Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 icemoons
06:32:13 slushy,ice,moon,
amy

I read that as " I need to take my cat for an oil change"

lmao so hard right now
 Amygdala
06:31:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Pixie
Wow lucky :o

Anyway gotta go...be back in 30ish minutes
 Vulpixles
06:29:27 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Dang one of my MB girls gave me TWO MB pups in one litter
 Clear Sky
06:18:36 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy well yea :')
 Amygdala
06:16:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
I need to take my car for an oil change next week...i drove 15.000km in 160 days🤣
 Clear Sky
06:14:58 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy lol
 Amygdala
06:12:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Eh...could be better but nothing to complain about lol
 Clear Sky
06:11:13 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy fine i guess, hows yours?
 Amygdala
06:10:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey sky XD
How's life?
 Clear Sky
06:09:34 Sky / Blue - she,her
hi amy
 Amygdala
05:51:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hello chat
 Tiny Village
05:26:10 Tiny
Good game
 Tiny Village
05:18:09 Tiny
Want to*
 Tiny Village
05:17:58 Tiny
Anyone wanna PvP my request is up there
 ZEFHYR
05:05:23 
well thank you for your patience
 The-Storyteller
04:59:10 Zyra_the_wolf
When I was new, I literally asked someone how the chat system works. And some other random questions about the game-
 ZEFHYR
04:56:27 
:) thanks!
 Ecifircas
04:52:38 
ZEFHYR, no worries - I never mind answering questions and neither do many other users. We were all new at once point. :-)
 ZEFHYR
04:52:01 
oh krikey...lol ok. someday I will gt thru playing without asking dumb questions...righty
 Ecifircas
04:50:44 
ZEFHYR, if they don't have the option, that means you've already given them a paws up. :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +1
Green Python : -2
Caiman : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    16    17    18    19    20   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 27, 2022 12:45 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"I know," I pouted "But the sooner we get out of here the less of a chance a wild dragon will follow us," I said but then froze when she started playing with my hair. I melt and leaned back into her, I was afraid I might have been too heavy "Let me know if I'm too heavy," I said as I sat and continued to slowly eat my food. I loved this, I loved her touch, and I loved her, there was no changing that. I relaxed my eyelids and enjoyed the moment, I was going to regret having to get up from this.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 27, 2022 12:53 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I smiled when he relaxed and leaned into me. I tryed not to laugh, "Your not, dont worry." He was so cute when he was relaxed. After i had sufficiently petted his hair i hugged him, laying my head on his before getting up. "Shows over." I said smirking as i put my armor on. Luckily Blue knew he was needed and that we had to go and came walking through the door. I petted his head before giving him a kiss. "Goodmorning Blue." I said getting my saddle straighted on his back. I then walked over to Tobey's desk and grabbed some smaller stuff to put in Blue's saddle bag. The least i could do was carry atleast some small things right? I then quickly brushed my hair. After i had done everything i could do i sat back down on the bed and Blue layed beside it.

Edited at December 27, 2022 12:57 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 27, 2022 01:07 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I huffed before sitting up and finishing putting on my armor. I whistled for King to land on the ice spike And started carrying all the heavy stuff out and putting it in his saddle bags or attaching it to his saddle. "The benefits of having you as my trusty partner is that you can easily carry all the heavy stuff can't you," I said hugging his head from the side then scratched the front of his head and the underside earing a deep purr from him before walking back inside with a large smile on my face. "I will be right back, I need to take kIng around and pick up all the wooden pieces," I said then paused "You might want to take this as an opportunity to see how rough King and I fly together," I said with a smile grabbing my helmet and putting it on before running out the door and hoisting myself onto Kings back and one move. We then dived off the ice and headed directly towards the water until King revealed his second pair of wings and used both to catch us before we hit the water and dodged some of the random spikes of ice that surrounded the colony. We flew higher in the air and around the back of the colony where I left the wood and King grabbed the chains with his feet as we flew over it. we went back around and waited for Kaolin and Blue to fly off the spike.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 27, 2022 01:32 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I nodded. I actually wanted to see this so i jumped up and slid on the ice, following Tobey. I watched him dive down, almost hitting the water before pulling himself into a glide. My eyes went wide, King had a second pair of wings?! I then watched them fly off. I turned to Blue with a competitive smile. "Remember our trick bud?" He almost seemed to smile as he knew which one i was talking about. I wasn't sure how safe it was with my hand but i couldn't help myself. When Tobey got back i ran and jumped off the ledge, head first. Blue quickly followed behind. As he dove beside me he let his tough loll out. "Okay, now!" I said after a second of falling. Blue got himself under me before opening his wings to glide. I hit the saddle with a smile before steering Blue beside some spikes of ice. Suddenly i pulled Blue up and he while he were going up he twirled. When we reached where Tobey and King was Blue began to just hover normally again. I looked at him with a large smile, "Your not the only one with tricks. You may be the master because you have no saddle but i im second." I then patted Blue and cooed to him, "Your such a good boy! Yes you are, yes you are!" I laughed, he looked as happy as me.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 27, 2022 01:41 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"King normally does that if I manage to piss him off," I said nervously, "He will throw me off if I am standing in a bad spot then let me fall for a bit before catching me," I said putting my hand on the back of my neck, "Alright lead the way," I yelled. On the way there I walked around a bit trying to find the best place to stay out but eventually gave up. I sat down and enjoyed the view of the sun rising and the glowing look it gave to us and our dragons. I just watched ahead staring at how the sun made Kaolin and Blue glow.
-------------------------------------
I will let you take control of the arrival scene, King probably won't land if we go straight to the tribe and find a tall perch instead so he won't have to pick up the wood again.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 27, 2022 01:19 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

"Yeah, well that was an actual trick not a dragon getting mad." I said with a laugh before Blue and I lead the way.
~~~
When the island was in sight i saw a group of dragons with riders flying around. Thats when i remembered it was race day. Every Tuesday of the week everyone would gather around to either watch or be in the race. I was in the team called the royal ice's but obviously i wasn't in this race. When we got close enough the fliers came rushing by me. The leader of the royal ice's flew over me and Blue, giving me a high-five. As i watched her race off i yelled, "Go royal ice's!" To her. She turned to give me a thumbs-up before getting serious again. This team was the nicest i had ever gotten with people beside Tobey over course. We weren't friends though, only teammates. I would miss the racing, that was for sure. Blue then landed on the ground as a couple more fliers flew above us. I hopped off Blue and onto the ground. My cheif was sadly there waiting for us. I sighed, well not talking wouldnt last long. My cheif came up to me and glanced at King who was in a nearby tree. "Nice to see you again." He said, still keeping his eyes on King. I just nodded not really wanting to talk. I flipped the hood of my cloak on my head before turning to see if Tobey was by me.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 27, 2022 01:32 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

King didn't know how to react to all the racing and started getting agitated. I landed him in a tree to try and get him away from it all and stayed on him trying to keep him calm. I didn't like it either but I knew I had to try and prevent King from getting too worked up and lighting things on fire. I kept my breathing steady as I tried not to panic from King being so uneasy and agitated. "Kaolin, I need to get King away from all the action before he starts arcting up otherwise it could get dangerous," I said letting her know before flying somewhere with less action as I calmed him down.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 27, 2022 01:40 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I nodded before watching Tobey and King fly off. I forgot that some dragons weren't used to the noise. I sighed before turning back to cheif. "Well i better get to work." I said, quickly hopping on Blue and flying off, making sure cheif didn't have time to say anything. I technically didn't have to listen any more anyway because i technically didn't live here anymore. I then went to my house and grabbed some stuff for Tobey's family that Tobey hadnt made or brought. It wasnt much but it was my gift. After i had gotten the things i was bringing back to the hive as well as for Tobey's family i went to find him. When i found him i landed a bit away so King didn't get startled. "How did you know to go here? The farm house isn't far from here." I said with a smile getting slightly closer. I wasn't sure if King had calmed down yet. "Oh and sorry for not warning you, i forgot that the races was today. If i wouldve remembered we could've landed here in the first place."
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 27, 2022 01:57 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"King isn't doing so well since he can still hear all the noise," I said trying to reassure him "but it's fine Kaolin I didn't know how he would react to coming that close to a tribe, so I was making a risk in general," I said the paused and turned around to show her Amora "oh yeah, look who snuck here," I said with a small laugh, "she was hiding in one of King's saddlebags. Why don't we get going to the house that way King can relax and try to cool off?" I asked as H scratched the back of my neck.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 27, 2022 02:04 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I sighed, i felt so bad. King would've been slightly better if i would've remembered. I smiled though when i saw Amora. "Sneaky little girl." I laughed. I then nodded. "We can either fly there which will take a little less time but risk you getting thrown off or we can walk. Its a good 10 minute walk but it might help King calm down. Me and Blue would walk there to help calm down. Its actually really peaceful, atleast for me and Blue." I went back to Blue because he was getting restless. For some reason if another dragon was upset so would he. It was honestly annoying. I petted his head and cooed to him, "Its alright. King is just nervous. Your fine. You lived here your whole life."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    16    17    18    19    20   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us