-Click-

No context :P
 Nevermore.
08:23:53 Never/Nev
Mag
What a pretty girl! :o
 Existence
08:23:45 Exist / Kuskyn
Noah my lovely boy c-can we stop with the coat defects? Just for a moment..
-WP Click-
 Boo
08:23:34 Chrissy
tay,
a wolf? i can.
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
08:22:38 Lotus
Midna,

Of course^^
 ZEFHYR
08:22:15 
5 hearts? thats a lot
 Midnight flight
08:22:12 Midna
Lotus,

Oh okay thank you!
 Magnus Bane
08:21:55 Mag/Maggy
Never
-Click-
This lovely gal
 Existence
08:21:54 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
What did I do ;-; That is 2 in 3 hours??
 Destinations End
08:21:52 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Mag
Aww. Sweet ^^

Yeah. It definitely is.
Jasper and Kaito are well, though Jasper is getting used to my sister not being around like she used to(which wasn't much to start with but even so)

Bear is so-so. She has a pretty hard time walking, getting up from sitting and laying down and just getting around almost half the time now. And she's beginning to seem confused and stuff sometimes nowadays. But otherwise she's okay I guess.
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
08:21:19 Lotus
Midna,

You get five of em' then can give it to Mr. Nudd
 Nevermore.
08:20:23 Never/Nev
Zefhyr

He is worth it, I swear T.T I just have to casually drop 2k monthly on him

Mag
Ooh, what OC if you don't mind me asking? :o
 Apothecary
08:19:46 Medicinally Autistic
Can somebody weight continental for me?
 ZEFHYR
08:18:30 
@nevermore...that is a great bumper sticker
 Magnus Bane
08:18:20 Mag/Maggy
Never
Trying to see what I get from this OC before I commit lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +1
Black Bear : -3
Black Bear : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    15    16    17    18    19   ..   146 

PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 03:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Savayia/Female/16/Fire and Ice/Mentions: Broken, Autumn, Willow
Savayia sighed a little and rubbed her temples, thinking of the gang with a wince, wondering how many people would be there and if any of them also had powers. She frowned a little but then her eyes softened a little at Willows question. "I think she can take care of herself just fine. She wont take shit from anyone" She went back to thinking about what Willow had said. He does things to people that make them wish they were dead. She shook her head violently and tried not to imagine what that man had in store and her fingers twitched to be holding her gun. "When I go out, will you guys be okay here?" She asked suddenly, realizing she would not take them with her
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 03:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Willow/Female/11/Mentions: Broken, Autumn, Savayia
Willow smiled weakly. Yeah, she'll be fine She told herself before looking at Savayia again. "Yeah, I think so," She said. If staying here with Autumn was what she had to do to help her sister, then that's exactly what she would do. "If you need my help though, I do know how to shoot a gun," She said with a slight smirk.
Broken/Female/16/Poison and Darkness/Mentions: Ember
Broken grabbed the man by the collar of his shirt and pushed him against the wall, forcing the air out of him. "How dare you!" She shouted, trying to keep the tears out of her eyes. Though she soon broke into sobs. "I gave up my baby girl! To keep her away from YOU!" She screamed at him. "And you have the nerve to get her anyway? You monster!" She continued The man just stared at her with a cruel smile. "You left her unprotected, not my fault." He said. "Plus, she is very happy. She gets whatever she wants and is always safe. I would never hurt my own daughter" he added.
(PLOT TWIST XD)
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 03:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Savayia/Female/16/Fire and Ice/Mentions: Willow, Autumn
Savayia stared at Willow for a second and then started laughing a little. "Of course you do. Why should I be surprised?" She asked and grinned at the smirk on Willows face. She looked over at Autumn and realized that was something she had been meaning to teach her for a while. "I think your in need of some lessons" She said to her thoughtfully and then added "Oh and Ill call you if I need help" She said teasingly to Willow
(GOOD GOD XD)
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 03:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Willow looked at Autumn when Savayia said she was in need of lessons. "I can teach her if you want, at least the basics while you're gone." She offered, not really wanting to, knowing it would be a good chance for Savayia and Autumn to have some sister time, but also knowing Autumn should at least know the basics just in case. She nodded happily when Savayia said she would call her if she needed help, even though Savayia was just teasing her.
"SHE'S NOT YUR DAUGHTER" Broken Yelled, her tears turning back into anger. "SHE IS MINE AND SHE WILL ALWAYS BE MINE! GOT IT?" She continued. The man cowered, never had he seen her this livid. Broken threw him against the wall once more before letting go, letting the man slip down to the floor. She moved the child's room and sat next to the bed. She stroked the girl's hair which was a dark red like her own, however, it faded to her fathers black at the end. Her face shaped like Broken's and her eyes wide like Willow's. Her nose thin and defined like her father's and lips small and full like her Uncle's. A perfect mixture of her family. Shadow would have loved her. Broken thought.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 03:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She tilted her head a little. Should I let an 11 year old teach my 9 year old sister how to shoot a gun... Hmm.. She thought and hesitated. "Well I still have a while but I need to get out and do something before the meeting at 12. So if you want so start teaching her, then I need to get going. Ill be back okay? Dont set anything on fire or kill or hurt each other. And for gods sake, dont leave the house or get kidnapped" She said. She chewed her lip, considering whether or not she should leave them alone
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 04:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"Savayia, I was basically raised by a mother who didn't care about me, as long as I won beauty pageants and prepared to be the perfect wife, and Broken who wouldn't let me leave my room unless I knew how to defend myself and others. Autumn and I will be fine, go do what you need to do," She said, noting the older girl's hesitation. "Now shoo" She said with a smile.
Broken watched as the child blinked sleep away. She almost broke into sobs again when she saw the girls eye color, just like every time. They were and bright solid blue with the slightest touch of green. Shadow's eyes She thought with a smile. "Ember" She said, her voice gentle. The girl looked up at her, shocked, before wrapping her little arms around Broken's neck. "Mommy!" she cried out, her voice tiny and slightly high-pitched. Broken engulfed the girl in her arms. "I'm here, Mommy's here" She cooed.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 04:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She shook her head with a laugh. "Okay. Seriously though, dont get yourself hurt or I wont hear the end of it" She said sarcastically and looked at Autumn. "Dont shoot yourself" She added and made her way down the stairs, turning the safety off on her gun just in case and closed the gate behind her as she made her way across the street and started walking towards a bus stop
She waited until the bus pulled up to get on and sat down in the seat up front and sighed a little. Lets get this over with. She thought. She wasnt headed to the park as she still had a while but instead she was going to her old house that she had burned down
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 04:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Willow/Female/11/Mentions: Autumn, Savayia
Willow gave a small wave goodbye to Savayia before turning to Autumn. "You ready?" She asked, referring to learning how to shoot.
Broken, after some time, untangled the child from her arms and laid her back down in the bed. She pushed a stray hair back behind Ember's ear. "Go back to sleep love" She said, and the girl rolled over willingly. Broken left the room, knowing what was coming. The second she had closed the door behind her, the man was on her. A hand wrapped around her through, his other trailing up her thigh, and pushing her into the 2nd bedroom.
(SKIP THAT PART)
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 04:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Autumn/Female/9/Normal/Mentions: Willow, Savayia
She nodded slowly and said "I think so. Ill try not to shoot myself for the sake of my sister" She added with a slight grin, her mind on what her sister was doing and why she had left.
Savayia/Female/16/Fire and Ice/Mentions: Her brother
By the time she had finally arrived at her house, she was feeling mentally unstable and she stumbled off the bus, trying to get her thoughts together as she shook her head a little to clear it and made her way back to what had once been her house.
She found the woods behind the house and started walking in that direction before leaning against a tree and waiting until her brother came forward, grinning. She shook her head. "It amazes me how you manage to convince them to let you go every time" She growled and he grinned
(XD Happily.
What time would you say it is now? Im trying to plan.
Rps should have a time clock )
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 04:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Willow/Female/11/Mentions: Autumn, Savayia
"Great! Let's go pick your gun" Willow said excitedly and practically skipped out of the room and down the stairs. She turning and stood in front of a cabinet of guns, all different shapes and sizes.
(Maybe 11? Yes they should XD)

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    15    16    17    18    19   ..   146 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us