work. You?
 Luna👻
10:26:16 Silver (She/her)
Exist
Nice! Maybe sell chimeras? Did thier value change while I was gone?
 Narran Park
10:26:12 Sting
i mean Katy*
 Narran Park
10:25:27 Sting
Malcuth!
elaine is absolutely perfect!
 Existence
10:25:02 Exist / Kuskyn
Katy, I ahh had to as well xD I had 25 pregnant females dew this morning, so I boarded 14 of my wolves and bought an extra 20 den spots. Only to end up with 4 pups I wanted to keep and 2 chimeras I am unsure on xD
 devine
10:24:48 vi, devi
Hi magnus! long time no see!
 Luna👻
10:24:46 Silver (She/her)
Minds
Good pelt/eyes/nose, pretty, 124 pounds, pretty, and of course CL G1. so pretty good! Congrats!
 BloodWeb
10:24:40 Blood/Nicole
Ohh and another good one
-WP Click-
 Magnus Bane
10:24:38 Mag/Maggy
Never
Should I get breakfast also XD
 Nevermore.
10:23:32 Never/Nev
Technition

That is lovely! *^*

How are you doing today?
 technoblade
10:22:43 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

thoughts?
 distant-screams
10:22:40 katy | beetle
Exist,
haha xD i had to buy more den space for my ladies but it's worth it, i need more dominance / breeding females.
 Midnight flight
10:22:19 Midna
-WP Click-

This is the girl I got!
 Nevermore.
10:21:59 Never/Nev
Mag

The answer to that question will always be yes.
 Existence
10:21:42 Exist / Kuskyn
Katy, I need to get my others from boarding so I have my whole hoard back xD
 distant-screams
10:21:38 katy | beetle
trying to draw lace for the first time :') let's see how this goes
 Nevermore.
10:21:36 Never/Nev
Vah

I feel your pain >.> I've had a migraine for four days straight and at work today I had a four hour meeting :")
 distant-screams
10:21:02 katy | beetle
Exist,
oo he's nice :0
 Malcuth
10:21:01 Wander
Nice!! I love these tokens. I'm so excited for the event
 Magnus Bane
10:20:49 Mag/Maggy
Hmm should I stop and get coffee tomorrow before work>.>

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : +2
Grizzly Bear : -2
Vicuna Wolf : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    17    18    19    20    21   ..   146 

PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 06:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Autumn/Female/9/Normal/Mentions: Willow
She glared at Willow but rolled her eyes. "Im new at this!" She said and tried listening to what Willow said. She tried to angle her hips and ended up biting down on her own tongue to keep from laughing as she nearly fell over
Savayia/Female/16/Fire and Ice/Mentions: Verill, Aziz, Broken
She watched their expressions and got the feeling that this was way worse then it may seem at first. "Who the hell is Wolf?" She asked, her eyes narrowing a little
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 06:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Verill/Male/17/Mentions: Savayia
Verill looked back at Savayia. "Everyone important in the criminal world has a killer name, Broken's is Deadly Touch, the man you saw is Wolf and.... Let's just say it's not going to be easy getting Broken out. Wolf always gets what he wants, and has never been defeated." Verill explained, his voice without hope. Aziz made an exaggerated sigh. "Oh come on Verill! Yeah Wolf is a scary man, yes he always gets what he wants, yes he has never been defeated." He said. "But do you know who else hasn't been defeated, always gets what she wants, and is a way fucking scarier than Wolf?" Aziz said, waiting a moment before answers his own question. "Broken, and she never gave up on you Verill, and you were satan spawn, so don't you dare give up on her!" He said, slightly angry at the end. Aziz looked back at Savayia. "We have firearms and ammo in our van, and we know where Wolf lives, question is, you in or out?" He asked, a smirk on his face.
Willow/Female/11/Mentions: Autumn
Broken laughed as Autumn nearly fell. "Try again" She said between giggles, though her tone was supportive.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 07:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She glared at Willow and said "Shh! Im trying to concentrate!" She said in a teasing tone. She finally got her hips angled and said "Did I get it right?" Her eyes hopeful
Savayia/Female/16/Fire and Ice/Mentions: Verill, Aziz, Broken
She wasnt surprised. She had heard all about killer names but she hadnt killed as many people as Broken had. She knew that for a fact as people talked about her on the street all the time. She smirked faintly, glad to hear it wouldnt be easy. Makes things more fun. She thought. Her eyes narrowed when they said Wolf got whatever he wanted and she mentally rolled her eyes, pretty sure Broken could handle him just fine. She grinned a little when Aziz said that Broken was scarier than Wolf, hoping he was right. She heard Aziz mention something about Verill and Broken not giving up on him but she hardly heard it until the last part. She raised an eyebrow at Aziz. "What kind of question is that? Yes im in" She said, her eyes sparking, ready to bring Broken back and get this over with.

Edited at May 13, 2020 07:16 PM by Crescents
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 07:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Willow walked around Autumn before nodding approvingly. "You got the hip part right."
Aziz/Male/21/Unknown abilities/Mentions: Gang and Savayia
Aziz grinned and looked at Verill. "I see why Broken likes her, Sephtis made it seem like she was going to be some crazy goody two shoes," He said before turning back to Savayia. "Follow us, unless of course you would like to run 100 miles." He said as he turned and walked towards a large black van, Verill by his side. However, the other 10 members stood in place waiting for Savayia to go first, seeming as if they were waiting for a person of authority to take their place.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 08:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She grinned and then looked at the target. "So... safety off and then aim and pull trigger?" She asked, making it sound easy
Savayia/Female/16/Fire and Ice/Mentions: Verill, Aziz, blah blah
Her eyes darkened at the mention of Sephtis. That was the guy that Broken had shot and tried to shoot her sister. She shook her head to clear it and she rolled her eyes at Aziz´s comment about running at 100 miles per hour. She glanced at the other 10 minutes with brief confusion before following after Verill and Aziz, feeling oddly excited since she had always worked alone in things like this
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 08:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"For now, aim before safety off, just so you don't shoot yourself," Willow said. "Give it a shot" She added.
The last 10 gang members followed behind Savayia. Verill went to the driver seat while Aziz gestured for Savayia to follow him to the back of the van. He took a seat against the van wall and right behind the driver seat. In the passenger front seat was Acantha, who turned to look at Savayia. " Hey! I'm Acantha, you must be the legendary Savayia" She said, her tone almost joking.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 08:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She nodded slowly and aimed before turning the safety off and firing. The sound startled her and she missed the target by a bit
Savayia/Female/16/Fire and Ice/Mentions: Aziz, Acantha
She followed Aziz to the back of the van and took a random spot but one where she would only be stuck next to one person and not two. Her head whipped towards Acantha and she raised an eyebrow at her comment. "Hey. Nice to meet you" She said, not exactly sure what she was supposed to say
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 08:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Willow gave an approving smile. "Pretty good for your first shot, try again" She said.
Aziz chuckled at Acantha's legendary comment, and Savayia's reaction. "Not much of a people person, are you?" He asked with a smirk before turning to Acantha. "Please, she isn't a legend, she's only what? 16?" He said. Acantha scoffed. "Dude, do you ever pay attention. She is STAYING WITH BROKEN! That's odd in itself. And, on top of that, Sephtis is dead, and why? Oh right, because somehow, 16-year-old Savayia managed to make 16-year-old KILLER Broken, who is known for being heartless, CARE about her!" Acantha informed Aziz. "And who said 16-year-olds cant be legends? Broken has like 5 history books written about her criminal lifestyle" She added before turning to Savayia. "He just doesn't get it, does he?" She said.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 09:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She nodded slowly and fired again, still wincing a little. She hit the outer edge of the target and grimaced a little
Savayia/Female/16/Fire and Ice/Mentions: Aziz, Acantha
"No" She muttered when Aziz said she wasnt a people person. She leaned her head back and listened to their conversation with mild interest until Acantha yelled and she opened her eyes and actually listened. She was confused a little. "I thought Broken brought orphans to the mansion all the time" She cringed inwardly at the word orphans. "I dont think she cares about me that much" She muttered quietly. "Doesnt get what?" She asked when Acantha turned to her. She was incredibly confused on why this girl was yelling and what is was about

Edited at May 13, 2020 09:41 PM by Crescents
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 09:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Willow gave an approving nod. "Good, now again, keep your body as still but relaxed, prepare for the noise." She directed.
Acantha/Female/18/Mentions: Savayia and Aziz
"See that's just the thing, she does, but the oldest child she ever brought in was 12 years old. Older than that and she calls one of us to come to take them to a better home. And, if my research was right, you and your sister weren't orphans when you met her, you just had sucky parents." She explained, her tone excited as she shared her information. "I think she cares about you a lot, sure not as much as she does for her sister or her daughter, but definitely a lot more than she does for most." She added. She rolled her eyes, "He doesn't get that your special! Besides the fact that Broken cares about you, there is also something different about you.... Like there's a fire burning behind your eyes, secrets hidden in your heart." She said, seeming to zone out for a moment.
"I'm sure he'll come around eventually though! He is just protective of Broken, she helped him a lot." She continued. Then, she paused and looked around at the people in the van with a small smile on her face. "She helped all of us" Acantha added, her voice wistful. This seemed to be one thing everyone agreed on, cause each on nodded their heads. "Some of us owe her our lives, and most owe her our souls" He said.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    17    18    19    20    21   ..   146 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us