Purge

Yeah, I noticed that earlier. I ran to the barter cause I got excited
 Salem
01:30:07 Rumi
Support?
-WP Click-
 Purgatory
01:30:06 Purge/Purse/Pug
There's a glitch with Jasmine listing its lowest price as 200 mushrooms, but no listing found in Barter for lower than 650
 Hallow's Eve
01:29:20 Hallow, Eve
Hey chat
 SunFalcon
01:27:43 Sun
Aurora
Oo very pretty!
 Aurora's Pack
01:26:17 
-WP Click-

Can't get over my catch of the day in the wolf party she's great
 technoblade
01:23:58 Lil Techy | Techno
Eci

You're fine ^^ I was wondering what to do with the siblings anyways so at least they are going to a good place to be used for something
 Ecifircas
01:21:17 
technoblade, thank you so much for the babies. ;^;

Don't mind the lag on accepting, I'm just working up 1k mush in Explore really quick so I can even afford the expansion to take them in, haha.
 Purgatory
01:20:14 Purge/Purse/Pug
Alright cool, just making sure before I start hoarding 'em
 Ecifircas
01:18:17 
Nothing is different about the pulls you make with coins versus mush so yes. :-)
 SixBears
01:18:07 evebot
Yes :)
 Purgatory
01:17:31 Purge/Purse/Pug
A question for next event, will it be possible to pull the boost from wolf party using tokens?
 Ecifircas
01:16:56 
I'm too poor to be scared. You can't scare me. I have nothing to lose. lmao
 Purgatory
01:16:32 Purge/Purse/Pug
Eh I trust our dev, was never really that concerned
 Revelry
01:16:28 Rev
This new update is gonna make my life really easy though. Now I can separate saving for ever mush from Wolfparty saving mush
 SixBears
01:16:09 evebot
I jump scared you guys lol
 Revelry
01:14:44 Rev
Every day a new different heart attack in WP.
 Ecifircas
01:12:58 
Revelry, it's Horse Eden (WolfPlay's horse-themed sister game)'s primary currency - like how ours are called mushrooms.
 technoblade
01:12:38 Lil Techy | Techno
Eve

Thank you 🙏

Eci

I dunno how mine would go from 1k to 1.6k XD
 distant-lands
01:12:37 katy | beetle
Rev,
it's the currency on HEE

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : +1
Baboon : -1
Bobcat : +2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Flood  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    16    17    18    19    20   ..   43 

Outlander x MeekoJanuary 9, 2024 10:15 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex stood still near the counter housing the shots of alcohol as Skylar went to grab him a cup of punch. He let his blue gaze follow him as he made his way to the punch bowl. A small smile pulled at his lips before he was fully aware of it. When Skylar returned, Alex gave a nod and reached to take the cup that was held out to him. "Thanks." He said. He watched momentarily as Skylar took a sip of his punch before chuckling softly at his statement. "Yeah, Bev makes some pretty good punch." He agreed as he lifted the rim of his cup to his lips and took a sip. Leaning back against the counter, Alex let himself relax, his eyes moving across the room of bodies dancing to the music. It was only when he heard Skylar's voice that he looked back at him. Seeing the bag he slipped from his pocket he paused momentarily. "I uh... don't smoke but thanks." He said with a small smile. He'd be lying if he said that he wasn't tempted to join them but he was already bending one of his rules by having any alcohol.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 9, 2024 11:05 PM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
As Skylar heard Alex's voice he turned around but kept walking. "There's not just weed in there." Sky called out with a grin on his face. He then turned back around and continued to make his way to the bathroom. Once him and Chris arrived, they were in and out within 10 minutes. They both returned back to the kitchen and when Sky found Alex he went to him. "Hey." Sky said as he leaned back on the counter.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 10, 2024 12:05 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex chuckled in amusement when he heard Skylar say that weed wasn't the only thing in his bag. He shook his head and took another sip of his punch. As tempting as the offer was he still thought it best to pass. Alex didn't move from where he stood in the kitchen for the next several minutes. He continued to lean back on the counter and watch the partygoers enjoy the music and the alcohol. Seeing someone approaching Alex looked over and lifted a brow when he saw Skylar. He let his gaze follow him as he leaned against the counter. "Hey." He responded with a nod.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 10, 2024 12:23 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Where Sky was, he was so close to Alex, almost to the point where they were touching shoulders. Once Sky noticed he moved slightly to face him so it would give them some room. "Hey." Sky said again as he started to feel the alcohol slightly. The other stuff would kick in pretty soon and Sky was excited but he knew he would be so fucked up. Skylar took another drink of his punch finishing it off. He looked up at Alex and gave him a smile before going to get more punch. Once he returned, he stumbled the slightest bit.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 10, 2024 12:36 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex was acutely aware of the fact that his shoulder was almost brushing against Skylars. The very idea of touching him, even by accident, sent his heart into overdrive. He mentally cursed at the muscle as it beat quickly within his chest. There wasn't any reason for that, nothing was going to happen, it couldn't. While somewhat focused on stilling his heart he lifted his brow when Skylar spoke. It was evident that the alcohol was beginning to affect him, and he figured that whatever he'd taken in the bathroom would soon kick in as well. "Hey." He said back with a slight chuckle in his voice. Taking another sip of his punch, Alex watched as Skylar went to get more. He wasn't entirely sure that was the best idea, but he didn't say anything. With his gaze still on Skylar, Alex was quick to notice him stumble upon his return. Despite it being minimal he still found himself reaching out to try and assist him in steadying himself.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 10, 2024 12:58 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Once Sky was situated, he was back to leaning against the counter. Sky then looked around, noticing Chris wasn't there. He began to look around for him and spotted him. "Hey let's go over to Chris once I take another shot." Sky said as he grabbed a two shots with one hand and his punch in the other. He then began to walk over to Chris. "Christopher my guy." Sky said as he wrapped his arm around him, almost spilling his punch. "Here." Sky said, handing him a shot. They then both took the shot together and set the shot cups down on a table nearby.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 10, 2024 01:34 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex listened to Skylar's suggestion before giving a nod. "Alright." He said before pushing off the counter. He finished the rest of his punch and tossed the cup into the trash as he followed Skylar over to Chris. Upon reaching him he watched as Skylar slung an arm around him before offering him a shot. He lifted a brow at the display before chuckling softly. It was becoming increasingly clear just how good of friends they were.
(Sorry it's so short.)
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 10, 2024 01:40 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar leaned his body on Chris before leaning his head slightly on his shoulder, clearly feeling everything now. He closed his eyes slightly, he trusted Chris to be able to hold him up and he knew Chris could hold his alcohol better than him. Chris then whispered in Sky's ear since it was starting to get very loud in the house. "Are you gonna be okay." Chris whispered. Sky got up slightly but kept his arm around him. "Yeah." Sky said before letting his arm fall down to his side. He then looked at Alex and smiled. He looked at him up and down, it was a habit of his.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 10, 2024 01:50 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex hadn't failed to notice how much Skylar was leaning on Chris, or how his head seemed to rest on his shoulder. He didn't doubt that he was feeling the alcohol he drank and whatever he'd taken in the bathroom. Not entirely sure what to say Alex watched as Chris whispered something to Sky and as he answered. He noted to how Skylar's gaze seemed to take him in, looking him up and down. He was glad that the lights were dim otherwise the blush he felt creep its way onto his cheeks would have been all too visible. "Do you need to sit down?" He asked after clearing his throat.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 11, 2024 04:24 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky shook his head slightly before responding, "I don't need to sit down, in fact I need another drink." Skylar's voice wasn't too slurred, but you could tell he was drunk only the tiniest bit. Skylar then shot a quick glance at Chris before heading back over to the drink table. When he was walking, he brushed his hand against Alex's on purpose. He looked back with a smirky look on his face, hoping Alex would look back.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    16    17    18    19    20   ..   43 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us