06:25:44 Phoenix, Rogue
Hey chat
 Revelry
06:24:54 Rev
Looking good?
-WP Click-
 BloodWeb
06:21:24 Blood/Nicole
Mine says it all the time but I never actually see it happen I've only beaten her once and all the others times they remained the same
 Nevermore.
06:18:04 Never/Nev
The encounter where she drops 50% of your wolfs health if you don't please her or is there a different encounter?
 Magnus Bane
06:17:36 Mag/Maggy
I'll say it once more my Americans who live on the gulf coast. Port strike is over!
 BloodWeb
06:17:01 Blood/Nicole
My 8mo puppy is a absolute menace so I feel that
 Magnus Bane
06:16:26 Mag/Maggy
Boo
Basically
Honestly I don't even think she knows what she wants
 ZEFHYR
06:15:51 
mmm ok :)
 Boo
06:14:32 Chrissy
your first born child.
 Falling Stars
06:14:20 star, she/her
my pup is bullying a man with a broken leg. Where did i go wrong with this child 😥
 BloodWeb
06:12:07 Blood/Nicole
Fed, watered and have dominance staggered. Also helps if they all like each other
 ZEFHYR
06:11:25 
what does it take to get over 75 in pack happiness?
 BloodWeb
06:08:27 Blood/Nicole
AH I actually did it wow what timing
 starmutt
06:08:21 marsh | they/it
yell at her really loudly
 BloodWeb
06:06:19 Blood/Nicole
Ok no like how do you actually beat the banshee??
 Magnus Bane
06:05:28 Mag/Maggy
Chey
Ohhhbyea lol
 Upper Mountains
06:04:10 Upper
Nikki
I said here xD like on the game haha
 Magnus Bane
06:01:51 Mag/Maggy
Chey
Not like there's two other ways to contact me 👀
 Upper Mountains
06:01:21 Upper
Nikki
What do I know? 😇

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : -1
Mojave Green Rattler : -5
Alligator : -5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   146 

PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 12, 2020 07:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Autumn/Female/9/Normal/Mentions: Willow
She giggled and said "Pretty sure we dont know how to clean it up" She said sarcastically and giggled again when Savayia glared at her then rolled her eyes and she started laughing
Savayia/Female/16/Fire and Ice/Mentions: Broken, Autumn, Willow
She rolled her eyes at Autumn and called "Yes I do. BUT Autumn is the one who dropped the egg" And she laughed when Autumn chucked a spatula at her head. She caught it and threw it back with a smirk as she yelped and dodged it. She looked over at Broken and saw her eyes widen and she narrowed her own eyes. She saw that she was rigid and she tensed automatically, wondering what was wrong. She shot a worried look at the direction of the kids in the kitchen. She felt her own gun at her side and the knife in her boot and slipped that out, fiddling with it. If shes not back in 5 minutes, go kill someone. She thought firmly

Edited at May 12, 2020 07:45 PM by Crescents
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 12, 2020 08:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Willow/Female/11/Mentions: Broken, Autumn, Savayia
Willow laughed quietly before turning on the girls. "Alright! Autumn back to work and Savayia, stop distracting my co-chef!" She said in a stern voice.
Broken/Female/16/Poison and Darkness/Mentions:
The man was tall and toned with pale skin and dark hair. His dark blue eyes roamed Broken's body and she immediately wished she was wearing her normal clothes. "All dressed up for me?" He asked, his voice flirtatious. Broken forced herself to stop shaking. "No, for someone else actually." She made her tone steady and her words instantly made the man angry. "Get in the car" He commanded. "I don't want to" Broken replied. "Don't forget Foxy, you owe me a favor" He reminded, clearly enjoying having this bit of leverage. "And you always keep your word" He added. Broken shook her head, slowly losing control. "No..." She tried again.
The man clucked his tongue while shaking his head and took a step toward the pin pad on the gate. He stared at it for a long time before pushing 5 numbers, the gate opened for him. "13, an unlucky number, and 666, the devil's number, I wouldn't expect anything else from you" He said as he moved towards Broken. He stood over her with a cold smile as he leaned down to whisper in her ear. "Now Foxy" he said, putting a hand on her waist. "Do you still keep your word?" He asked, putting his other hand on the back of her neck, sending shivers down her spine, and not the good kind. "Please..." Broken whispered as he slowly turned her back away from the house and started pushing her back towards the car. "Answer me" He commanded.
When she didn't answer, the man pushed his lips against hers. It was not a passionate kiss, but one of force and pain. All Broken could think about was how entirely horrible this man was, and how horribly hopeless she was against him. Just another girl put down by man's hands She thought to herself.

Edited at May 12, 2020 08:28 PM by PoisonedLove
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 12, 2020 08:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Autumn/Female/9/Normal/Mentions: Willow, Savayia
Autumn stuck her tongue out at Savayia, not noticing the knife and went back to work. "Can I throw a pancake at her when weŕe done?" She whispered to Willow quietly
Savayia/Female/16/Fire and Ice/Mentions: Broken, Willow, Autumn
Savayia did not pay any attention to Willow or Autumn. She watched the door with a sharp look on her face, still holding the knife, gripping the blade until it dug into her hand. It took her a moment to realize she was cutting herself on purpose and she stopped.
She knew the gate had opened and she slowly pulled out her gun and went to the window, squinting for a second to watch the gate open. She spotted the guy and Broken and her eyes narrowed but she didnt look away. There was something not right about Brokens posture and she made a low angry noise in the back of her throat. She stuck her gun out the window and fired it once, right at the guys limos window before ducking out of sight and glancing towards the kitchen where the kids were. Autumn dropped her tool at the sound of the gun and looked over at Savayia with fear and she waved her back to the kitchen with a sharp look
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 12, 2020 08:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Willow smiled at Autumn. "Sure, we'll make one extra gooey pancake for you to throw at her" She said. She jumped at the gunshot and looked at Savayia, peeking around her to see outside. She saw the front of the black limo and immediately turned off the oven and grabbed Autumns hand, pulling her towards the stairs. "Come on!" Willow whispered.
The man jumped away from her as a window on the limo shattered from the bullet shot at it. However, Broken didn't take the chance to run, she knew better than that. Instead she looked at the window where the bullet came from. Her eyes weren't sad or angry, happy, or scared. They were cold, like she no longer had a heart. The man grabbed Broken's arm and dragged her towards the limo. She didn't comply but also didn't resist, simply accepting her fate, though she kept her eyes on the window.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 12, 2020 08:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Autumn/Female/9/Normal/Mentions: Willow, Savayia, Broken
Autumn pulled against Willow for a second but finally let Willow pull her up the stairs. She looked back at Savayia with worry and she made a low whimper. "Willow whats happening?" She asked, her eyes wide. "Wheres Broken?" She asked suddenly and realized she was outside. Had Savayia fired at her?!
Savayia/Female/16/Fire and Ice/Mentions: Broken
Savayia stood in front of the window, her gun still in her hand and she stared at Broken through the window, not knowing what to do. Her eyes narrowed and she fired her gun until all the windows were broken. She wasnt sure what to do or what was happening. Should I chase after them?? She thought and her eyes narrowed further. She felt suddenly very angry and she resisted the urge to kill the man. She wanted to but seeing the way he stood, there was a chance he would use Broken as a shield so she just stood there, helpless
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 12, 2020 09:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Willow pulled Autumn in Savayia and Autumn's room and towards the bed. "There's a very bad man outside, he knows things about Broken and Broken owes him." She said. Stupid word keeping sister of mine Willow thought. "We need to hide for now" She said and started to crawl under the bed, gesturing for Autumn to follow.
Broken/Female/16/Poison and Darkness/Mentions: Savayia
The man ducked as the rest of the windows were shot at, dragging Broken with him. Once the bullets stopped coming, he opened a door and shoved her in before moving to the driver seat. The limo moved away from the mansion. While he wasn't looking, she pulled out her phone and bent over it, sending a quick text to Savayia. "Go to Lillith's park at noon, talk to the gang, please" was all it said before she stashed the phone back away.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 12:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Autumn/Female/9/Normal/Mentions: Willow, Broken
"Why does she owe him?" She asked and hesitated before following Willow under the bed and trying to keep quiet. "Will he hurt Broken?" She whispered
She sneered and her eyes darkened but she didnt set anything on fire. Her phone pinged and she scowled and pulled it out but read the text message and nodded. She didnt respond in fear the man would find out but she would do it. She stepped away from the window and put the safety on her gun and put it back at her side before going up the stairs to find the girls
(What time is it right now in our rp? Lmao I have no clue)
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 02:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"I don't know, she never told me," Willow responded to both questions.
Broken leaned back against the seat, her fingers tugging at the hem of her dress, willing it to be longer. She kept her eyes squeezed shut as the vehicle raced through the town and onto back roads. When she opened her eyes next, she was looking out of a shattered window at a dainty little farm house.
(I think 9ish, maybe 10)

Edited at May 13, 2020 02:38 PM by PoisonedLove
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 02:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Autumn/Female/9/Normal/Mentions: Willow, Broken, Savayia
She played with her hands while they were hiding and she silently hoped that everyone was okay. Whether it was Broken or Savayia. She chewed on her lip a little. "Shes tough. I bet shes okay" Autumn said quietly
Savayia went to the room where she knew Autumn and Willow were and she sat on the floor. "The man is gone. He took Broken." She said dully. "Im going to meet some people at noon and we´re going to try to figure some things out." She added. She kept her eyes emotionless but her insides were twisting like crazy. She hoped Broken was fine and she didnt even know what that man wanted with her. She also did not want to go meet Brokens gang as she hated others but she would see what she could do. "Willow what do you know about him?" She asked quietly
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 13, 2020 03:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Willow didn't look at Autumn, her eyes locked on a blank space on the wall. "Yeah, she is" she said before Savayia came in and she crawled out from under the bed. "Not a lot. Just that he is from her past and he is a very bad man. He does things to people that make them wish they were dead" She answered. "You'll probably get more information from the gang." She added. "She will be okay, right?" Willow asked, fear lit in her eyes.
The man got out and circled to Broken's door, opening it and offering his hand to her. She ignored it and pushed herself out of the limo and moved to the front door of the farmhouse, barely hesitating before opening it. There was a small kitchen to the right and dining room to the left. Directly in front of the door was a short hallway, a room on each side, and a bathroom at the end. Broken moved towards the bathroom, but before she could get far, she noticed the left bedroom door was cracked open. She saw a kids room, pink walls and a dollhouse, and a small little older bed There was a girl in the bed, maybe 3 years old, sleeping soundly, a stuffed bear squeezed to her chest. Broken recognized the girl who she had only seen online, and immediately turned on the man behind her. "You evil bastard"

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   146 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us