Wolf Play : PoisonedLove x Crescents
Chatbox
 Nevermore.
08:23:53 Never/Nev
Mag
What a pretty girl! :o
 Existence
08:23:45 Exist / Kuskyn
Noah my lovely boy c-can we stop with the coat defects? Just for a moment..
-WP Click-
 Boo
08:23:34 Chrissy
tay,
a wolf? i can.
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
08:22:38 Lotus
Midna,

Of course^^
 ZEFHYR
08:22:15 
5 hearts? thats a lot
 Midnight flight
08:22:12 Midna
Lotus,

Oh okay thank you!
 Magnus Bane
08:21:55 Mag/Maggy
Never
-Click-
This lovely gal
 Existence
08:21:54 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
What did I do ;-; That is 2 in 3 hours??
 Destinations End
08:21:52 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Mag
Aww. Sweet ^^

Yeah. It definitely is.
Jasper and Kaito are well, though Jasper is getting used to my sister not being around like she used to(which wasn't much to start with but even so)

Bear is so-so. She has a pretty hard time walking, getting up from sitting and laying down and just getting around almost half the time now. And she's beginning to seem confused and stuff sometimes nowadays. But otherwise she's okay I guess.
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
08:21:19 Lotus
Midna,

You get five of em' then can give it to Mr. Nudd
 Nevermore.
08:20:23 Never/Nev
Zefhyr

He is worth it, I swear T.T I just have to casually drop 2k monthly on him

Mag
Ooh, what OC if you don't mind me asking? :o
 Apothecary
08:19:46 Medicinally Autistic
Can somebody weight continental for me?
 ZEFHYR
08:18:30 
@nevermore...that is a great bumper sticker
 Magnus Bane
08:18:20 Mag/Maggy
Never
Trying to see what I get from this OC before I commit lol
 Voxtexy
08:18:12 Vox, Corey
Existence,
If you'd like to! ovo
 Midnight flight
08:18:02 Midna
What do I do with a hell hound heart?
 Existence
08:17:52 Exist / Kuskyn
Vox, in all honesty I would probably be the same if I was working like proper normal being, unfortunately my back has ruined that xD
 Apothecary
08:17:27 Medicinally Autistic
2 more stupid pandas. I'm going to scream
 Nevermore.
08:17:09 Never/Nev
If I hadn't bought myself such a high maintenance show horse I'd be rolling in apples.. :")
 Existence
08:16:51 Exist / Kuskyn
Vox, oh wow he is absolutely gorgeous o.o, Can I sketch him some time o.o

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +1
Black Bear : -3
Black Bear : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    16    17    18    19    20   ..   146 

PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 04:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Autumn/Female/9/Normal/Mentions: Willow
Autumn followed her, starting to pick up on Willows excitement. She wasnt sure why she was excited. Maybe it was because she would finally be able to defend herself. She looked at the cabinet with wid eyes. "Woah" She said slowly
Savayia/Female/16/Fire and Ice/Mentions: Her brother
She crossed her arms and just stared at him. "Okay. What do you want?" She asked him, ready to get this over with. "I just want to know what you did with Autumn and why you burned down moms apartment. Its on the news you bitch" He said, his eyes suddenly dark and her eyes darkened as well, just like they always did when she was about to start a fight. "Autumn is safe. Although, I dont know why you would be concerned as you never tried to protect ehr before" She snapped and added "I burned down her apartment because she deserved it and because I can. And good. Now everyone knows the sluts house is gone with her in it" She added and stared at him coldly. "And call me a bitch again and I will freeze parts of you, starting with your thick skull" She hissed and her brother glared at her. "Autumn" He said and she nodded. "Shes with me. Im in charge of her now" And she ignored her brothers look. "Now if youll excuse me, if that was all you wanted, ill be leaving now. I have somewhere I need to be soon." She said and turned but her brother grabbed her arm. She tensed and made a low noise in her throat. A dangerous noise that meant if he didnt let go, she would burn him
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 04:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Willow/Female/11/Mentions: Autumn, Savayia
"My sister said to always pick the gun that you connected with. So go ahead, take a look, and pick the gun you are drawn to the most" She said proudly, stepping away from the cabinet to give Autumn the complete space.
Broken/Female/16/Poison and Darkness/Mentions:
Broken laid on the bed, curled up in a ball, trying to cover her body. Her clothes had been ripped from her body and discarded on the floor against her will, and now the man was yanking his pants back on. "Your a monster" She whimpered. The man smirked. "I know" he said.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 05:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She nearly started laughing. "Connect with?" She said in confusion but looked around and picked up some form of pistol. She wasnt sure what type of gun it was as she was not an expert but it fit her hand pretty well
Savayia/Female/16/Fire and Ice/Mentions: Her brother
Her brother slowly let go of her arm but said "You better watch it. Your already a target and living with that girl Broken will not make it better for you" Savayia scowled at him and said "What do you know anything about her?" She snapped and he shortly said "You learn stuff in prison" She glared at him and said "Maybe you should quit being an asshole and get your life together." He rolled his eyes. "Says you little sis" She sneered at him but turned around. "Okay im leaving. I have a damn park to go to and meet up with some people." And she turned and walked around, ignoring her brother as she made her way back to the bus. Lillith park. Noon.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 05:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Willow/Female/11/Mentions: Autumn, Savayia
"I know it sounds odd but it's true. When you shoot a gun, that gun becomes part of you, if it doesn't, well then you got the wrong gun." She said. "Great, let's go outside and practice." She said when Autumn picked a gun. Willow moved past the stairs and out the back door, outside was a small shooting range set up with targets in the shape of people.
Broken/Female/16/Poison and Darkness/Mentions:
The man left the room and Broken continued to lay on the bed. Feeling helpless and weak.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 05:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Autumn nodded slowly, a little confused. Autumn followed Willow when she said to practice and she looked at the targets with small wide eyes and then randomly doubled over in laughter
Savayia/Female/16/Fire and Ice/Mentions:
She wasnt sure what time it was. She had been stupid and left her phone back at the mansion. She stood up when the bus stopped and she immidiately felt sick but wiped emotion off her face and got off the bus and made her way to the park. She crossed her arms even as her fingers twitched for her gun
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 05:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Willow/Female/11/Mentions: Autumn
Willow looked over to Autumn when she came. Slightly confused when she started laughing. "WHats so funny" She asked, giggling slightly. Why is laughter so contagious? She asked herself.
Verill/Male/17/Mentions:
Verill stood in the park with his arms crossed over his chest, Aziz beside him, and about 10 people standing behind him. Everyone waiting for Broken.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 05:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"I never thought I would be in a mansion, holding a gun, and learning to shoot at targets that look like people. I dont know why its so funny" She said and started laughing harder
Savayia/Female/16/Fire and Ice/Mentions: All the damn people
She immediately saw all of them and she felt her stomach drop. She walked towards them and simply said "We have a problem"
(Me, writing this, felt the exact same way. Talking in front of all those people? No thank youuuu)
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 05:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Willow chuckled. "Life is weird that way," she said. After a moment of silence, she moved to a beginner range. The target was about 5 feet from the designated stand area, "Alright, let's see what your natural shooting stance is." She said, gesturing to the marked spot.
Verill/Male/17/Mentions: Savayia
Verill recognized Savayia's voice, recalling the single phone call. "Savayia, wheres Broken? Whats going on?"He asked.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 06:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She nodded and laughed again before she finally managed to stop laughing. She grimaced when Willow said to see what natural shooting stance was. She tried her best to copy the way her sister did it but she knew she was way off. Her feet were wrong and she was only using one hand
Savayia/Female/16/Fire and Ice/Mentions: Verill, Broken
"She was at the mansion and a guy came and made her get in a black limo." She said shortly. "Her sister says that Broken owes him or some shit"
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 06:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Willow bit her tongue to keep from laughing. "Not quite, both hands on the gun, feet just a bit wider than shoulder length, one foot slightly in front of the other, and angle your hips." She instructed.
Verill/Male/17/Mentions: Savayia
Verill's eyes widened and he looked at Aziz, who mirrored the expression. "Wolf" He whispered.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    16    17    18    19    20   ..   146 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us